PDA

View Full Version : Aflie the Dad

tammyy2j
14-09-2005, 09:55
I know it has been said that Little Mo is to become pregnant with Alfie's baby but now since they have split up and didn't sleep together i don't think it will happen. But i got this from another spoilerboard that Kat will become pregnant (they are suppose go at it like rabbits on the Slater's Kitchen Table this week, i don't think contraception is what they will be thinking about). Her and Alfie do split over Little Mo. But when Nana dies at Christmas Kat sees her sad and bad Alfie is and breaks the news he is going to a daddy. She tells him she can't live around here over Little Mo so they both leave Walford together.

As i said i only got this from a spoilerboard so i don't know how true it is.

P.S. i do hope Kat and Alfie leave together.

Angeltigger
14-09-2005, 10:41
Well it could be true that the leave together as Alife is leaving at the end of the year..

Carrie Bradshaw
14-09-2005, 10:57
This version does sound more plausible than the on with Little Mo getting pregnant, and it does fit with what Alfie said last night about wanting to have kids. I wouldn't be surprised if this does happen!

Mr Humphries
14-09-2005, 12:21
That would be fan dabby if it was true. A Happy ending for at least one walford couple. :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 16:43
This version does sound more plausible than the on with Little Mo getting pregnant, and it does fit with what Alfie said last night about wanting to have kids. I wouldn't be surprised if this does happen!

yeah much more beleiveable than him getting Little Mo pregnant. they havnt slept together and i didnt think they were going to have another fling! unless she's doing a zoe.

i heard though that bot of them fall pregnant... not sure i liek the sound of this, only brings more bordum to the whole thing, i really cant wait for alfie to leave, my thoughts of him have completly changed

hayley
15-09-2005, 19:24
This is much more like it!

Kim
16-09-2005, 23:21
I know it has been said that Little Mo is to become pregnant with Alfie's baby but now since they have split up and didn't sleep together i don't think it will happen. But i got this from another spoilerboard that Kat will become pregnant (they are suppose go at it like rabbits on the Slater's Kitchen Table this week, i don't think contraception is what they will be thinking about). Her and Alfie do split over Little Mo. But when Nana dies at Christmas Kat sees her sad and bad Alfie is and breaks the news he is going to a daddy. She tells him she can't live around here over Little Mo so they both leave Walford together.

As i said i only got this from a spoilerboard so i don't know how true it is.

P.S. i do hope Kat and Alfie leave together.

I'd heard parts of that and I think it is true.

Johnny Allen
17-09-2005, 07:56
I thought Jessie wallace was leaving at a later date. Anyway this storyline will at least bring the whole thing to an end.

soapyclean
17-09-2005, 10:09
I can believe Kat gets up the duff cos her and alfie 'renewed our vows on the kitchen table.' The only way for Mo to get up the duff is if her and Billy got back together and finally had a kid of their own, that would really make me happy to see those two happy once and for all.

xsoftladybugx
17-09-2005, 11:55
Awwww alfie and kat should have a baba :D

littlemo
17-09-2005, 13:20
I can believe Kat gets up the duff cos her and alfie 'renewed our vows on the kitchen table.' The only way for Mo to get up the duff is if her and Billy got back together and finally had a kid of their own, that would really make me happy to see those two happy once and for all.

I would love Little Mo and Billy to have a baby, it would be great! But I can't see it happening at the moment, Little Mo is still in love wth Alfie. I would also like to see Alfie and Kat have a baby. And if this were to happen Kat might not feel she could stick around, because she wouldn't want to upset Mo, so that could be the reason they leave.

Andy'sLuckyPony
17-09-2005, 14:01
I read about Little Mo being pregnantin a newspaper AGES ago. I hope it's Kat that's pregnant, but the newspaper said that when he found out, he left Mo, went to Kat, and then when it was born, he left the Square. If he's gonna do that to Kat, then I would hate that to happen.
Also, I too would love to see a Billy and Mo baby! :heart:

littlemo
17-09-2005, 14:32
I read about Little Mo being pregnantin a newspaper AGES ago. I hope it's Kat that's pregnant, but the newspaper said that when he found out, he left Mo, went to Kat, and then when it was born, he left the Square. If he's gonna do that to Kat, then I would hate that to happen.
Also, I too would love to see a Billy and Mo baby! :heart:

That bit about Alfie leaving when the baby is born isn't true, he leaves in December, which is 3 months away. I can't believe Christmas is that soon. If Alfie get's little Mo pregnant and then runs away, he will be a coward.

Flozza
17-09-2005, 19:23
yay yay lil alfies n lil kats hehehehe how cute, they'd turn out funny hehehe

soapyclean
17-09-2005, 19:45
If he leaves in 3mths then he cant leave when the baby is born doesnt work out, Billy and Mo to have a kid and Alfie and Kat to have one and leave.

littlemo
17-09-2005, 21:40
If he leaves in 3mths then he cant leave when the baby is born doesnt work out, Billy and Mo to have a kid and Alfie and Kat to have one and leave.

Maybe Billy and Little Mo could become closer because of the whole Alfie thing, and Billy could comfort her, then they could sleep together, and she gets pregnant, that would be good. And I woud like Kat and Alfie to have a baby to, which obviously we won't see but it would be a nice ending for them to leave on, Kat pregnant.

Eastenders_4ev@
18-09-2005, 11:22
i hope kat and alfie have a baby, do you think kat and alfie will ever return to the square???????????

Mr Humphries
18-09-2005, 11:27
I suppose it depends on how there careers go after they leave Eastenders. It would be good to see them again in the future. I thought this weeks episdoes where just pure class. Well dont to the writer :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Crazy Gal 88
18-09-2005, 12:17
what was tis about alfie getting moe pregnant? it doesnt look like its going to happen does it?

Kim
18-09-2005, 12:37
what was tis about alfie getting moe pregnant? it doesnt look like its going to happen does it?

No, the rumor is old news now and has been denied. If Alfie gets anyone pregnant it will be Kat, as rumors are suggesting.

littlemo
18-09-2005, 16:31
No, the rumor is old news now and has been denied. If Alfie gets anyone pregnant it will be Kat, as rumors are suggesting.

Where was the rumour that Little Mo was going to get pregnant by Alfie denied? was it by a member of the BBC? A lot of papers had that story, was it something that was considered by the script writers but then dismissed? I do think it's more likely Kat would get pregnant, but it would be a lot more dramatic if Little Mo did.

Mr Humphries
18-09-2005, 16:36
I see no point in talking about this anymore, because Little Mo said that her and Alfie never slept with each other and Alfie confirmed this. So surely unless they are going to treat this as a whopping great big lie. Little Mo herself has answered the question.

littlemo
18-09-2005, 16:39
I see no point in talking about this anymore, because Little Mo said that her and Alfie never slept with each other and Alfie confirmed this. So surely unless they are going to treat this as a whopping great big lie. Little Mo herself has answered the question.

Little Mo and Alfie confirmed they hadn't slept with each other yet, it doesn't mean they won't in the future. I do agree it is very unlikely that Little Mo would take up with Alfie now after everything that has happened, and knowing he loves her sister, but it's not impossible.

Kim
18-09-2005, 20:06
Where was the rumour that Little Mo was going to get pregnant by Alfie denied? was it by a member of the BBC?

Someone on the boards said that the Litttle Mo pregnancy rumour was denied by official sources, so I would guess that it was so.

xxno1blondiexx
19-09-2005, 17:07
YaY! I hope its true!!! But do you reckon that they will come back with a new moon (there lil baby!!) I hope they do! that would be great!!! :cheer:

feelingyellow
19-09-2005, 18:24
this storyline sounds so sweet! i luv it!

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 16:57
so its kat whos going to be pregnant?

littlemo
20-09-2005, 19:03
so its kat whos going to be pregnant?

It seems more likely. Despite the circumstances I think she would be happy about having a baby. Alfie is still her husband who she loves, and even though she doesn't see a future now, having a baby changes things.

feelingyellow
20-09-2005, 19:06
if kat and alfie do leave maybe they won't tell anyone she's pregnant, then they'll come back 10 years later with a son/daughter and go 'oh, i just forgot to tell ya!'

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 19:24
yea that would be funny

Chloe-Elise
20-09-2005, 19:57
Awwww them having a baby would be such a sweet story :)

kelly05
20-09-2005, 21:16
I hope this is true!! I can't with to find out!!!!!!!!!!!