PDA

View Full Version : King Den

Dirty John
25-02-2005, 23:37
I know some of you will be angered by this but I still need to state my question. DO people on here think Den is Dead?

I just think that the show so needs his charisma, the character is without doubt the best ever in soaps, and i being soarly missed already.
What a wally KH 'the hatchet' has proved. :mad:

Ella.
25-02-2005, 23:48
I think Den is dead.

I wish KH hadn't killed Dirty Den off though, I think there was definately potential there to at least keep him on for a bit longer to be involved with better storylines.

volvic
25-02-2005, 23:52
R.I.P. DEN WATTS

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! DEFO DEAD :D

emma
26-02-2005, 10:38
I think he's dead and they wouldn't bring him back again!

Cherryz
26-02-2005, 12:46
well they killed him, buried him and cemented him over, so if he can get out that one then I think we're entering Dynasty territory.

Andy'sLuckyPony
26-02-2005, 17:43
Den IS Eastenders! He is the epitome of what the show is about!*Sigh*

But...there's no way he can still be alive, unless that doorstop was made of cotton and Chrissie really let him run free, instead of paving him over, but I doubt that would be true.

Actually...maybe he could be walking out of a shower some time soon, saying it's all a dream... :eek: But...I don't want to see him nude, so I hope it doesn't happen.

Behemoth
26-02-2005, 19:26
LOL Den is definatley dead. He is buried under 6 ft of concrete for god's sake!

~Sooz~
27-02-2005, 13:45
Yep sorry definitely gone this time. I can hear the groans already but I think he dug his own grave with what went on in his dressing room! If that hadn't have happened, he'd probably still be around and getting perhaps a decent storyline, the return of Phil etc. (unfortunately). I think that little incident really was the beginning of the end. When EE first started, Den was my favourite, and I was really glad he came back but this time, that's it, bye bye Den!

lucchia
27-02-2005, 14:54
Yeah I agree. He's definately dead this time!

Treacle
27-02-2005, 17:33
Of course he's dead. They can't bring him back now. It would kill EastEnders.

littlemo
27-02-2005, 17:44
Yes it would, but I'm not sure whether I agree with the axing. If the writers had made Den into the character that we all knew and loved the first time around there would have been loads of potential for storylines.

The way Den has been since he came back has been ridiculous. The Den we knew wouldn't treat his own family in the way that he did. Wives and girlfriends are different, he's always been very uncaring that's part of his charm, but to his children, that's just so wrong! Especially Dennis, disgusting!

Layne
27-02-2005, 18:29
Den id deffinatly dead, I love ee to bits but if they did bring den back( as a ghost or bacause he didn't die again) it would seriously Suck!
I think Den was a fabi charecter and i was sorry to see him go but i don't think that ee would sink so low that they would bring dirty den back from the dead again!
Luv ya all
xxx

Behemoth
27-02-2005, 20:03
I agree. Bringing him back for a second time would take the show into the Footballers' Wives/Bad Girls end of the mad storylines scale and I don't think that would help the show at all.

Cherryz
27-02-2005, 22:16
i ended up laughing like a loon at work (and scaring many customers and colleagues) cos i suddenly thought of den underground singing "aaaall byy myyyseeeelf" while there's a montage