PDA

View Full Version : Without Demi

feelingyellow
11-09-2005, 22:01
This is my sequel to When Demi Met Leo (which you can find here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18877&page=1&pp=10), it will be about how Leo copes without Demi when she moves to Walford. I hope you like it:

Part 1: Staring at her picture

Leo Taylor was sitting in his room. He was staring at a picture of his ex-girlfriend Demi Miller. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been. Why had he let her go? She was the only thing that mattered in his life and he had just let her go. Did Romeo let Juliet go? No! But then both of them had died. At least if they both died they could be together. He stared at her picture. She looked so happy, so full of life. She wasn't like that now. Getting pregnant was the worst thing ever to happen to Demi, and it didn't help having a crazy lunatic setting fire to your house and nearly killing the whole family and the dog. Leo just stared at her picture, not thinking, just staring. He stared at it for an hour until his Dad, Ray came in.
'What are you doing?' asked Ray.
'Nothing!' said Leo, trying to hide the photo. Ray snatched it off him. He looked at it and tore it into 8 pieces and threw it in the bin.
'Forget about that stupid tart Leo, or else!' Ray said, walking out of his room, slamming the door.
Leo rushed to the bin and got out the eight pieces of Demi. He got some sellotape and stuck it back together. It looked a mess. It didn't even look like Demi. All he had left of Demi was a mess of a photograph. Life couldn't get any worse.

Post your opinions please! :)

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 22:09
awwww this is really good. i dont think i read the other one. but i might go back and read it beacue this was great. so sad poor Leo. more soon please!

Keep it up its really good! :)

feelingyellow
12-09-2005, 18:14
Glad you liked it Jess! :D

Part 2: Another memory gone

Leo woke up the next morning still holding the wrecked photo of Demi. Before Ray had ripped it up, it had seemed like Demi was there with him but now, it was like she had faded away.
He decided to turn up some music really loud so he could try and imagine Demi was there. He looked through his cds and found a Beyonce one. ‘Beyonce?’ he thought. ‘I’ve never bought a Beyonce cd.’ And then it hit him. It was Demi’s!
He put the cd into the cd player and put it on maximum volume.
‘Boy you better work it out!’ he started singing at top volume.
Ray and Trisha were asleep next door and awoke.
‘LEO!’ yelled Ray. ‘WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?’
Leo turned off the music and muttered ‘I er…’
‘Why the hell are you listening to girl’s music and why the hell are you singing like a girl?’
‘I er…’
Ray took the cd out of the cd player and snapped it in half. ‘Never again’ he said and stormed out of the room.
Leo couldn’t believe it, Ray had wrecked another memory of Demi.
Leo felt a tear run down his face. He blinked to try to make it stop, but before he knew it, his eyes were full of them.

Hope you like :D post your opinions please! :)

Chloe-Elise
12-09-2005, 19:34
Awww poor leo! Its great please post again soon :)

kirstienod
12-09-2005, 20:02
Yeh, poor Leo! Great, more soon! :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
12-09-2005, 20:11
Poor leo, please carry on!

Charmed
12-09-2005, 20:48
Brilliant sequel!Do more!

feelingyellow
13-09-2005, 17:23
Glad you all liked it :D

Part 3: Waste of space?

Leo stayed in his room a whole week, and only went out to go to the toilet. He wouldn’t eat the dinner, his mum, Trisha, had made him. He eat off a secret stash of crisp in his bedroom.
‘Leo, Leo darling’ said Trisha, knocking on Leo’s door, holding a plate of dinner. Leo didn’t answer. Trisha decided to take drastic action.
The next day Leo woke up and found a bowl of cereal in front of him. His door was wide open.
Leo rushed out of his room and went into his mum and dad’s and yelled ‘What the HELL did you do?’
‘I knocked the door down with a pineapple,’ said Trisha.
‘HAHA!’ shouted Leo. ‘What did you REALLY do?’
‘Found a spare key, duh!’ replied Trisha, smirking.
‘I hate you.’ said Leo, going back into his room. He tried to lock it, but found the lock had been removed.
‘Stupid cow.’ muttered Leo.
Trisha had has enough and burst into Leo’s room and started yelling.
‘What do you WANT Leo? A round of APPLAUSE? You’re the one who got yourself into this BLOODY mess! If you had kept away from that STUPID DUMI then maybe you wouldn’t have fallen in love with her and got her up the duff! You’re the stupid one, JUST A WASTE OF SPACE, YOU!’
Leo looked at his mother, shook his head at her and ran out of the flat.
‘Leo, come back, I never meant it honey!’ screamed Trisha down the hall. It was too late though. He was gone.

Hope you like, post your opinions please, whether :thumbsup: or :thumbsdow

kirstienod
13-09-2005, 18:06
:thumbsup: Great! Poor Leo! More soon i hope! :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 18:13
awwww its so sad. poor Leo this is really good. more soon please :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
13-09-2005, 18:33
Thanks for the comments :D

Part 4: Facing reality

Leo came home half an hour later with a black eye.
‘Leo!’ cried Trisha.
‘Get lost.’ said Leo.
‘What happened?’ asked Trisha.
‘Go to hell.’ replied Leo, going into his room and slamming the door.
Trisha decided to leave Leo for a while until he calmed down.
Trisha entered his room 2 hours later.
‘Leo,’ said Trisha.
‘What?’ said Leo, angrily.
‘I’m sorry for what I said – you’re not a waste of space, you’re a young teenager who’s having to deal with things that you’re not old enough to deal with. I know it’s hard and that you get wound up, but I get wound up too, I shouldn’t have shouted.’
Leo muttered ‘Yer.’
‘So what happened?’ asked Trisha.
‘Donut and some of the lads started talking about Demi and saying she’s a slag, so I punched ‘em, but they punched me back.’
‘Oh, Leo!’ cried Trisha.
Leo said nothing.
‘Leo, I’m going to help you get through this. I know times are rough, but you ain’t ever gonna see Demi again, you’ve got to accept that.’
‘I s’pose.’ Replied Leo, looking at the floor.
‘Leo, look at me. We are going to get through this - I know we are. And I think we should start by you starting back at school tommorow?’
Leo thought for a minute, and decided it was the best thing to do. His mum was right, he was never going to see Demi ever again.

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 16:59
Here's the next part, hope you like :)

Part 5: The New Leo?

Leo put on his school tie. He couldn’t believe he was going back to school. The whole thing with Demi had been such a blur that he hadn’t even thought about school until Trisha mentioned it.
He decided that this was a fresh start and that he would have to forget out Demi and the baby.
He marched out of his room and plonked himself on the chair.
‘What do you want for breakfast, Leo? Sausages? Egg? Both?’ asked Ray.
‘Cereal.’ said Leo, calmly.
‘WHAT?’ said Ray.
For most people having cereal for breakfast is nothing out of the ordinary, but the Taylor’s never had cereal for Ray didn’t want them to eat ‘Rabbit Poo’.
‘Cereal, Dad. You said I have to have a fresh start, well I’m started off with changing my breakfast, so – cereal, please.’ replied Leo.
‘Trish, go down to the corner shop.’ said Ray, grumpily.
‘No point now, I’m going to get to school really early, so I can catch up.’ said Leo, smiling. Leo went out of the flat, said ‘Byeeee!’ as Ray and Trisha stood shocked.
‘Is this the new Leo?’ asked Trisha.
‘No, that act will only last a few minutes before he’s back with his drug dealing mates.’ said Ray.
Leo was in Maths, trying to figure out fractions. Leo had never been good at Maths, but today he was trying very hard. The teacher, Miss Rogo was out of the room, getting some paper.
‘LEO TAYLOR!’ screamed a voice.
‘Huh?’ said Leo.
‘Over here, dummie!’ said the voice. Leo looked behind him and there was a girl. Leo sort of recognized her.
‘Emmmm…’ said Leo.
‘I’ve been sitting behind you half an hour yet you haven’t even noticed me let alone given me an apology.’ said the girl.
‘Errrr…’ replied Leo, confused.
‘It’s me you stupid dummie, Liddie Walters! We went out last year but I moved to Liverpool for a year, and you promised we’d stay boyfriend and girlfriend, but apparently you’ve gotten some slapper up the duff!’ said Liddie.
Leo felt very angry. Demi wasn’t a slapper, she was the world’s most beautiful person, that was what going through his head when he punched Liddie.
‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ screamed Liddie falling off her chair.
‘LEO TAYLOR! GET TO THE HEAD’S OFFICE, NOW!’ yelled Miss Rogo, coming back into the room.
Leo collected his stuff, got out of his chair and muttered ‘Sorry.’ to Liddie, who seemed to be unconscious.
He left the classroom and walked up the stairs to the head’s office. He knocked 3 times on the door and heard a gruff voice saying ‘Come in, Mr Taylor.’

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:04
awww poor leo more soon

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 17:08
awww poor Leo! lol but that was a little bad hitting her, lol.

very good more soon please :cheer: :thumbsup:

Charmed
14-09-2005, 19:43
So much for a fresh start!Can't wat for more!

Leo_in_ee_rules
14-09-2005, 19:57
awww pore leo, more soon i hope!

Chloe-Elise
14-09-2005, 20:00
Poor Leo but she shouldnt have insulted Demi lol its great :)

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 21:41

Here's the next part, hope you like:

Part 6: Leo's bad move

‘So, Mr Taylor, I hope you know why you are here.’ said Mr Wayne.
‘Yer, I do, I punched that cow Liddie Walters.’ said Leo, calmly.
‘Typical.’ muttered Mr Wayne.
‘EXCUSE ME?’ said Leo.
‘I said typical.’ replied Mr Wayne.
‘Yah, I know what yall said. Now tell me what ya mean by that you stupid –’ Leo swore very badly.
Mr Wayne just laughed.
‘I mean that it’s typical of a boy of your age to talk rudely and act like a complete and utter disgrace.’ said Mr Wayne, smirking.
Leo started pushing things off Mr Wayne’s table, but Mr Wayne merely laughed. Leo started getting very, very angry so he threw a pencil at Mr Wayne. Mr Wayne didn’t seem to care though.
‘Ever since you came to this school, Mr Taylor, I’ve wanted to get rid of you and now you have assaulted a pupil, used abusive language, vandalised my office and threw something at me, I can now do that. Leo Taylor, you are expelled.’

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 21:58
Here's the next part, hope you like :)

Part 7: Leo's thoughts

Leo went to his locker and collected his things, then went to reception to hand in some books and his locker key, the receptionist told him he would have to return his uniform tomorrow.
Mr Wayne called Trisha to explain what happened.
Leo waited patiently in the head’s office and said nothing. But in his head, he was saying loads.
‘What have I done?’ he thought. ‘Dad’s gonna kill me. Why did I? Why did I? Oh yeah, cos of that utter cow, Liddie! So what if I forgot about her? It’s a year for god’s sake! She had no right, no right to say those things about Demi. Demi is a sweet girl. Man, do I miss her! Maybe I could visit her? Maybe I’ll skive school! Oh wait. I’ve been expelled. Man this sucks. Urgh, look at Mr Wayne smirking. He thinks he’s all hard or something, he’s so annoying. When’s Mum coming? It’s taking ages! She’s probs phoning Dad. Man, am I in for a hell of a time.’
‘Leo!’ cried a voice.
It was Trisha. She came over and hugged him.
‘I’m so sorry Leo! We should have waited some time, shouldn’t we? Maybe learn to control your anger? Oh I’m so sorry!’ said Trisha.
‘It’s gonna be ok, Mum, it’s gonna be ok.’ said Leo.
‘Expelled? Leo, is this true?’ said Ray, coming into the room, with a look of anger upon his face.

xXxJessxXx
15-09-2005, 18:24
awww poor Leo what on earth will Ray say/do! more soon please :thumbsup:

eastenderfan_91
15-09-2005, 20:17
poor leo more soon

Charmed
15-09-2005, 20:59
Uh-oh...here comes Ray! :angry:

kirstienod
16-09-2005, 17:37
Oh no!!! Poor Leo. More soon i hope!

feelingyellow
16-09-2005, 17:38
cheers :D

here's the next part, hope you like :D:

Part 8: Old friends

‘Er…’ said Leo. ‘Well, I er… hit a girl for insulting Demi.’
Ray’s face went an angry shade of red, he raised his hand; Leo closed his eyes knowing what was going to happen. He was closing his eyes for ten seconds, when he started to wonder why hasn’t he hit me yet? Leo opened his eyes, to see Ray staring at Mr Wayne and Mr Wayne staring back.
‘Wait, Taylor…’ said Mr Wayne. ‘RayTay is that you?’
‘RayTay, I haven’t been called that since high school by my friends DanSmi RogWil and – BOBWAY! Wow, it’s been such a long time!’ said Ray, smiling.
Leo was shocked; Ray was smiling, as if he was happy!
‘It’s me all right! I knew I recognised his first time I layed eyes on him, but I never thought he’d be your son!’ said Mr Wayne.
‘Well he is, and you’re EXPELLING HIM?’
‘Well, yes, but I’ve changed my mind!’ said Mr Wayne, smiling happily.
Leo’s face dropped, whilst Ray’s did a little spring.
‘Really?’ asked Ray.
‘Yes, RayTay, anything for you! But I will have to make a few changes, an anger management class for starters!’
‘No way!’ said Leo.
‘Shut up, Leo, you need them!’ said Ray. ‘Ah, you remember the good old days, we beat up like twelve people a day!’ said Ray laughing. Mr Wayne laughed with him.
Leo couldn’t believe it.

kirstienod
16-09-2005, 17:41
Wow! Thank god he didn't hurt Leo! More soon!

eastenderfan_91
16-09-2005, 20:06
nasty ray and poor leo more soon

feelingyellow
16-09-2005, 20:22
:D glad you all liked it :D

here's the next part, hope you like it: :)

Part 9: Blackmail

Leo was at his first anger-management class. He was not enjoying it.
‘Now the first step to try and stop your anger, is telling us about what makes you angry. State your name, age and what gets you angry,’ said Mr Rice, pointing at a woman in her 30’s.
‘My name is Wydia Wollhousen, I am 33 and I get angry when my husband corrects my grammar.’
Whilst everyone else was stating their names, age and how they got angry, Leo noticed that he was the youngest one there. The second youngest looked about twenty-eight.
‘Now you.’ said Mr Rice.
‘My name is Le-Le-Ohhhhhhh Taaaaaaaaaaaaaylo.’ said Leo.
‘And your age?’ asked Mr Rice.
‘Thir-thir-thir-’
Leo couldn’t bring himself to say it and ran out of the room.
He took deep breaths and started walking home.
‘Mr Taylor!’ said a voice.
‘Mr Wayne!’ replied Leo, shocked.
‘I came to check you were in your anger management class but you’ve obviously chosen to skive, I will have to tell your father.’ said Mr Wayne.
‘Don’t you dare!’ said Leo.
‘I will.’ Replied Mr Wayne.
‘You won’t.’ said Leo.
‘And what exactly will you do, Mr Taylor? Me and RayTay have arranged to meet this evening.’ said Mr Wayne, smirking,
‘You won’t because if you do, I’ll tell the school boards you used to beat up kids at school 8 times a day.’ said Leo, smirking as Mr Wayne’s smirk turned into a shocked expression.
‘How did you know?’ asked Mr Wayne.
‘You and Dad laughing at it the other day, should have watched what you said.’
‘Okay, okay! I’ll tell him you went and made excellent process!’ said Mr Wayne. ‘Deal?’
‘Deal.’ Said Leo, spitting on his hand then shaking Mr Wayne’s.
Mr Wayne and Leo went in opposite directions. Mr Wayne’s thoughts of how close he had come to being fired, and what if that Taylor boy started blackmailing him for everything?
Mr Wayne was right to be worried, because Leo, indeed, was thinking of blackmailing Mr Wayne.

Chloe-Elise
16-09-2005, 22:56
:eek: Poor Leo! i feel so sorry him, its really good, please post more soon :)

feelingyellow
17-09-2005, 18:17
Cheers :)

Here's the next part:

Part 10: Just a typical day

It was late September and Leo was smoking in the girls toilets with his friends, Donut, Mackie J, Jeli, and Kya.
‘Hey, Leo! You see any tees? Cos no way am I goin’ to juvvie agen!’ said Mackie J.
‘Nah.’ replied Leo.
‘Thank god!’ said Jeli. ‘I couldn’t face life without my babeeeeeeeee-boooooo!’
‘Awwww!’ said Donut and Kya simultaneously. They both laugh simultaneously and then both stop simultaneously.
‘You wanna go out?’ asked Donut.
‘Yer babe.’ replied Kya. They both started snogging, and then so did Jeli and Mackie J. Leo just stood their smoking.
‘Awwwwww! Leo!’ said Jeli, for a second, taking her tongue out of Mackie J’s mouth. ‘You’re all alone! You know, I heard Jessie Blue likes you!’
Jeli and Kya made a very girlish noise whilst Donut shouted ‘Get in there, Lee!’
‘I ain’t interested.’ said Leo, taking a puff.
‘Why not? Jessie is smoking!’ said Mackie J. ‘But not as smoking as you!’ he said when Jeli gave him the evils.
‘It’s just that - ’
‘You’re still in love with that up the duff bird?’ said Donut, smirking.
‘Shut up! No, I’m not, I’m just trying to get, em….. Zana Charlene,’ said Leo.
‘Zana? You could never get her!’ said Jeli. ‘She’s way too good for you! No offence!’
‘Yeah, well.’ said Leo.
There was a few minutes of silence until Mackie J said ‘What do you do if a rhinoceraus is coming towards you?’
‘Dunno.’ said Jeli.
‘Run!’ replied Mackie J.
Jeli burst into a fit of laughter and then started screeching really loudly. Everyone stared at her and didn’t notice Mr Wayne coming in.
‘Smoking!’ yelled Mr Wayne. ‘And skiving off lessons, this is going to your parents!’
Everyone had shocked expressions, Mackie J was thinking ‘Juvvie – agen’.
‘There’s no need.’ said Leo, calmly.
‘What?’ said Mr Wayne, as the others looked shocked.
‘There’s no need, I think just a warning will do, don’t you?’ said Leo, giving Mr Wayne a wink.
‘Ah yes, well, I suppose so.’ said Mr Wayne, bursting out of the room.
‘How did you do that?’ asked Kya.
‘Brains, Ky, Brains.’

Leo_in_ee_rules
17-09-2005, 19:45
Its great, leos being really sneaky, please carry on

kirstienod
18-09-2005, 10:08
Great! Good on Leo! Please carry on soon

Chloe-Elise
18-09-2005, 15:28
Go Leo! And of course hes still in love with Demi :D its brilliant more soon please :)

eastenderfan_91
18-09-2005, 15:43
Go Leo you showed him lol excellent more soon

Leo_in_ee_rules
18-09-2005, 20:01
Well done Leo , that showed him.

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 15:49
Good for Leo, blackmailing that horrible man, he seems so mean. hope it dont back fire on him though! keep it up! :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
20-09-2005, 18:43
Glad you all like :D
Here's the next part, hope you like :D

Part 11: Never trust Vanilla Essence

Leo was skiving off Maths with Mackie J, his new girlfriend Essence and her mate Vanilla in a spare classroom.
Essence and Mackie J were snogging the faces off each other, Vanilla was standing there brushing her hair and Leo was feeling very uncomftable. Vanilla finished brushing her hair, and started moving her hips slowly whilst walking toward Leo.
‘You know Leo, that jacket looks really really good on you.’ she said flicking her hair.
‘Thanks.’ said Leo. Vanilla was moving closer and closer to him and Leo realised that she liked him.
‘Your so hot, Leo,’ she whispered. ‘I feel a bit weird with those two snogging, if only we could do something to distract us from the weirdness…’ She leant in for a kiss, Leo backed off.
‘What?’ she screeched, distracting Mackie J and Essence from snogging.
‘I – I – I – just don’t fancy you.’ said Leo.
‘WELL WHY THE HELL NOT?’ shouted Vanilla.
‘’Cos he likes Zana!’ said Essence.
‘Yeah.’ said Leo. ‘And I really want to stick with one girl for now.’
‘Ohh, you like Zana?’ said Vanilla.
Leo nodded.
‘Well, I’ll see if I can get you a date with her!’ said Vanilla, and she ran out the classroom to find Zana.
‘UH-OH!’ thought Leo. He still really missed Demi, and knew he wouldn’t be able to get a new girlfriend. If only Essence hadn’t said anything. Wait … how did Essence find out?
Leo turned to see Mackie J and Essence snogging.
‘Mackie J!’ shouted Leo.
‘What?’ he said, taking his tongue out of Essence’s mouth for a second.
‘Did you tell Essence about me and Zana?’ asked Leo.
‘Well I had to get her to snog me somehow!’ said Mackie J, smirking and then putting his tongue back down her throat.
If Essence hadn’t been there, Leo would have punched Mackie J right in the mouth. Hard.

Chloe-Elise
20-09-2005, 19:52
Vanilla and Essence lol its great :D please do more soon

Leo_in_ee_rules
20-09-2005, 20:06
aww poor leo, how will he get out of this one, more soon please!

charz 4 eva
20-09-2005, 20:57
just been catching up with the story please keep going with it its well good

xXxJessxXx
20-09-2005, 21:00
lol aww poor leo what will he do now. lol more soon please its great!

feelingyellow
21-09-2005, 19:00
Cheers :D

Here's the next part, hope you like :):

Part 12: Free Pizza!

Leo was in P.E, playing football.
P.E. was about the only lesson he didn’t skive these days. Blackmailing was fun, but throwing balls at wee year sevens was more fun.
Leo didn’t have many good people on his team, which was rather unfortunate as ‘Footy’ Frank was on the other team along with ‘Kick You’ Kingsley, ‘Tackling’ Tom and a load of other strong footballers. The best player on the team was ‘Striking’ Sam who had never missed shooting a goal. And guess what. Leo was in goal. He was in for a hell of a bad football match.
The game had been going on for 29 minutes and there was only one minute left. And Leo just sat on the ground, he hadn’t done anything all of the match, there were two many injuries going on for ‘Striking’ Sam to actually score a goal. But then suddenly Leo saw the ball heading this way and stood up put his hands out and … BLOCKED IT! Leo hadn’t even been thinking just did it out of boredom, but the next thing he knew the buzzer had went and he was being lifted by his team and heard loads of ‘Well done Leo!’ and ‘Wow, he defeated ‘Striking’ Sam!’ It’s never been done before!’
All of lunch everyone was talking about how Leo had defeated ‘Striking’ Sam and Leo found that he was very popular. Everyone kept coming over and congratulating him, one guy even gave him a pizza!
Leo forgot about Demi and was just enjoying himself. But the thoughts of Demi soon came back when Zana came over and said: ‘When Vanilla told me about you liking me, I was like no way loser. But after hearing about you and ‘Striking’ Sam, I’ve changed my mind. You can pick me up at 8pm tonight when we go to the cinema.’ She then left a gobsmacked Leo and all he could say was ‘But…Demi…’

xXxJessxXx
21-09-2005, 20:17
awww bless him. lol wonder what he'll do! more soon please its brill! :cheer:

Leo_in_ee_rules
21-09-2005, 20:21
awww poor leo , please carry on!

feelingyellow
22-09-2005, 18:40
:D Glad you all liked it, here's the next part.

Part 13: What should I do??? :confused:

Leo got home and dumped his bag in the hall and then went straight into his room wondering what to do about Zana.

Leo’s Thoughts:

Demi, Demi, Demi, Demi. I love her. Do I? I don’t know. Maybe I do? Maybe I don’t? Does she love me? Probably not any more. She thinks I hate her. She wouldn’t forgive me even if I tried. She’ll never come back here. So I’ll go out with Zana! Yeah, Zana! She’s quite hot and all. It’s quite a surprise that she would actually go out with me, but I’m lucky. So I’ll take my chance. Yeah, me and Demi are gonna go to the cinema. No – Zana! Stop thinking about her! She’s out of your life forever now. No more. Demi – pah! See ya later Dems, I’m with Zana now. But do I still love her? Shut your self up you fool. No – no – no. Stop thinking about her. From now on I do not think about Demi.

And he didn’t as he was getting changed, doing his hair and walking to the cinema. He was five minutes early so he waited outside the cinema. He waited 10 minutes, where was Zana?

kirstienod
22-09-2005, 19:36
great! more soon please!

Leo_in_ee_rules
22-09-2005, 19:49
its great more soon please, i wonder where Zana is?

xXxJessxXx
23-09-2005, 15:30
really good. Where is she? She best not stand him up! lol

more soon please :cheer:

eastenderfan_91
23-09-2005, 16:00
owww more soon great

feelingyellow
25-09-2005, 19:16
Here's the next part, hope you like :):

Part 14: Dumped!

Leo waited for a half an hour and still Zana hadn’t come; so he started walking home.
‘Wait, Leo!’ cried a voice.
Leo turned round; it was Zana, struggling to put on a shoe,
‘Zana, where have you been?’ asked Leo.
‘I’m a girl, Leo, don’t expect me to be early!’ said Zana. ‘So, what about Love Seeker? That sounds good.’
‘What about War Dogs, it was released in America last year and got ‘Best Film of The Year!’ said Leo.
‘Er… no, I’m a girl Leo, we watch girly films.’ Zana said.
‘But it’s boring, just a load of kissing scenes, no words really.’
‘Leo, we are watching Love Seeker!’ said Zana.
Leo had no choice but to, so they walked into the cinema and Leo got two tickets to Love Seeker. They went to Screen 8 and the film was just about to start when Zana asked if she could have some popcorn, so Leo went all the way back to get some popcorn.
Leo had missed the start of the film which had had what had happened to this couple in the past, so Leo was just watching this snogging having no idea what the story was. He sat there grumpily, but started to get into it, but then Zana asked got a coke so Leo went and got it. When he got back he had once again missed a bit of the story so had no idea what had happened, he asked Zana but she just shushed him.
Leo’s phone went off in the cinema so he got chucked out. He was standing outside the cinema waiting for Zana for 5 minutes until she came out.
‘Thanks a lot, Leo!’ she said. ‘I looked like a right loner!’
‘Well, it’s not my fault! I thought my phone was off!’
‘Yeah right!’ said Zana.
‘I’m sorry.’ Said Leo.
‘Hmm, ok. So where we going next?’ asked Zana.
‘Home.’ said Leo.
‘WHAT?’ said Zana. ‘Home? You’re supposed to take a girl out for a meal, Leo!’
‘Well, I ain’t rich, ya know.’ said Leo.
Zana shook her head and yelled ‘You’re dumped Leo Taylor, you’re just a waste of space.’
Leo remembered hearing these words before, from his own mother. Everyone thought he was just a waste of space, maybe he was better off not living anymore. Maybe he should do that.

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 19:27
:eek: *Gasps* oh no! Dont let him do that! seems to me like he had a lucky escape with that girl. she's horrible!

Its great though more soon asap! :thumbsup:

xcutiekatiex
25-09-2005, 19:36
aww more please

Charmed
25-09-2005, 19:44
More!

Leo_in_ee_rules
25-09-2005, 19:49
awww poor leo, he escaped well from that, more soon please!

feelingyellow
25-09-2005, 20:18

Here's the next part, hope you like :D:

Part 15: Just a waste of space

When Leo got home he went straight to his room without even looking at his parents sat on the couch watching television and didn’t answer when Trisha asked how his date had gone.
When he got in his room, he started searching his draws, trying to find it. After 10 minutes of searching, he found it. His knife.
He looked at his knife and decided it was for the best, he was just a waste of space, nobody wanted him, not his mum or dad, not Zana and not Demi.
He was just about to do it when Trisha came in and he hid the knife in his pocket.
‘Somone’s on the phone for you, honey.’ she said.
She gave him the phone.
‘Leo, it’s me, Mickey, Demi's having the baby!'

Leo_in_ee_rules
25-09-2005, 20:29
yay, i hope leo goes to see her!More soon please!

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 20:48
awwww that is so sweet! just when he thought his life was over... awww glad Mickey interrupted him when he did. lol, more soon asap its great! :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
25-09-2005, 21:19
Cheers! :D

Here's the last part for tonight, I'll post more tommorow! Hope you like :D

Part 16: I want to see her

Leo asked what hospital and said he would be there asap.
He got his knife out of his pocket and thought, maybe Demi did want him, she must need him. He put it back in his draw and grabbed his coat and went out of his room.
‘Where are you going?’ asked Ray.
‘To – em, Mackie J’s house.’ said Leo.
‘Mackie J?’ asked Trisha. ‘Doesn’t he have a French accent? It didn’t sound like him on the phone.’
‘Er, well yeah, but – ’
‘It’s her.’ said Ray.
‘Huh?’ said Trisha.
‘He’s off to see that Miller girl.’ he said.
‘I’m not!’ said Leo.
‘Don’t lie to me!’ yelled Ray.
‘Fine, I am – but you don’t understand – she’s having the baby!’ Leo said.
‘Ray, maybe he – ’ said Trisha, but Ray just pushed her onto the floor.
‘You want to see her and the thing?’ asked Ray.
‘Yeah.’ said Leo.
Ray punched Leo right in the eye. Leo started crying. Ray pulled him up and said ‘Come on, Leo, let’s go, can’t keep your honey-bunny waiting!’
Ray dragged Leo all the way to the car and pushed him into the seat, Leo stopped crying, but started breathing heavily, afraid of what was going to happen next.

Charmed
25-09-2005, 23:30
Brilliant Update!

hazey
25-09-2005, 23:54
I don't usually read the scripts on here, but I must say how brilliant and well written this script is well done. :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 15:26
awww poor Leo. its really good, hope he gets there in one piece. lol

more asap! :cheer:

eastenderfan_91
26-09-2005, 16:05
awww poor lep :( hes gunna see his baby!!!

feelingyellow
26-09-2005, 18:27
Glad you all liked Part 16 :) Hope you like the next part:

Part 17: Die

Ray was driving really fast; Leo was shaking in his seat, holding on to himself.
‘So you want to see that little slut, do you Leo?’ Ray said, angrily.
‘Yes.’ muttered Leo.
‘WHAT WAS THAT?’ yelled Ray.
‘YES!’ screamed Leo, tears rolling down his eyes.
‘In your dreams.’ said Ray.
‘WHAT?’ yelled Leo.
‘You ain’t ever gonna see her again, Leo!’ said Ray.
‘But – you – said!’ said Leo.
‘I lied.’ said Ray, smirking.
Leo was gobsmacked.
‘Where are we going?’ said Leo.
‘Somewhere where I can REALLY teach you a lesson!’ said Ray, cackling.
Leo couldn’t believe it, Ray had lied, he was never going to see Demi again. He wanted to see her. She needed him. But Ray was determined to keep them apart. Leo couldn’t believe only half an hour ago he was going to kill himself. It was Ray who deserved to die. Not him. Ray should die. Ray should die. He should. Die. Die. Die.
And that was what Leo was thinking when he grabbed hold of the wheel and spun it so the car went into a wall, leaving him and Ray unconscious.

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 18:58
:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh No! please dont let Leo die. Not again! lol . more soon asap dont leaveme in suspense. lol

Ps. Pretty Please :thumbsup: :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
26-09-2005, 19:41
oh no please don't let leo die, why can't ray just leave him alone!
More soon i hope!

Chloe-Elise
26-09-2005, 19:49
:eek: Poor Leo!! Please don't let him die!!
Brilliant writing though :D please post more soon :)

feelingyellow
26-09-2005, 21:57

Hope you like the next part:

Part 18: Can you?

‘Leo, Leo! Over here!’ said Demi.
‘Huh? What? Where am I?’ said Leo.
‘You’re in heaven, Leo!’ said Demi.
‘I am?’
He looked down, he was floating on a cloud, and Demi was on another cloud.
‘Yes, Leo you are.’ Demi said, smiling.
‘How did we die?’ asked Leo.
‘You died in a car crash with your dad and I died during childbirth.’ said Demi.
‘You did? Did the baby survive?’ asked Leo.
‘Yes, pour little soul. Left parentless.’ said Demi, tears dropping from her eyes.
‘I wish I could have done something.’ said Leo.
‘Well, maybe if you had survived that car crash, and if I had somebody to fight for whilst I was giving birth to our little girl.’
‘I wish I had made it to the hospital.’ said Leo, sadly.
‘Well, you can’t change the past, Leo. Can you?’
‘Can you? Can you? Can you?’ the voice inside Leo’s head echoed. He was conscious once again. He looked at his hands and saw blood. He was still in the car. He might be able to make it to the hospital in time and save Demi from dying.

Chloe-Elise
27-09-2005, 17:00
:eek: I hope he makes it in time! Its great more soon please :D

kirstienod
27-09-2005, 17:33
Omg! Please make it Leo! lol more soon please (p.s this is my 100th post :D)

xXxJessxXx
27-09-2005, 18:06
:eek: oh my god! is Leo sikic? lol, or just really imaginative. lol more do more soon, hope Leo makes it in time so neither of them die! :thumbsup:

Charmed
27-09-2005, 19:22
Save her Leo!

eastenderfan_91
27-09-2005, 19:51
yer save her leo go go go!!! lol poor leo ray is evil

feelingyellow
27-09-2005, 20:42
Glad you liked it, here's the next part, hope you like :):

Part 19: On the bus

Leo looked at Ray; he looked really badly injured. He dialled 999 and rang for an ambulance. He then climbed out of the car and ran. He was going to Walford Hospital.
He got on a bus and decided to sort out his thoughts.
What if Demi dies? It’ll be my entire fault. She needs me there, she could be dying right now. So could Dad. But he at least deserves it, trying to keep me and Demz apart. Should I have called the ambulance? Yes, of course! It was the right thing to do. Dad will live, and I’ll stay in Walford, maybe he won’t find me. Hopefully. 2 stops until Walford Hospital! I’m only 2 stops away from witnessing the birth of my baby and seeing Demi again! Everything’s going to be ok!
He got off at Walford Hospital and went to reception.
‘Demi Miller, she’s giving birth, I’m the Father.’ said Leo.
The receptionist gave him directions and he turned and went into the room. He saw Demi lying on the bed, and the Millers crying.
Leo knew as soon as he saw her. She was dead. He had come too late.

Charmed
27-09-2005, 21:07
NOO! :eek:

xXxJessxXx
27-09-2005, 21:29
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOOO! She cant die. please let Leo be having another on of his thoughts! lol, this is great do more asap i wanna know what happends.

P.s. Dont let her die!!!! lol :thumbsup:

Chloe-Elise
27-09-2005, 22:17
:eek: NO! She cant die! :eek: :crying:

kirstienod
28-09-2005, 14:26
no!!!!!!! she cant die!! make her come back alive!

eastenderfan_91
28-09-2005, 16:16
no i cant believe it she cant die!!! will this mean leo gets the baby????

feelingyellow
28-09-2005, 17:51
This part is going to be the final part of Without Demi (but I'll probably do another sequel in a few eeks).
Glad you all liked Part 19 and hope you all like the final part!

Part 20: It comes true

‘You came!’ said Mickey.
‘Yep. But I’m too late aren’t I?’ said Leo.
‘Yeah.’ said Mickey.
He walked over to her bed.
‘Demz, I’m so sorry. I wish I could have gotten here earlier.’ said Leo, crying.
Demi’s hand moved and touched Leo’s.
Leo jumped back, startled.
‘She’s reincarnated!’ said Leo.
‘What?’ said Darren. ‘She ain’t even died, you plonker!’
‘She what? But Mickey said I’d come too late!’ said Leo.
‘Yeah, to witness the birth of Eminem!’ said Darren.
‘Eminem? No way am I calling her, that!’ said Demi, suddenly awake.
‘Oh, Demz, you’re alive. I thought you had died.’ said Leo, his face lit up with joy.
‘I haven’t babe, and neither has our baby girl.’ said Demi. ‘Go and get her Mum.’
Rosie returned a few minutes later with the baby and handed her to Leo.
‘Oh my god!’ said Leo, stroking her tiny hair.
‘It’s yours and mine, Leo! Our little girl!’ said Demi. ‘Are you staying for real this time?’
‘Yep, Dad’s not going to be bothering us again!’ said Leo.
Tears dropped down Demi’s face.
‘We can be a proper family, Demz. Forever.’ he said, sitting on her bed and holding her hand.
‘Forever.’ said Demi, feeling the softness of Leo’s palm.
Leo smiled; he had stopped his nightmare from happening. Instead his dream had happened. He wasn't without Demi anymore.

Chloe-Elise
28-09-2005, 17:54
:cheer: :D Awwwww they are all together! Awww that was brilliant, it was so sweet, please do a sequel soon :D

xXxJessxXx
28-09-2005, 18:01
awww a brilliant ending to a fantasic story! it really is good and glad its a happy ending. lol. I'll Look out for the sequel! :thumbsup:

Charmed
28-09-2005, 19:00
:cheer: Aww thats soo sweet. :clap:

Leo_in_ee_rules
28-09-2005, 20:06
yay, what a great ending!Im looking forward to the next sequel.

feelingyellow
01-10-2005, 16:12
Hey! I've started the sequel and it's called 'The Demi Heart', you can find it here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=205962#post205962

Hope you like it :D

kirstienod
02-10-2005, 19:09
awww! the ending's great! will check out the sequel