PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Storylines

?????
14-09-2005, 11:03
only 3 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its this time time of the year again where we are all wondering what have they got planned for xmas. we all know its gonna be a sad, misery filled episode considering the fact that so many people are leaving. but whay do you want to happen.

i would like:

Alfie moon to die a slow painful death.. or to get shot not once but twice.( so there is no way he could ever came back)

sharon to find out she is pregnant and her and dennis to set off in the sunset. but not before sam

escapes prison only to hold chrissie,sharon and some others hostage
in the vic. armed police surrender outside the vic. she goes mad ,looses it then panics, shots chrissie and then kills herself!

meanwhile pauline and her new fella to get married.

nana moon to die peacefully on xmas day.

the day ENDS people singing silent night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

angelblue
14-09-2005, 13:26
Doesnt this need to be in the spoiler section because it is potentially a spoiler of what going to happen :hmm:

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 13:28
i'll move it to the rumour mill

you just know nana will die on xmas day----why???????????????????????

angelblue
14-09-2005, 13:34
She is adorable i dont want her to die

But i do like the sharon and dennis idea though

I wonder if they have started to flim theses endings or the follow up to it :)

dddMac1
14-09-2005, 16:31
i don't want them to kill Nana moon

dragoneye454
14-09-2005, 16:38
It would be horrible if she died on christmas day. It's supposed to be happy and that'll ruin it. Crying on Xmas day is not right

dddMac1
14-09-2005, 16:44
i'm going to be in tears if they do

kirsty_g
14-09-2005, 17:23
omg sharon and chrissie hostage who might that be

tammyy2j
14-09-2005, 17:38
Xmas storylines are lightly going to be Shannis and Kalfie departures and Nana moon's death.

Will Chrissie and Sam's departures be before xmas or during xmas.

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 17:41
wonder what they'll have for us over x mas. i think it will be most of the characters leaving and nana dying. hopefully its not all depressing though.

but as soon as chrissie and alfie got the better i have to say!

?????
14-09-2005, 20:21
PEOPLE PEOPLE, you have misunderstood my post. i said this is what i would LIKE to happen on xmas NOT what is going to happen. the whole point of this thread was you to share your ideas on what you would LIKE to happen. as much as i would like alfie moon to die- it aint gonna happen coz the producers got it in their head that we love alfie and his demented life.

you can be over the top as you can, like i was.

so i don't see why its in the RUMOUR mill.

callummc
14-09-2005, 20:52
i'm with you,let chrissy go out with a bang,get the doorstop back of the police,and let alfie have it,let the body be found on christmas day,not be buried so they can bring him back,and then let him rot till new years eve,bury him on new years eve,what a way to start the new year-no chance of ever having to hear or see his whinging kisser ever again .

Carrie Bradshaw
14-09-2005, 21:32
Will Chrissie and Sam's departures be before xmas or during xmas.
They leave in November, so before Xmas!! :)

*cinderella*
15-09-2005, 18:38
I think the Xmas storylines will be Shannis leaving and Nana Moon dying :( Then on New Years Kalfie go. Urgh all the best people are going...im gonna have a crap xmas now :p

hayley
15-09-2005, 20:22
I think the Xmas storylines will be Shannis leaving and Nana Moon dying :( Then on New Years Kalfie go. Urgh all the best people are going...im gonna have a crap xmas now :p

i agree with you!

emma_strange
15-09-2005, 20:50
i don't want them to kill Nana moon

me either!

crjs1
16-09-2005, 01:14
I only have one wish: For Kat and Alfie to leave together as a happy couple!!!!

callummc
16-09-2005, 01:29
My wish would be for them to go togrther straight to walford cemetry

sarahwelford
16-09-2005, 01:32
My wish would be for them to go togrther straight to walford cemetry
Thats not very nice

I agree all the best ones are leaving chrissie watts i could not belive it when read she was leaving aswell.
Since she came to the sqaure she has been brilliant

callummc
16-09-2005, 02:06
i dont mean it nasty,i'm just not a luvver of kat and alfie

dddMac1
16-09-2005, 16:32
my wish for xmas would be Alfie and Kat back together and leaving Walford for a fresh start but that probally won't happen

Flozza
16-09-2005, 18:53
yea me too and sam to go free xxxx

Kim
16-09-2005, 23:45
my wish for xmas would be Alfie and Kat back together and leaving Walford for a fresh start but that probally won't happen

I heard that is going to happen alfer Kat and Alfie realise that they can't be happy with Little Mo around.

Leo_in_ee_rules
21-09-2005, 21:52
I don't want Nana moon to die!

Jada-GDR
07-10-2005, 15:56
only 3 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its this time time of the year again where we are all wondering what have they got planned for xmas. we all know its gonna be a sad, misery filled episode considering the fact that so many people are leaving. but whay do you want to happen.

i would like:

Alfie moon to die a slow painful death.. or to get shot not once but twice.( so there is no way he could ever came back)

sharon to find out she is pregnant and her and dennis to set off in the sunset. but not before sam

escapes prison only to hold chrissie,sharon and some others hostage
in the vic. armed police surrender outside the vic. she goes mad ,looses it then panics, shots chrissie and then kills herself!

meanwhile pauline and her new fella to get married.

nana moon to die peacefully on xmas day.

the day ENDS people singing silent night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
All singing silent night - wouldn't that be soo lovely? I would probably cry in fact I definatly would cause the thought of it's making me want to cry NOW
:crying: As for alfie I doubt it but it would still be good :wall: