PDA

View Full Version : Australia

Skits
14-04-2005, 16:53
anyone any views on going to Australia. i'm thinking of going for 3 months. :angel:

di marco
14-04-2005, 21:06
i went to australia almost 4 years ago now and it was great, absolutely brilliant. you really should go! :D which parts were you thinking of going to?

Meh
14-04-2005, 23:57
Three months? Is that a long holiday, or are you going there to work?

Skits
15-04-2005, 10:19
Di Marco - i'll head to sydney first as i've friends over there. we'll see what happens then.

Mordor - it's a long holiday. well deserved!!

daisy38
15-04-2005, 11:26
My cousin went for 3 weeks last year and said it is amazing, the long journey is worth it! :)

di marco
17-04-2005, 07:38
My cousin went for 3 weeks last year and said it is amazing, the long journey is worth it! :)

yeh i agree, the journey is worth it! i didnt think it seemed as long as it was really. when we went we had 3 weeks in australia and 1 in new zealand as i have a friend over there

Di Marco - i'll head to sydney first as i've friends over there. we'll see what happens then.

i went to sydney, i really liked it. are you going to climb the bridge? we were going to do that but my sis wasnt old enough so we didnt. we also went to cairns, brisbane (as my mum has a friend who lives there) and melbourne. if you get the chance, id really recommend that you go to the barrier reef. its one of the most amazing things ive ever done in my life! it was fantastic! :D i was sick on the boat all the way out to it but it was well worth it! also, another good thing we did was in melbourne theres some place near called phillip island (think thats what it was called anyway), and there you can go and see these wild penguins. you go in the evening and can watch them coming back from the sea and into their burrows. they were so cute, really tiny! oh and another thing, i think youre allowed to still do this but im not sure. theres this place in brisbane called lone pine koala sanctuary and you are allowed to hold and cuddle koalas. apparently its the only place in australia where you can do it (well it was when i went there but that was 4 years ago so you may not be allowed to do it there now either but you might i dont know).
hope you have a good time! :) when are you going?

Skits
18-04-2005, 16:31
thanks for that di marco.

i'm going at the end of may.