PDA

View Full Version : Return of the nightmare

dragoneye454
13-09-2005, 13:26
Thought I would try my hand at this. It's my first one so tell me what you think
:)

Kat walked downstairs and could hear talking coming from the kitchen. She recognised the voices but didn’t believe they could really be there. She crept quietly up to the kitchen door and put her ear against it.
“I couldn’t just forget about what you said. What if you were right and Kat really did get in trouble for what we did.” The voice was that of a woman. It sounded worried. Anxious.
“I wouldn’t let it happen. She wasn’t there. There’s no evidence.” Another person was there. Kat felt the anger boiling inside her. How dare she be there after all we have done!

She burst through the door.
The two people jumped up, not expecting company.
“How dare you be in my house after what you have done! You ruined her life and now you’re back for more. I warned you Sam. I warned you not to come into my house!”

The two woman were taken aback by the sudden interference.
“It wasn’t like that Kat. We were just…”
“You keep out of this Zoe. What are you doing back anyway? You were supposed to get away from here.”
Suddenly they heard sirens outside. Kat spun round as she heard someone banging on the door. “Zoe Slater! It’s the police. Open up.”
“Zoe. You need to get out of here. Now!” whispered Kat. She turned to face Sam “And you. You stay where you are”
Zoe ran out the back door just as the police came barging in the gate. They walked up to her.
“Zoe Slater.” Said the policeman. “You are under arrest for the murder of Den Watts”

Zoe started crying. “Kat. Help me!”
“Come back!” screamed Kat. “Zoe!”

Kat woke up with a jolt as tears ran down her face. She calmed down as she realised it was just a dream. Zoe was still away from harm.

She slipped downstairs and went into the kitchen. She heard someone enter the kitchen behind her as she switched on the kettle.
“Where is the coffee?” she asked as she spun round.
Her face dropped as she looked in disbelief at who was standing infront of her.
“Hi Kat. I’m back.” Said Zoe

Chloe-Elise
13-09-2005, 16:40
Its brilliant :) please post more soon

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 18:26
thats a really good start! Keep it up :)

hayley
13-09-2005, 21:06
good!

dragoneye454
14-09-2005, 10:15
“Zoe?” asked Kat. “Oh my God Zoe. Why are you back?”
Zoe sat down at the table and sighed.
“I am sick of hiding. I’m Sick of lying and sick of not being able to see my family everyday.”
“I know Zoe but….” Kat started
“No Kat. You don’t know.” Zoe cried. “Every day when I was out there, I was reminded of…of HIM. I see babies and remember. I see Couples and remember what he did to me and Dennis. I helped kill him and he is still destroying my life.”

Kat put the kettle on and slipped down into a chair.
“I know this is hard for you. Do you think it’s easy for this family? We can see what’s happening in this square. The police want to talk to you and all I’ve been trying to do is protect you from them.”

“I don’t need protecting. I’m not a little kid anymore Kat. I need to face this before it destroys me. I’m going to tell them what happened and I don’t care what happens to Chrissie as long as I get my life back.”

Zoe stood up from the table and walked towards the door.
“Are you coming with me or not?” Zoe asked as she walked out the door.

Kat got up from the table and followed after Zoe.
Zoe’s taxi was waiting outside.
As Kat got in she saw Chrissie outside the pub. Chrissie’s face dropped as she saw Zoe inside the taxi and she started to walk towards them.
Kat hastily shut the door and told the driver to go to Walford police station.

dragoneye454
14-09-2005, 15:33
When Kat and Zoe arrived at the police station, Zoe started to get out of the taxi but Kat pulled her back in.
“You do know what you are doing? You still want to go through with this? What if something happens? You could be taking Sam’s place in the cell.”

“Don’t worry Kat. It’ll be fine. Anyway aren’t you supposed to be looking after me?”

Zoe stepped out of the taxi and walked determinedly up to the doors. Kat paid for the taxi and ran after her. “Zoe! Wait up.”
Zoe walked up to the desk.
A poilcewoman looked at her with intrigue. “Can I help you miss?”
“Yes. My name is Zoe Slater. I have some information about the death of Den watts that may help your enquiries.”

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 16:13
wow! this is excellent! wrote more soon!

hayley
14-09-2005, 22:03
its great!

Chloe-Elise
16-09-2005, 22:57
Its brilliant :) please post more soon