PDA

View Full Version : zoe to flee

kirsty_g
06-09-2005, 14:27
callum gets zoe false passports so she can run away

kayla05
06-09-2005, 21:22
This storline is really dragging on and they have turned Zoe's character into a phsyco again! wonder if she gets away?

Bryan
06-09-2005, 22:01
sounds very similar to chrissie in eastenders...wanting to escape after comitting a crime...selling up and clearing out... and if she gets caught before she escapes then it will once more be like chrissie

Jemma
06-09-2005, 22:11
I read in Whats on TV that she makes out to Callum that he has a chance with her so he will help her escape.

gazzer
07-09-2005, 12:53
i think that Effie is on side with Sadie.. cos when the sea plane arrives in Ireland Zoe is expecting Jean and Effie and Joseph to get out.. instead Sadie and Joseph get out..i reckon that Effie has jean somewhere and Sadie wont give Jean back until Zoe signs over Home Farm to her... i hate the fact that the Kings are going to get Home Farm but i suppose it makes sense as the family are going to be in it for a good while

Keating's babe
12-09-2005, 11:52
I agree Gazzer. I really wish they didn't get home farm. :angry: But unfortunately they do and Callum tells Rodney what's happened.

Is Zoe definitely leaving Emmerdale? I thought the actress was just taking a break, but now I've read she is has quit. :searchme:

RealityGap
12-09-2005, 11:58
I agree Gazzer. I really wish they didn't get home farm. :angry: But unfortunately they do and Callum tells Rodney what's happened.

Is Zoe definitely leaving Emmerdale? I thought the actress was just taking a break, but now I've read she is has quit. :searchme:

my understanding was Leah (Zoe) was leaving to concentrate on being a yoga teacher and the door was going to be left open for her BUT it certainly seemed like it was going to be a long break she was taking

I don't mind the Kings getting home farm - I remember Emmerdale when all the Tates were in it - a good bit of glamour to go with the drama - hoping to get some of that back with the Kings

kirsty_g
12-09-2005, 16:30
i thought she was having a year of

Jemma
12-09-2005, 17:21
I thought it was 9 months off, at least it was originally maybe now shes decided shes leaving for good :searchme:

Luna
13-09-2005, 09:22
I thought she was leaving for good too :searchme:

kirsty_g
13-09-2005, 17:09
no she is just leaving for a bit