PDA

View Full Version : the story of true luv (shannis)

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 17:27
it all started of so simple pretending to be brother and sister every thing was ok untill they both started to have proper feelings for each other. And one thing lead to another and they ended up in bed together.The next morning they were so happy they went out together holiding hands. They dads best mate saw them kissing and holding hands he was not very pleased about it though. he ssaid yo him self " i'll must contact den asap". but did he no the time den would have heard this they would not be their they were going on a family holiday but the rest of the family we not their so dennis said why not make it a romantic holiday instead sharon jumped for joy. They went back home to get their bags and suitcases. They was comin out the house and the a taxi was coming round the corner lookly it was for them. they got in they could keep their hands off each other. the taxi driver just started to pull away from the street just as another taxi came round the corner it was den hes mate andy told him about sharon and dennis. Den knocked on the door princess i no your in there just answer the door i no what you doing and im not very happy about it. shannis was nearly at the airport they were so happy holding hands. finally they were at the airport and got on the plane they started to say how speacial you are to me they started to kiss but they did not no that some one they no was sitting be hind them....

i do part 2 l8ter

Meh
02-09-2005, 17:34
it all started of so simple being brother and sister every thing was ok untill they both started to have proper feelings for each other.

Ewwwwww, that's sick

Its called incest :sick:

Bad Wolf
02-09-2005, 17:37
lovely

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 20:48
omg sorry i just read it my self i didnt check the next one i will promise