PDA

View Full Version : weddings

alkalinetrio
20-09-2005, 00:19
what song would you have or did you have at your wedding?

CrazyLea
20-09-2005, 00:22
aerosmith - i dont want to miss a thing :p lol

alkalinetrio
20-09-2005, 00:23
everyone loves that song

xXxJessxXx
20-09-2005, 16:43
aerosmith - i dont want to miss a thing :p lol

that was at a wedding i went to a couple of years back. it was sweet! :)

Debs
22-09-2005, 13:03
we refused to have a first dance! far too embarrased and cheesy we thought! but our DJ decided to play chris de burgh lady in red and said he played it for us! he chose it coz i wore a deep red/burgundy dress and he thought it was very apt! i was NOT impressed

at the registry office we could have chosen our music for when i walked down the aisle but the list of songs they had just didnt really appeal to me, i mean walking down the asisle to ronan keating love is a rollercoaster just would have made me giggle!! and all the song were far to cheesy and slushy, did think about firestarter by proidgy or something really really bad but didnt think my muother would have been impressed LOL. in the ned we had some horrid classical music piece that evryone has and that i detest ended up walking superspeedy up aisle so that ity would stop!!!

Jojo
22-09-2005, 13:21
As I got married abroad with just me, hubby and 2 witnesses, we didn't have much in the way of music, though we did have the usual "here comes the bride" - When we eventually have a blessing, which we are planning on doing one day, I would have to have Robbie and Angels as the first dance song (if we decided that we would actually dance that is mind!!! lol ) :D

Trinity
22-09-2005, 13:25
Wonderful tonight, originally played by Eric Clapton, but played by a 4 piece at my wedding. It wasn't planned, but my hubby is a great EC fan so it was apt, and now it is 'our' song.

Jojo
22-09-2005, 13:30
Wonderful tonight, originally played by Eric Clapton, but played by a 4 piece at my wedding. It wasn't planned, but my hubby is a great EC fan so it was apt, and now it is 'our' song.I love that song - theres so much feeling in it......