PDA

View Full Version : Family Ties

Pages : [1] 2

Rach33
14-04-2005, 18:27
:cheer: It's me again and I'm back sorry for the wait my story went a bit wrong but it's ok now so here we go :cheer:

The doors to the bus opened and the pretty twenty four year old climbed off carrying a sports bag and a number of shopping bags chatting on her mobile phone
Tara- I know what I’m doing it’s a laugh that’s all it aint serious I aint gonna marry him if that’s what your thinking
She laughed and carried on walking straight onto Albert Square
Tara- I’ve got to go babes I’ll call you later bye
She hung up well this was it all she needed to do was find them couldn’t be too difficult could it
Tara entered the pub and the woman behind the bar pointed her in the direction of the a club
As she rounded a corner she spotted the club quietly she pushed the door open and made her way down the steps
A man and a woman were arguing both stopped dead when they saw her
Johnny- yes
Tara- I was told Jake and Danny Moon work here
Johnny- they’re on their lunch
Tara- thanks sorry to disturb you
Turning she left the club leaving the couple to carry on with their lovers tiff
Walking down the market Tara couldn’t think where to look next but a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks
Alfie- what can I say love it’s a bargain
Tara smiled- hello stranger
Alfie turned and stared
Tara- yes it’s really me god Alfie you look like you’ve seen a ghost
Alfie- it’s been a while
Tara- yeah it has
Alfie- come here
The two hugged
Alfie- what brings you to these parts then
Tara- I went to see Maxwell and Spencer was there he told me Jake and Danny were here so I decided to visit you don’t mind do you
Alfie- as long as you behave yourself I suppose not
Tara- I’m a new woman now Alfie all changed for the better obviously now I’ve got to find the pair of them
She grinned
Alfie- well look no further heading for the pub
Tara turned and smiled- can I get you a drink
Alfie- all right ten minutes Martin couldn’t keep an eye on the stall could you
Martin- yeah
Alfie- cheers mate I’ll be ten minutes tops
The pair headed for the pub

:lol:

BlackKat
14-04-2005, 20:43
Cool. :) Interested in knowing how Tara knows Jake and Danny.

:thumbsup:

Tamzi
15-04-2005, 13:13
Fab Babe. What does Tara want, who she ain't gonna marry? More.

Layne
15-04-2005, 16:30
Wow babes that is Brill
:cheer:
:bow:
:thumbsup:
i've been waiting for that for soooooooo long!!!
You know i said i was writing a script, well i was going to do it so the main charecter in mine knew Jake and Danny!!!!
Great Minds Think Alike!!!!
Anyway it don't matter, because that ain't the main bit!
I'm still working on it! But i will post it asap!!
More of this masterpiece soon!
Luv ya
A big Fan
Layne
x x x

Ps do you like my banna? A girl from another site made it specially!!!!
X X X

Rach33
15-04-2005, 18:26
Thanks guys

Layne ur bannas brill and I can't wait to read your story when you've finished :cheer:

Inside Jake and Danny had ordered a couple if drinks
Tara- so this is where you two have been hiding
The two brothers spun round to face Tara
Jake- when the hell did you get out?
He scooped her up and hugged her
Tara- about a month ago I tried calling but you changed your mobile number
Danny- how did you find us
Tara- saw Maxwell and Spencer
Jake- so how’s my favourite sister keeping out of trouble?
Tara- I’m fine
Danny- are you staying
Tara- it’s up to Alfie
Danny- Alfie
Alfie- she can stay
Tara- really
Alfie- as long as you want but stay out of trouble
Tara- me trouble I’m a good girl
Jake- that’ll be the day
Tara- I heard that
Jake- you were meant to
Alfie- I’ll leave you three to catch up see you later
Jake- see you
Tara- hold on a minute
She ran after Alfie
Tara- Alfie thanks for letting me stay
Alfie- it’s fine just keep on the right side of the law
Tara- I promise
She kissed her cousin on the cheek and ran back into the pub only to find Jake and Danny going through her shopping bags
Tara- excuse me
Jake- just looking
Tara- at women’s clothes something to tell us Jake
Danny- you spent over a hundred quid on a handbag how can you afford that
Tara- that’s for me to know and for you not to find out
Jake- your not you know again are you
Tara- no I’m not
Jake- don’t go all moody we’re just worried
Tara- I’m not up to anything all right
Danny- if you say so drink
Tara- yeah a bottle of lager please

Angeldelight
15-04-2005, 18:53
absolutley Brill babes!!!!! post more soon

Layne
15-04-2005, 21:28
du du du du du I'm Lovin' it!!
Sorry thats supposed to be the Mcdonlads advert!!!!
This is fab more soon babes!!
Luv ya alot!!!
Layne
x x x

Rach33
15-04-2005, 21:39
Glad u like it :cheer:

The trio sat chatting for another hour catching up when Johnny walked in
Johnny- thought I’d find you here
Jake- what’s up
Johnny- I’ll see you at the club in five minutes
Tara- Jake can I have your keys so I can dump my bags
Jake handed her a set of keys
Jake- we’ll see you later remember number 41
Tara- yeah I know see you later
She walked out
Danny- I better go with her make sure she’s all right
Jake nodded
Johnny- problem she was looking for you in the club earlier
Jake- family stuff she’s my sister turned up out of the blue
Johnny- always the case are you ready
Jake nodded
They left

Tara stood in the hallway of Number 41 it was o quiet she got out her mobile and dialled a number
Tara- I’m here no of course I haven’t told them I’m not that stupid I’ll call you
She hung up and sat on the stairs she hated lying to them but she couldn’t exactly tell them the truth either
She put her head in her hands and let the tears fall
Tara knew what she had to do
The door opened and Danny walked in
Danny- what’s up with you
Tara- nothing I’m just tired
Danny- why don’t you go and have a lie down use my room first door on your left can’t miss it
Tara- but…
Danny- no buts and I’ll cook you some lunch while you are resting go on
Tara sighed and climbed the stairs

When Jake returned from work a couple of hours later Tara was still spark out
Danny- she ‘s fast asleep so be quiet
Jake- is she ok
Danny- I don’t know she seemed pretty tense when I turned up
Jake- she’s probably still adjusting I mean she’s been in prison for three years she aint been out long
Danny- where do you think she got the money from
Jake- I don’t know but it better be legit but don’t push her on it ok I don’t want her going off on one
Danny- but what if it is dodgy and we don’t know about it how can we help her
Jake- we’ll just have to keep an extra special eye on her keep her out of trouble and keep her away from Johnny I don’t want him sniffing into her past
Danny- it’ll only take one phone call for him to find out
Jake- yeah well I’d rather he wouldn’t if we keep him out of her way he’d have no reason to look into it will he
Danny- I guess do you want some lunch I cooked it for Tara but she’s still asleep
Jake- yeah why not
The two headed for the kitchen as Tara sat at the top of the stairs listening to her brothers talking
Tara headed back to the bedroom they were already suspicious of her and one call from their boss and they’d be a lot more suspicious of her that’s for sure

Layne
15-04-2005, 21:51
Ohhh, i like secrets!!!!
Wonder what tara is keeping from the boys!!
I love this more soon babe, sorry if i don't reply straight away!
Luv ya lots
Layne
x x x

Rach33
15-04-2005, 22:02
Just a little bit more tonight thanks for replying Layne :bow:

That evening the whole family sat watching a film both Jake and Danny had persuaded Johnny to give them the night off
Tara glanced up at the clock she was going to be late
Tara got up- erm I’m going to get some fresh air I won’t be long
Danny- I can come with you if you want
Tara- I’d rather be on my own thanks I won’t be long I promise
She got up and left pulling on her hooded top she crossed the Square and climbed into the a car waiting nearby
The driver drove off and pulled up a few minutes later in a deserted car park
Tara- they are fine with it I promise no-one knows why I’m in Walford I’m hardly going to shout it from the roof tops
The man stared at her intently before speaking- there is more than your freedom on the line here Tara this goes wrong it’s my job too
Tara- he’s picking me up tomorrow night we’re going for dinner
The man nodded- that’s good he still trusts you
Tara- I know he does but do you I’m doing you a favour here so if you don’t trust me Nick just say so
Nick- I’ll be doing you a favour when it’s all over you won’t be looking at life in prison for murder will you
Tara- I guess not but this trust thing
Nick- I trust you Tara but you’ve got to careful or you could end up on a slab with a bullet in that pretty face of yours
Tara- I’m being careful I wouldn’t be here would I and about that small matter of a murder and a knife that you have in your possession with my fingerprints on what will happen to that
Nick- it will disappear along with Troy Layton once you’ve got what we’re looking for
Tara- I hope so because if I wound up in one of your police cells DS Harper I may start talking about your involvement in the murder I commited you helped cover up oh and the Peter Jenkins beating yes that’s right I know all about it so that knife disappearing will save both our necks don’t you think
Nick- I’ll drive you back shall I?
Tara- ever the gentleman
They pulled up in Albert Square
Tara- you stick to your side of the bargain and I’ll stick to mine this way we both end up with what we want
Nick- oh yeah and what’s that
Tara- you want Troy Layton in prison I want Troy Layton as far away from me as possible and I'm fond of my own freedom thanks all the same
Nick- well if you carry on acting the dutiful girlfriend you’ll get exactly what you want
Tara- I know I will I’ll call you with news
She climbed out of the car and headed back to the house
The car sped off and a figure in the shadows watched her Tara jumped as Johnny stepped towards her
Johnny- when I met you this morning I recognised you instantly and it’s only now that it’s clicked the papers you went on trial for manslaughter and arson didn’t you
Tara- yeah I’ve served my time all right
Johnny- I recognised the driver of the car you just got out of as well DS Nick Harper
Tara- so what’s it got to do with you?
Johnny- nothing yet
Tara- I served my time and if you must know Nick just wanted a bit of info nothing major
Johnny- secret meetings with coppers interesting
Tara- it’s nothing to do with you
She ran over to the house and knocked on the door
Jake let her in
Johnny stared after her there was a lot more to this than what met the eye he’d have to make a few phone calls in the morning

Layne
15-04-2005, 22:20
Everyone Hide Johnny is making a few phone calls!!!LOL!!!
Sorry, that is brill babes, thnkx for posting it all for me!!
More soon i hope, i'm going to bed now i'll catch up with you tomorrow!!
Nite,
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Lov this script!!!

di marco
16-04-2005, 08:51
wow the scripts brill, absolutely amazing! :D just read all of it and its great! :) cant wait to find out what happens, im hooked already! hope theres more soon

Rach33
16-04-2005, 09:18
I'm really glad your enjoying it thanks for reading and replying :bow:

Tara lay in Danny’s bed she couldn’t sleep Johnny knew who she was he was obviously going to try and find out more. She’d done a lot of things she was ashamed of including kill a man but she couldn’t change that it had happened it was done. Now she was working with the police she stared at the ceiling she had to do this to save her own neck and her brothers

Tara closed her eyes and it felt as if she was back to that night the cold wet December night in 1998 she was staring at him on the floor the knife still clutched in her hand tightly blood was splattered everywhere she panicked she ran she didn’t even know where she was in the middle of nowhere with no one to help her
Tara still had the knife when she called Detective Constable as he had been then Nick Harper he’d been one of her regulars for a couple of months he took the knife bagged it and took her to her brothers where the three men came up with a plan to make sure Tara was never found out and she wasn’t YET

di marco
16-04-2005, 09:21
GREAT again! want to find out more about taras past, sounds good! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Rach33
16-04-2005, 13:41
thanks again guys you all great :bow:

Tara got up the next morning ready to face the world but deep down she knew firstly she needed to go and see Johnny Allen and try and persuade him not to tell Jake and Danny what he saw or she’d be finished and so would they
Tara dressed quickly and headed out of the house before any questions were asked and she went straight to the club
Inside she wandered around the bar and was about to head into the office when she heard voices Tara ducked behind the bar and listened
Tina- Johnny why don’t you just tell her we don’t have to say how long we’ve been seeing each other just that we’re together
Johnny- no
Tara raised her eyebrows typical man
Tina- Ruby’s sixteen years old Johnny she isn’t stupid and it won’t take her long to find out and I’d rather we were the ones to tell her
Johnny- we what’s with the we I’m her dad
Tina- but I’m your girlfriend at least I thought I was
Johnny- you are
Tina- if you don’t tell her soon we are finished for good I can’t stand it I’ve waited ten years for this and now your backing out on me
Johnny- I’m not
Tina- then prove me wrong
Tina turned and walked out
Tara stood up- interesting conversation Mr Allen
Johnny- when did you get here
Tara- about five minutes ago don’t worry your secret is safe with me I won’t tell anyone
Johnny- what are you doing here
Tara- I want to ask you a favour
Johnny- ask away
Tara- stay out of my personal life and any other bit of my life and I’ll stay out of yours
Johnny- so what is this exactly a threat?
Tara- little old me threatening you Johnny Allen I don’t think so but I need you not to look any further into my life too much is at stake not just for me but for my brothers too
Johnny- I think you better come in my office
Tara nodded and followed him inside
Johnny- have a seat
Tara- I’ve done bad things right and I know for a fact so have you
Johnny- really
Tara- but I can’t have Jake and Danny know all right I can’t have them know why I’m here and I certainly can’t have them knowing last night I met up with a police officer I’m not asking you I’m begging you
Johnny- look I won’t say anything but if you’re up to something and it effects me or my businesses I won’t forget about it in a hurry
Tara- now who’s threatening who
Johnny- I’m not threatening you I’m asking you very nicely to make sure you understand I won’t be messed around
Tara- don’t worry this won’t effect you at all this won’t even touch you or your businesses
Johnny- I’m glad to hear it
Tara got up and turned to walk out
Tara- thanks
She opened the door and left the club

Tamzi
16-04-2005, 13:44
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Fab babe. MORE MORE MORE!

Rain_
16-04-2005, 13:44
woman write faster !!!!

This is great :D

di marco
16-04-2005, 13:47
fab! :D like the fact that tara has some sort of power over johnny now she knows about him and tina :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

Rach33
16-04-2005, 13:47
I'll write as fast as I can but just for all my loyal readers and especailly Rain :bow:

Jake and Danny left the house
Jake- she left in a hurry
Danny- like you said she’s getting use to life on the outside
Jake- yeah I know but I think something else is going on
Danny- like what
Jake- I don’t know if I knew that I would tell you
Danny- maybe she’s got a fella
Jake- what makes you say that
Danny- when have you ever known Tara not to have a fella and she always picks someone who gives her a load of grief
Jake- maybe you go ahead to the club I’ll meet you there
Danny- why where are you off to
He followed Jake’s gaze to the pub
Danny- did I need to ask
Jake- what I’m just popping in to my local for a drink
Danny- you never drink at this time
Jake- yeah well I do now
Danny shook his head and walked off
Jake entered the Queen Vic and headed straight to the bar

Tara walked around the park it was quiet with all the kids at school it wasn’t such a bad thing the last thing she needed was a load of noisy brats running round her she needed time and space to clear her thoughts
Tara sat down and her phone rang
Tara- Nick we’ve got a small problem but I think I’ve dealt with it Johnny Allen he recognised you don’t worry I told him I was helping you out a favour for a favour that kind of thing…don’t be stupid you don’t push someone like Johnny Allen about I’ll think of a way to keep him on side don’t you worry
She hung up when her mobile rang again she took a deep breath when she recognised the number
Tara- Troy hey yeah I’m fine just a bit tired can’t wait to see you tonight though
She smiled

di marco
16-04-2005, 13:50
great again! :D looking forward to the next part! :) please make it fairly soon

Rach33
16-04-2005, 18:09
Hello it's me again hello readers ENJOY :cheer: Warning JC

Jake watched Chrissie she could feel him watching her
Chrissie- Jake stop staring your putting me off anyway shouldn’t you be at work
Jake- I’ll be a few minutes late
Chrissie placed the stools off the table onto the floor when she felt his arms around her waist
Jake- so when can we tell people
Chrissie- I don’t want to tell people yet I’m having fun just me and you and no one else knowing no one else voicing their opinions I had enough of that married to Den
Jake- fine so when can I see you properly
Chrissie- I’ll let you in later but only if you go now
Jake- I’m going
He gently kissed her before walking out

Rach33
16-04-2005, 18:10
Tara stood in the shop glancing around at the various dresses on display she spotted a light blue dress
Tara tried it on it fitted perfectly well she needed something stunning if she was going to get Troy’s undivided attention she bought it well it was his money so who cared if the dress was a bit pricey
She walked home when a car pulled alongside her and a man grabbed her an pulled her inside Tara didn’t even have time to scream
That car stopped a few minutes later
Tara looked at the man holding her
Tara- what the hell is going on?
The man looked at her- sorry about this Tara but we needed to talk urgently
Tara struggled against him- and who the hell are you
The man spoke softly as if trying to soothe her- my name’s DCI Gareth Myles and I’m leading the investigation into Troy Layton
Nick turned around he’d been driving the car
Nick- sorry Tara I would have phoned
Tara- it might have been easier trust me
Gareth- we need more on Layton if we want to nail him
Tara- I’m doing my best the last thing I want to do is to expose myself I’m doing what you might call subtle oh sorry I forgot you don’t do subtle you just bundle people into cars
Nick- it was an emergency we think something may be going down tonight he received a parcel we need you to find out what it is
Tara- I’m meeting him tonight I hope I won’t be implicated if it is something
Gareth- you helping us needs to be kept hush, hush but we’ll try our best to keep you out of it
Tara- try your best you’ll try your bloody best forget it naff off and find someone else to do your dirty work
Nick- please Tara we will protect you I promise if we get him in the act we won’t even need any evidence off you we can forget we ever met but we need that evidence
Tara- fine but if I go down I’ll sing like a bloody canary and I’ll personally see to it that you two lose your jobs and Troy gets off all right so quit trying to tell me what to do
Gareth- look we won’t let you down Tara we understand your putting your neck on the line for us
Tara- my neck don’t you mean my entire body and all my vital organs this is my life your playing with if this goes balls up it’s me who’s in the firing line not you so stop whinging drive me home so I can get ready to go out with my psychopathic rich gangster and did I mention evil boyfriend
Gareth- Nick let’s drop her in Walford before we get another ear bashing
Tara- oh button it and drive

Layne
16-04-2005, 18:17
Fanatastic!!!
Sorry i ain't been repliing i've been out!!
Yeh JC :cheer: !!!!!!! I knew there would be a bit of that i mean its YOUR script!!
Oh so tara is helping the police!! This is getting interesting........
More soon
Luv ya lots babe!
Layne
x x x

di marco
16-04-2005, 21:15
great again! :D yeh it is getting interesting! :) and im so glad to see jake and chrissie are together! hope theres more soon, cant wait

Rach33
17-04-2005, 10:24
Thanks for reading :cheer: :cheer:

Jake and Danny sat in the pub hours later Jake was watching Chrissie he loved sitting watching her sometimes he did it for hours
Danny- earth to Jake wake up didn’t you know it was rude to stare
Jake- what
Damn Danny he hated being distracted
Danny- your staring at your landlady again and I was asking if you had seen Tara today
Jake- Tara no why
Danny- I’m worried that’s all aren’t you
Jake- of course I am but we can’t wrap her in cotton wool can we
Danny- she’s just so secretive
Jake- that’s Tara’s trademark trait she always been like it even when she was little
Danny- true
Jake- she can look after herself she’ll be fine
Danny- another drink
Jake- I’ll get them in
Danny- I’m sure you will

Tara stood in front of the full length mirror it was a gorgeous dress hopefully this would do the trick
She heard the horn beep he’d have to wait a few minutes she needed to find her handbag she soon located her bag and made her way down the stairs
Nana- oh you do look pretty dear
Tara- thanks Nana don’t wait up
She kissed Nana Moon on the cheek and left the house
A crowd including her brothers had gathered around the flash dark blue Ferrari
Tara- sorry I got held up
A good looking man in a very smart suit climbed out of the car
Troy- no worries sweetheart climb in
Tara glanced to where Johnny was standing and swallowed hard she was living on a knife edge she turned her gaze to her brothers she hated doing this to them but she was protecting them wasn’t she
She got in the car and the pair drove away in a cloud of smoke

Jake and Danny looked at each other
Danny- who the hell is he?
Johnny went over
Johnny- that is Troy Layton a nasty evil piece of work he wouldn’t think twice about putting a couple of dozen bullets in you if he felt like it
Jake- so what’s he doing with Tara?
Johnny- you need to ask he’s got money and power great combination when you’re young and impressionable
Danny- if he hurts her
Johnny- you’ll do what exactly Layton lives by his own rules
Jake- she better not bring any trouble here that’s the last thing we need
Johnny- she better not

di marco
17-04-2005, 10:38
great again! :D hope theres more soon, cant wait to find out what happens

Layne
17-04-2005, 11:29
Fab as usual!!!! This is great, i wonder what jake and danny are going to do?
More soon babes
Speak to you later
Luv ya
ya number one fan
*Layne*
x x x

Rach33
17-04-2005, 20:02
Thanks di marco and Layne for reading :bow:

When Tara returned from her night out with Troy Layton early the next morning she was tired and all she wanted to do was sleep but there was no such luck as she opened the door Jake and Danny stood waiting for her
Tara- let’s get this over and done with then so I can go to bed
She walked into the kitchen and sat at the table
Jake and Danny sat down with her
Tara- come on then spit it out have your say on the matter tell me exactly what you think of me
Jake- we’re not having a go
Tara- no course not your just trying to run my life as always
Jake- we’ve only ever tried to save your neck when you’ve cocked up
Tara- I didn’t kill him on purpose
Danny- which one exactly
Tara- that’s unfair I didn’t mean it things got out of hand is this what it’s going to be like I try and move on and you throw my past back in my face
Jake- you’re mixing with a dangerous man
Tara- so are you so don’t go hypocritical on me all right now I’m going to bed to get some sleep I’ll see you later
She got up and walked up the stairs

Layne
17-04-2005, 20:08
Fab, more soon!!
I have to go now, but i'll catch up tomorrow, but i had to tell you just so you know why i ain't repling!!!
This is Fab, keep goin girl!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Keep Checkin!

Rach33
17-04-2005, 20:38
Jake stood out in the square and stared back at the house she was head strong and once she wanted something she did it no matter who got hurt she was too like Danny for her own good
He headed over to the Vic and let himself in through the side door
Chrissie was upstairs making herself a cup of tea
She turned as she heard the footsteps
Chrissie- what happened to you last night
Jake- I got caught up I’m sorry Tara’s causing chaos and she’s only been here a day
Chrissie- that’s family for you
He walked over to her and kissed her
Chrissie- I missed you
Jake- did you now
Chrissie- don’t get cocky all right
Jake- I wouldn’t dream of it
He wrapped his arms around her
Chrissie- you do realise you have a hell of a lot of making up to do
Jake- have I now where do I start
Chrissie- you can let Rosie and Little Mo in while I finish my make up thanks
Jake looked at her and smiled
Jake- your wish is my command
He turned and walked down the stairs
Chrissie laughed and headed for the bedroom

Tamzi
18-04-2005, 13:47
Fab sorry haven't had time to come on. How did I know there would be a Chrissie and Jake storyline, as Layne said, It is you! More More More!

Layne
18-04-2005, 16:19
Awww, jake and chrissie forever!!!!!!!
This script is Brill babes keep going!!
No.1 Fan would lke more asap please!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x
Still no news!!!!

Rach33
18-04-2005, 22:27
Sorry it took so long here's the next part and thanks guys :cheer:

Tara lay on the bed she hadn’t meant to lose her temper she always did this when she got uncomfortable she didn’t want them knowing about Troy and Nick they’d be mad
She thought about the things she’d done the drugs, the drink, the fire, the deaths of two men lay firmly on her hands, sleeping with men for money
She’s been there done it all she remembered the day in court she stood in front of the judge people had crowded in getting a glimpse at the guilty party
She had stood in the dock and pleaded guilty to arson and manslaughter
The judge had called her callous and cold and without thought for others
She could still hear the words ringing in her ears
Mr Justice Myers- Tara Moon I sentence you to five years imprisonment for causing the death of Mr Alexander Thomas on the 19th of July 2001 and I recommend you serve a minimum of three years of that sentence. The crime you committed Miss Moon was a callous act that resulted in the death of a man and you set a light a building in which a man died without thought for others take her down
She hated prison the slamming of the cell doors the claustrophobic walls closing in on you and the crying people crying all the time it was enough to drive any one mad no wonder she got into so many fights in that place

Tamzi
19-04-2005, 18:51
Wow. MAnslaughter, intresting. More a.s.a.p

xxx

Layne
19-04-2005, 19:12
This is Brill babes!!
Oh naughty Tara!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
19-04-2005, 20:25
Thanks guys she's is very naughty isn't she he he :cheer:

Troy Layton stood in his office smoking a huge cigar
Troy- I want him gone he’s getting on my nerves
Barry- boss
Troy- and I mean gone I don’t want his body popping up in the Thames a couple of weeks down the line
Barry- I’m on to it boss
Troy- oh and I want you to pick up a delivery of a very expensive diamond necklace for Tara here’s the address of the Jewellers
He handed the burly man a note
Barry- boss
He turned and walked out
Troy called in another bloke
Troy- did you get it?
Adam nodded and lifted a briefcase onto the table and opened it
Adam- it’s the best stuff around Troy worth all the money
Troy- how much is there
Adam- a kilo as a taster if you like it I can get you a hell of a lot more
Troy- all right I’ll try it out but if I get one little sniff that this is a set up they will finding pieces of you scattered everywhere
Adam- it’s kosher
Troy- it better be now get the hell out of my office I want to make a phone call
He dialled a number

Tara was awoken from her thoughts by her phone ringing she knew who it would be
Tara- hey how’s things tomorrow yeah I’ll be there can’t wait bye
Tara sighed another date with Troy Layton the sooner this was over the better
She got up what she needed was a good night out the kind of night where you don’t remember the night before the sort of night where you start drinking at half ten in the morning
She quickly dialled a number
Tara- Nick nothing happened I’m getting there but I can’t push it too quickly I’ll call you tomorrow no I’m not seeing him tonight bye
She jumped in the shower and got ready for a big knees up

Layne
20-04-2005, 07:33
Wicked babes this is fab!!!!
I can't believe jake is staying!!! It great news!!!!
All we need now is for danny to stay!!!
WELL DONE EVERYONE and THANK YOU!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
20-04-2005, 13:23
Fab again. MORE MORE MORE

xxx
P.s Bravo Layne

Rach33
20-04-2005, 18:07
It's excellent news :clap: and thanks for reading :cheer:

Jake and Danny sorted the delivery in the club
Johnny walked in
Johnny- Jake a word in my office please
Jake- sure
He dumped the crate he was carrying and headed into the office
Johnny- your sister she settling in all right
Jake- oh just fine still the same gobby and ungrateful cow she’s always been why
Johnny- if you want to keep an eye on her offer her a job here
Jake- are you serious
Johnny- yeah
Jake- you want to let my sister loose in your club
Johnny- I employ your brother and you can’t tell me she’s worse than him
Jake- don’t bank on it
Johnny- do you know what she’s doing with Troy Layton
Jake- no she’s making out it’s a bit of fun but I know my sister there’s more to this than meets the eye but thanks a job might help things especially after everything

Tara walked into the Queen Vic wearing a tiny denim skirt, black knee high boots and a waist length leather jacket she knew people were staring at her but who cares what she needed right now was to get off her face
She ordered her first drink of the day the first of many
She downed the straight shot of vodka in one mouthful before ordering another

Layne
20-04-2005, 18:26
Wicked, again!!!
You keep writing like this and i'm going to run out of things to say!!!
It great as usual!
So johnny's getting involved!
More soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
20-04-2005, 18:34
Bravo. It is getting better and better. Cant wait for the next bit.

Rach33
20-04-2005, 18:36
Glad you like it and thanks for replying

Nick sat in Gareth’s office
Nick- she’ll bring in the goods she aint stupid
Gareth- this could either make or break my career
Nick- snap
Gareth- if she screws this up
Nick- she won’t we just need to be patient
Gareth- you seem sure of yourself
Nick- I know Tara she needs as much out of this as we do she aint stupid
Gareth- I hope not
Nick- she’s seeing him tomorrow I’ll ask her to step up the flirting
Gareth- no she needs to up it completely whatever it takes she needs to find more information get him into bed if she has too I don’t care
Nick- she can’t sleep with him
Gareth- why not
Nick- that’s not what we agreed
Gareth- sod what we agreed I’m trying to save our necks here hers included
Nick got up and walked out

Tamzi
20-04-2005, 18:41
Fab again babes. wonder who she has to sleep with? More soon. xxx

Layne
20-04-2005, 19:08
Brill babes!!! More soon
Chat to ya soon
Luv ya LOTS!!!
Layne
x x x

Rach33
20-04-2005, 21:12
Thanks everyone for replying :bow:

Jake waited until Johnny left the club before approaching his brother
Danny- what was that about?
Jake- he’s offered Tara a job here bar work so we can keep an eye on her
Danny- you can tell her
Jake- I was the one who did most of talking earlier its your turn
Danny- all right but we’ll tell her later let her calm down first
Jake- you better not bottle this
Danny- I won’t I promise
Jake- I hope she isn’t into anything dodgy I asked Johnny to check out this Troy Layton character
Danny- is that a good idea
Jake- why do you have any better ones
Danny- I thought we were going to keep Johnny away from Tara’s past
Jake- a bit difficult after the display she put on yesterday
Danny- true
Jake- I’ll see you later I’m going for a drink in the pub

Layne
20-04-2005, 21:15
Fab!
MOre soon
Luv ya
Me
*Layne*
x x x

Rach33
20-04-2005, 21:21
For you Layne cos I luv ya :bow:

Tara sat at the bar and ordered another drink
Chrissie- you all right
Tara- you know when you’ve done something really bad and you can’t change it well that’s what I’ve done and people don’t realise that I didn’t mean it I didn’t do it on purpose
Chrissie- yeah I know how that feels
Tara- then you understand why I’m here drowning my sorrows
Chrissie- drinking yourself stupid won’t help because in the morning it will still be there eating away at you
She handed Tara another vodka and walked down the bar
Tara stared at the vodka swilling around in the glass she’d been down this road before she wanted to let go she wanted to be free Tara downed the vodka and ordered another

Troy sat in the office remembering the first time he met Tara it was before she was sent down
She’d entered his club she’d been nineteen years old and wanted a job and he gave her one she became a lap dancer and she was perfect they had a volatile relationship both jealous both short tempered and now they were starting again and he wanted to make it work properly but first he needed to get this little problem over and done with

Layne
20-04-2005, 21:28
Ohh i wonder what Problem Troy has got to sort out!!

Aww, thanks for posting this, and deddi' in it to me!
It means alot, because I ADORE this script just like i did Deception!
Your so good at writing, i also LOVE your One-Parters!!
More soon
Luv ya too
Layne
x x x

Rach33
20-04-2005, 21:51
Thanks Layne :cheer: I was a bit worried it wouldn't work but it has so far and I'm so glad you like my one parters I hope to read yours soon and your story :thumbsup: and if you have any ideas for a One Parter let me know and I'll give it a go

I've done already - Chrissie, Shannis, JC, Ruby and Tina :hmm:

Tara stared once again at her empty glass, empty glass empty life she’d always wanted more out of her life but look at her a double murderer, gangster moll, police informer
She remembered when she was little she had ambitions to be a nurse and what did she end up as a sixteen-year-old prostitute and then a murderer great start to adult life
Jake entered the pub and spotted his sister she was obviously drunk
Jake- how much have you had
Tara- not enough
Jake took the glass off her
Jake- enough
Tara- it’s just a bit of fun
Jake- home now
Tara- and what if I say no
Jake- then don’t expect me to be there for you when you screw up again because whatever you’re involved in you better not drag me and Danny into it and if it effects Nana and Alfie then you really are on your own
Tara- I’m just having a fee drinks not exactly illegal is it
Jake- I love you you’re my sister but sometimes I can’t stand the sight of you it’s all about you isn’t it no one else matters
Tara- that aint true and you know it I screw up yeah and why’s that all I wanted out of life was a future and I haven’t got one
Jake- course you have now you’re being stupid go and sober up
Tara- am I look at me I’m a mess and I’m trying my best to please everyone
She got up and ran out
Jake- Tara
Tara ran into the Square and sat down on a bench sobbing quietly to herself

Tamzi
21-04-2005, 13:56
Fab babe. more soon. Poor Tara.

xxx

Layne
21-04-2005, 16:49
Its great!!More soon!!!
I'm still writing my script, i've wrote a beginning and a kind of end, i'm now trying to fill in the middle!! Not a great way to go about it!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
21-04-2005, 18:24
Gald you all like it can't wait to read it Layne :cheer:

Chrissie- you look like you could use this
She handed Jake a bottle of beer
Chrissie- on the house
Jake- thanks
Chrissie- still having problems
Jake- understatement of the century she isn’t very good at thinking of others
Chrissie- well I find situations, experiences make people who they are maybe she’s just reacting to stuff that might have happened
Jake- has she said something
Chrissie- nothing of significance just that she’d done things she regretted
Jake- she’s a walking advert for making mistakes
Chrissie- are you saying you’ve never made a mistake?
Jake- no
He looked at her and smiled
Jake- you think I’m being too harsh on her don’t you
Chrissie- she’s your sister and she obviously needs you right now
Jake- well not right now
Chrissie- really
Jake- are you due a break
Chrissie- I am if you promise to sort things out with Tara
Jake- I promise but she needs time to cool off first
Chrissie- you go up and I’ll follow in a minute
He grinned and made his way through the back
Chrissie went over to Tracey
Chrissie- Tracey I’m just taking my break I’ll be fifteen minutes if any problems just call up
Tracey- ok I’ll be fine it’s been quiet so take your time
Chrissie smiled and headed up the stairs

Layne
21-04-2005, 18:45
JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC
Yay!!!!!!!!!!1
This is a great script babe, keep it up!!
Post mine soon!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x
JCJCJCJC

Tamzi
21-04-2005, 18:52
yay JC! cant wait for the next bit, love any chrissie jake stuff.

xxx

P.S Cant wait for ur script Layne

Rach33
22-04-2005, 18:52
Sorry bit hectic next installment thanks guys :bow:

Tara wiped away her tears and spotted a taxi pulling up
Tara ran over
Tara- are you free
The cabbie nodded and Tara climbed in
Tara- nearest pub please and not that one no
The cabbie drove off
Tara stared back at Albert Square as she disappeared around the corner it would be over soon and things would get back to normal
She smiled as the cab stopped
Tara paid the driver and headed into the pub

Later that day Jake and Danny returned home where Alfie and Nana were watching an old movie
Jake- Tara in
Alfie- nope I haven’t seen her all day
Danny- great she could be anywhere
Nana- is there a problem dear
Jake- course not Nana its just Tara’s turned her phone off
Alfie- she’ll be fine just getting use to life on the outside
Danny- I’m going to get a shower we’re due at the club in a couple of hours
Jake nodded
Alfie- is he all right
Jake- he’ll be fine worried that’s all about Tara
Alfie- she’s a big girl Jake you can’t run her life anymore she’s been inside it takes time to adjust remember
Jake- I know I just want to know what she’s up to
Alfie- what if she isn’t up to anything maybe she’s just letting go about three years she’s been away there is a lot to catch up on
Jake- like ex-boyfriends
Alfie- what do you mean
Jake- I had Johnny find out about the flash Ferrari driving bloke that picked her up yesterday he’s only an ex from before her time inside
Alfie- bad news
Jake- the worse if you thought having me and Danny working for Johnny was bad then you aint seen nothing yet
Jake turned and walked out

Layne
22-04-2005, 21:45
That was great, brotherly Love awwww, don't it just make ya go weak at the knees!!
More soon babe
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
23-04-2005, 13:27
Ah! More soon, its fab.

xxx

Rach33
23-04-2005, 16:54
I'm back he he next part oh and my one parters I'm a bit stuck with songs for my Jake and Danny ones :wall: but the minute I've done it you'll all be the first to know :cheer:

Tara sat in the pub drowning her sorrows literally she’d probably drank enough to drown herself
A man approached her
Paul- I’m Paul
Tara- whoopee-do for you
Paul- can I get you a drink?
Tara- a drink no you can’t I buy my own
Paul- you’ve already had a skinful
Tara- gold star for you for being so perceptive
Paul- I only wanted to buy you a drink
Tara- heard it all before mate
The bloke walked off and Tara’s phone rang it was Nick
Tara- Nicky boy no I’m in the pub not my local no drunk not at all I’m just having a few quiet drinks
Paul walked over again trying his luck once more
Tara- I told you to naff off mate…no not you some pervert trying his luck like I said I aint drunk the something arms I think nah I’m off back to Walford now bye, bye
She stood up and stumbled out

Rach33
23-04-2005, 16:55
Jake and Danny waited in the pub they had another hour before they were due at work and Jake wanted to speak to Chrissie but their quiet drink was interrupted by Tara’s grand entrance
She was being carried on the back of a tall good-looking man she’d just met getting out of her taxi
Tara- what do you reckon my knight in shining armour
Jake- I told you to go and sober up
Tara- since when did I ever listen to you
She started laughing but the smile was wiped from her face when Nick Harper entered the pub followed by two uniformed officers
Tara- what the bloody hell is going on Nick
She turned to Jake and Danny
Jake- Tara it’s all right
Tara- you b*****d Nick I’ll never forgive you
Nick- I’m sorry Tara but we’ve had a complaint about your behaviour
Tara- what’s wrong with my behaviour
Nick- Tara Moon I’m arresting you for disturbing peace and drunk and disorderly you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you may later rely on in court
Chrissie- I’m the landlady and I haven’t made a complaint
Nick- I’m afraid someone else has
Jake- this better not be one of your games Harper
Johnny walked in and heard the last comment
Nick- I’m doing this for her damn good
He grabbed Tara and they walked out
Danny- I’m going after him
Jake grabbed him- leave it we’ll sort it out when Tara’s sobered up
Johnny- what was that about?
Jake- Tara got a bit drunk caused a bit of trouble no biggie
Johnny eyed Jake suspiciously but let the subject drop it could keep

Tamzi
23-04-2005, 17:13
Fab. Tara+Drunk=Big thing I think. More soon.
xxx

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:24
wow babes hate to admit it but it's really really good EVEN though it's about Emmerdale i can over look that part, hehe

keep going

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:30
opps wrong one, what am i talking about? must be very very drunk hehe

Rach33
23-04-2005, 17:32
you na na have you been on the voddie again what did I tell you about locking up the drinks cabinet during the day you silly billy

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:57
i know but i just can't help it, it's just a little tibble, promise

di marco
24-04-2005, 08:12
wow bliming marvellous! :D just caught up. love the way jake and danny are looking out for tara, and especially loving all the jake and chrissie stuff! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Layne
24-04-2005, 14:38
sorry it took me so long to reply! This is great stuff more soon
luv ya
layne
x x x

Rach33
26-04-2005, 13:08
I'm back sorry been so busy but here's da next part and a note to all my Deception fans I am working on a sequal as we speak :cheer:

Troy sat in a traffic jam when his mobile rang
Troy- calm down Tara look I’m coming to get you now I promise ok bye
Tara turned to Nick
Tara- you stupid prick
Nick- I couldn’t risk you being drunk and saying something you shouldn’t the coffee’s are kicking in now
Tara- just shut up your getting on my nerves
Nick grabbed her and dragged her into the empty side room
He pushed her against the door and kissed her
Tara wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer
As they pulled apart Tara smiled
Tara- is that allowed
Nick- no but I can’t keep my hands off you
He kissed her again
Tara- I’m sorry
Nick- listen Tara there’s something we need to discuss
Tara- what
Nick- my boss he wants to up it a level with Troy
Tara- up what a level exactly
Nick- the flirting
Tara- you mean he wants me to sleep with him I stopped selling myself to men like him a long time ago
Nick- Tara I don’t like this anymore than you do
Tara slapped him hard around his face
Tara- how can you even say it I can’t do it don’t you care about me at all
Nick- of course I do I tried reasoning with him but Tara we need this evidence
Tara- I bet your enjoying this your screwing me, blackmailing me and now your asking me to sleep with another man
Nick- I don’t want you to all right
Tara- but I haven’t exactly got much choice have I?
Nick- look
Tara- save it I’m going to go and save our necks
She opened the door and walked out
Tara got to the front reception where Troy stood waiting for her
Tara- let’s get out of here please
Troy put an arm around her and led her to his car

Tamzi
26-04-2005, 13:40
Fab again babe. Feel Tara should be careful. More
xxx

Rach33
26-04-2005, 14:34
Just a very short bit for NOW :cheer:

Jake stood in Scarlet’s staring at Johnny
Johnny- how do you know Nick Harper
Jake- I don’t
Johnny- in the pub you seemed to
Jake- he knows Tara he did he a favour a few years back look it’s nothing
Johnny- it better not be
Jake- it isn’t she just needs a new start away from her past and that doesn’t include Nick Harper
Johnny- well the offer of a job still stands if you want
Jake- thanks

di marco
26-04-2005, 16:45
GREAT! :D loving the script! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

Angeldelight
26-04-2005, 19:13
Brill Can't Wait For Some More

Layne
26-04-2005, 19:25
Hita babe! This is great!
More soon!
Congrats on getting 1.000 posts!! Wow thats loads!!
is that why your name is bold????
Chat to ya soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
27-04-2005, 13:19
I think so Layne :searchme: and thanks you guys for reading :bow:

The next couple of days passed quickly and Danny told Tara about the job at the club and Tara reluctantly agreed to work at Scarlet’s
Danny- are you ready yet
Tara- I can’t decide the little black number or the little white number
Danny- who cares your gonna be late and Johnny will kill you
Tara- oh shut up moaning and chose a bloody colour
Danny- white
Tara- you reckon I have got a lovely green top
Danny- how many dresses do you have?
Tara- enough
She came out of the bedroom ten minutes later wearing a dark green low cut top and jeans
Danny- can we go?
Tara- yes
They arrived at Scarlet’s and Jake showed her the ropes
Tara- what is it because I’m blonde you think I’m thick
Jake- I’m just making sure
Tara- well now you have you can run along and I’ll do what I’m paid to do
Jake- fine
He walked off and Tara got on with her job

Later that evening Tara knocked on a pale grey door and Troy answered
Tara- I finished early well they told me to go home apparently your not allowed to throw drinks over customers
Troy- come on I’ve got a couple of mates around you can meet them if you like in fact there is a little something you might be able to do for us
Tara- really well you know me always happy to help within certain limits obviously
He smiled and kissed her
Tara entered the huge living area and six men dressed smartly stopped and stared
Troy- meet our secret weapon
Tara smiled this was it they’d done it

I am currently working on a sequel to Deception and should be up at the weekend thanks :cheer:

Tamzi
27-04-2005, 13:26
Fab babe. Can't wait for the sequel. Congrats on all those posts.
More
xxx

Layne
27-04-2005, 17:46
This is Fanalicious (can't spell!!)
Aww, wicked a sequel cool!
Before ya do the sequel could ya please just give us a recap of what happened at the end of deception, so we can be all up to scratch!!
Thnkx
More soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
28-04-2005, 19:00
I will I promise I've just done the first few parts so I will post the first bit tomorrow :cheer: Thanks for reading I love ya all :bow:

On Thursday morning she awoke it had been three days since Troy revealed his plans to her and today was the day the plans were to unfold she’d already spoken to Nick and now all she needed was for it to go perfectly

Chrissie opened her eyes and looked at him sleeping next to her
Chrissie- oi sleepy head wake up
She poked him and he opened his eyes
Jake- I was having a really nice dream
Chrissie- oh yeah what about
Jake- well that would be telling
Chrissie- so tonight where are you taking me
Jake- now that really would be telling
Chrissie- I hate surprises
Jake- you’ll love this one trust me
Chrissie- I’m not sure about that I mean trust Mr Moon needs to be earned
Jake- really so this whole earning business how do I go about it
Chrissie- well you can come and scrub my back in the shower for a start
She kissed him
Jake- I think I can manage that
Chrissie- good

Tara stood in the bathroom drying her face she looked in the mirror today was judgement day
She applied her make up and dialled a number of her mobile
Tara- Nick it’s on just got a text from Troy it’s all on just cocaine I think yeah I know it’ll be fine bye
She hung up before straightening her black top she had to go she left the bathroom and the house before climbing in the waiting taxi

Layne
28-04-2005, 19:21
This is fab, like always!!!
Looking forward to the sequel, i promise i'll post mine soon!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
29-04-2005, 13:12
Fab again babe. Cant wait for the sequel, and Layne's. More please
xxx

Rach33
29-04-2005, 18:52
Thanks for all the replies :angel:

When she arrived at the disused warehouse the silence was eerie she could hear voices
Troy saw her approach and smiled
Troy- and this is Tara
Tara smiled- hey
She saw the five briefcases on the bench opened hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of drugs lay in front of her
Suddenly voices coming from all directions caused her heart to race the police officers had arrived
Nick approached Tara as Troy was handcuffed it didn’t take Troy long to figure out what was going on
Troy- you conniving little whore
Tara swung round and saw Troy staring at her his face was twisted in anger he went for her but an uniformed officer held her back
A female officer walked over- sir it’s definitely coke we’ll have it taken to the station
Nick- no I want it taken straight to the lab and tested properly there is no way we can get this wrong
Tara- where am I going
Nick- station to make a statement
They climbed in the car and drove off

Layne
29-04-2005, 18:56
Troy got caught!!
Wonder what'll happen to tara??
Post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x!

di marco
30-04-2005, 10:47
absolutely brill! :D just caught up, loved reading it! :) hope the next parts soon, cant wait

Tamzi
30-04-2005, 15:40
HA Troy is busted! Tara had better watch out. More more more.
xxx

Rach33
30-04-2005, 17:51
Thanks for the replies Ur all brill :wub:

Jake and Danny were having a laugh at the bar in the Vic when he heard the radio playing in the background it was a news bulletin and a name caught his attention
Jake- shut up
Danny- what
Jake- listen Chrissie turn it up will you
Chrissie surprised turned up the volume
Reporter- Troy Layton a successful businessman and the owner of several clubs around London was arrested early today on suspicion of possession of a class A drug with intent to supply it is too believed that between five and eight kilo’s of cocaine were recovered and several other arrests were made
Danny- Tara
Jake dialled a number on his phone but got Tara’s answer machine
Jake- come on
Jake and Danny walked out

Rach33
30-04-2005, 17:52
Tara sat in the interview room in front of Nick smoking a cigarette
Tara- well he knows it’s me
Nick- we might be able to protect you from him
Tara- I aint bothered about me I’m bothered about my family
Nick- we’ll make sure they are properly protected
Tara- and what about me
The door opened and Gareth Myles entered the room
Tara- what’s going on
Nick- we can protect you if you agree
Tara- agree to what
Gareth- doing a bit of time for minor drug charges
Tara- no way I did time I aint ever going back to that place again you can all go to hell
Gareth- take a couple of days think about it only judging by Troy Layton’s record I doubt you’ll make it out of the station
Tara- get out I want to talk to him
Gareth- your choice Tara
He left
Tara- you got what you wanted and now you sending me down taken what you wanted is that it
Nick- it wasn’t my decision I’m sorry
Tara- you’re sorry how could you after everything I trusted you
Nick- I know it’s Gareth
Tara- I hate you
Nick- look I’ve got to go I’ll escort you out
Tara- the drugs why have they gone to the lab
Nick- for testing but it won’t happen today it’ll wait it’s turn like everything else why
Tara- I’m bloody curious got a problem with that where is this lab
Nick- other side of station big grey building
Tara nodded- that’s convenient
She walked out

di marco
30-04-2005, 18:34
brill! :D i feel a bit sorry for tara! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Layne
30-04-2005, 19:22
Poor tara!
This is brill!
post more asap
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
30-04-2005, 19:45
Poor Tara NOT he he he he :angel:

Jake and Danny stood in the reception area when Tara walked out
Jake- what happened
Tara- what are you doing here
Danny- looking for you what’s going on we heard about the arrest have you been nicked
Tara- not exactly I need to make a phone call then we can talk
She walked outside and dialled a number
Tara- the drugs are being kept in the lab for tests in the station yeah tonight grey building right at the back huge can’t miss it make sure you don’t screw up call me later bye
She hung up and turned to face her brothers
Tara- Troy has been arrested but it’s a set up so don’t go all Mother Hen on me
Danny- drugs
Tara- like I said it will all become clear tomorrow

That night as she sat in the dark kitchen waiting for her mobile to ring
Tara- hey you ok listen it’s all going to plan the switch will take place tonight I’ll see you bright and early love you
She hung up and poured herself another glass of wine she couldn’t believe the bloody coppers had tried to stitch her up well she’d have to do something about that won’t she

Layne
30-04-2005, 19:49
Sneaky!
This is great, i need the next part!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
30-04-2005, 19:51
For you Layne yes Tara is a bit Naughty and very sneaky

News of Troy Layton’s release was broadcast everywhere newspapers, television, radio the police were looking very stupid and Tara was out for blood
She pulled up in a taxi outside a smart looking flat she knocked loudly and Nick answered the door
Tara- can I come in I need your help with Troy released he’ll come after me
Nick- come in calm down we’ll come up with something
Tara- how exactly you have a knife that could put me inside for life and you have enough info on the Troy set up to have me go down for an extra ten or so and you’ll think of something
Nick- I won’t use the knife against you it was just a scare tactic I’m sorry
Tara- how do I know that I trusted and look where that’s got me
Nick- follow me

Layne
30-04-2005, 19:56
Thnkx for that babe!Well well i wonder what is going to happen now!
Post more soon!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
01-05-2005, 09:45
fab! :D wonder what taras plan is? :) hope theres more soon, cant wait to find out

Rain_
01-05-2005, 11:46
if you post more i'll share my coffee cake :D

Rach33
01-05-2005, 11:59
Bribery always works :thumbsup:

Chrissie entered the club she already knew Jake was alone
Jake- you came
Chrissie- couldn’t not really with an offer like that
Jake- tonight I’m taking you for a drink in your pub and I’m not taking no for an answer
Chrissie- really
Jake- yes really no more sneaking around no more games just me you and a few drinks in our local
Chrissie- all right but…
Jake- no buts I’m sick of it I’ve had enough of the sneaking and the lying from my sister this is it Chrissie make or break time either we go public or it stops now this minute
Chrissie- your serious aren’t you
Jake- yes
She looked at him before walking towards him
Chrissie- I’ll see you later then
She kissed him and walked out

Tara watched as Nick lifted the side of his bath away from it he reached inside and pulled out a bagged knife he passed it to Tara
Nick- keep it
Tara- keep the knife wow and do what with it exactly
Nick- get rid of it I’m sorry I got you into this mess
Tara- thanks
Nick- I’ll go and put the kettle on
Tara- ok
After he left Tara smiled she had the knife and he had nothing on her stupid little man

di marco
01-05-2005, 12:12
brill! :D loved the bit where tara thought about nick being a stupid little man! :) cant wait for the next part, please make it very soon

Layne
01-05-2005, 13:38
I'm liking the JC Loving :wub: its so cute!!!
Post more soon PLEASE!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
01-05-2005, 17:48
Thanks for the replies I love ya all :wub:

Tara stared hard at the knife a thousand thoughts swam around her head she turned and stared at the bathroom cabinet, opening the cupboard door she pulled out the bottle of aftershave and quickly wrote on a pad the name of it
She picked up the comb on the sink and popped it into the plastic bag with the knife in it and placed the bag into her handbag no-one tried to set her up and get away with it
She made her way down the stairs
Nick- you all-right now
Tara- sort of I still have Troy Layton wanting to kill me
Nick- don’t you worry about him ok
Tara spotted Nick’s mobile
Tara- can I use your phone a minute to call Jake he’ll be worried?
Nick passed her the mobile- take your time
Tara dialled a number and watched Nick head back into the kitchen
Tara- Troy it’s me yeah listen I’m at Nick Harper’s place I’ve got the knife back he fell for it hook line and sinker now I need you to call me back on this phone in about two minutes please yeah I promise love you bye
She hung up
Nick- everything all right
Tara- yeah he’s gonna ring me back in a minute he was just getting a delivery at the club
The phone rang and Tara answered
Tara- hi no I’m fine I’ll explain it all later just wanted to let you know I’m all right and I’ll be over later yeah see you bye
She hung up
Nick- you feeling better
Tara- yeah oh I couldn’t use your computer a minute could you send an e-mail
Nick- help yourself
Tara- cheers babes
She kissed Nick and went over to the computer
A couple of minutes later she sent an e-mail to Troy Layton detailing the ware about of the drugs, her own connections to the case and a threat at the end
She smiled to herself a copper reads this will think Nick is bent and working with Troy just what she wanted
She sighed to herself she hadn’t planned it like this but they tried to set her up on a drugs charge they blackmailed her into helping Troy who she told everything even though she hated him after all Troy Layton was the reason she spent three years in prison sand now it was all coming together
Tara left Nick’s and made a call on her mobile
Tara- it’s me can I come over for a few minutes yeah I love you too bye

Layne
01-05-2005, 18:13
Tara is getting all sneaky, i've got an idea what might be going to happen, but i ain't sure so you'll have to post more to see if i'm right!!!!
So please post more now!
Luving it
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
01-05-2005, 20:10
Oh she is up to something BIG time but what well all will be revealed in the next few parts :wub: love ya

Jake and Danny stood in the pub waiting to be served that night Chrissie smiled when she came over
Chrissie- yes gentlemen
Jake- two bottles please
Chrissie- coming up
Jake- thanks
She looked at him smiling before leaning over the bar and gently kissing him
Chrissie- that better
Jake- yeah
The regulars in the pub looked up wonderingly
Danny- going public big step
Jake- oh shut up
Chrissie- on the house boys
Tara walked in smiling
Tara- large vodka please Chrissie I told you Troy was innocent didn’t I
Jake- he just got lucky apparently there was an insider
Tara- yeah well I heard from a mate it was none other than DS Nick Harper he’s been investigated at the moment
Danny- Nick helped Troy
Tara- yeah I know stupid little boy getting involved with someone like Troy dangerous
Chrissie- there you go Tara
Tara downed the in one
Tara- feeling better already right I’ve got to go
Danny- where
Tara- home I’m tired
She walked out of the pub and wandered across the Square

Layne
01-05-2005, 20:31
so she had dropped Nick in it!!
You can't stop there, i need MORE!!!!!

Rach33
01-05-2005, 20:50
Here you are Layne Tara's planning to be a very naughty girl put it that way

Tara smiled to herself as she stared in the mirror she couldn’t back down now she’d come so far and now it was time for her hour of revenge
Putting on her leather gloves Tara slowly removed the knife from her handbag and out of the plastic bag she picked up a sponge and wiped the fingerprints off it before placing it back into her bag she also placed the comb still in the plastic bag with it
She had been shopping and now she had a bottle of aftershave she sprayed some on to her skin and smelt in the scent god this felt good
Tara tied her blonde hair tightly back into a ponytail and put on a black base ball cap
She made her way downstairs where Nana sat on the sofa
Tara- all right Nana
Nana smiled- yes dear
Tara sat down next to her and she didn’t have to wait long before Nana fell asleep
Tara got up and quickly left the house

Layne
01-05-2005, 21:06
Thanks for posting, i'm on the edge of my seat, this is all very exciting stuff!
More soon
xxx

Tamzi
02-05-2005, 08:48
This is absolutely great babe. Tara is so sneaky. Nice Jake and Chrissie have gone publice. Can't wait for the next bit. It is fabulous!
xxx

di marco
02-05-2005, 08:50
fab! :D really wanna know exactly what taras doing! :) please post the next part very very soon, cant wait

Angeldelight
02-05-2005, 16:59
wow brill babes, i mean Tara is just so great!!!!! am really loving this

Rach33
03-05-2005, 13:34
Sorry exam coming up very busy but here's to all the wonderful people replying to my script :cheer: :cheer:

Jake and Danny headed straight to the club if Tara was at home they didn’t need to check on Nana but little did they know what their sister was planning
Tara got to Nick’s house and quietly let herself in with her key
She could hear him moving in the kitchen and she saw the whiskey bottle on the table in the lounge
Tara got out her mobile and dialled a number
Nick’s phone rang and he answered it
Tara- it’s me I need you to check something on the computer please
Nick- all right
He made his way over to the bedroom and turned on the computer
Tara quietly slipped over to the bottle of whiskey and saw a glass already had a good shot in
She opened her purse
Tara- check your e-mails
She pulled out a bag of white powder and tipped it in the glass and stirred it with her gloved finger
Nick- there’s no new ones
Tara- oh it can’t have come through yet make sure you check later
She quietly made her way back to the door
Nick- I will call me
Tara- don’t worry I will and have a drink on me I’m stuck at home with me Nana the only drink I can have is a dry sherry
Nick laughed- will do
Tara closed the door behind her and hung up she laughed
Nick wandered over to his shot of whiskey and downed it in one
Nick- to Tara

Tamzi
03-05-2005, 13:41
Fab babe. Good luck with your exams, I have them starting today. 2 science ones! More when u can
xxx

di marco
03-05-2005, 16:17
great again! :D still wanna know exactly what taras up to! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

and a big GOOD LUCK to everyone whos doing any sort of exams before the summer! :)

Layne
03-05-2005, 17:06
This is fab darlin!
Yeh good luck with your exams, i've got some to,
More of this soon please i NEED to no what Tara is up to!
Luv ya loads
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
04-05-2005, 19:49
OH MY GOD!!! go Tara go!! will she manage to set him up, i really hope she doesn't get found out!! but what is she guna do wit the knife

Rach33
05-05-2005, 15:01
Ta very much for the replies your amazing and I love you and good luck to all who have exams like me and Angel Delight, Layne and Jake Moon Rox

Tara made her way to Troy Layton’s house she knew what she had to do she’d come this far she pulled back on her gloves and knocked loudly Troy let her in
Tara- hello gorgeous
Troy- and how’s my favourite girl
Tara- fine
She walked in
Tara- genius getting you off the drugs charge like that don’t you think
Troy- magic babes drink
Tara- no thank you I want a clear head
Troy- what for
Tara- I just do oh and here’s your mobile thanks for letting me borrow it earlier don’t know what happened to mine just vanished
Troy- always happy to help my sweet
He kissed her
Troy- and thanks for cleaning the house earlier
Tara- my pleasure it gave me something to do
Troy- what’s that, is that aftershave you’re wearing
Tara- yeah I love it don’t you
Tory- smells divine
Tara- by the way
Troy- what
Tara- I’ve got a little present for you

Danny and Jake were working hard in the club whilst Nana Moon slept silently on the sofa unaware she was about to be used as an alibi and Nick Harper lay on his sofa unconscious from the drugs planted into his drink
The one thing Tara Moon wanted was happening she wanted revenge she’d had enough of being trampled on by men all her life now she was taking control

Angeldelight
05-05-2005, 15:24
very cool babes, this is so brill i can't wait to see what she does next!!!

Layne
05-05-2005, 16:47
This is excellentt, Tara has thought it all out hasn't she?
Can't wait for the next bit
lUv ya
Layne
x x x

EastendersRox
05-05-2005, 16:55
This is great. Carry on the great work!

Skits
05-05-2005, 17:18
this is absoloutely brilliant. i've just been catching up.

Tamzi
05-05-2005, 20:11
Fab as usual. How is Nana moon an alibi??? More a.s.a.p and good luck all in exams. Mine are over tomoro (for a while)
xxx

di marco
07-05-2005, 09:06
great as usual! :D want to find out how taras plan works out! :) more soon please, cant wait
Hope everyones revising is going alright, mine is nonexistent at the mo lol! need to start, exams start in just over a week - HELP!!!

Rach33
07-05-2005, 13:45
Hello again sorry bout the delay Tara's plan is to be revealed Thanks for all the replies your all amazing

Troy- what sort of present
Tara reached into her handbag and pulled out the knife
Troy’s eyes widened in horror as Tara plunged the knife into him the exact same knife she plunged into her pimp Adrian Carter years before
Tara- that’s for letting me go down for three years
Troy fell to the floor
Tara smiled and watched as the life slipped away from him
She’d done she’d started stage on of her revenge
She placed the knife back into her bag and made her way over to Troy’s computer and sent an e-mail to Nick
It was a threat to ruin him a threat to bring down the Detective Sergeant whoops a daisee
Tara pulled out the comb out of the bag and picked off a couple of hair and neatly placed them in the blood around his body
She giggled and left the house with the door slightly a jar

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 17:25
Oh Tara can be so evil. Nick better watch out. More a.s.a.p
xxx

Rach33
07-05-2005, 17:33
Here we are thanks for replying Jake Moon Rox and before you ask she does get worse

When she returned to Nick’s he was still passed out from the drugs poor thing wonder if when he wakes up if he realises that he’s about to get arrested for a murder he didn’t commit
She laughed lightly to herself and headed to the bedroom before putting the computer on and opening the incriminating e-mail
Oh dear Nick Harper welcome to the end of your world she giggled and left the house silently by the time the cops realised it was Nick the drugs would have worn off
She’d be free of him and Troy two down Gareth Myles to go no one tries to set her up Pig he’d get what’s coming to him
Tara arrived back at the house Nana was still asleep with Jake and Danny at the club and Alfie visiting Spencer it was perfect
Tara made her way up the stairs she took off her clothes and placed them all in the washing machine
Tara sat on the sofa and she rested her head gently on the cushion next to Nana and closed her eyes she was tired

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 17:36
I bet she was tired! More more more
xxx

EastendersRox
08-05-2005, 08:07
More asap.

Layne
08-05-2005, 08:53
Only just caught up! Its all unraveling now! Tara you naughty girl! Wonder what will happen next!
Post more soon babes
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
08-05-2005, 10:59
Thanks for the replies guys :thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer:

It was gone three when Jake and Danny returned both Nana and Tara were fast asleep
Jake quietly woke Nana up and took her upstairs while Danny had the fun job of trying to wake his baby sister
Danny- Tara
Tara turned her head slightly and opened her eyes
Tara- what
Danny- you and Nana fell asleep on the sofa come on let’s get you to bed
Tara- what time is it?
Danny- it’s about half three
Tara- tired
Danny helped her up and carried her upstairs
As Tara lay on her bed she was no longer tired well not physically just mentally as the reality of what she had done hit her a tiny tear escaped her pale blue eyes
Before she lost it Tara wiped the tear away and closed her eyes

Tamzi
08-05-2005, 11:02
I think she should have thought a bit more about what happened. More more more
xxx

di marco
08-05-2005, 12:16
great! :D want to see what happens with all what taras done! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its very soon

.:Kitz:.
08-05-2005, 12:18
J.B.L this rocks! Just read it through and i love it!! :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 14:06
it's really really great, i can't wait to see what she does to Gareth, the poor bloke NOT

Layne
08-05-2005, 16:56
Is tara gonna lose it???????????
Post more asap
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 19:11
oi you get back here right now and start writing!!!!!!!

Rach33
11-05-2005, 11:49
Very Very Sorry for the delay I just haven't had time to come on revision is madness but here is a big part to make up for it :wub: :wub:

Early the next morning Tara emptied her clothes out of the washing machine and hung them outside she sighed well it was too late to change what she’d done killing Troy was the only answer no one could be trusted anymore
She walked back in the kitchen and Nana was putting the kettle on
Tara- morning Nana
Nana- morning pet
Tara smiled- let me do that Nana you have a sit down
She took the kettle off her and began to fill it
She flicked the radio on and froze as the newsreader reported the stabbing of a man in the east end of London
Tara quickly flicked stations
Tara- Nana would you like some toast
Nana- no thank you dear
Tara- right well I’m going for a shower
She passed Nana a nice cup of tea
Tara- before the boys get in there
She walked off upstairs

Later that day Jake and Danny were down the club when Johnny walked in
Johnny- I suppose you’ve heard
Jake- what
Johnny- Troy Layton was murdered last night stabbed
Danny- you what
Johnny- an old mate called me his body was found early this morning
Jake- will Tara be a suspect
Johnny- depends if she had motive to kill him
Danny- Tara kill someone not her style
Johnny- that’s why she went to prison for three years for manslaughter and arson is it
Danny- it was an accident
Jake- Danny leave it
Danny- fine I’m going to go and talk to her someone has to
He stormed out
Jake- he’s just sensitive where Tara’s concerned
Johnny- or is just trying to hide something
Jake- we just want what’s best for Tara she’s had enough to deal with
Johnny- well come on we have work to do I doubt many will miss the delightful Troy Layton

Danny arrived home and found Tara sitting watching the news on the TV
Tara- have you heard this someone stabbed Troy
Danny- I was just coming to tell you are you all right
Tara- why wouldn’t I be it wasn’t serious it was over
Danny sat next to her when her mobile rang
Tara- hello oh hi no I’ll be there in ten minutes bye
Tara got up
Tara- I won’t be long
She kissed her brother on the cheek and walked out

Layne
11-05-2005, 16:28
This is great, will tara get anway with it????
Post more soon babes
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Skits
11-05-2005, 17:11
this is great as usual. i like the way you put the hair into the blood around the body! :thumbsup:

Tamzi
11-05-2005, 18:38
I want to know if Tara will be caught out. More more more.
xxx

Angeldelight
11-05-2005, 19:44
ohhhhh Tara is really really bad, i really hope she doesn't get caught!!!!!!

di marco
14-05-2005, 07:49
great! :D hope tara doesnt get caught! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Rach33
14-05-2005, 14:58
Sorry for the delay Needed to write more and have had loads of revision to do :wub: :cheer: Thanks for all the replies

Tara stood in the park and came face to face with Nick Harper
Tara- hello Nick
Nick- Troy Layton’s dead
Tara- I know it’s all over the news
Nick- well who did it
Tara- do I look like I’m bloody psychic knowing Troy half of London had motive for killing him?
Nick- I can’t remember last night
Tara- drinking again were you
Nick- I had a few
Tara- so what if you can’t remember it wasn’t like you killed him
Nick- of course not
Tara- then stop complaining and do your job and find out who did kill Troy
Nick- I’m heading into work now
Tara- call me with any news as soon as ok
Nick nodded and wandered off as Tara stood smiling after him

Tara headed back to Albert Square she needed to make sure there was no evidence linking her to Troy Layton’s murder firstly she dropped her phone down a drain and then headed into the house to find last nights clothes
She folded them up and placed them back into her wardrobe and then she got to work on her trainers that she had worn now they needed a good wash anyway
She tried to keep herself busy to stop herself from thinking about what she had done three people were dead because of her but if she thought about it she would slip up it’s best to forget
She franticly scrubbed at her trainers wiping away tears as she did why the hell did she have to cry it wasn’t like anyone would miss him and that’s when it hit Tara one person would miss Troy Layton and that person was herself did she love him no she couldn’t but something inside Tara told her she did love him but he was gone and she’d killed him because she wanted revenge she’d ruined everything and she couldn’t turn the clock back not now not ever

di marco
14-05-2005, 15:57
great! :D poor tara, i feel sorry for her, even though she killed him! :) more soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
15-05-2005, 08:07
You can't help feeling sorry for Tara. More more more.
xxx
P.S Good Luck With Your Exams

Layne
15-05-2005, 08:27
Ohhhhhhhhh, tara is feeling guilty! What is going to happen, post more asap, for me?
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Forever Special Friend! :wub:

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 19:55
oh wow!! you know i love this it's a shame she feels guilt HE DESERVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach33
15-05-2005, 21:43
Thanks for all the amazing replies your all brillaint and good luck to all those who have exams I have mine on Thursday :bow: :cheer: :bow:

Later that day Tara was sitting on the sofa curled up trying to erase her thoughts when a loud knock on the door made her jump
Tara opened the door and two police officers stood in the doorway
Tara- come in I thought you’d be popping by
DC Phillips- I’m DC Phillips this is my colleague
Tara- I know who you are DS Yates what do you want is it about Troy
DS Yates- you’ve heard then
Tara- hasn’t everyone
DC Phillips- you and Mr Layton were close were you not
Tara- close as in having sex yes but nothing more
DS Yates- when did you last see Troy Layton
Tara- about two days ago I can’t remember
DC Phillips- do you know anyone who would wish to harm Mr Layton
Tara- where do you want to start
DS Yates- Tara come try and be helpful
Tara- I am being helpful so many people had in for Troy even one of yours I believe
She smiled as the two men perked up at the sound of this
Tara- what you didn’t know him and Detective Sergeant Harper didn’t exactly get on well not recently but once upon a time they did
DC Phillips- are you sure
Tara- of course I’m sure
DS Yates- well thank you Tara you’ve been…helpful
Tara- you know me not one for lying to the coppers
Tara showed the two officers to the door

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 23:35
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's not going to be good i mean she's digging herself into a hole she can't get out of!!!!!

i hope she doesn't get caught because she needs to get away with it!!!!

loving this keep posting or i will have to hurt you and neither of us want that!!! hehe

di marco
16-05-2005, 08:23
fab! :D hope tara doesnt get found out! :) more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 13:31
PLEASE don't let her get found out! PLEASE don't let her get found out! PLEASE don't let her get found out! PLEASE don't let her get found out! PLEASE don't let her get found out! PLEASE don't let her get found out! PLEASE don't let her get found out!

Layne
16-05-2005, 16:10
She is a bit sneaky, but i do love tara!!!!
Post more soon darlin this is fab!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
16-05-2005, 20:23
Please dont let her be found out. more more more
xxx

Rach33
17-05-2005, 13:03
Thanks for the replies you amazing peeps love ya all I'm afraid I can't tell you whether she gets found out but all will be revealed eventually

Jake stood in front of the bar staring at her as she worked he couldn’t get her out of his head she was there twenty-four seven
Chrissie- you do realise it is rude to stare Jake Moon
Jake- my mother never taught me any manners
Chrissie- well it’s about time you started learning
Jake- I can’t help it when you’re around
Chrissie- you’ll just have to try harder
Jake made his way behind the bar and wrapped his arms around her
Jake- and I certainly can’t keep my hands to myself
Chrissie- cut it out I’m working
Jake- sorry
Chrissie- no your not
Chrissie turned and kissed him
Pauline- have you heard from that husband of yours yet
Chrissie’s whole body stiffened and she pulled away from Jake
Chrissie- no I haven’t why would I I’m hardly top of his phone a friend list am I
The doors opened and Sam walked in laughing and joking with Zoë
Chrissie shuddered as her sunny mood turned sour her husband was buried a few feet away and it was all her fault
Jake- Chrissie are you all right
Chrissie stared at him before turning and fleeing up the stairs

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 14:54
didn't i tell you i was brilliant!! hehe

this is great script you BETTER keep it coming

Layne
17-05-2005, 16:19
This is great, JCLC 4 EVA!!!!!!
More soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

EastendersRox
17-05-2005, 16:27
Getting better by the second. MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamzi
17-05-2005, 18:16
Fab babes. More more more
XXX

di marco
17-05-2005, 20:51
fab! :D poor chrissie! :) more soon please, cant wait

Rach33
18-05-2005, 14:44
Thanks again for the replies I have my exam tomorow so I may not post any up till Friday so I'm posting two parts for all my lovely readers :wub: :bow: :cheer:

Nick lay on the sofa in the living room of his cushy flat
He couldn’t get Troy out of his head someone killed him but who and why and Tara could they really have a future together after so much he hoped so
A loud thud on his front door awoke him from his thoughts, getting up Nick made his way over and opened the door
Several uniformed and three plain clothed officers stood on his doorstep
Nick- Gareth what’s going on?
Gareth- I’m sorry Nick we have a warrant to search these premises and I also have a warrant for your arrest
Nick- my arrest what…
Gareth- we have evidence to suggest of your involvement of the murder of Troy Layton
Nick- I didn’t kill him I couldn’t
DS Yates- Nick Harper I’m arresting you on the suspicion of the murder of Tory Layton you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something may later rely on in court anything you do say may be taken down and used as evidence
Nick- you have to be joking right
DS Yates- we found incriminating evidence of your involvement of corruption linking to Troy Layton and you have to come down to the station where we can interview and take DNA samples from you
Nick felt helpless as he was lead away to the police car

Rach33
18-05-2005, 14:45
Chrissie sat up stairs wondering how she was ever going to make it through one day when everyone kept bringing up her ex
She couldn’t even bare to mention his name let alone speak about him to others like noisy old battleaxes who had nothing better to with their lives than to stick their noses into other peoples
Chrissie turned as she heard footsteps approach
Jake- Chrissie are you all right
Chrissie- I can’t do it anymore
Jake- what
Chrissie- any of this it’s over Jake me and you I can’t do it just go
Jake- Chrissie
Chrissie- just go
Jake sighed- fine but you know where I am if you need me
Jake stormed out as Chrissie collapsed on the floor sobbing

Tara sat curled up on the sofa once again when her eldest brother stormed in he obviously wasn’t happy about something
Tara- bad day at the office
Jake- shut up Tara
Tara- listen to you Landlady blown you out has she shame
Jake- just SHUT UP TARA
Tara got up- fine but remember next time you’ve got the hump don’t take it out on me
Tara made her way up the stairs men always the same taking their anger out on innocent victims
Jake poured himself a large vodka and downed it in one

SORRY :crying: JC may or may not reunite I can't say

Angeldelight
18-05-2005, 17:20
COME BACK Jake she didn't mean it.... she didn't mean it.... :crying: :crying: :crying:

EastendersRox
18-05-2005, 17:53
Come back Jake!

Tamzi
18-05-2005, 18:39
why is everyone trying to split JC up. Stop it. More more more
xxx

Layne
18-05-2005, 20:00
They will they will they will!!!!
Please let them reunite!
Good luck with al exams!
Luv ya
layne
x x x

di marco
19-05-2005, 08:09
brill! :D jake and chrissie have to get back together, they have to! :) more soon please, cant wait
(ps. good luck with the exam)

Rach33
19-05-2005, 20:08
Thanks for the replies guys your all wonderful :wub: mine and Angeldelight's exam went Ok we do we passed otherwise we have to re take in November we're just getting ready for a BIG night out love ya all loads

Nick sat in the interview room he was talking to Gareth Myles off record
Gareth- I’m sorry Nick
Nick- I didn’t kill him I wanted to nail the ******* not kill him
Gareth- well your little friend Tara says different as do the e-mails on your computer and his
Nick- it’s a bloody set-up
Gareth- yeah and I’ll give you three guesses whose behind it
Nick stared at Gareth blank faced
Gareth- do I have to spell it out to you Tara she had motive
Nick- why would she want Troy dead
Gareth- the same reason she was trying to set him up he put her inside for three years
Nick- but what about me
Gareth- for Christ sake Nick you blackmailed her
Nick- **** the bitch
Gareth- I’ll pop over and have a word with her find out what she’s up to
Nick- she wouldn’t
Gareth- what’s she got to lose hmmm you know something about her past I don’t know what but it was something that she couldn’t afford to come out
Nick- she killed someone
Gareth- we know that she killed some poor bloke in a house fire
Nick- no before that it was December 1997 she was a prostitute I was a client
Gareth- you were what
Nick- all right it was a long time ago I made a mistake well Tara knew what I did so she called me afterwards she stabbed her pimp nineteen times
Gareth- you covered it up
Nick- she was terrified I just couldn’t let it all come out about me and her my job was on the line no-one was going to miss him
Gareth- name
Nick- of who
Gareth- the bloke she stabbed
Nick- Adrian Carter
Gareth- Jesus the major drug dealer
Nick- yeah the one that we tried to get for pimping under aged girls like Tara and failed remember
Gareth- even if we can prove you didn’t kill Troy you’ll still be going down for accessory
Nick- I don’t care if I’m going down I’ll be taking her with me

di marco
20-05-2005, 06:34
great! :D looks like taras been caught out! :) more soon please, cant wait
(ps. glad your exam went ok)

Tamzi
20-05-2005, 13:19
Fab babes. more more more
xxx
p.s glad your exams were ok

Angeldelight
20-05-2005, 16:13
wow babes this is brill, i can't believe she's guna get caught out!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
please let her get away it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EastendersRox
20-05-2005, 16:13
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layne
20-05-2005, 17:28
This is great stuff, looks like they have sussed out tara!!
Post moe soon, will she get away with it?
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
20-05-2005, 18:26
Hello thanks to all you wonderful people and I love ya all

Tara decided to head over to Scarlet’s and do some work take her mind off things the funeral was on Friday
Johnny watched her as she sorted through deliveries
Tara- are you going to be watching me all day I came here to get away from bloody questions
Johnny raised his eyebrows
Johnny- drink you look like you could use it
Tara- thanks
Johnny poured her a large vodka
Tara- thanks
Johnny- you’re welcome
Tara- I guess you’ve heard some stories about me
Johnny- I know enough
Tara- I made mistakes
Johnny- we all do
Tara- I screwed up over and over again but it’s too late
Johnny- what do you mean
Tara- I mean I’ve changed prison changed everything I couldn’t breathe I couldn’t move I couldn’t think I was scared and the fear it ate away at me until I had nothing left inside it had destroyed me
Johnny- fear of what
Tara- the fear that one day I might not wake up or I’d do something stupid I’d go too far but it’s too late I’m already damaged
Johnny- damaged by what
Tara- life
Johnny- you’ve had it tough I know that
Tara- how old is your kid
Johnny- Ruby she’s sixteen
Tara- at her age I was being forced to sleep with men for money my pimp injected me with heroin to help me cope I was a mess your daughter’s lucky my dad he didn’t want to know not really she’s got you and that’s important
Tara downed the vodka and walked out

Angeldelight
20-05-2005, 18:31
Nasty Nick... it;s his own fault... i hope she kills him too... ahhh her little confession to Johnny... but is that guna help her case???

Tamzi
20-05-2005, 18:42
Poor Tara, she hasn't had a good life at all. more more more
xxx

Layne
20-05-2005, 21:35
Poor tara indeed, i guess its all coming out now!
This is great stuff, more soon
Luv ya too
Layne
x x x

di marco
21-05-2005, 08:12
brill! :D poor tara, she hasnt had it easy! :) post more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
22-05-2005, 12:38
Hi guys sorry for the wait I went out last night here is the next part and thanks for reading you wonderful people :wub:

That night the Moon siblings sat in the pub when Gareth Myles walked in he made his way over
Tara- hello Gareth
Gareth- Tara
Tara- have you met my brothers
Gareth- no have you heard
Tara- heard about what
Gareth- and here was me thinking nothing got past you Tara
Tara- if you mean have I heard that Nick Harper has been arrested and charged with Troy Layton’s murder yeah I have heard
Jake- Nick killed Troy
Tara shrugged
Gareth- apparently they found his hair in his blood DNA tests confirmed it
Tara- didn’t realise Nick had it in him
Gareth- we haven’t found the weapon though
Tara- shame
Danny- always was too bent for his own good
Gareth- know him did ya
Jake- not really no
Gareth- he seems to know you
Tara- he must be mistaken is there anything else Detective Chief Inspector
Gareth- cocky little bitch aren’t you
Tara- sorry
Gareth- think you can get away murder again
He spat the words in her face as the pub fell silent
Jake- that’s enough
Gareth- nothing more than a cold hearted cold blooded murderer
Tara smirked- got proof have ya love to see it you know this could be counted as harassment
Gareth- harassment a copper a good copper is in the nick because of a scheming screwed up whore like you
Tara- oh please is this is it is this the best you’ve got
Gareth turned and stared at the silent punters
Gareth- what do you think Tara if they knew
Tara- knew what
Gareth- shall we try a date December 1997
Tara felt her blood run cold Nick had been talking
Tara- long time ago my memory don’t stretch that far
Gareth- oh come on Tara your first moment of glory Adrian Carter stabbed nineteen times in a bedsit
Tara- sorry my mind’s gone blank
Gareth- all right let’s try Alexander Thomas died July 2001 in a fire you started
Horrified faces stared back at her and Tara smiled
Tara- what he wasn’t meant to be there it was a scare tactic I paid the price I went to prison I pleaded guilty
Gareth- and we all know why you did it
Tara- so do I
Gareth- Troy Layton he told you too only while you were inside he wasn’t exactly faithful was he you started a fire and went to prison and he re-paid you by sleeping with someone else made you mad did it
Tara- I haven’t got a clue what you’re on about
Gareth- you loved him you went to prison for him you were pregnant and he betrayed you
Tara- shut up
Gareth- little girl wasn’t it stillborn
Tara- shut up
Jake- Tara
Gareth- touched a nerve have I oh and look big brothers didn’t know
Tara- I don’t have to listen to this
She walked out
The pub began to buzz with gossiping and mutterings
Jake and Danny looked at each other both stunned by the revelations

Layne
22-05-2005, 15:12
OH MY GOD, well it is all coming out now!!
This is excellent, poor tara, i mean you can't help feeling for her, wonder what she'll do next hope she don't get caught post more soon, please
Luv ya
Forever Special Friend
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
22-05-2005, 15:27
hhhhhhhhhh poor Tara... i feel so sorry for her... the evil little s**t... how could Nick be such a nasty piece of work and as for the Gareth... Ooohh don't let me get started... i hope she kidnaps him and slowly tortures him to death... evil evil MEN

di marco
22-05-2005, 16:26
brill! :D i feel a bit sorry for tara! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
23-05-2005, 13:33
Poor old Tara. more more more
xxx

Rach33
25-05-2005, 14:05
Hi sorry for the wait I haven't been on for a while here is the next part hope you like it :bow: and thanks for reading

Two days after Gareth’s public show Tara had failed to show her face not because she was afraid what people might say but because she couldn’t she felt dreadful she was so nervous about the funeral about everything about the fact Nick was talking about what her future held
Standing in front of the mirror she brushed her blonde hair vigorously
She was wearing a black shirt and black trousers stepping out of the front door Tara climbed into the waiting taxi heading to the cemetery

Nick stared at the officers questioning him
Nick- I didn’t kill him
DS Yates- Nick you don’t have an alibi you number is all over Layton’s phone you even spoke to him an hour before he died correspondents between you and Layton show you were tipping him off for God sake we found your DNA on his body
Nick- it’s a set up
DC Phillips- why would someone want to set you up
Nick- I don’t know but that night I remember nothing I had a couple of drinks and passed out
DS Yates- and therefore no alibi
Nick- I didn’t kill him
DC Phillips- all evidence points the other way look we’ll leave it there for now
Nick nodded

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 16:35
ohhhh Tara your so evil... am loving this it's fabulous as always... please post more bofore i am forced to hurt you... i'm sorry but i will... hehe... BRILL babes... keep it coming

Layne
25-05-2005, 18:22
GREAT!!! Will nick get time, will Tara get caught, need to know post morw asap
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
25-05-2005, 18:50
Tara is really evil....but very clever. more more more
xxx

di marco
26-05-2005, 08:23
great! :D loving the script, need to know what happens next! :) post more very soon please, cant wait

Babe14
26-05-2005, 08:31
Great stuff, Looking forward to reading more:)

Rach33
26-05-2005, 18:20
Hi guys thanks for all the replies your all amazing yay Tara's fate will be found out very soon but can't tell you what will happen :bow:

Tara arrived home after the service and she was a mess
Jake and Danny were home hoping to talk their sister who for the last two days had taken a vow of silence they wanted to ask why she never mentioned a baby and the biggest question did she kill Troy Layton but neither pushed it mainly because they feared the answer
Jake- Tara
Tara entered the lounge- what
They both stared at her
Danny- sit down are you all right
Tara- never better
She stared at her brothers
Tara- well come on spit it out ask me did I kill Troy Layton and was I really pregnant with his child go ASK ME
Jake- Tara we know this has been tough for you
Tara- just ask me spare me the false sympathy and get on with it
Danny- we just want to know your ok today must have been hard
Tara- I’m just tired
Jake- you get some sleep then we’ll still be here when you wake up
Tara got up- joy

Tara sat in the bathroom staring at the little white stick in her hand
Pregnant how bloody inconvenient
She had an inkling before the funeral but it was only on the way home she had decided to get a test and now here she was sitting in her bathroom pregnant just when she didn’t need to be
She couldn’t even tell who the dad was Nick Harper or Troy Layton she knew whose baby she wanted but it didn’t matter now what was done is done
Throwing the test into the bin Tara opened the door and as for DCI Gareth Myles he was getting a little bit too close to the truth for his own good
She smiled and decided to call in a favour getting out her mobile she dialled a number
Tara- Dylan have you got five minutes I need a big favour yeah half an hour I’ll be there see you
Tara hung up

Layne
26-05-2005, 18:23
Wow, she is pregnent ohhh, what is she going to do to Garethj???
More soon babes i love it
luv ya
Layne
x x x

Forever Special friends!!

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 17:48
ohhhhhhh Evil Gareth is in for it now... YEY YEY YEY... i hope he dies slowly and in as much pain as possible... she's pregnant... hmmmm... 'who's the daddy'... hehe... this great babes keep posting... more more more

Rach33
28-05-2005, 15:13
hi guys here is the next part to Tara's plan she's a little minx that one thnaks for reading

Jake and Danny had decided to give Tara some space she was claming up refusing to talk about Troy or the baby she lost
Danny- what do you reckon
Jake- I reckon she needs space and we have to give it to her she’s too close to the edge
Danny- but why can’t she just tell us
Jake- who knows
Danny- I’ll get them in
Jake- feeling all right
Danny- I’ve been better
He grinned
Danny- are you sure your all right with being here considering you’ve been dumped
Jake- shut up will ya
Danny- just asking only you aint been in here for a few days that’s all
Jake- get the drinks and button it will ya
Danny shrugged and Tracey served them
Chrissie looked over and sighed even she couldn’t understand why she was walking away from the best thing that ever happened to her in a long time
Jake drank his bottle of beer unaware that he was under the eye of the landlady

Tara arrived at a rundown flat and knocked on the door
A young man opened it
Dylan- Tara how are things gorgeous
Tara- they’re great thanks
Dylan- so what can I do for a beautiful woman on this lovely Wednesday
Tara- I need a few kilograms of coke just enough to get someone done for possession maybe even intent to supply added on
Dylan- than you’ve come to the right place come in
Tara smiled- I knew I could count on you

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 15:50
Wow... brill... great... i can see Gareth's justice being dished out... Go TARA Go... please post more soon... more more more...

Layne
28-05-2005, 16:17
who is she going to set up now- thats a silly question actually!!!! More soon please luving it
Layne
x x x

Rach33
29-05-2005, 11:04
hello again here is my next part of Tara'a little paln must write more I'm running out he he :bow: thanks for reading

Gareth sat in the prison visiting room
Gareth- look the only way your going to get yourself off this charge is if A you tell them all about your involvement in helping her cover up the murder of Adrian Carter or B we get a confession which do you think is more likely
Nick- I know all right but what if I end up charged with that crime as well that will be two murders
Gareth- we’ll think of something I aint having that smug cow thinking she’s won
Nick- best thing to do is go through the case file of Carter’s murder see if you find anything linking her to these crimes
Gareth- I will see you later Nick
Nick nodded

Tara took the five packets of cocaine in her leather bound fingers and she smiled
Tara- Dylan you’re a star how much do I owe you
Dylan- call it a welcome back present
Tara grinned- you’re the best
Dylan- so this copper your setting up what did he do
Tara- he pissed me off that’s all time he was taught a lesson
Dylan- no-one ever crossed you and got away with it did they
Tara- no they didn’t
She kissed the bloke on the cheek and left

Layne
29-05-2005, 14:29
Fab, Tara has GOT to have everything her way!!!!!
Post more soon
Luving it
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
29-05-2005, 14:42
Fab. Tara always get what she wants. more more more
xxx

di marco
30-05-2005, 12:26
brill! :D just caught up. tara is turning into a right little bitch! loving the script! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 13:55
Ooohhhh... i'd like to say poor Gareth but he deserved it... i hope she gets away with it... please post more... more more more... :cheer: :bow: :wub:

Rach33
04-06-2005, 00:47
Apologies for the delay I've been finishing coursework for my childcare course and I just want to tell everyone cos I'm so excited I start my new job on the 14th of June in a nursery yay so thanks for reading and waiting

The next day Tara was awake early with her head exactly where she wished it not to be morning sickness was the most hideous side effect of pregnancy she hated it
Today the day Gareth was going to get the shock of his life
Rinsing her face Tara stared in the mirror and she knew what faced her she didn’t like it but it was who she was now and nothing or nobody could help that
Heading out of the door before her family could air their views on her life and who she had become
Tara soon arrived at the station it was cold and she’d wrapped up warm wearing gloves and a thick coat
The desk sergeant was most amenable and helpful and soon had Gareth Myles on his way to see her
As she stood in the reception area Gareth opened the door and glared at her she had some front turning up here
Gareth- what can I do for you Tara
Tara- it’s more what I can do for you shall we
She led the way to the empty side room after he shut the door
Tara- ok I lied I want to have a little chat with you about me
Gareth- always is about you isn’t it
Tara- of course
Gareth- what
Tara- you know your being terribly unhelpful and I don’t like it
Gareth- what are you going to do Tara kill me too
Tara- no I’m not that mean no I just want a little chat about your little outburst in the pub the other day
Gareth- awwww getting some stick for being a lying deceiving back stabbing murderer are you
Tara- not really no how’s Nick coping being a murderer himself he’ll know all about getting stick won’t he
Gareth- you and me know Nick aint no killer
Tara- do we
She stepped towards him and smiled
She took out a bit of paper and slipped it into his pocket
Tara- give that to Nick will you thanks
She turned and walked out

Outside Tara pulled out a set of car keys she’d taken from Gareth’s pocket and made her way over to his car
Tara dialled a number on her phone
Tara- ok cut the electric’s
She watched as all the station lights went out, as did the CCTV cameras
Running over Tara opened the car and the glove compartment and placed the five packets of cocaine inside
Tara walked away locking the car behind her as the lights flickered back on making her way inside the station
Tara- excuse I found these outside on the floor thought I better hand them in my good deed for the day
She handed the keys over she smiled and left

Tamzi
04-06-2005, 08:08
oh my god she is 100% evil! can't wait for more. Once again congrats on your job. more more more
xxx

Angeldelight
04-06-2005, 17:04
yey yey yey... he's finally getting what he deserves... yey yey yey... i hope she gets away with it he was EVIL... EVIL i tell you... EVIL

Layne
05-06-2005, 13:11
FAB!!! Tara is so bad!!! Hehe!!! More soon babes,
Congrats on your Job
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

ameliauk1
05-06-2005, 19:39
wow thats great just read the whole thing wow wow wow is all i can say i bow down to ya girl thats one hell of a story

xxx
amelia

Rach33
05-06-2005, 20:28
Thanks guys you wonderful people glad your all still loving it not much to go now hint hint he he

Jake entered the Queen Vic he’d been up all night trying to get his head around his sister’s strange behaviour he knew something wasn’t right but he couldn’t put his finger on it or maybe he could but he feared the answers to his questions but even Tara couldn’t be that evil could she
Chrissie looked up when she saw him walk in her heart seemed to stop god how old was she 12 well that's what it felt like next she’ll be meeting him behind the bike shed
Chrissie- usual
Jake nodded
Chrissie stared at him for a minute he looked dreadful like he’d been up all night Tara must be giving him grief
Chrissie- here on the house
Jake- thanks
Chrissie- are you ok
Jake- I’m fine honestly
Chrissie- ok if you’re sure
Jake- I am
Chrissie nodded and walked away
Jake wasn’t sure what Chrissie was thinking hard to tell but right now he couldn’t careless she’d keep

Tara entered the phone booth
Tara dialled a number- yeah I would like to speak to the Superintendent please no I can’t call back later it’s about one of his officers I want to make a compliant no DCI Myles will not do it is him I’m making the complaint about now put me through to the Superintendent immediately or I’m going to the press about it instead oh thanks
Tara smiled wickedly- hello yes that’s right no I’d rather not its about Detective Chief Inspector Gareth Myles…

Tamzi
06-06-2005, 13:38
I would watch out if I was Gareth. evil Tara giveing everyone grief. More more more
xxx

Angeldelight
06-06-2005, 16:44
uh-oh he's in for it now... i can't wait for him to find out what she's been doing... go Tara go... she's so wicked... please post more soon... more more more

Layne
06-06-2005, 17:36
Naughty Tara!!
This is fabalous!! Tee he!
Post mores oon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
09-06-2005, 08:28
fab! :D just caught up. tara really is quite evil! gareth better watch out! :) more very soon please, cant wait
(ps. congrats on the job)

Rach33
09-06-2005, 18:16
heloooooo sorry for the wait guys and thnaks for the replies love ya all :wub:

That night she snuggled up on the sofa her mind flicking on to the fact she was pregnant
Danny- what’s up with you
Tara- nothing
Danny- about Troy
Tara- don’t want to talk about it thanks all the same
Danny- Tara
Tara- no now put the news on rumour has it, its going to be interesting
Jake raised his eyebrows
The local news flashed up with the report that an anonymous tip off led to the arrest of DCI Gareth Myles on suspected drug charges
Tara- look at that one coppers a druggie and the other a murderer
Jake- how did you know
Tara- desk sergeant’s an old mate called me up and told me
Jake- are you sure
Tara- lying now am I
Jake- wouldn’t be the first time would it
Tara got up- I don’t have to listen to this
She stormed up the stairs was it all worth it now she wasn’t so sure

Gareth- they were planted
DS Yates- by whom
Gareth- there’s only one person capable Tara Moon
DC Phillips- arsonist right
Gareth nodded- there’s stuff about her you don’t know she killed Troy Layton
DS Yates- and you know that how exactly we have one of our officers on that charge
Gareth- because she was helping me and Nick get Layton she wanted revenge she went down for him and he betrayed her
DC Phillips- why didn’t Nick Harper mention this
Gareth- re-question him and he will but I don’t have anything to do with drugs
DS Yates- so Tara Moon killed Troy Layton for revenge why did she frame Nick
Gareth- only he can answer that
DC Phillips- and why frame you
Gareth- I realised pretty quickly it was her she obviously didn’t want me stirring it up
DS Yates- a bit drastic isn’t it
Gareth- what like murdering your ex cos he slept with someone else isn’t
DC Phillips- interview suspended at 13:54
Outside the interview room the coppers informed the Super of the developments and an interview with Nick Harper was granted
Another police officer made his way over- sir
The Super turned to face him
Super- what
DC James- the fingerprints we found on the drugs sir belong to known dealer Dylan Unwin we’re bringing him in now
Super- right you two question Unwin first then go and see Nick ok
The two officers nodded

ameliauk1
09-06-2005, 18:48
ooo great stuff more please xxx amelia

Angeldelight
09-06-2005, 19:07
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... don't let them find her out... nooooooo that EVIL Gareth needs to go to prison... EVIL Gareth EVIL... please post more soon i wil will hurt you... sorry but i'll have too... more more more

Tamzi
09-06-2005, 19:30
They better not find out. Great as usual. more more more a.s.a.p
xxx

Layne
09-06-2005, 21:01
Hope tara don't get found out?
More soon babes, brill stuff
layne
x x x

Rach33
09-06-2005, 21:55
here you are guys the next part as for Tara getting found out she could be or she might get away with it he he

Tara sat in her bedroom trying to figure a way out of the mess she kept piling on herself, lifting up the pillow she pulled out a gun and double checked it was loaded she was taking no chances on this
Tara lay back stroking her tummy thinking about her options

DC Phillips- they had your fingerprints on Dylan
Dylan- you fixed it more like you’ve been after me for months
DS Yates- they drugs were found in possession of a police officer
Dylan- you what
DC Phillips- five packets of cocaine
He lifted up a clear plastic bag with the drugs in
Dylan- they aint mine
DS Yates- do you know a DCI Gareth Myles
Dylan- no
DC Phillips- what about a Tara Moon
Dylan- never heard of her
DC Phillips- that’s funny because you and Tara Moon were arrested in a drugs raid back in 1998 it’s on file lucky for both of you neither had charges brought against you
Dylan- so I know Tara Moon big deal
DS Yates- did you sell her these drugs so she could set up DCI Gareth Myles
Dylan- of course not
DS Yates- selling class A drugs your looking at what eight to ten years minimum
Dylan- you can’t prove it
DS Yates- you’re a known drug dealer your prints are all over the drugs
Dylan signalled for the officers to turn the tape off
DC Phillips- interview terminated at 14:22
Dylan- all right I sold Tara the drugs she said she wanted to get someone done on drugs charges she never mentioned it was a copper just someone had pissed her off and she wanted them to pay
DS Yates- when did you sell her the drugs
Dylan- yesterday
DC Phillips and DS Yates left the interview room heading for an interview with Nick Harper

di marco
10-06-2005, 07:47
great! :D hope tara doesnt get found out! :) more soon please, cant wait

Layne
10-06-2005, 17:16
Naughty Dylan dropping tara in it like that!
More soon babes this is fab!
Layne
x x x

Rach33
10-06-2005, 20:07
Thanks for all the replies guys you all brill I'm building up to the end I'm afraid sorry he he

As Nick Harper sat in front of his two former colleagues even he didn’t know what to expect but certainly not that Gareth had been arrested on drug charges and that he’d been set up by Tara
Nick- I suppose I better tell the truth
DS Yates- you should have told us in the beginning
Nick- I know too much was at stake
DC Phillips- we’re searching your flat again
Nick- why
DS Yates- to try and prove your innocence
Nick- I didn’t kill Troy Tara set me up she did it
DC Phillips- Tara killed Troy
Nick- it’s the only explanation my fault really I should have known better
DS Yates- start at the beginning
Nick- all right I met Tara eight years ago she was a prostitute and I was her client yeah I know before you say anything then one night she called me she was a mess covered in blood she’d killed her pimp stabbed him
DC Phillips- why didn’t you report it
Nick- I panicked I knew everyone would find out about me and Tara I was scared all right so I told her I’d help her cover it up stupid yeah I know
DS Yates- what the hell were you thinking
Nick- she killed Adrian Carter he was her pimp
DC Phillips- stabbed nineteen times murder weapon never found
Nick nodded- I’ve been such an idiot I should have turned her in but she was sixteen I took her home with me gave her a shower and destroyed her clothes then I went to see her brothers made up some **** and bull story got them to give her a false alibi
DS Yates- so her brothers didn’t know
Nick sighed- no
Even though he wasn’t sure why he knew Tara loved her brothers more than anything and he couldn’t bring himself to destroy her completely
DC Phillips- where’s the murder weapon
Nick- I gave it back to Tara about a few days before Troy was killed I used it to blackmail her into helping me stitch up Layton I had no idea she was planning this
DS Yates- you better give us a statement
Nick- she’s gonna get away with it isn’t she but if I know Tara she’ll still have the knife
DC Phillips- carry on what happened on the day Troy Layton was murdered
Nick- well…

Tamzi
10-06-2005, 22:12
Not good if they are questioning nick again. watch out Tara. More, its fab
xxx

Rach33
10-06-2005, 22:42
hello thanks for replying thought I'd post another part before bed so here we are.....enjoy.......

Tara felt her phone vibrate and as she placed the gun into her bag she quickly answered it
Tara- hi oh hiya what arrested when thanks Meg bye
She hung up Dylan nicked it didn’t look good
Tara looked at her clock there was no time to worry about that now she had a hospital appointment to get too
Leaving the house she headed towards the waiting cab
Tara- Walford General please

DC Phillips- we’ll let you know as soon as possible Nick but you do realise that you’ll be charged with accessory after the fact to Adrian Carter’s murder and perverting the court of justice
Nick nodded
DS Yates- I’ve just had a call they’ve found something at the flat
Nick- what
DS Yates- we’ll let you know when we know ourselves
Nick- if you go after Tara can I come with you please I need to know I could help you get a confession out of her
DC Phillips- we’ll see
DS Yates- I’ll have a word with the super anything to get one over on that smug bitch
They left the prison heading to Nick Harper’s flat which no-one had really touched since the night of the murder

Tara lay on the couch she had asked for an emergency scan faking a bleed always helped matters she looked up towards the screen staring at the baby, her baby
Tara- how many weeks do you think I am?
The doctor looked at the new mum to be
Doctor- I’d say by the size of foetus around ten weeks
Tara sighed it was Troy’s then
She smiled as the doctor printed off the scan picture
Tara took it and placed it into her jeans pocket keeping it as safe as possible

di marco
11-06-2005, 07:51
brill! :D wonder what they found at nicks house! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
11-06-2005, 15:13
Right next part thanks for the replies glad your enjoying it still luv ya all

As the two officers arrived at the flat
A young PC made her way over
PC Weston- apparently they found a glass with traces of whiskey in the flat but there could also be traces of another substance they’ve taken it to run tests straight away
DC Phillips- Helen you knew Nick is he capable of murder
Helen- you mean I slept with him but no I don’t think he can kill not in cold blood anyway he didn’t do it why not ask his wife she might know
DS Yates- we’re off to talk to her now
Helen- is it true that Tara Moon set the DCI up and Nick
DS Yates- where did you hear that
Helen- it’s all over the station if you want to know anything about Tara Moon best person to ask is an old friend of hers Holly Maguire
DC Phillips- she’s inside isn’t she attempted murder of her ex boyfriend
Helen nodded- her and Tara knew each other in prison shared a cell for three years
DS Yates- how did you know this
Helen- I looked in Tara’s file about an hour ago when the rumour was going round thought it would be better to be safe than sorry called up the prison and got a few details I’ll see you at the station ok
The two coppers nodded
DS Yates- better make a trip to the prison see if Tara confided in her cellmate

Tara wandered into the silent graveyard looking for the grave she needed to tell him about the baby, the baby he will never get to meet and more than likely neither will she
Sitting by the mound of mud still without a head stone his mum was arranging it she stared at it underneath lay the love of her life
She felt her blood run cold she’d put him there she only had herself to blame if she’d known about the baby then maybe she wouldn’t have allowed things to go so far it was only a matter of time before they discovered the truth
Tara- hey you guess what I’m pregnant your baby again how could you just leave there to rot in that place I hated it and I hated you but I loved so much I still do
She scooped up some of the soil and let it trickle through her fingers
Tara- life just slips through our fingers doesn’t it babes
She got up and turned and walked away for the last time

Angeldelight
11-06-2005, 17:00
uh-oh it's just nnot looking good for Tara... please let her get away with it... please... Nick and Gareth should die... EVIL Nick and Gareth EVIL... hey... you can't use my name in a story... unless it's me of course... hehe... please post more... more more more

di marco
11-06-2005, 17:57
brill! :D i feel a bit sorry for tara! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
12-06-2005, 00:15
Warning guys I am building up to the end so watch out he he there's loads more action to come thanks for reading your all brill and Angeldelight she's named after you chick your my best mate so you had to appear somewhere he he

Holly stood in her cell staring at the officers
Holly- no honestly she told me nothing that her fella was a lying cheating man basically but hey find me one whose not
DS Yates- did she ever mention some kind of revenge she might have been planning
Holly- not really she talked about a bread knife a lot but can you blame her after dumping her like that she were pregnant the kid died you know
DC Phillips- we know can you tell us anything about Tara
Holly- try her personal officer they chatted but me she told me nothing can I go know it’s time for my tea
She walked past the officers and headed down to the prison canteen for lunch
The other inmates curious about the visit started asking questions
DC Phillips- let’s get out of here I feel like I’m on the set of Bad Girls

Chrissie stood by the window as she watched Jake jog across the Square heading back to work she smiled
He made her feel safe and loved so why was she pushing him away she knew the answer but she daren’t speak it, love was a too strong word to use at such an early stage but whatever it was it held onto her and she couldn’t shake it off
Jake glanced up to the window just to see her turn away what was it with her she drove him to distraction yet the more she pushed him away the more he wanted, as Danny would say she was playing hard to get but it was more than that and he couldn’t put his finger on it
He wanted her more now than he ever did and he had to have her one way or another

Tamzi
12-06-2005, 07:48
Fabby. Sorry I haven't read the last few. Poor Tara, killing the love of her life. Its all great though. Cant believe it's ending. more more more
xxx

Layne
12-06-2005, 11:13
Wow ,j ust caught up what do you mean building up to the end!! You can't!!

please post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 13:19
Noooooooooooooooo... you can't end the story... Noooooo... poor Tara, she's a real mess... please post more... more more more

Rach33
12-06-2005, 13:27
Cheers for the rpelies guys any new ideas for stories would be apriciated and thanks for replying :cheer:

Tara arrived home not knowing what to do or where to go it was an endless cycle of what ifs and whether or not living with such guilt is an option
She opened the door to number 41 with her key and made her way straight up the stairs towards the bathroom
As she stood in front of the mirror re-doing her make-up, Tara reflected on her life the mistakes she made, the things she’d change, the people she’s destroyed, hurt and killed would she change that, she wanted too but what was the point reflecting on past mistakes it wasn’t going to rid her of the guilt, she’d lived with it for far too long
Putting the finishing touches to her mascara Tara stood back and stared at her reflection she was looking at the face of murderer

DS Yates and DC Phillips stood in front of their boss with the results from the lab on the glass it had contained a high amount of sleeping tablets meaning Nick’s story was looking likely and Tara was fast becoming a prime suspect in two murders
DS Yates- we’re gonna bring her in
Super- I want Gareth there all right I need her to know she hasn’t won
DC Phillips- I think that would be a good idea what about Nick
Super- what about him he’s still gonna be charged with helping cover up a murder
DS Yates- I know but after what she did to him
Super- you want me to authorise letting Nick out as well
DS Yates- it’s just a thought we might get a confession
Super- all right you go in with a team and Nick and Gareth, meanwhile another team will search her house
DC Phillips- ok let’s get ready
Super- make sure you two don’t screw this up I’m not having this little bitch ruining any more of my officer’s lives you’ve got one hour then we’re moving in

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 13:43
uh-oh... this means she's not going to get away with it... Noooooooooooo... please post more soon... more more more

Layne
12-06-2005, 14:13
what is going to happen????????
More soon
Please honey
Layne
x x x

di marco
12-06-2005, 15:35
fab! :D nooooooooo tara has to get away with it! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
12-06-2005, 16:28
Hiya guys I can't tell you what happens (that would spoil it) but it's happening very soon thanks for reading

Tara entered her bedroom and pulled open her wardrobe door at the bottom lay a square white box Tara pulled out and opened the lid
Inside pictures, letters, mementoes stared back at her this was her life
She picked up a picture the baby was so small the machines attached to her made her look smaller running her finger over the picture a tear escaped, her beautiful baby girl
The clear plastic bag carrying the knife she’d used lay among the box staring at it she pulled it out sickened by the sight of it she placed it back inside and closed the lid over her life
Still clutching the picture she placed it inside her jeans pocket along with another picture of her new other baby soon it would be over that much was for sure

Chrissie saw Jake enter the pub and made her way over
Jake- hi
Chrissie- hi usual
Jake nodded
Chrissie- about the other day I said a few things I shouldn’t have said I certainly didn’t mean them
Jake- you’ve got a lot on your mind
Chrissie- yeah you
Jake- really
Chrissie- oh my god did I just say that out loud
She laughed
Jake smiled at her- I believe you just did
Chrissie- we’ll talk when I’ve closed up yeah
Jake nodded- talk yes who knows where talking can lead you
Chrissie- easy there tiger don’t start jumping the gun
Jake- me jumping the gun as if
Chrissie- I know exactly how that mind of yours ticks Mr Moon
Jake- really and how’s that
Chrissie- special powers Jake special powers
Jake- and these special powers of yours can they tell what I’m thinking now
Chrissie- I have a pretty good idea
Jake- oh yeah and what have you come up with
Chrissie- that you’re distracting me and you must go and make yourself useful
Jake- that wasn’t what I had in mind at all Mrs Watts you must be slipping
Chrissie- go on then shock me your good at that
Jake winked- I’ll tell you later
He turned and walked out leaving Chrissie laughing quietly to herself

di marco
12-06-2005, 16:37
brill! :D poor tara, shes gonna get found out isnt she! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 16:41
ahhhh i feel so sorry for Tara... but she's up to something... what is she guna do? yey Jake and Chrissie... awwwwwww... more more more

Tamzi
12-06-2005, 16:42
Poor Tara, what is she talking about it would all be over soon? Loving Jc. Fab. more more more
xxx

Rach33
12-06-2005, 16:59
Hello hope you enjoy this part we have music thanks for the replies LUV YA ALL

Tara left the house deciding a walk would give her time to think to sort out what she was going to do
Her phone rang and Tara quickly answered the call
Tara- oh hello long time no hear and all that what can I do for you…they’ve done what…why…I thought he’d been charged they can’t just release him…thanks for letting me know…no I know exactly what I’ve got to do…I’ll see you…soon I think
They’d released him that only meant one thing her time was up and now she knew what she had to do
She quietly made her way over to the Queen Vic she felt powerless yet powerful at the same time
She looked down the market watching her brothers arguing with Alfie and winding him up she knew they were happy and that’s what was important

Sorry I know I'm late, Guess I lost all track of time, Started walking and couldn't stop, Turning it over in my mind, Trying to make some sense of it,
Trying to make the pieces fit, I thought I covered my tracks so well, But now he says he knew about it from the start, Yeah he knew about it all along…

If there was any other way, Don't you think I've tried to find it, Don't you think I want to stay, If there was any other way, There's no way out of this, There just ain't any other way…

It was all over and part of her was so relieved to finally put it all behind her and move to another place she pushed the door to the Vic open and looked at the people around her chatting, talking, laughing, smiling, thinking, loving, feeling and coping
Old friends, new friends, old flames, new love, enemies, couples, soul mates, husbands, wives, neighbours and families sitting together
She headed to the bar and ordered a drink

Maybe I'd better be leaving now, But there's something I want you to understand before I go
Sometimes we don't have a choice when we play and break the rules, I just had to see you darlin', one more time, If only just to say good-bye 'Cos he knew about it all the time

She lifted her glass up and toasted Troy as the doors opened and her visitors arrived
To the man she loved, to man she lost, to man she hated, to her man and her life
Nick- hello Tara

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 17:12
nooooooooooooooooooooooo... they can't find her.... she has to escape... what about the baby... this is great... brilliant... excellent... fabulous... amazing... you know i love this... more more more

Tamzi
12-06-2005, 17:23
Uh oh, Nich's here. I hope Tara will be Ok. Rocks as per usual. more more more.
xxx

Layne
12-06-2005, 18:47
This is great!! loved the JC flirting, whats going to happen to tara please post more plaese please
layne
x x x

Rach33
12-06-2005, 19:24
Not the end yet but here is another part he he enjoy :wub:

The silence of the pub echoed as her voice spoke clearly
Tara- hello Nick I’ve been expecting you
Nick- we’ve got a team searching your house
Tara- it’s not mine its Johnny Allen’s hope you showed him the warrant he’s sitting over there
Tara smiled
The doors opened again and Jake and Danny walked in
Danny- coppers are all over the house
Tara- it’s all right there here to collect me
Danny- what have you done
Nick- go on Tara tell them
Tara- I killed Troy Layton and they’re here to arrest me
Jake- no you promised
Tara- I had too I’m sorry I never meant for any of this
Nick- come on
Tara- wait please I have to tell them Nick I’m begging you
DS Yates nodded to Nick and he in turn nodded to Tara
Tara- it all fell into my lap getting Troy back for leaving me in prison pregnant when she died I just wanted him to feel how I was feeling to lose something you love so badly cos he loved me and I loved him I still do
Jake- you killed him
Tara- Nick wanted Troy inside I wanted him to pay I messed Nick around a bit just for appearances sake I was gonna help get Troy but then cos I looked like I was backing out he showed me the knife that I used to kill Adrian Carter he blackmailed me it pissed me off
Nick- I shouldn’t have done
Tara- but you did so I came up with another plan and it would have worked if I hadn’t got greedy and planted drugs on the DCI as well I better go with them I bet there’s a bunch of armed officers outside ready and waiting
She wiped the tears from her eyes
Tara- it’s all about consequences that’s all everything we do is a consequence our whole lives are consequences
Taking a deep breath she headed towards the officers
Tara- can we leave the cuffs I’d rather go with what dignity I have left?
DS Yates- you don’t deserve it
Tara- maybe not but…
Nick- let her walk out we’ll put cuffs on outside the pub
Tara nodded to Nick thanking him
They left leaving the stunned punters staring after her

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 19:46
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... please don't do what i think you're going to... what about Jake and Danny... there her brothers... i'm welling up all ready... please post more... more more more

Layne
12-06-2005, 20:13
More more more more more more more more
Please please please please please please
Luv ya luv ya luv ya luv ya luv ya
Layne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

di marco
12-06-2005, 20:31
brill! :D its so sad, tara cant be locked up! :) more soon please, cant wait

Rach33
12-06-2005, 20:32
Here I am so nearly at the end so thanks for the replies and enjoy it the best you can he he

Outside the cold wind hit her face she could feel someone holding an arm and before her stood armed officers, uniformed, none uniform, forensic officers
Tara- all this for me
DS Yates- well what can we say we’ve been dying to catch you out and it looks like we have
A smartly dressed young man approached- we’ve got the knife sir still covered in blood
Tara- that box you found it make sure Jake and Danny get it ok
Nick- don’t worry everything will be returned
Tara- it’s got pictures of Lola in I don’t want to lose them
She pressed her hand inside her handbag as she stood on the front steps of the Queen Vic
DC Phillips- Marc
He called a young PC over
DC Phillips- cuff Miss Moon and read her the rights please
The young PC nodded
Tara stared at Nick as she pulled put her gun
Tara- you know me never was one to follow the rules and do as I’m told
DS Yates- put the gun down
Tara- I can’t sorry
Nick- what are you gonna do shoot
Tara- if I have to
She slowly took the safety catch off and stepped back towards the Vic
Jake and Danny left the pub
Danny- what the hell are you doing
Tara- the right thing

Layne
12-06-2005, 20:36
Oh my god, what is she gonna do?
more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
12-06-2005, 20:37
brill! :D whos she gonna shoot! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
12-06-2005, 21:38
Hello my next part thanks to my wonderful readers as we are near the end he he

Staring at the officers around her Tara pointed the gun at Nick
Tara- I’m not afraid
Nick- what are you then cos you certainly aint human
Tara- fine one to talk Angel you helped cover up a murder what does that make you apart from gullible I played you from the first second I met you to even now and I enjoyed every last second of it
Nick- that is because you’re a sick minded little whore I should have shopped you years ago
Tara- couldn’t though could you I had you exactly where I wanted you I had you wanting me even now you still want me it’s in your eyes
Nick- what would you know
Tara- I know you and I know men
She held the gun steady as she watched the fear in his eyes
Tara- I want you to know Nick I did enjoy it the power the using the having the taking but most of all I enjoyed the bitter sweet taste of making sure you lost everything just like I have
She pulled the trigger
Screams echoed the silent Square as the gunshot was heard and Nick lay on the ground groaning clutching his groin
Nick- you shot me in my….
Tara smiled- you won’t be reproducing for a while will you better let the wife know
Nick- I’m bleeding you bitch
DS Yates- put the gun down Tara
Tara- no I don’t want to
She turned the gun around slightly this time pointing it at Gareth
Tara- what if I was to pull this trigger hmmm what then
DC Phillips- we’ll have to shoot
Tara- shoot at me right
DS Yates- of course shoot at you
Tara pulled the trigger and as she did she felt a bullet hit her stomach and another hit her chest
Gareth lay slumped on the ground a gun shot wound to his head had killed him instantly
The force of the bullets caused Tara to fall back against the wall the gun slid from her fingers and echoed with a thud on the floor

Layne
13-06-2005, 08:01
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
This is great stuff, hope TAra ius ok!#
Moree soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

sorry for me rubbish typing!

di marco
13-06-2005, 08:16
fab! :D oh no they shot tara, glad she shot nick and gareth though! :) more very very very soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
13-06-2005, 13:16
So glad she shot Nick and Gareth, but they shot Tara. Let her bOk. This is great though. more more more
xxx

Angeldelight
13-06-2005, 17:29
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... please let her be ok... please let her be ok... she's guna die... don't let her die... EVIL Gareth is dead... YEY YEY YEY... haha love the quoite to Nick about reproducing... hehe... please post more... SOON... NOW... more more more... or i will have to hurt you and neither of us want that... more more more...

Rach33
13-06-2005, 18:09
Hi only two parts to go so enjoy thanks for the replies and thanks for reading he he

Slip inside the eye of your mind don't you know you might find a better place to play
You said that you'd never been but all the things that you've seen will slowly fade away
So I’ll start a revolution from my bed, cos you said the brains I have went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace, take that look from off your face, you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait, she knows it’s too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say

She slid to the ground her breathing becoming shallow the dull ache in her chest was replaced by a ripping feeling inside it felt like she was on fire
Jake- Tara
He knelt beside her, her breathing was slowing an ambulance was called for
She opened her eyes and smiled
Tara- it’s too late
Jake- just stay awake yeah
Tara- to another life
Danny pressed his jacket onto her wounds but all three knew it was too late that she was gone
Her eyes closed, as the life slipped away from her she couldn’t fight it any more what was the point
Her brothers stood staring at her lifeless bodies when something caught Jake’s eye she was clutching something unclenching her fist he pulled the pictures free
The first a baby must have been her daughter the second a scan picture
Jake felt a tear escape down his pale cheeks
Danny was a mess he had to stay strong for him pulling Danny away from Tara he wrapped him into a hug knowing it was just them, that was all that was left
He held his brother closer looking over his shoulder as Tara’s body lay slumped against the Queen Vic a crowd had gathered to see the mess that had been created
Danny- she’s gone
Jake- I know it’s all right it’s all right everything will be all right
Danny- how
Jake swallowed hard not daring to answer the question he didn’t know the answer too
He flinched as he felt his brother’s hands grip harder his fingers sinking deeper but he didn’t care none of it mattered she’d gone

Take me to the place where you go where nobody knows if it's night or day
Please don't put your life in the hands of a Rock n Roll band who'll throw it all away
So Sally can wait, she knows it’s too late as she's walking on by
My soul slides away, but don't look back in anger don’t look back in anger I heard you say…

At least not today

Tamzi
13-06-2005, 18:14
No, Tara's dead! Can't believe that it is nearly over. More please.
xxx

Angeldelight
13-06-2005, 18:16
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... she can't be dead... she just can't be... on my god i'm welling up... the song is really good... poor Jake and Danny... hope Jake and Danny beat up Nick... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... i have tears rolling down my cheeks... how can this be the end??? please post more... more more more... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Layne
13-06-2005, 18:40
NOo, tara can't be deaD, OH MY GOD!!
tHIS IS A FABI SCRIPT THOUGH, I'M WELLING UP
Next part is the last :crying: What ARE WE GONNA do?
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
13-06-2005, 18:42
Right after this only ONE part left so I'm off babysitting be back in a couple of hours where I will post the final part so enjoy love you all

Hours later the boys sat on the sofa gathering their thoughts Alfie walked in holding a letter
Danny- what’s that?
Alfie- I don’t know it was on her bed its Tara’s hand writing
Jake took the letter and with a shaky hand opened it
Danny- what does it say
Jake- I can’t
Alfie- I’ll read it
He took the letter and read the first line
Alfie- Sorry is all that I can say, Forgive me Is all that I can say, I love you Is all that I can say, years gone by and still words don't come easily
Words don’t seem fitting so I used some of my favourite song because I never told you how much I cared and I never will all I can say now is I know what I did was wrong and I paid the price with my life and my baby’s you found scan I’m sure I couldn’t stop it I had to though somehow I’m sorry Tara
Danny- she planned it all the cops the shooting she wanted to die
Jake- we don’t know that
Danny- of course we do this is Tara
Jake pulled out the pictures he’d taken earlier and stared at the scan his blood ran cold the date was today that was impossible
Danny- what is it?
Jake- nothing
Danny- Jake
Jake passed him the scan picture
Jake- look at the date
Danny- today she was pregnant
Jake nodded- looks like it