PDA

View Full Version : What if Ali hadn't died...

myvoice
10-09-2005, 15:12
Would Justin still have covered for him if he hadn't been hit by the car or would Ali be in prison right now??? :hmm:

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 16:48
good question... wonder what the answer would be. i think Justin still would have hid the knife and everything to cover for Ali beacsue he isnt as strong as Justin is he. and we saw that Justin told him to drop the knife and run so that shows he was trying to potect him dont it. not sure how far Justin would go for Ali if he was still alive. not sure if he'd go to prison for him.

di marco
10-09-2005, 22:11
i think justin would have tried to protect ali but i think that the police wouldnt have caught either of them yet as they would have carefully covered their tracks

myvoice
11-09-2005, 19:54
I di marco I agree, you made an excellent point there.

emma_strange
12-09-2005, 18:35
I recon they might have got away with it, then Hollyoaks would revisit the story line in a few months and one would go down for ir

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 19:54
Yea i think either they would have got away with it... justin would have been in a much more stable state of mind if Ali hadnt of got run over or died. he would have been calmer and been able to cover their steps more easily. i dont think the story would have just finished there though. i think either way the knife would have been found eventualy and with both their prints on they would both or one of them go down, assuming it would have been justin as he'd have lied admitting it, but i do think a guilty Ali would eventualy confused to murder!

Angeltigger
13-09-2005, 11:57
i think justin would had hid it in a very good place- like the river... and if they did find the knife than ali would have said macki was going to kill him with a brick.. i think justin would have covered for him...