PDA

View Full Version : Jodi Albert

SoapRach
14-04-2005, 12:47
I saw the front of one of the tabloids and there was a big pic of Jodi Albert (from Hollyoaks) and under it said something like 'Why I'm joining Eastenders"

Did anyone else see it or read the full story? I'd really like to know what it was all about! Is she joining Eastenders?

*vcl*
14-04-2005, 14:02
I dont suppose you know which one it was do you ?

tammyy2j
14-04-2005, 14:08
Could have something to do with Joe Swash who plays Mickey as he and her were supposed to have been together or he tried it on or something.

gemsey
14-04-2005, 14:55
she aint gonna be dawn is she? the mysterious miller daughter

daisy38
14-04-2005, 15:07
Oh no, she can't be!!! :eek:

*vcl*
14-04-2005, 15:14
Could have something to do with Joe Swash who plays Mickey as he and her were supposed to have been together or he tried it on or something.
is she not with kian from Westlife anymore then?

tammyy2j
14-04-2005, 15:25
Former Hollyoaks babe Jodi Albert has opened negotiations with BBC bosses about becoming the latest sexy EastEnders character.

The 21-year-old, who played sultry Debbie Dean in Channel 4's weeknight soap, was thought to be planning an attempt to get into Hollywood and said to have moved to Los Angeles.

"EastEnders has always boasted a young central female character with the X-factor," a telly insider told the Daily Star.

"It's a tradition started long before Coronation Street picked up on the idea. Producers are looking for someone to follow in the footsteps of Mel Healy, Tiffany Mitchell and Bianca Jackson.

"They want a young, sexy and sassy girl who can carry some explosive storylines - and Jodi really impressed them in Hollyoaks."

( She is still with Kian from Westlife but i did see a story somewhere about her and Joe Swash )

West Ham Tom
14-04-2005, 15:44
I hope so as she is fit...

Toxic
15-04-2005, 12:43
Oh no, i hope she dont join eastenders.

gbnut
15-04-2005, 16:21
she has already signed with them according to the sun

west_ham_rule
15-04-2005, 16:57
good :cheer: :D

angelblue
15-04-2005, 17:18
I hope that not true thats all we need another character probalary going to be an replacement for zoe?

DennisRbabe
15-04-2005, 18:13
Maybe :hmm: someone to add to the slater clan! because that is one HUGE family! :thumbsup:

Lisa321
15-04-2005, 19:24
she aint gonna be dawn is she? the mysterious miller daughter

What do you mean Miller daughter?? I havnt heard that.. know anything about it?
xXx

hayley
15-04-2005, 19:32
If you look at the characters page on the ee website and go on the millers it says there is someone called dawn miller!
hope it helps!! :confused:

Debs
17-04-2005, 19:56
i read this on digital spy and didnt want to believe it!! i hope it is not true i really dont like her and didnt think she was a very good actress on hollyoaks

Rory18
18-04-2005, 11:13
hope she does join shes stunning

brenda1971
18-04-2005, 11:32
I thought that she was going to hollywood to see if she could make it

hellsbells
18-04-2005, 11:36
God I hope this isn't true. All Eastenders needs right now is another appalling actor. She is really really terrible. If people want to look at beautiful, brainless bimbos who can't act, they can watch Hollyoaks.

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
18-04-2005, 13:05
I'm not her greatest fan or anything but let's not write her off just yet.

I think the likelyhood is that she will play the other Miller daughter. Apparently 'she' is in spain working (like every young girl seems to do before they arrive/after they leave Albert Square).

*vcl*
18-04-2005, 13:13
Has this been confirmed by Eastenders yet!

I think it will be good to have some fresh blood in the show,

you never know she may actually be good !

Sarabelle
18-04-2005, 18:41
I hope she isn't joining, I didn't like her in Hollyoaks. But I will give her the benefit of the doubt if she does join

But I know now I ain't going to like her!! :D

stapler
18-04-2005, 20:44
What do you mean Miller daughter?? I havnt heard that.. know anything about it?
xXx

Nah, it said in SoapLife that they were to introduce Dawn as a character but because the Millers didn't recieve a positive response like Mickey did, they decided to jack her afterall.

Rory18
19-04-2005, 10:11
i dont understand why the millers havent recieved a positive response they are one of the best famliys on tv and more realistic than the watts or anyone

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 13:23
does she cum in ee

kelly05
02-05-2005, 19:48
I reckon she could be a decent addition to the show! At least by writing in new people, the writers realise that you shouldn't always bring people back from previous years, when things need spiced up a little!!

And also the look on Garry and Minty's faces would be hilarious! :rotfl:

.:Kitz:.
02-05-2005, 20:07
yeah, maybe. I just can't see her sitting at the queen vic in every day. It's just too wierd.......

soapy dream
04-05-2005, 12:59
I reckon she could be a decent addition to the show! At least by writing in new people, the writers realise that you shouldn't always bring people back from previous years, when things need spiced up a little!!

the soaps are always quick to bring back old characters and sometimes thats not a good idea, like Den im sorry but the bext thing about him coming back was the night the girls finished him off.

I think she would be really good as Dawn Miller if she was tarty/bitchy like in hollyoaks. I think she would be a great enemy for stacey slater too, she has gone a bit nice since hanging round with ruby. I think ruby should have stacey as her maye and jodie could be the new bitch in town!

:angry:

Rory18
04-05-2005, 13:05
and she could be all fashioable and look down on her scruffy famliy and be ashamed of them

soapy dream
04-05-2005, 13:09
and she could be all fashioable and look down on her scruffy famliy and be ashamed of them

exactly, i could so see her in the kitchen telling them all they look and smell gross
I think I can even hear her shouting at darren, telling demi to get that flamming brat away, and that her dad is a total waster.
she would be soooo good and of course she would have to work at the club cuz the vic would be too common for her.

:lol:

Rory18
04-05-2005, 13:11
we should be ee script writers soapy dream

soapy dream
04-05-2005, 13:15
i know !!! cuz at the mo they arent doing an awful lot to keep us tuned in!

i do like the ruby/tina story line though, would like them to become really good friends. and i dont want jake and danny to go, they need spencer back for the moons to look better. Is nana not well you hardly every see her now??

Rory18
04-05-2005, 13:20
and grant back but as my thread says he aint coming back for a while yet :(

Carrie Bradshaw
04-05-2005, 16:42

It is likely that she will be a Miller sister. I'm sure I read an interview with John Yorke, where he said he wanted to write families into the soap gradually, a few people at a time, so this might explain why they left it so long before bringing Dawn in.

Babe14
05-05-2005, 12:38
It is likely that she will be a Miller sister. I'm sure I read an interview with John Yorke, where he said he wanted to write families into the soap gradually, a few people at a time, so this might explain why they left it so long before bringing Dawn in.

Oh good, I love the Millers and think that bringing families into the show is a great idea. You can build a lot of good storylines up from families and connect them to other families in the square etc.

P.S. Where did you get that gorgeous piccy of Joel from? :wub:

Carrie Bradshaw
05-05-2005, 18:11
I just searched his name in google!

Babe14
06-05-2005, 12:38
I just searched his name in google!

Thanks, I'll do some research!:)