PDA

View Full Version : After The Wedding

Harmanizing
02-09-2005, 18:52
Hi again, I wrote this one parter as I was really upset at the way Sharon spoke to Dennis about Den. Hope you like it

After The Wedding

When Dennis returned to the Fowlers, Sharon was no longer in the living room.

“Where is she Pauline?”

“She’s upstairs fast asleep. Poor girl was exhausted and you didn’t help walking out like that”

He made to go up the stairs.

“I don’t want you going up there disturbing her. You let her sleep”

“Don’t tell me what to do about Sharon. We were married today remember? She’s my wife and I’m going up to her”

“Well just don’t wake her up that’s all”

Dennis went up the stairs and into the room as quietly as possible, he had no intention of waking his wife, he just didn’t like being told what he could, or could not, do by Pauline. Still being as quiet as he could he removed his shoes and lay down beside her, giving her a loving kiss on the cheek as he did so. He lay on his side looking at her sleeping form, his love for her overwhelming him. If he was honest, he was almost scared to wake her after the way she had turned on him over Den earlier. He was afraid she might still be feeling the same way and it scared him to think of it. As he lay looking at her she started to rouse and finally waking up, she was surprised to see him lying there. She held out a hand and touched his cheek.

“Hello darling. How long have I been asleep?”

“I don’t know, I only came up about half an hour ago”

“Dennis I’m so sorry for the way I spoke to you. You know I didn’t mean it don’t you?”

“I know sweetheart, you were in shock”

He leaned over and kissed her, relieved that she was obviously feeling differently now. None the less, he was shocked at her next words

“Get out of the bed Dennis”

“What? But…I thought…..”

“Never mind what you thought, just get out of the bed NOW”

He did as she said and stood at the side of the bed, not knowing what to do next. Slowly she moved over to where he had been laying only seconds earlier. As he watched she got out of bed herself and stood in front of him.

“Now wasn’t there some talk of this dress looking better on the bedroom floor?”

Relief flooded through him as he realised what she meant. Grinning, he took her into his arms and kissed her with all the love he felt inside. As he did so he undid the zip at the back of her dress and allowed it to slip to the floor.

“I was right” he whispered “amazing as it looked on you, it really does look better on the bedroom floor!”

Chloe-Elise
02-09-2005, 19:35
Awwwww its really good :)

Stacy
02-09-2005, 21:39
Aw that was good!

~*~Leanne~*~
03-09-2005, 14:27
that is good post more soon

xXxJessxXx
09-09-2005, 16:59
Awwww sweet