PDA

View Full Version : Friday nite's dirty joke

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2005, 01:04
Three nuns living in a convent asked the mother superior if they could go out into the community one night to spread the word of God. The mother superior agreed on one condition that the nuns be back in the convent by 10.30pm, the nuns agreed. The nuns are warned if they do not return by that time or if they break any vows they made to God they will be punished by death. The nuns understand.

Off they went 10.30pm arrived and no sign of the nuns,12pm midnight and the nuns still had not returned to the convent so the mother superior decided to lock the gates.

On her return the mother superior heard the cries of laughter comming from the back of the convent. Around the convent wall she went and saw the three nuns having sex against the wall with three men. The mother superior was furious and demanded that the nuns be brought to see her in the morning for punishment.

The next morning the first nun is brought into the mother superiors office crying and screaming. Mother superior tells the nun that she has broken her vows that she made to God and the punshiment is death. The nun begs for fogivness but the mother superior is adament that the nun should die, she asked the nun what type of man was she with the previous night? The nun answers that he was a Butcher. Very well the mother superior says at 12 midnight tonight you will be hacked to death. the nun is dragged away begging forgiveness.

The second nun is brought in again she is screaming for forgivness but the mother superior is adament that the nuns should die for breaking their vows. Again she asks the second nun what type of my did she have sex with? The nun answered that he was a Stonemason. Very well the mother superior says, at 12 midnight tonight you will be Stoned to death. This nun is dragged away pleading for her life.

The third nun is brought before the mother superior laughing hystercially. The mother superior is furious with the nun for her behavour she says to the nun I don't know why you are laughing when you know the punishment for having sex is death. The nun looks at the mother superior and continues to laugh. The mother superior is angry and demands to know what type of man was the third nun with the night before.

Answer: A Jockey. The third nun answered.:rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't get that joke:wub: :moonie:

Luna
03-09-2005, 08:17
lmao :lol:

true.moon
03-09-2005, 08:21
dont get it?? :confused:

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 09:05
:lol: I think i do..... :confused:

xsoftladybugx
03-09-2005, 11:03
:confused: I dont get it?

Jojo
03-09-2005, 11:07
Oh my - thats hilarious !!! :rotfl:

(Jockeys ride horses - do you get it now??)

xsoftladybugx
03-09-2005, 11:08
no lol

Jojo
03-09-2005, 11:10
The others were either butchered or stoned to death (based on Butcher and Stonemason) - If jockeys ride horses how is she going to be killed?! :rotfl: Put it this way, I wouldn't mind being killed in this manner!! :rotfl:

alan45
03-09-2005, 11:10
:confused: I dont get it?

The answer is there. Ask yourself what a jockey does :rotfl:

Maybe you are too young to be reading dirty jokes :nono:

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 11:53
i thought that was it, i wasnt sure though, i thought it was in what a jockey actually does that she'd have to be killed in that, even though thats way she's being punished.

hayley
04-09-2005, 19:44
:rotfl: