PDA

View Full Version : Honey Spoiler

Jade
26-02-2005, 01:54
PC Honey Harman gets engaged to Scott Burnett and she tries to keep it a secret but he gives it away to PC Steve Hunter at Ken’s funeral

suzewebb
06-03-2005, 21:34
This is not written in stone but is nevertheless almost obvious from the start. Scott turns out to be far more involved in his wife's murder than originally thought.. it will probably be up to steve to save her from being victim number two.

Frankie
12-03-2005, 17:45
I think Scott killed his wife, and set his friend up because of their affair!!! And I think that Honey will be his next victim.
Honey and Steve should get together, Steve is so much better then Scott! (And is not a potential murderer)

suzewebb
12-03-2005, 18:51
Steve us on a par with Cameron Tait in the believability stakes

jannine191
14-03-2005, 09:01
This is not written in stone but is nevertheless almost obvious from the start. Scott turns out to be far more involved in his wife's murder than originally thought.. it will probably be up to steve to save her from being victim number two.

Do you know any more about this storyline ?

pookie1968uk
14-03-2005, 14:10
my husband and i said all along that scott had killed his wife, you dont bury your wife then propose to someone else weeks later do you?!!!!!

suzewebb
15-03-2005, 08:17
The story was obviously moving in this direction when Greg ( the one arrested for the murder) kept banging on about Scott being not such a nice guy after all in the interviews he had.

Put this together with the way that Scott was kissing Honey moments after finding out his wife's body was found....add this to the fact that he is slimy anyway..pop in a sprinkling of Honey being gullible where men are concerned...not forgetting his offhand reaction to being given his dead wife's purse and that he hardly mentions her anyway....combine this with the fact that we now know Greg has an alibi for the time of the killing....

And what do you have? A man who shows obvious signs of violence when he beats up Greg. A man who is discovered to be a wife beater..... in my book.. that makes HIM the killer of his wife.. and puts Honey in a dangerous situation.

suzewebb
15-03-2005, 20:24
For more information on the Honey/Scott saga check out the latest ep guides.

Honey does a runner OR Honey goes missing..... HMMMMMMMMMMMM

I know what my money is on!!!???!!***!!!