PDA

View Full Version : The New Watts

Mr Humphries
03-09-2005, 12:11
How about this !

Michael Caine, is cast as Den Watts brother ! Den could have stayed with him when he was on the run the first time in spain. So Chrissie would be quite scared of him and what he might know about her past. Minnie Driver, who was once rumoured to be in line for Eastenders, could be his 2nd wife and joins the square along with Caine's son. The tasty Gary Lucy or Chris Jarvis (PC Casper from the bill) We need a bit of talent to look at if Alfie, Dennis and the new moons are going. This would increase the watts family against the returning mitchells. Now that they have dug den up and there is no way for him to return this time. We need to keep the watts family in the Vic. Another Den watts like character would do the show the world of good.

He could have been apart of what Den was upto with Marcus Christie and he would keep the whole storyline of the Mitchells V Watts going. Sharon would have something to stay for. Although Dennis R. I think needs to go unless he gets his act together and starts smiling!

Views please Campers !

callummc
03-09-2005, 12:34
I to will miss the watts,i wont miss alfie,he bores me silly,dens brother turning up would be a good idea,i still think dens going was a big mistake,most of my family still wont watch cos they are obstinate saying no den,no point watching,i'd love to see him come back has a ghost and haunt the vic

pops110874
03-09-2005, 12:34
How about this !

Michael Caine, is cast as Den Watts brother ! Den could have stayed with him when he was on the run the first time in spain. So Chrissie would be quite scared of him and what he might know about her past. Minnie Driver, who was once rumoured to be in line for Eastenders, could be his 2nd wife and joins the square along with Caine's son. The tasty Gary Lucy or Chris Jarvis (PC Casper from the bill) We need a bit of talent to look at if Alfie, Dennis and the new moons are going. This would increase the watts family against the returning mitchells. Now that they have dug den up and there is no way for him to return this time. We need to keep the watts family in the Vic. Another Den watts like character would do the show the world of good.

He could have been apart of what Den was upto with Marcus Christie and he would keep the whole storyline of the Mitchells V Watts going. Sharon would have something to stay for. Although Dennis R. I think needs to go unless he gets his act together and starts smiling!

Views please Campers !

I cant think of anything worse than Minnie Driver in Eastenders!!! Sorry - i really cant stand her

Michael Caine might be a good addition to the cast but dont think he would work as a member of the watts clan. Would much prefer him to come in with a new family.

callummc
03-09-2005, 12:51
the watts clan are already established from day 1 and therefore are more lickly to be accepted,new familys are always dodgy cos if they dont gel well,they dont work,thats why the new baldwins work in corrie,cos they joined mike eho is well established

pops110874
03-09-2005, 13:11
the watts clan are already established from day 1 and therefore are more lickly to be accepted,new familys are always dodgy cos if they dont gel well,they dont work,thats why the new baldwins work in corrie,cos they joined mike eho is well established

dont really watch corrie so im not sure who you mean :confused:

i just find situations where they bring in new family members (who have of course never been mentioned before) a bit unrealistic. Of course thats not to say it doesnt work :)

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 13:15
i think they only good coming from that would be Gary Lucy! :wub:

callummc
03-09-2005, 13:15
dont watch it much myself but my sisters do and i find myself watching the bits with the new baldwins and everybody knows mike wether we watch or not cos hes been there for years and had major storylines

pops110874
03-09-2005, 13:25
dont watch it much myself but my sisters do and i find myself watching the bits with the new baldwins and everybody knows mike wether we watch or not cos hes been there for years and had major storylines

I know what your saying - it is easier to accept new characters if they are additional members of an exsisting family - eg billy and jamie, stacey etc

just think its a little ridiculous how these relatives are never mentioned until they move to the square lol

i_luv_dennis
03-09-2005, 13:30
omg cool

Johnny Allen
03-09-2005, 18:22
I didn't actually see the how about this part, I thought Michael Caine really had been cast as Den Watt's brother, it didnt dawn on me until I read about Minnie Driver.

I think its because I'm a little overcome with England's win over Wale's

RealityGap
03-09-2005, 18:39
you I know I actually like the sound of most of that - not sure about the Minnis Driver bit........great idea though

JustJodi
04-09-2005, 15:15
How about this !

Views please Campers !

Ohhhhh I think the story line is lucious,,:thumbsup: but Minnie Driver, ummmmm NOOOOO.. she wouldn't fit nope nope nope,,, :thumbsdow
JJ:moonie:

Mr Humphries
04-09-2005, 17:01
Ok Ok Ok No Minnie

I used Minnie Driver because I thought she was in line for an EE role, ok use someone like Denise Van Outen an east end lass or at least someone like her.

No one had ever heard about Stacey Slater, or Dennis Rickman until they arrived but hey they are quite ok now arent they. I personally hate the Mitchells but I would prefer they stay if they have a family with history to fight against.

The Grays had the Pelhams, and simply there are not enough of the fowlers to fight the mitchells.

Come on Campers lets have some life in EE. If EE is to be back on top at the BBC we need new but well known faces such as Babs Windsor when she arrived and Shane Ritchie !! They both fitted in without a problem. Michael Caine, and co would do the same. Even Angela Douglas from Carry on fame. She has the face and the attudiude to carry it off in Eastenders! We need known faces to just raise eastenders a bit.

I know for my own reasons, but how much naked flesh have we seen in Eastenders of late. Emmerdale, Corrie and co have all shown naked chests and blokes in Pants ! Come on EE we need a bit of the same. EE lacks Sex Appeal at the moment. How about a bit of Mickey Miller in his undies or Dennis, Jake or even Martin if its that bad.

Come on EE get a grip. Things have to change. I was a huge fan of Den and would do anything to have him back, but its finish ! The minute he was dug up it was over! Not even him could come back from that. But the Watts are EE like the Fowlers! Hate her of love her Pauline Fowler is EE like Den Watts is ! Keep theses families!

Views please.

Mr H x x x x x x

Dutchgirl
04-09-2005, 19:48
I liked Minnie Driver in Will and Grace, she was a good tart and was complementing Karen. Can I say Tart? I'm not sure.

JustJodi
04-09-2005, 20:23
I liked Minnie Driver in Will and Grace, she was a good tart and was complementing Karen. Can I say Tart? I'm not sure.

Yea DG u can LOL.. even if it was not acceptable it will be BLEEPED out LOL
:rotfl:

xXxJessxXx
04-09-2005, 20:25
lol :lol:

Johnny Allen
04-09-2005, 22:01

Oh yeah she was hilarious in Will and Grace.

Dutchgirl
05-09-2005, 18:51
It does look silly, but I'm not sure what is acceptablke in the UK, in the Netherlands you can say anything you like, swearing and all.:cartman:

Dutchgirl
05-09-2005, 18:52
Except racial remarks and personal offending things.

crazygirl
05-09-2005, 22:50
oh yea when sharon and chrissie leaves there will be nomore watts! time for a new family to take over

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 23:16
It does look silly, but I'm not sure what is acceptablke in the UK, in the Netherlands you can say anything you like, swearing and all.:cartman:

I think mostly there is a censorship here cos of the UNDERAGE kids who flock this forum,, as young as 12.. so I can see where they are trying not to influence the youngsters,, JJ:heart:

alan45
05-09-2005, 23:21
Minnie Driver and Sir Michael Caine in EE :rotfl: - wishful thinking on the part of the fools at Elstree :rolleyes:

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 23:35
Minnie Driver and Sir Michael Caine in EE :rotfl: - wishful thinking on the part of the fools at Elstree :rolleyes:

Sir Michael is a PRETTY LOFTY CHOICE:eek: ,, Minnie Driver,, nah she just wouldn't fit the EE mold,, nope nope:nono:

alan45
05-09-2005, 23:40
Sir Michael is a PRETTY LOFTY CHOICE:eek: ,, Minnie Driver,, nah she just wouldn't fit the EE mold,, nope nope:nono:

Well they would feel at home along side famous movie actresses such as Barbara Windsor

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 23:42
Well they would feel at home along side famous movie actresses such as Barbara Windsor

Sir Michael sure,, but not Minnie

alan45
05-09-2005, 23:43
Yes Minnie would be far too good for th poison dwarf

Mr Humphries
09-12-2005, 16:49
With Dennis now going to be brown bread, do you think that new watts would be good or a bad idea, because without any do you really think sharon will come back

Siobhan
09-12-2005, 16:53
With Dennis now going to be brown bread, do you think that new watts would be good or a bad idea, because without any do you really think sharon will come back

she might come back to see pauline and Ian.. or bring vicky back with her... you never know with sharon.. she might be back to bury someone...

Mr Humphries
09-12-2005, 16:56
Surely they would not kill Vicky off too ! LoL

Siobhan
09-12-2005, 16:57
Surely they would not kill Vicky off too ! LoL

maybe michelle.. she is not coming back to the soap

Mr Humphries
09-12-2005, 16:59
Oh dont say that, she should be re cast now i think, because we need that massive storyline to come out re grants child

Siobhan
09-12-2005, 17:00
Oh dont say that, she should be re cast now i think, because we need that massive storyline to come out re grants child

at least that would keep Grant in EE... maybe a big cat fight with michelle and carla!!!!

Mr Humphries
09-12-2005, 17:03
Now that would be great ! Its a storyline that must come out soon

Kim
09-12-2005, 23:19
I seem to have overlooked this but it sounds really good:).

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 10:07
It would be fabulous