PDA

View Full Version : EE Dead Characters to return

alan45
17-09-2005, 13:42
The opening scene

Alfie Moon has to stay in Albert Square and move in with Peggy in the VIC and become her latest toyboy and stepdaddy to GWANT and FILL the do**er

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 13:45
just as tiffany walks in to the pub and announces it was either be part of some elabourate scam where everyone thought she was dead or be romantically linked with FILL "i'm hard me" MITCHELL (like everyone else grant has gone out with)

alan45
17-09-2005, 13:46
Sharon gets into a strop and flounces into the pub but doesnt know which of the brothers th go to bed with when suddenly out of the gents walks LG and mutters the immortal words Ello Princess. Yes Arthur Fowler has returned from the dead and announces he has been living up west with Ethel and Lou Beale

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 13:49
vick and spencer returrn (vicki with an embarrasingly bad northern accent) and announce they have been living 'tup north down a road called coronation street

alan45
17-09-2005, 14:04
vicky EEE bah gum you look well Uncl Rfur you lookn well cocker i say you look well. Pour us a pint of |Newton and Ridleys finest old cobblers ale then Peggy

Peggy Woss going on here then Alfie luv woss appening remember We is Mitchills no one bovvers wif us

Alfie But your a moon now swede tart

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 14:08
sharon: fill, grant, your both here, together in the vic, errr you havent got the tape player have you???? (as she remembers the night when a tape of her confessing all was last played in the pub)

her incredable acting eyebrows shift nervously

Peggy: you slaggggg!!!!!! gerrout of my pub

den: you'll never get me out of the vic!

alan45
17-09-2005, 14:25
Alfie (the former redcoat) I know wot we all need, a goodolfashoned East End knees up Bring back the Blitz spirit

All Good idea Alfie very original

Peggy Naht in mah pab

Den Watts Its my pub you old queen

Sharon of the overactive eyebrows and pouting lips. Its my pub innit Dad

Chrissie Dobermann NO ITS MINE ALL MINE

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 14:26
sam (in a rather fetching prison uniform) i thought it was my pub:searchme:

alan45
17-09-2005, 14:33
Cue singing " Anyone can fall in love"

Its my pub actually innit Den darlin the divorce was never consumated

Richie_lecturer
17-09-2005, 14:34
Reg Cox [in the Vic]: Cor stinks in 'ere. Must be coming from that Miller baffoon. :moonie:

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 14:50
rosie (stating the obvious as per usual): are you sayin my family smell- no more than you you wrotten old git!!!!

meanwhile, because the camera isnt pointing at them GRANT and DOGGER start having a ruck near the kareoki machine

alan45
17-09-2005, 14:56
Sharons Black Jacket Its getting crowded in ere lets all go over to the new Whine Bar that Ian has opened. I fink its called the DOGMORE Its got new orange lighting so everyone will have a tan like mine

alan45
17-09-2005, 14:58
Fill You aint my Bruvva, Peggys mah Muvva, Sharons mah ex Luvva,

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 15:04
Dennis walk's in "opps sorry i was looking for the west end- i have another job dont you know- i'm going to the theatre darlingks!!!!!!!!!"

peggy gerrout my pub (as she launches jims beer jar at the him)

kat (who has just realised whats going on) oi!!!!! alfie- you said i was the love of your life- your my man in the moon

little mo but he said he loves me

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 15:08
trevor you'll always be my mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alan45
17-09-2005, 15:21
Mo Oh Trevor but Im pregnant with Frank Butchers love Child. It was his bow tie that turned me on

Fat Pat You Cah

Fat barry You cah you killed mah dad

Janine You fat git I killed you in Jockland

Fat Barry No my life was saved by Dr legg who was touring the highlands with Pete beale