PDA

View Full Version : Itchy Coozy ( adult humor )

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 02:33
A 40-ish housewife entered the local supermarket and proceeded to go up and down all the aisles placing items in her cart for purchase..

As she stood next to the cashier who was ringing up all her purchases and bagging them she commented, "Gosh! I didn't realize I had this much merchandise. I'll have a lot of trouble getting it out the door and into my car!"

"Don't worry," the cashier assured her. "We have a bag boy working here part-time. I'll have him carry the purchases for you."

With that, she called out on the intercom, "Bag boy, checkout at cash register five."

A strapping young high school student, who stood well over six-feet tall appeared, scooped up the numerous bags in his arms and started towards the exit door.

The stunned housewife followed behind him, giving him a long once-over glance while lusty thoughts raced through her mind.

As he stopped at the exit, she sidled beside him and whispered in a husky, come-hither voice, "You know, bag boy, I've got an itchy coozy!"

The muscular lad stopped immediately, glanced back at the horny housewife and said, "Why don't you go out the door ahead of me lady. All them Jap cars look the same to me!"