PDA

View Full Version : Those Moon Boys

MysticKitten
13-04-2005, 22:32
You know what fellow soap fans, I have actually started to like the Moons I wondered what you were all going on about trying to save them, but the other day when they were trying to sort Alfie out going to see spencer, i suddenly realised that I quite liked them. A friend has told me that she has heard that because Shane is going they are gona keep the boys to replace him is this right, xx. :cheer:

Alisha
13-04-2005, 23:46
I like all the Moons except Alfie.

daisy38
14-04-2005, 09:26
I enjoy watching them, the rub of eachother so well! They do need some good story lines though! :)

brenda1971
14-04-2005, 11:20
Maybe Eastenders might change their mind about axing the moon brothers

Babe14
14-04-2005, 11:41
I do hope so. They can produce some really good storylines from the Moon Brothers, not only for Jake and Danny themselves but for the whole Moon Family and I'm going to stick my neck out here, for the entire cast. They offer fantastic potential and when they appear you can just feel the life Jake and Danny give the show. They make very interesting viewing and I'm not just talking about their High Sex Symbol Status. The actors themselves are very good and breathe life into the show, they are the vital injection of new blood.

With regards to Shane leaving, the last I heard some time ago was that he was off to Hollywood for a year and then returning, but I don't think that he would after having a taste of Hollywood. Originally I thought that Jake and Danny had been brought in to replace Alfie and Spencer, but god only knows what is going off now!

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that due to "Popular Demand" the producers will see sense and keep them.

[B]JAKE AND DANNY MUST STAY. THEY ARE NEEDED. WELL LOVED. THEY

BREATHE LIFE INTO THE SHOW