PDA

View Full Version : ITV Soap Spy 5

Jemma
05-09-2005, 20:22
Newcomer Jo has already set Danny Daggert's heart aflutter, but if you expected her to settle down with the first man who asked her out, then you're much mistaken.

In fact, the local lovely will be turning many heads as she settles into life in the Dales - and some of the men who fall for her charms will be very surprising. But whether she decides to play the field or not, the women of Emmerdale will be getting mighty jealous of the beautiful brunette.

Since she arrived back home, Kelly Windsor hasn't been able to lure any men into her bed - unless you count her drunken step-brother Scott.

But over the next few weeks Kelly's luck is about to change. And the person who falls between the sheets with the sexy siren will shock the villagers by his lusty antics.

However, his actions aren't due to Kelly's overwhelming charms, instead he'll be trying to mend a broken heart by using her as a distraction┘

While Kelly's new man will scandalise Emmerdale by his actions, another shocking turn of events is bound to stun everyone even more.

One of the village's most happy couples will find themselves unable to rescue their relationship when other people in their lives drive a wedge between them.

Can the meant-to-be pair make it up? Well let's just say there'll be one person desperately hoping they don't!

Oooh, love it!

Well Kelly's new man is obviously Ethan who's trying to forget about Laurel, and maybe the couple splitting up is Laurel and Ashley?

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 20:26
Well Kelly's new man is obviously Ethan who's trying to forget about Laurel, and maybe the couple splitting up is Laurel and Ashley?

that would be my bets on it too

melons1976
06-09-2005, 08:25
I agree with Ethan, but it could be Jack and Diane?

bridgekelly2004
06-09-2005, 09:42
or terry?

kirsty_g
06-09-2005, 13:24
it could be

Jemma
06-09-2005, 16:04
I agree with Ethan, but it could be Jack and Diane?
I hope its not Jack and Diane!! :(

kayla05
06-09-2005, 20:17
I reckon Ethan!