PDA

View Full Version : EE Revealed-Little Mo and Alfie

littlemo
25-02-2005, 21:56
Did anyone else see Eastenders Revealed tonight, I know it was a repeat but I hadn't seen it until tonight.

I know that Kat is coming back soon (March I think), but it seems we have a bit more to come with the whole Little Mo/Alfie storyline, if EE Revealed is anything to go by. On the show both Kacey and Shane were interviewed, and asked questions about Mo and Alfie's relationship.

Shane said something along the lines of, Billy and Little Mo still won't be getting back together yet, and casted a doubt over whether Alfie had something to do with that. Kacey was asked whether she thought there was a future with Alfie and Little Mo, she replied, 'not when Kat comes back'. So it looks like it will be hotting up!

I think there is set to be some dramatic storyline!

hayley
26-02-2005, 14:26
i dont want alfie and little mo to get abck together!!!! i hope kat and alfie get back together when jessie comes back!!

.:Kitz:.
26-02-2005, 14:35
Yeah, Little mo and Alfie are good together but Kat and Alfie are so much better! Kat and Alfie are meant to be! :)

emma
26-02-2005, 14:39
I agree Kat and Alfie are made for each other!

littlemo
26-02-2005, 15:00
Kat and Alfie will end up together, Kat will get her husband back. What Alfie and Little Mo have maybe just an attraction, but there maybe more to come with the storyline, and now it's started there's always the chance it could come up again.

I don't think Little Mo would do anything to hurt her sister. And I do think Little Mo is better off with Billy, they love each other. They both have marraiges which are important to them, and they have every chance of making them work.

I do like Little Mo and Alfie together though, Alfie makes her feel good about herself, he is so laid back and makes everything fun and uncomplicated. He's experienced problems too, but he always comes back from it and Little Mo is that way too. I do feel they have things in common.

Lennie
04-03-2005, 12:33
I want Alfie and Little Mo together, they seem so adorable and sweet together. I agree with littlemo on that last paragraph :)

Lizzie Brookes
04-03-2005, 18:19
Kalfe were definitely ood together - soulmates - just not in the same way as Shannis. I don't really mind if they give Molfe a try though for a change. Might be good.

diesel
04-03-2005, 18:38
I agree they would have been great if donr from the start but maybe it would have got a little boring with mo and alfie
at least Kat adds a spark, a bit of drama to their relationship, i dont want molfie to go ahead now tough, its too close too home with her being kats sister and everything

04-03-2005, 21:02
I agree they would have been great if donr from the start but maybe it would have got a little boring with mo and alfie
at least Kat adds a spark, a bit of drama to their relationship, i dont want molfie to go ahead now tough, its too close too home with her being kats sister and everything
I agree, i wouldn't want to be caught by kat with her man.....might cause some cat fights..... :rolleyes:

Treacle
04-03-2005, 21:35
I saw it and it was good, very informative. I hope they don't get together but if Kat and Alfie get together and break up again I'm going to throw my remote at the tv.

05-03-2005, 09:12
I saw it and it was good, very informative. I hope they don't get together but if Kat and Alfie get together and break up again I'm going to throw my remote at the tv.
Here-here! i agree :D :) ;) :) :rolleyes: :) :D :)

littlemo
05-03-2005, 14:56
Yeah they are good together but I think maybe they should explore Little Mo with Alfie a bit longer.

Shelly
05-03-2005, 15:30
I think Alfie should be with Kat. I don't think Little Mo and Alfie would get together anyway after Kat comes back.

Chantelle
05-03-2005, 17:14
Yeah i dont like the whole thing with alfie and little mo. Its not only the fact that i am a HUGE kat and alfie fan, but i just dont see the chemistry. Shane and Jessies chemistry is amazing and i dont see any other couple on eastenders that is anything like it.

Its also out of character for both i think. One little mo wouldnt do that to her sister, two Alfie wouldnt do that to one of his mates and three, its sooo obvious that Alfie still loves Kat and Little mo still loves billy.

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-03-2005, 06:24
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,i think Kat And Alfie are much better together than Little Mo And Alfie.
I think Little Mo And Alfie are good mates,but thats it,but with Kat And Alfie,they are made for eachother,and they need eachother.
They loved eachother from the momen they met,but they have just been having some difficult times lately!!!!!

Love
Melanie