PDA

View Full Version : sindi's lies

leanne27
16-09-2005, 21:58
can somebody please tell me why sindi is lying at the moment? what is going on with her? why is she lying about stuart proposing to her, and does she have anythign to do with what happened to stuarts collegue or whoever it was, does anyone know? because im confused, sindi never used to be like this, what has changed?

Crazy Gal 88
16-09-2005, 22:39
well shes turned kind of psycho hasnt she? i think she did knock that guy down. and i fell this story may develop but shes had like 3 personalities since she joined the show.she was evil with darcy, sweet and innocent with rocco and toadie and now shes a bit messed up - maybe its to do with her past thing or maybe the hypnosis thing has effected her. im ot too sure!

sarahwelford
17-09-2005, 01:32
the storylin has ended in neighbours and lets just say sindi gets found out for the unstable woman she is

Em
17-09-2005, 09:51
Do you have any idea where i can get spoilers for the aussie episodes? This whole Sindi thing is driving me mental I would like to find out!

eastenders mad
17-09-2005, 10:16
i would not like to marry her. she is always cause accients.
She was the one who knock the policeman off his bike you could tell that straightaway.

no1abbafan
17-09-2005, 10:16
I reckon its because she was leaving and they had to find a way to write her out and came up with "crazy" Sindi, I agree its totally out of character for her to change that much but hey that's soapland.

melmarshall858
17-09-2005, 10:38
yeah it was her that did the hit and run on trent she used susan's car and wore a dark wig stuart and toadie become suspicious but don't have any proof. things get even more mysterious with sindi when she does things like sneak to stu's bucks do in a disguise so that she can keep an eye on them toadie sees her and takes a photo of her as proof to show stu what ahe is really like. on the morning of their wedding sindi harms toadie so that she can delete the computer off toadie's computer.
the wedding goes ahead but while they are on honeymoon toadie gets pennie the computer wiz to retrieve the photo from the computer he turns up at their honeymoon resort with the proof and sindi pushes him down a flight of staris to stop him from revealing this to stu.
stu does however see everything she breaks down and admits to everything - the hit and run, kelly's accident, lil's accident, that her parents actually live in the next town to them, knocking janae off her bike and that she used to be on a mental ward when she was younger she gets re admitted and stu sticks by his new wife until she tells him that him being around is making her worse as its her love for him that has made her do these things and she gets transfered away asking for their marriage to be annuled leaving stu heartbroken and not caring idf he lives or dies (this paves the way for sindi's exit as someone did mention) and leaves stu to quit the force and risk his life again by going in to rescue someone in a fire until his brother makes him see sense

xvivix
17-09-2005, 12:43
help steffffffffffffff

leanne27
17-09-2005, 16:01
wow it sounds exciting stuff, thanks for giving me the spoilers melmarshall858

stacyefc
26-09-2005, 09:54
yeah this does sound really good

melmarshall858
26-09-2005, 10:05
no probs always happy to help

Jenbobber
05-10-2005, 18:55
this is such a stupid storyline, sindi has been around for years and they make all this stuff just happen recently, its just so unrealistic that noone would notice this before!!

leanne27
05-10-2005, 21:43
i think its a great storyline, some people with mental health problems can go for yeras been fine, and then go backwards in their eratic behaviour, its great to see neighbours really going in for the long haul on this storyline.