PDA

View Full Version : Sindi Watts

jonni
17-09-2005, 10:21
found the on perfect blend

You’re telling me! My job is just to play what is written in the script and I don’t have any say in what happens. Personally I think that they had a really funny comic character that worked well within the Neighbours genre, so turning her into a murdering psychotic really is ruining the fact that it’s a family show. She could have been just a new generation Melanie type character.

this is part of an interveiiw with marissa warington talking about why she has benn axed

jonni
17-09-2005, 14:06
so is she a murderer or wht?

bakedbean
17-09-2005, 18:42
maybe she murders Stuart rember with the best loved charecters funeral thing!!

eastenders mad
18-09-2005, 15:51
what about the policeman that she knocked down in a hit and run accient.

Even though she doesn't know or is just covering it from stuart

hayley
18-09-2005, 16:32
Well i thonk she will do something like murder because she's starting to get more mental each episode!

hayley
18-09-2005, 16:33
what about the policeman that she knocked down in a hit and run accient.

Even though she doesn't know or is just covering it from stuart

She does know doesnt she?

melmarshall858
19-09-2005, 08:31
she doesn't kill stuart and the police officer that she knocked down (trent) survives she doesnt murder anyone just causes loads of accidents think knocking janae off bike lils accident the hit and run on trent kelly's accident and finally pushing toadie down the stairs she is commited to a mental ward which is how she leaves

Luna
19-09-2005, 09:17
But why does she do all these things?

melmarshall858
19-09-2005, 12:24
she used to be in a mental ward before i think that she is just obsessive about everything being perfect for her and stu thats why she hurt janae cause she thought she was after stu she pushed toadie down the stairs cause he was gonna tell stu the truth and wreck everything and she hurt kelly before cause she was after one of her boyfriends or something

Jenbobber
19-09-2005, 15:31
why have they turned sindi into this?

She was just a normal person mibbe a bit clumsy but never this bad!!! and this happened all of a sudden

melmarshall858
19-09-2005, 15:36
i agree it is a shame for the character i never really liked her but she used to be just a simple innocent gullable character who the writers turned into a psyco overnight. just as soon as they decided they had to write her out.

Jenbobber
19-09-2005, 15:52
there are simpler ways to write someone out that could be believeable instead of making it so unbeliveable.

babyblue
20-09-2005, 12:08
i agree it is a shame for the character i never really liked her but she used to be just a simple innocent gullable character who the writers turned into a psyco overnight. just as soon as they decided they had to write her out.

i don't really ever think she was innocent, she did take money from darcy to sleep with toadie and she had an affair with a another womans husband. She did have potential to be a highly manipulative but i think they went down the ditzy road because they wanted people to like her as she was to become a regular but now she's going they can make her psycho. I like sindi psycho.

Keating's babe
20-09-2005, 13:38
I like the character of Sindi and thought she was better when she was paired with Toadie. Why do the scriptwriters axe the better characters, and then have the most daft exit plots going. Has it been confirmed she is going to be commited to a mental institution?

emma_strange
20-09-2005, 18:39
maybe she murders Stuart rember with the best loved charecters funeral thing!!

Nooooo! :eek:

hayley
20-09-2005, 21:25
I still think sindi knocked the man off his bike she could have easily donned a wig and glasses!!

melmarshall858
21-09-2005, 07:46
I like the character of Sindi and thought she was better when she was paired with Toadie. Why do the scriptwriters axe the better characters, and then have the most daft exit plots going. Has it been confirmed she is going to be commited to a mental institution?

yes it is def that she ends up in some sort of a mental institute and that is how she leaves as it happened about 3 weeks ago in austrailia

melmarshall858
21-09-2005, 07:47
I still think sindi knocked the man off his bike she could have easily donned a wig and glasses!!

yes she did def wear the wig and glasses and do it. stu and toadie later find the wig

Luna
21-09-2005, 08:55
So she intended to do it then??? Sorry ive missed a few episodes so a bit out of date in whats going on

melmarshall858
21-09-2005, 10:02
yes she did know what she was doing she has something wrong with her and she would do anything (literally) for stu weither that be knocking a teenager whom she thinks likes him off her bike or commiting a hit and run so he can get his promotion

Perdita
24-01-2017, 17:13
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/04/980x490/landscape-1485274371-soaps-neighbours-marisa-warrington-sindi-watts-1.jpg

Neighbours bosses are bringing back Sindi Watts as part of Dee Bliss's gripping return storyline.

Marisa Warrington has filmed a guest stint as Sindi and will be back on our screens early next month, as the Dee plot continues to take various twists and turns.

Sindi is a former love interest of Toadie, but is perhaps best remembered for her relationship with, and subsequent marriage to, Stu Parker.

She's already been given a name check this week when Dee told Toadie that she secretly returned to see him in 2004, finding him with Sindi at Max and Steph's wedding.

Madeleine West, who plays Dee, has now told Soaplife magazine: "Sindi Watts turns up in Erinsborough - she tried to wreck Dee and Toadie's relationship before they got engaged and then married.

"Sindi appears to be a changed woman now, but a leopard never really changes its spots. It's not very long before she gets up to her old tricks and is slap-bang in the middle of causing big trouble for Toadie."

Sindi's return scenes will air on screen from Tuesday, February 7 when she turns up at Dee's motel room - much to the surprise of Toadie.

This is hot on the heels of Toadie's other big shock, when he finds out that Dee was pregnant when he drove her off that cliff in 2003. This means he now has a 13-year-old daughter called Willow he knew nothing about.

We're barely keeping up, so we can only imagine how poor Toadie will feel!

Digital Spy

Topaz
03-02-2017, 06:11
Crazy!!

lizann
04-02-2017, 21:59
does sindi out fake dee

Perdita
07-02-2017, 11:22
Neighbours has revealed that Sindi Watts is Fake Dee Bliss's mysterious accomplice.

Fake Dee - aka impostor Andrea Somers - has hatched an outrageous plan to impersonate Toadie Rebecchi's dead wife and claim the money from her family estate.

Tuesday's episode, which has just aired on Channel 11 in Australia, saw the storyline take a new twist as Marisa Warrington reprised her role as Sindi Watts - another of Toadie's old flames.

Sindi claimed that she'd read about Dee's return from the dead on Facebook and couldn't resist checking it out for herself, but as soon as Toadie's back was turned, her true intentions became clear.

Turns out that Sindi is the person who told Andrea about Dee in the first place when they both worked in a catering kitchen together.

The cunning pair then came up with the shock cash con together, with Sindi later helping out by posing as "Emily" on the phone and verifying Fake Dee's crazy stories.

Sindi expected $20,000 in exchange for her role in the scheme – although by the end of Tuesday's episode, she'd actually upped her demands to $40,000.

Insisting she deserved every cent, Sindi told Fake Dee: "What do you call talking to the cop for an hour on the phone, pretending to be Emily? Convincing him that I am some crazed hermit lady?"

And when Sindi wanted to know whether Toadie was really buying the story, Fake Dee replied: "Oh yeah, hook line and sinker. I visualised everything you told me. I imagined myself in the water, being washed up on the beach. I made it real."

Revealing that she even broke into Toadie's house before her big return, Fake Dee added: "How else was I going to get that box you told me about? I swear, though, Sindi - it was genius.

"I even sprayed her perfume around the house. Got him in the mood for this big return. And thanks to your description, I even had her wedding ring re-made."

Looks like Fake Dee really did think of everything - but as there's no money actually left in the Bliss family estate, it's time for Plan B to unfold...

Digital Spy

indigodance
07-02-2017, 13:18
I do remember the story line years ago ... but cant think why Sindi would want to take such revenge like that ??? she was a bit unhinged back then. Wondering if fake Dee is the real Dee and gets a moment of enlightenment !!!

tammyy2j
07-02-2017, 13:36
So Sindi is Emily, did the police not go see Emily or just speak to her by telephone?

Perdita
07-02-2017, 13:56
So Sindi is Emily, did the police not go see Emily or just speak to her by telephone?
Just by phone, she made up some psychological problem about not being able to be seen in person

maxwinchester
07-02-2017, 17:14
What puzzles me though, how did they know Toadie still had Dee's things ?

Perdita
07-02-2017, 17:33
What puzzles me though, how did they know Toadie still had Dee's things ?

Maybe just a good guess, Sindi knew Toadie and that he is a romantic at heart :hmm:

maxwinchester
07-02-2017, 18:11
Poor,Poor Toadie he's going to be heartbroken. I was never a fan of Sindi's

Aussieguy
08-02-2017, 03:09
Just by phone, she made up some psychological problem about not being able to be seen in person

Bit unrealistic - the police at least would have asked for her ID over the phone.

lizann
09-02-2017, 00:36
is willow her daughter

Aussieguy
09-02-2017, 03:16
It would seem so

Why do I get the feeling that once things go pear shaped for Fee that Willow will somehow be sticking around?