PDA

View Full Version : Lucy talks Lola

Jemma
19-09-2005, 17:02
We▓ll never forget the colourful Chaz Dingle▓s exit scene several months ago as she dunked bitch Chloe▓s head in the horse trough before heading off to join the army.

And while actress Lucy Pargeter, who plays the delightful Dingle, never got anywhere near a front line, that▓s not to say she hasn▓t had a gruelling time since she left Emmerdale.

For of course, the lovely Lucy gave birth to daughter Lola Grace, her first child with fiancИ Rudi Coleano, following a labour that lasted a whopping 27 hours!

⌠It was mad,■ Lucy told OK! ⌠My waters broke at 3am and the contractions were every five minutes, but after spending all day at home with my midwife and being on my bouncy ball to move things along, I still wasn▓t progressing.■

Lucy arrived at the hospital at 6pm, but it was another six hours before Lola popped out!

Sounds exhausting just thinking about it!

But Lucy says throughout her pregnancy it helped that Emmerdale co-star Sammy Winward, who plays Katie Sugden, was also pregnant!

⌠It was a massive help being able to confide in each other,■ she said. ⌠Sammy delivered her daughter Mia two weeks before me, so it was depressing not being in the same position as her.■

Speaking of Emmerdale, it seems Lucy can▓t wait to return to the Dales, despite having a gorgeous baby at home.

⌠I▓m not a happy bunny if I▓m not working,■ she admits. ⌠I love having Lola but I need to challenge my brain again.

⌠I▓ve also become obsessed with picture messaging video clips of her to everyone at work!■

But Lucy will still take a little bit more time off next year √ to wed fiancИ Rudi. The couple were due to marry in June, but delayed it because of Lola▓s arrival.

⌠Everything▓s happened so quickly so it▓s not a priority,■ she says. ⌠Who knows if we▓re going to do the big thing or the small thing, but I know who▓s designing my dress and we▓ll stick with the same location so watch this space!■

We will do, Lucy!

Stacy
19-09-2005, 19:32
The babys absoloutely gorgeous!!

luna_lovegood
19-09-2005, 21:45
aww I bought Ok magazine and the baby looks so cute! Her husband is quite nice looking too!