PDA

View Full Version : Online Auction Sites

smu99nyc
15-04-2005, 11:39
I need to let off a bit of steam!! I have spent all morning trying to get a ticket for one of the Oasis gigs taking place in London next month, but didn't manage to get hold of one. I then went onto an online auction site and there were tickets on there for £100-£300. These tickets were obviously bought by people wanting to make a quick profit not by fans who have been following them since day 1. I am so annoyed!!!! :angry:

Bad Wolf
15-04-2005, 11:53
thats stupid, try the oasis website, they might have something on how to get tickets, if you need to rant, go for it xxx

Meh
15-04-2005, 12:34
Its just ticket outs working a different way. What they should do is lock down the system by forcing the credit card used to purchase the tickets to be presented with the tickets.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-04-2005, 12:42
ticketmaster.com or something. Search on google and see if it works. Hope you get to see them :)

Siobhan
15-04-2005, 14:40
I need to let off a bit of steam!! I have spent all morning trying to get a ticket for one of the Oasis gigs taking place in London next month, but didn't manage to get hold of one. I then went onto an online auction site and there were tickets on there for £100-£300. These tickets were obviously bought by people wanting to make a quick profit not by fans who have been following them since day 1. I am so annoyed!!!! :angry:

That happen here with U2 tickets.. Ticket Touts bought them online from the U2 site and auctioned them.. really fans sat for days outside ticket master and most has to go home without tickets.. there was no limited places on tickets on the site which caused the problem