PDA

View Full Version : Letter From The Sun Newspaper TV Mag Praising Hollyoaks!

Chris_2k11
05-09-2005, 17:50
This letter was sent into one of the TV magazines praising Hollyoaks:

'Hollyoaks has been fantastic this year. The recent storyline about the racist bullying of Ali was well written by the scriptwriters. It was also brilliantly acted by Luti Fagbenle, who played Ali - and I can't wait to see the consequences of Ali and Macki's deaths.
All my family and friends have been gripped. We hope that Hollyoaks will finally be recognised and win some awards this year.' - Rachel, by e-mail.

I have to say that I completely agree with Rachel! :clap: I've loved the storylines on Hollyoaks this year, including the bullying one. My favourite though, was the one where Tom went missing, and Mandy found him at the cemetery hidden away. Great stuff :) And I too, hope that Hollyoaks starts been recognised more and wins some awards from now on, they deserve it! :cheer:

xsoftladybugx
08-09-2005, 22:23
They were right to say that h'oaks has been great this year :D

Abbie
09-09-2005, 17:00
they are totally right

Chris_2k11
17-10-2005, 19:32
Just been reading through the Sun TV Mag and another letter has been sent in praising Hollyoaks! :cheer: This is it:

'There is a lot of praise given to EastEnders and Coronation Street. But I prefer the forgotten soap - Hollyoaks. It is always excellently acted and the storylines are breathtaking. Well done to channel 4 for a cracker of a soap!' - Stewart Hannah, by e-mail.

Once again I completely agree! :cheer: :)

di marco
30-10-2005, 13:12
yep i agree with them too! when i read them in the tv mag i was like for once someones written in about a soap other than ee or corrie!

Chris_2k11
10-12-2005, 16:41
Oh my gosh another letter has been sent into the Sun TV Mag praising Hollyoaks! :eek: That's 3 now! :cheer: Here it is:

'The gripping storyline involving Justin burton facing murder charges on Hollyoaks was brilliantly acted - especially by Chris Fountain, who plays the troubled young man. The trial had me hooked!
Channel 4 deserves an award for the excellent work put in by the actors. Well done Hollyoaks!' - Amie Ravenscroft, by e-mail.

Once again I completely agree! :cheer: Chris Fountain has been great as troubled Justin! :clap: It's just a shame that he's one of these actors that hardly ever seems to get any recognition! :(

Lennie
10-12-2005, 17:06
Totally agree - loved Hollyoaks this year - looking forward to next year :)

Chris_2k11
10-12-2005, 17:09
Totally agree - loved Hollyoaks this year - looking forward to next year :)Here here! :cheer:

di marco
10-12-2005, 20:56
hopefully people will realise now that hollyoaks is as great as ee and corrie (well about 100 times better than corrie imo lol!) and maybe they will win some awards! :)

Katy
11-12-2005, 17:05
yay more praise for hollyoaks. I never read the comments because there always the asme things about EE and Corrie.

di marco
11-12-2005, 19:19
yay more praise for hollyoaks. I never read the comments because there always the asme things about EE and Corrie.

i always flick through the comments but theyre normally about the same things so im glad when someone praises hollyoaks