PDA

View Full Version : most haunted

twinkle_eyes83
25-02-2005, 22:21
just to let all you maost haunted fans out there next mounth there will be a most haunted live in devon in march

Ella.
25-02-2005, 23:06
Thanks for that...I had seen it advertised but it only said "Most Haunted Live Coming Soon" so I wasnt sure where they were filming it!

~Sooz~
27-02-2005, 13:57
I'd love to watch one of these things but I'm such a wuss I won't watch it if I'm in on my own - its ok if my man is here but no way when I'm alone, it freaks me.

Ella.
27-02-2005, 14:20
Im a bit like that too- I remember the first time I watched it, I didnt sleep at all that night! I just kept thinking I could see shadows and hear noises, stupid or what!

I find most of them not too freaky to watch, the scariest one I have seen was when the crew all started collapsing, one of them got whacked across the head by some unknown force, they all started feeling ill and collapsing one by one, and one of them was being strangled by something and couldnt breathe. Yvette Fielding was screaming her head off because she was so scared and didnt know what was going on!

~Sooz~
27-02-2005, 14:51
Im a bit like that too- I remember the first time I watched it, I didnt sleep at all that night! I just kept thinking I could see shadows and hear noises, stupid or what!

I find most of them not too freaky to watch, the scariest one I have seen was when the crew all started collapsing, one of them got whacked across the head by some unknown force, they all started feeling ill and collapsing one by one, and one of them was being strangled by something and couldnt breathe. Yvette Fielding was screaming her head off because she was so scared and didnt know what was going on!

Oh god, no way could I have watched that!! I would have been a wreck! :eek:

shell2005
02-03-2005, 18:11
Oh ya I remember that one. It was Karl who was getting attacked & Yvette was screaming because Karls her husband. It was scary though.

Debs
02-03-2005, 18:14
it not that bad once you have watched it a few times. it seems like ages since the last live event.
i heard the new series starts the week after the live event

have you ever looked at the webcams. i have never seen anything in them.

Ella.
02-03-2005, 20:25
I have watched the webcams occassionally but have never seen anything happen in them, to be honest some of the things people said they have seen on there is just ridiculous!

Debs
02-03-2005, 20:29
oh good i thought i was the only person not to see anything!!! lots of people text in to say they have seen things and it is always the same sort of things as every live event!! and how come poeple always say that just as most haunted live started their dog started acting strange or thier lightbulbs flickered or blew. my light bulbs flicker all the time dont think it is paranormal!!

Sammi
03-03-2005, 16:23
I'm a huge fan of the programme and have all the episodes on DVD! Derek Acorah is remarkable! In one episode Yvette had a spoon thrown at her out of nowhere!

Debs
03-03-2005, 17:05
i got the best of the live events 2 on dvd at christmas. it ny birthday on sunday and i have dropped lots of hints that i would love more of the dvds!!!! hope he was listening! derek acorah is fab. i have got to get his books. have you been on his website??

i saw the one where yvette had a spoon thrown at her. scary stuff!! it always happens to yvette! did you see the one at the brewery that was fab. and loved the ram inn episode. my all time fave has got to be pendle hill though. How scary!!

Ella.
11-03-2005, 12:56
Just a reminder to anyone who is interested that Most Haunted Live is on this weekend. It will be on 12-14th March, and starts at 9pm.

Also, if you have Livingtv2 then it means that you can watch Access All Areas from 8pm.

Behemoth
11-03-2005, 13:11
Most Haunted is alright but has anyone seen Dead Famous? That's proper creepy.

Debs
11-03-2005, 14:44
Just a reminder to anyone who is interested that Most Haunted Live is on this weekend. It will be on 12-14th March, and starts at 9pm.

Also, if you have Livingtv2 then it means that you can watch Access All Areas from 8pm.

Cannot wait for this it feels like ages since most haunted was last on. i am shopping tonight for all me and my husbands nibbles!!! i am on ntl and dont get livingtv2 what happens in access all areas??

Debs
11-03-2005, 14:47
Most Haunted is alright but has anyone seen Dead Famous? That's proper creepy.

i am a big most haunted fan and although i like dead famous i have to say that i do not believe it as much. i find the EVP very very very creepy!! did you see lasat weeks with the baby cry!! i thought it did sound like a baby at first and then they played it back and it just sounded like an added sound effect. its the last week this week so does that mean that most haunted new series is starting??? hope so!;)

Ella.
11-03-2005, 17:01
I dont get Livingtv2 either, Im just assuming that it's behind the scenes info!

Debs
11-03-2005, 17:13
yeah must be. hope ntl gets livingtv2 soon then i hate missing out on anything to do with most haunted!!

.:Kitz:.
13-03-2005, 10:23
hiya guys,
i've never watched this programme (probly coz i'd hit the roof with all the scary things) but is this programme real, like is it just put on for show coz i'd just like to know or do you actually see things happening or are they just good actors. Coz i'd like to know what i'm letting my self in for and if it's all fake;that i can tell myself that it was just pretend and get to sleep like a little baby. lol :)

Debs
13-03-2005, 15:30
according to all the crew on most haunted it is all real! i believe it is all real and hope it is never revealed to be a fake coz i would be gutted!!!!. not a lot seemed to happen last night but some nights can be pretty scary. i prefer the series instead of the live ones!

Ella.
13-03-2005, 15:38
Was it not very exciting last night then? I only watched it until they did the glass experiment quite near to the start, missed the rest!

Debs
13-03-2005, 15:52
yeah nothing much seemed to happen! not like other nights. hopefully it willbe better tonight!

Debs
14-03-2005, 08:49
Did anyone watch most haunted live last night??

it was great. they did a ouija board and derek got possessed by a man and he went for yvette. it was greta. i was just begining to get bored and was thinking of going to bed and thayt happened!!

xCharliex
14-03-2005, 15:30
Omg yer it was really gd last nite! especially wen Derek went weird on Yvette! Id love 2 get 2 c it in the audience or even experience it

Debs
14-03-2005, 15:34
yeah i would love to experience it too. i heard tickets are really hard to get hold of though. i tought it was gonna be a really boring MHL this time coz first night not much happened but after last night it was brill. hope tonights is just as good!!!

xCharliex
14-03-2005, 15:37
i only saw last nites one gutted i never won them dvds tho lol

.:Kitz:.
14-03-2005, 16:40
wat channel is it on?

xCharliex
14-03-2005, 16:46
Living TV