PDA

View Full Version : Sharon and Grant?

xxno1blondiexx
21-09-2005, 17:12
I've heard some rumours that when grant comes back he n sharon get together again??!!! :wall:
Maybe thats why dennis leaves :hmm: but then again sharon is leaving as well

Ok I'm confused :searchme:

Anybody help me out here? :)

Bryan
21-09-2005, 17:14
moving to rumour mill...

Bryan
21-09-2005, 17:18
I've heard some rumours that when grant comes back he n sharon get together again??!!! :wall:
Maybe thats why dennis leaves :hmm: but then again sharon is leaving as well

Ok I'm confused :searchme:

Anybody help me out here? :)

why would she go back to her wife beating ex when she loves dennis so much?

this rumour was bound to emerge, its just the obvious stroyline to make happen, but the show wouldnt insult fans by doing it..

i will imagine there will be an episode with sharon and grant reminsising on the past, and possibly a kiss for old times sake but nothing else

the drama would be if she does pecks him on the lips for a goodbye, and dennis walks in at that crucial second!

angelblue
21-09-2005, 17:21
Hey people i watched this morning tish was on an couple of weeks an go and she said their was a little glimmer for sharon when grant comes back but not in that way she is happliy married that it is what she said :cheer:

xcutiekatiex
21-09-2005, 17:58
dont think this is true ...

Luna
21-09-2005, 17:59
i dont see them getting back together - why would they when he's only going to be there for a few weeks and she and dennis are both leaving??

Flozza
21-09-2005, 18:01
fireworks

xxno1blondiexx
21-09-2005, 20:15
Thanks for tellin me guys! :D

Leo_in_ee_rules
21-09-2005, 21:49
I don't really think that this is true, but i could be wrong!

fairygirl789
23-09-2005, 18:13
i don't think Grant and sharon shouldn't get back together :thumbsdow she's in love with DENNIS! :rotfl: but i do think that there mite be a little something :love: but its got to be shannis! :thumbsup:

but i dont know do you? :hmm:

Fairygirl 789 x x x x x

brooksyrules
30-09-2005, 14:28
i hope something happens to her and grant

:heart:

Mr Humphries
01-10-2005, 07:28
Grant and Sharon back together ! I think not, mind you could you image Peggy's face !

Mind you Grant has little that kid which might be a reason for sharon to get with him. :searchme:

dddMac1
03-10-2005, 16:46
got to Admit somthing might happen beween Grant and sharon cause remember they go way back

brooksyrules
04-10-2005, 13:41
what bout that girl that grant was engaged to when he was in spain

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-10-2005, 22:35
Doubt this is true and she and Dennis love eachother so much!!

littlemo
04-10-2005, 23:24

I suppose we'll find out when he gets back.

littlemo
04-10-2005, 23:26
Grant and Sharon back together ! I think not, mind you could you image Peggy's face !

Mind you Grant has little that kid which might be a reason for sharon to get with him. :searchme:

Yes Peggy's face would be a picture! lol. What are you saying is a reason for them to get back together? Are you talking about Courteney?

fairygirl789
08-10-2005, 10:39

wot girl? :searchme: when was he engaged? i didn't no! :searchme:

Fairygirl789x x x x x x x x

:angel:

littlemo
08-10-2005, 14:49
wot girl? :searchme: when was he engaged? i didn't no!

It was just something mentioned in passing. I think Peggy probably said it.

fairygirl789
08-10-2005, 14:56
:) oh fanx! :D

Kim
09-10-2005, 01:57
Im begining to think, judging by other rumors and spoilers, that something will happen between Sharon and Grant. We know that either Kat and Alfie or Sharon and Dennis will live happily ever after and the other couple will be split forever. Spoilers are suggesting that Kat and Alfie will be the ones living happily ever after, and with Sharon returning in 2006 and Dennis leaving for good, it must be something major that splits them up after evryhing they went through to be together in the first place. So im thinking that maybe something happens between Sharon and Grant, and Dennis finds out about this and they go their separate ways at christmas???

JustJodi
09-10-2005, 02:07
Im begining to think, judging by other rumors and spoilers, that something will happen between Sharon and Grant. We know that either Kat and Alfie or Sharon and Dennis will live happily ever after and the other couple will be split forever. Spoilers are suggesting that Kat and Alfie will be the ones living happily ever after, and with Sharon returning in 2006 and Dennis leaving for good, it must be something major that splits them up after evryhing they went through to be together in the first place. So im thinking that maybe something happens between Sharon and Grant, and Dennis finds out about this and they go their separate ways at christmas???

:wall: Gonna say this again at the risk of sounding like a broken record,, SHARON AND GRANT have a history.. and I have a feeling that Sharon is gonna feel "neglected" by her YOUNG husband and will turn to Grant for consolance..:searchme:

littlemo
09-10-2005, 02:14

I agree that Kat and Alfie will get back together, but I don't think this Sharon and Grant thing will happen. Letitia Dean has said (I think on GMTV) that there's a 'glimmer' between the pair but nothing goes on because Sharon is very much in love with Dennis. Which leads me to think that Sharon and Dennis won't split up at Christmas. I think something huge would have to happen for them to break off their marriage. And I think this something huge is more than likely to happen off screen, if it does. It's also possible that the writers are waiting to see if Nigel Harman will come back, because Letitita Dean hasn't even set a date for her return yet, so it's not set in stone they won't come back together.

I think the couple who split up at Christmas are either going to be Little Mo and Billy or Yolande and Patrick. Little Mo and Billy are on the brink of divorce, at the moment there doesn't seem to a hope of reconcilliation. Mo is in love with Alfie, and Billy can't live with the fact that he's second best. Then there's Yolande and Patrick who seem to be the couple involved in the Honey 'trap' storyline, which is happening in November. Yolande isn't the kind of woman to forgive and forget. So they could be another possibility.

JustJodi
09-10-2005, 02:17
Whoa whoa you guys forgot another couple!!!!!,,, SONIA AND MARTIN,,, if any one breaks up it might be them,, whatcha all think ??:hmm:

angelblue
09-10-2005, 02:18
I saw that interview and that is what she said so i dont think the grant and sharon thing will happen :cheer:

littlemo
09-10-2005, 02:23
Whoa whoa you guys forgot another couple!!!!!,,, SONIA AND MARTIN,,, if any one breaks up it might be them,, whatcha all think ??:hmm:

It's possible, but I doubt it. There's the whole Rebecca storyline coming up, they could be soon reunited with her. If anything I think this will bring them closer together. Naomi is nothing special, she seems like quite an outgoing girl so she's bound to meet a man sooner or later. Then hopefully Sonia will realise how much Martin means to her.

JustJodi
09-10-2005, 02:24
It's possible, but I doubt it. There's the whole Rebecca storyline coming up, they could be soon reunited with her. If anything I think this will bring them closer together. Naomi is nothing special, she seems like quite an outgoing girl so she's bound to meet a man sooner or later. Then hopefully Sonia will realise how much Martin means to her.

Ok I will bite Little Mo but who the heck is Rebecca. I have been gone for 4 weeks,, so fill me in.......
:searchme:

angelblue
09-10-2005, 02:25
We dont even know if anyone is splitting up it all specualtion at the moment i think we just going to have to wait and see nearer the time :)

littlemo
09-10-2005, 02:28
Ok I will bite Little Mo but who the heck is Rebecca. I have been gone for 4 weeks,, so fill me in.......
:searchme:

Rebecca is Sonia and Martin's daughter they put up for adoption. What did you been by 'I will bite'? it didn't really make sense too me.

big bro fan
24-10-2005, 15:30
Grant and Sharon should get back together

littlemo
24-10-2005, 23:46
Grant and Sharon should get back together

I think they were great together back in the 90's, but I don't think it will happen now. I love Sharon and Dennis's relationship, and you can't just get a divorce at the drop of a hat. Grant is married too, with children. It would destroy a lot of people's lives. They've moved on now.

squillyfer
24-10-2005, 23:48
they have both chnaged theyre not the same people they were ten years ago it just wouldnt work

littlemo
26-10-2005, 01:58
they have both chnaged theyre not the same people they were ten years ago it just wouldnt work

Exactly my thinking. He's been with his wife for 4 years, her and courteney get on very well, I suppose they could split up, but why waste the last 4 years of your life for something that may or may not work.

Mind you with Ross Kemp thinking about returning permanently next year, Grant might be back for a long time. And Sharon is returning. So maybe in the long run they might decide to give it another go. But then there's the Phil factor to contend with. Is Grant going to be worrying about Sharon going off with Phil again?! She can't seem to help herself!

pops110874
26-10-2005, 16:15
Exactly my thinking. He's been with his wife for 4 years, her and courteney get on very well, I suppose they could split up, but why waste the last 4 years of your life for something that may or may not work.

Mind you with Ross Kemp thinking about returning permanently next year, Grant might be back for a long time. And Sharon is returning. So maybe in the long run they might decide to give it another go. But then there's the Phil factor to contend with. Is Grant going to be worrying about Sharon going off with Phil again?! She can't seem to help herself!

In eastenders anything can happen - although i think the chances of grant and sharon having a long term relationship are very small. Maybe a one night stand or a passionate fling but considering she has also had a serious relationship with phil after grant left - i cant see this happening

But hopefully ross kemp will come back for good and we can all speculate then :)

soapyclean
27-10-2005, 16:47
Just read something on http://www.thestage.co.uk/features/feature.php/10091 (dont know if I can put that there MODS????)

He is coming back but doesnt say permanently or not, but he got a good deal for coming back including directing other shows for the beeb :D

Kim
27-10-2005, 17:33
Just read something on http://www.thestage.co.uk/features/feature.php/10091 (dont know if I can put that there MODS????)

He is coming back but doesnt say permanently or not, but he got a good deal for coming back including directing other shows for the beeb :D

Thanks for the link.

soapyclean
27-10-2005, 19:51
Your welcome, I was looking for another link for Grunt being killed off or not for good. Since I still think that it would be best if they left him alive so mum and phil can go see him :D