PDA

View Full Version : Detailed Episode Guide - contains spoilers

myvoice
02-09-2005, 23:24
A very lovely forum poster on another forum has started up a hollyoaks episode guide. He watches the E4 episodes and types a summery for those who missed the episode. I thought I'd copy and paste them here so we can enjoy. :cheer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/09/05

Ben and Lisa
- Ben and Lisa met up with Ally and her friend Alex.

- It seemed as if Alex and Ally were together but Ally has a boyfriend and she doesn't want Alex to know.

- Ally invites them back to the house she is living in with Alex. She talks with Lisa and is all over Alex.

- Alex gets a phone call from a girl who he is having a fling with and Ally jokes about Alex and his girls

- Ben says they must have a very open relationship and Ally says they do especially as they are brother and sister.

Lee
- Lee bargains with Ob for some cheap alchohol for the party but Ob is not interested and Lee gives up.

Ob and Craig
- Ob pays £20 to find Basil a good home

- Craig sells him to an entertainer and makes £500.

- Ob is but Craig tells him business isn't fair and Craig did what Ob asked so he can't complain.

Sam and Andy
- Sam tells Andy he has no confidence with girls coz he has only ever slept with Jules and Steph (or not as the case may be!!! )

- Andy can't remember how many girls he has slept with because he lost count. (Yeah right!! )He thinks Sam needs to get his confidence back.

- Sam says he is worried because of his past and begins to explain to Andy about him being in prison but Andy already knows about the fire and doesn't care.

- Sam is shocked that Andy still wants to be his friend as most people back away. Andy is not bothered about Sam's past they are mates.

The Taylor-Burtons
- The funeral is on Monday and Richard is back.

- Nicole comes over to see Darlene and they talk about Ali. (Since when were Darlene and Nicole friends???) Nicole cries a lot and Darlene says she is too numb to cry anymore.

- Mel and Darlene have a go at Richard. They don't want him to be there. Richard keeps crying and appologising and wimpering about Ali (SHUT UP RICHARD!!! )

- Darlene has a go at Liz for not dumping her dad and sending him packing. She tells her that Richard knew about the knife and the bullying and he kept the knife. It was his fault the boys had the knife and therefore it was his fault Ali died and it's his fault Justin is in prison.

Overall I give the episode 6/10 - Purely for the priceless look of shock and disgust on Ben and Lisa's faces when they heard Alex and Ally were brother and sister. Rest of the episode was pretty dull. The Taylor-Burtons surely have bigger problems than Richard having an affair have they all forgotten Justin their son/brother is rotting away in prison whilst they argue over whether Liz should fogive Richard or let him suffer for longer!!! Priorities people!!! :angry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/09/05

Steph
- Steph goes for an audition for a part and steals some of Zara's clothes as she is meant to be scruffy

- She doesn't get the part and is walking home in a daydream when she trips over and lands on top of a guy who runs out of the shop.

- The guy is a robber and the police claim her to be a hero.

- Jez organizes press interviews and Steph tries to wiggle her way out of it knowing that when they find the CCTV footage she will be publically humiliated.

Lee, Darren and Jake
- Jake and Darren (Don't they both have other jobs?!? Well if I was employing them they would be so fired by now!!!) argue about who is incharge of the pub and slag each others parents off but are digusted when Lee reminds them they are now brothers.

- Lee calls Darren a criminal (Which is true!!! ) and makes jibes at him but then remembers that he has to get cheap booze for his party and sweet talks Darren into giving him a deal. (Darren is a weak man to be swayed that easily)

The Funeral
- At the Taylor-Burtons Liz confronts Richard about the knife and Darlene and Richard argue. Sophie is confused as nobody has thought to tell her anything about the affair, the knife, the world and all that is beyond the earth. (Love sophie's dress by the way!!!)

- Outside the church Richard kisses his other wife and children (who everyone forgot to mention for about a year and now we are just expected to remember who they are) His wife is angry and when Liz tells her she is sorry she looks as if she wants to rip her little blond head off!!!

- Nicole and Becca go to comfort Darlene and Darlene has a massive go at Becca, the school and the general education system. Becca knew Ali was being bullied, she knew Justin was being threatened by Macki, she knew about the science lab, she knew Macki started all the fights but Becca didn't do anything nor did the school and Macki got away with it!!!

- In the church Richard makes a speach about Ali but breaks down and cries that he should be in the coffin instead of Ali (that was the writers suddenly realising they missed their oppertunity to kill off Richard!!! )

- Darlene stands up and says Ali wouldn't have been in the coffin if it hadn't been for some of the people in the room.

- Suddenly doors burst open and in a very slow motion movie sequence type moment Justin walks through the door flanked by two police officers.

- Sorry to waste a bullet point but just thought I would mention that Justin was wearing a suit. Where on earth did Justin get fitted for a suit whilst he was in prison??? I mean I've never been to prison but if I ever did I wouldn't take a suit in with me to wear!?! He didn't think he would be allowed to go to the funeral so where did he get it??? Ok back to the funeral and Justin has just had his dramatic enterance...

- The Taylors are outraged that Justin is at Ali's funeral. Mrs 'handbags at 10 paces' Taylor yells that Justin is to blame for Ali's death because Ali shouldn't have been hanging around with Justin. Justin is a bad boy blah blah blah (SHUT UP MRS TAYLOR!!!)

- Justin finally tells the truth Ali killed Macki. ( He certainly picks his moments)Everyone is outraged at what he says and thinks he is lying. ( How many weeks have they been asking him to tell the truth and now he does they refuse to listen to him!!! ) Everyone thinks he is saying it to get out of prison.

- Outside Becca goes to talk to Justin she says she wishes none of this had happened he says he wishes she hadn't married Jake ( And the two are connected how?) Becca looks sadly into his eyes and then turns away. Justin grabs her hand and she gives him another simpering look. He asks her to visit him, she is not sure, he has his family. Justin begs and gives her one of those sad puppy dog looks and Becca agree's.

- Justin tells Darlene he is telling the truth, he was scared, he wanted to protect Ali, he wouldn't lie, HE LOVED ALI!!! Mrs 'psycho' Taylor launches herself at Justin. She attacks him and he is pushed into the car all sad and yelling at Darlene to believe him.

- Mrs 'angry' Taylor doesn't want to stay at the wake. She hates Richard and the Burtons and thinks Justin is the Devil. She tells Darlene to not be corrupted by Justin, takes Ali's little brother and sister and leaves. ( Never to be mentioned again ... well until Darlene or Richard die then suddenly evryone will remember they exist!!!)

- Nicole confides in Becca about Conner. ( GRRR She is at her best friends funeral can't she stop thinking about herself for 5 minutes!!!!)

- Mel is drunk (well that's a suprise ) and accuses Richard of not caring about Justin as Richard believes he is lying about Ali. She has a rant and says Justin is the only person in this family who is able to face up to the truth and gives a significant look at her mum. Mel forces Liz to choose between her pathetic cheating scumbag of a husband or her intoxicated daughter. So naturally Liz pick the scumbag and Mel leaves to walk the streets all by her drunken self forever and ever...

- Sophie still has no idea whats going on and demands an explanation. Never mind dear go back to bed.

Overall I give this episode 8/10 - Mrs Taylor was annoying beyond belief but it was good to have Justin back. Glad Justin told the truth. Also liked the subtle comparison between the two sets of step brothers. Darren and Jake declare they hate each other whilst Justin tells the world how much he loved Ali and we can see by his actions he would have done anything to protect him.

myvoice
03-09-2005, 13:20
Do people like these or should I stop posting them???

angelton
03-09-2005, 14:27
yh i like dem keep posting dem
:cheer:

myvoice
03-09-2005, 15:42
ok I post the next one when it comes up!!!!

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 17:46
:lol: to everythign you said.

:clap: what you said about sophie going back to bed. lol. bless her no one tells her anything. i ccant believe how selfish and horrible Nicole is. its Ali's funeral, she was really out of order she should feel a lifetime of guilt!

Thats just typical, justin tellign the truth yet no one believes him. looks like he's goign down for murder :crying:

Tehy should really kill of Richard shouldnt they. :lol:

myvoice
03-09-2005, 18:45
Awww!!! Glad you enjoyed them xXxJessxXx. I will pass on your compliments to the author who is a mate of mine. I agree bless sophie and Justin. FREE JUSTIN!!! DIE RICHARD, DIE!!!!

Abbie
03-09-2005, 19:29
keep posting them these are gerat

Abbie
03-09-2005, 19:31
Awww!!! Glad you enjoyed them xXxJessxXx. I will pass on your compliments to the author who is a mate of mine. I agree bless sophie and Justin. FREE JUSTIN!!! DIE RICHARD, DIE!!!!we should start a die richard campaigne lol

Angeltigger
03-09-2005, 21:21
Thes spoliers have already been on on their right days.. So People will just be reading the same things again but just with a different dates..

di marco
03-09-2005, 22:15
Thes spoliers have already been on on their right days.. So People will just be reading the same things again but just with a different dates..

eh? :confused:

myvoice
03-09-2005, 23:40
I'll deffo post the next one on monday.

Angeltigger
04-09-2005, 21:26
eh? :confused:

What i am saying is the spolier that your mate give you- and you put them on here have already been done.. but they are done when they will be showing on Channel 4.., So what i am saying is people don't need it twice.

myvoice
04-09-2005, 21:52
Well they are not strictly spoilers. It's an episode guide so people can read what happened in the episodes they missed. Get it???

myvoice
04-09-2005, 21:53
I can move it to the general section if you like??? It's just some of the episodes were on E4 and therefore are spoilers in effect as some people won't have seen the E4 episode yet.

Angeltigger
04-09-2005, 22:09
Well they are not strictly spoilers. It's an episode guide so people can read what happened in the episodes they missed. Get it???

They are still spoliers

Angeltigger
04-09-2005, 22:12
I can move it to the general section if you like??? It's just some of the episodes were on E4 and therefore are spoilers in effect as some people won't have seen the E4 episode yet.

Yeah and what i am saying is that they have already been done, with the right date, as what happens is Channel 4 has Hollyoaks on than E4 have the next day one so they will just have to wait just one day to see what happens.. So what is happening is people will kind of read the same thing twice, but this one will be with more stuff in it as someone has watched it..

myvoice
05-09-2005, 23:08
05/09/05

Steph and the most pointless story of the week
- Steph is worried that she will be put in prison for perverting the course of justice

- So she perverts justice even more by stealing the CCTV tape of the incident (Which didn't really show anything anyway)

- She now wants to be a be a star and has gone back to calling herself Stephanie De La Dean (yeah, whatever love!!!)

- Jez is now stepping up to be crowned as Hollyoaks most wooden actor.

Darren, Zara and Dannii - battle out to see who can be the most annoying character in this scene
- Darren has taken Lee's money but isn't giving the girls the booze for the party till tommorrow

-The girls find a truck of dodgy booze outside - Darren is conning(sp) them (Darren doing something illegal - well that makes a pleasant suprise!!!)

- The girls kidnap the truck with Darren inside and drive it to some woods because naturally the tree's are dying for a couple of vodka shots...

- They release Darren who threatens to report them to the police (for stealing dodgy booze??? Great idea Darren!!!)

- The girls threaten to tell Louise about what he has been up to so he gives them all the alchohol - Oh please writers let Darren lock Louise in a burning night club like he did when Scott found out about his illegal businesses. He cud lock Zara and Dannii in there too!!!!

Nicole and Conner
- Nicole is all dressed up hoping to be de-virginised ( is that a word?) by Conner.

- She cooks him a meal in 10 minutes flat without even pre heating the oven whilst Conner makes in-appropriate, un-funny virginity jokes which clearly please (don't ask me how???) Nicole as they beggin to get cosy on the sofa.

- Conner assumes Nicole has slept with other men and makes an unfortunate comment about not wanting to ride with a learner driver!!! ( OK, it's official, this is the most unromantic date in history)

- They are getting closer on the bed when Nicole panics. Conner says she is not ready and Nicole freaks and leaves taking her mountain like breasts with her (well it would be kinda yucky if she had left them behind)

Darlene and the twins with the strange voices!!!
- They have finally told Sophie what is going on (she must have read a copy of last weeks script!!!) and she is on Richards side (Not just a pretty face - stupid too!!!)

- Darlene is still mad at Justin. Sophie tells her that Justin and Ali were on the same side so it would make sense to tell the world it was Ali who killed Macki and that way they only lose one brother. Darlene for some strange reason is not to happy with the idea of making out her dead brother is a murderer so her other brother who pushed her through a window last year can go free.

- Darlene decides she is going to visit Justin and when she looks into his eyes she will know the truth... ( Personally I reckon if I was looking into Justin's big blue eyes he could convince me anything was true... )

Overall I give this episode 2/10 - At one point Dannii exclaimed, "I'm so bored", yeah me to love!!!

myvoice
05-09-2005, 23:09
bouncetigger no offence but I don't understand what you mean so I'm ignoring whatever point you are trying to make. Hope we can still be friends though...

di marco
06-09-2005, 09:06
bouncetigger no offence but I don't understand what you mean so I'm ignoring whatever point you are trying to make. Hope we can still be friends though...

i dont really understand what she means either but maybe cos they are epi updates, you could post them once theyve been shown on ch4 too and put them in the current episode discussion thread so people who missed it can catch up?

Angeltigger
06-09-2005, 11:02
Oh well- So i will not bother to put the spoliers on the spolier sections...

And what i was saying.
The E4 ones are the same as my one which are on C4- as myvoice is getting this from her friend who watched E4 (first look)

Angeltigger
06-09-2005, 11:05
So what you are doing is just saying it in more detials. What i was saying is it might confussed people as they might think that my spoilers are not true.

myvoice
06-09-2005, 11:16
I still don't understand these aren't spoilers they were written after my friend watched the episode they are more like recaps. Di marco I will transfer the c4 episode guides to the general forum. sorry!!!!

Angeltigger
06-09-2005, 11:17
And does your friend watch them on E4 before they are on channel 4

myvoice
06-09-2005, 11:29
Yes. I have moved the ones that have been already shown on C4 over to the general section I can post the E4 ones on here still if you like. Not posted y'days E4 episode on general section as will do that tonight after it has been shown.

Angeltigger
06-09-2005, 11:38
So if your friend has watched them and than he wrote about them, than he/she (as i don't what sex they are) send them to you, than you put the in this topic than they are spoilers than as he/ she has watched the Frist look....

Also if they are not spoilers than how come you are putting them in the spoilers section..

And you can still post the E4 one if you want.. it will just be that I will not need to tell everyone what will happen as you are doing it for me.

myvoice
06-09-2005, 12:54
If I have nicked your job I am sorry.

Angeltigger
06-09-2005, 12:56
It's fine :cheer:

It just save me time...

Angeltigger
06-09-2005, 17:52
Yes. I have moved the ones that have been already shown on C4 over to the general section I can post the E4 ones on here still if you like. Not posted y'days E4 episode on general section as will do that tonight after it has been shown.

You did Post yerstday one.. as i saw it- it was dated the 05/09/05

di marco
06-09-2005, 21:20
hmmm i dont want to butt in, but i have a suggestion. bouncetigger could still post the spoilers in the spoiler section for the next 2 weeks like you normally do. and myvoice can post the episode summary in the general discussion forum under the thread "current episode discussion" but only after that episode has been shown on ch4. this way bouncetiggers spoilers will still be there and myvoices summaries will be for people to catch up on if they missed the epi. so what do you think?

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 10:22
hmmm i dont want to butt in, but i have a suggestion. bouncetigger could still post the spoilers in the spoiler section for the next 2 weeks like you normally do. and myvoice can post the episode summary in the general discussion forum under the thread "current episode discussion" but only after that episode has been shown on ch4. this way bouncetiggers spoilers will still be there and myvoices summaries will be for people to catch up on if they missed the epi. so what do you think?

It depand on if people still want me to do the spoliers.

myvoice
07-09-2005, 11:01
06/08/05

Self absorbed Nicole and Conor the creep
- Nicole is devestated that she didn't lose her virginity, (me too because now we will have to go all through the will she won't she palava again!!! ) she thinks she has made a fool out of herself (true!!!). So just to cheer her up Nancy reminds her that she has to go back to school today.

- Nancy yells at Conor who informs her that he was the perfect gentleman!!!( Perfect gentlemen??? - What was that Coner said about not wanting to ride with a learner??? - Yeah perfect gentleman alright!!! :eek He wants a second chance with Nicole (Why??? She whines and makes every sentence sound like a question!!!)

- Nancy and Nicole talk about school when Conor turns up and gives Nicole flowers. They are just about to make up when in walks Rory to announce that their mothers cancer is in remmision and they can go home now.

- Nicole offers herself to Conor who tells her that he is going back to Ireland tonight.(Thank goodness!!!) Nicole is devestated and doesn't want to say goodbye but just as Conor is driving away Nicole leaps infrount of his car which hits her and she dies!!! (Welll actually she doesn't - sorry wishful thinking got the better of me!!! ) Really she and Conor have a love feast and whisper sweet love into each others ears as I puke up in the background. Conor drives away never to be seen again (YAY!!!) and Nicole cries.

- Sorry to waste more space but seriously what was the point of the travellers??? They came and didn't effect or have any stories apart from Conor failing to take Nicole's little flower. Then they just left after what about 3 weeks???

Steph and the most irritating story of the week
- Steph is now a star (So where are the screaming fans and the paperazi???) because she has made up this story about rugby tackling the robber to the floor. But she has to go to court and tell a jury what happened.

- Joe is naked!!! (Need I say more??? )

- Jez is wooden

- Steph is annoying

- This story is so dull so why bother recap it???

Becca and Jake
- Becca is telling Jake about her concerns about the house, school, Ali's death and Justin not being at school today and it not being the same without him. Jake ignores her and his only response comes out of his rear end. (Nice )

- Jake and Becca cuddle on the sofa and Jake appologises for ignoring her. Becca has had a bad day coz everyone is still in shock after Ali's death. Becca mentions Justin and tells Jake he wants to see her, Jake laughs, he doesn't want her to see him.

The Taylor Burtons and Jailbird Justin
- Darlene has got up early to go and visit Justin and Liz is angry that the twins let her go.

- Justin comes in and sits down looking all sad and vunerable (and really HOT!!!! Well as hot as you can look whilst wearing a bright yellow tabbard ) He is sorry he said what he did at Ali's funeral but he was upset because of Darlene's awful parents looking like they wanted to kill him and he thought he should tell the truth.

- Darlene asks him if he was telling the truth. Justin says he was and tries to make her believe him. He tells the whole story and then looks into her eyes with this really cute look which was just screaming, "I'm sooo cute how can you not melt when I give you this vunerable tourtured soul trapped in the body of a really hot boy look" (I melt but strangely Darlene doesn't - ICE WOMAN!!!)

- Darlene informs Justin he is not allowed to refer to Ali as his brother coz he was her brother and Justin didn't love him and can't claim him or grieve for him. (GRRR - shut up Darlene ) Justin grabs her hands he feels everything she does and he is only in prison because he was protecting Ali. Darlene thinks he is blameing Ali.

- Darlene doesn't believe Justin she thinks he told her Ali took the knife so that he could stab Macki and blame Ali. Justin asks how he could do that when he didn't have a clue where Akli or Macki were.

- Darlene says her brother wouldn't doo any of the stuff Justin said he did. Justin agrees but this was different Macki was comming at Ali with a brick it was self deffence!!! Darlene cries that Justin is ruining her brothers memory. Justin gets carted back to prison. (Awww!!! )

- Back at home Darlene relates the story of the stabbing to the rest of the family who rejoicethat Justin is innocent but Darlene then has a strop because she realises that everyonewill always remember her brother as a murderer.

Overall I give this episode 7/10 - Bad Points were Nicole and Conor were annoying, Steph and the boys were pointless, Jez was awful and Becca and Jake were hardly in it. There were however two redeming feature of this episode Joe was naked and Justin and Darlene were great together. Chris and Sarah seem to have a good on screen chemistry as Justin and Darlene are both quite aggressive and outspoken but actually kind of vunerable so the characters bring out the best and the worst in each other.

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 11:15
So are you writing these ^^ Twice.. one for here and one for the gernal one.

myvoice
07-09-2005, 11:17
They are the same one I just copy and paste!!! I'm lazy!!! LOL!!! btw. I didn't see di marco's post before but I agree with him I'll stop putting the ones on this tread and just stick to the C4 ones if you can still post your spoilers??

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 11:25
Ok.. i know sometimes it is easier to just Copy and paste things.

myvoice
07-09-2005, 12:53
Very true

Amz84
07-09-2005, 16:18
but didn't justin tell darlene when they went looking for ali that he had got the knife, and they looked under the sink!! mind you grief does strange things to people.

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 16:28
Yeah Justin looked under the sink- which is where Richard hid the knife and then told Darlene that Ali had the knife, that why they went looking for ali.

myvoice
07-09-2005, 18:28
Yes but I think she was saying that he planned it and was pretending that Ali had taken the knife but actually had it with him the whole time.

Gabby
07-09-2005, 18:47
Please keep posting these , they are excellent!!!!

myvoice
07-09-2005, 22:35
07/09/05

Steph and her cronies!!!
- Steph is in trouble. She is worried the boys will tell her secret and everyone will know she is a fake.

- Joe is no longer naked

- Jez is topless and Steph gives him what might be a LOOK (If you get my meaning )

- Joe teases Steph and she pays the boys not to go to the party.

- The police ring her and she is being charged of pergery and perverting the course of ustice unless shecan find the tape she lobbed into the skip.

- Steph is still worried

- Jez is still wooden

- Joe is still fully clothed (Darn it!!!)

Nicole and Nancy the Winge
- Nancy is leaving (at last!!!) and Nicole cries coz everyone is leaving her, she was mean to Ali and Coner hasn't been in touch. ( When really she should be crying coz Nancy has given her a hideous makeover and she now looks like one of those Bratz dolls!!! )

- Rob Owen gives Nancy a sex talk whilst holding one of Nancy's bra's!!! (Ewww!!!) He uses a football ananolgy about strikers and mid field players. Nicole asks her dad if he was a striker!!!!(PLEASE PEOPLE!!! SOME THINGS WE JUST DON'T NEED TO KNOW!!!)

- Nancy leaves Nicole mopes, I fall asleep.

Two horny woman and a div
- Mandy is horny she wants Tony and she wants him now.

- Becca is horny she wants Jake and she want's him now.

- Jake works, Tony is Tony and the girls spend the evening catching up and moaning bout not getting any.

- Mandy has the most unconvincing baby bump I have ever seen!!! When Tony was on top of her ( I know scary thought) the bump squashed flat!!!!

Episode 6000 of Richard the pathetic scumbag!!!
- The Taylor-Burtons have been to a hearing. The trial is in November. Sophie is at Max's, Darlene is angry, Liz is pretending they are a family, Richard is looking pathetic and wimpering and Mel is drunk - That basically describes the family for the last 3 weeks as well.

- Liz and Mel go shopping but Liz and Richard have words and looks before they go which lead Richard to back hi bags. He is leaving. ( YAY!!!! GO ON NOW GO, GO OUT THE DOOR, JUST TURN AROUND NOW WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE... I WILL SURVIVE, AS LONG AS RICHARDS OFF MY SCREEN I KNOW I'LL STAY ALIVE.... ahem.. sorry!!! )

- Darn it!!! Darlene gives him a pull on the heart string and tells him she wants and needs him to stay (WHY!!! WHY!!!). So he stays and I cry!!!

- Darlene explains to mel that Justin will need them and Liz will need Richard so they should lay off him for the moment.

overall i give this episode 5/10 - Why oh why didn't they ditch Richard, why oh why do they insist on using Nicole and why oh why wasn't Joe naked!!!

di marco
08-09-2005, 09:28
It depand on if people still want me to do the spoliers.

yes please still post the spoilers

myvoice
08-09-2005, 10:06
Yes plz do I love spoilers

Kylie
09-09-2005, 09:56
joe is horrible! Wouldnt want to see him naked anyway!! - Now Russ..... that is another matter......!!

myvoice
09-09-2005, 13:55
LOL!!!! Mmmm Russ!!!

di marco
09-09-2005, 22:15
joe is horrible! Wouldnt want to see him naked anyway!! - Now Russ..... that is another matter......!!

or ben!

myvoice
10-09-2005, 11:51
or Justin or Sam!!!

Jonny is taking a week off from doin the episode guides but if one of you want to fill in for him then feel welcome too.

Abbie
10-09-2005, 15:33
hehe i love spoilers

myvoice
10-09-2005, 15:45
me too!!!! I always tell myself not read them but I just have to know what is going to happen!!!

Kylie
10-09-2005, 21:23
same here... my mum shouts at me when i gasp or say something whilr looking on the net because she doesnt want to know anything

di marco
11-09-2005, 08:04
i cant help reading them either! i always tell my mum and sis what i read, my mum dont mind if she knows or not, but sometimes my sis gets annoyed

Abbie
11-09-2005, 14:26
same here... my mum shouts at me when i gasp or say something whilr looking on the net because she doesnt want to know anythingmy mum doesnt mind she likes to know its my dad whos says whats the point

myvoice
11-09-2005, 19:42
None of my family watch it but I tell my friends the spoilers because they like them!!!

kirsty_g
12-09-2005, 16:38
all my family likes it