PDA

View Full Version : joe goes bald

littleangel
02-09-2005, 11:13
joe thinks hes going to go bald so zara plays a trick on him and puts hair removal cream to make a bald patch onto his head while hes sleepin! the only way to cure him is if he lets a cow lick his head! then zara tells all to jez and she covers her tracks by putten hair growth stuff on his head to help his hair grow back!

di marco
02-09-2005, 11:24
yeh ive read that too. he also thinks about having a hair transplant lol! :D

myvoice
02-09-2005, 11:34
Lol!!! Poor Joe he is always the butt of all their pranks. Is it just me or do Jez/Zara etc. never actually seem to go to any lectures???

di marco
02-09-2005, 11:37
Is it just me or do Jez/Zara etc. never actually seem to go to any lectures???

well its the hols atm, but they always seem to be in the su bar!

myvoice
02-09-2005, 11:40
True but they are in the bar all year round!!

Angeltigger
02-09-2005, 12:51
Yeah do go to their lessons, like di marco said it is the holiday at the monents

gazzer
02-09-2005, 13:19
oh.. that Zara one is sooooo wacky (not)

di marco
02-09-2005, 20:21
hmmmm im thinking people got the wrong idea about what i was saying. what i meant was that its the hols atm so thats why theyre not in lectures, but in termtime theyre always in the su bar

Chris_2k11
05-09-2005, 20:26
joe thinks hes going to go bald so zara plays a trick on him and puts hair removal cream to make a bald patch onto his head while hes sleepin! the only way to cure him is if he lets a cow lick his head! then zara tells all to jez and she covers her tracks by putten hair growth stuff on his head to help his hair grow back!Yeah this is all sounds quite funny and everything but it's silly storylines like this that make people think the show is a joke. I know I sound like a right grump, but stuff like this is not helping Hollyoaks one bit! (sorry rant over!) :o

di marco
05-09-2005, 20:31
Yeah this is all sounds quite funny and everything but it's silly storylines like this that make people think the show is a joke. I know I sound like a right grump, but stuff like this is not helping Hollyoaks one bit! (sorry rant over!) :o

i sort of agree with you there chris. yes, these silly little storylines are what make people think hollyoaks is rubbish, but i quite like the comedy parts sometimes, though i think they should be left to people like bombhead, ob and lee

Chris_2k11
05-09-2005, 20:44
i sort of agree with you there chris. yes, these silly little storylines are what make people think hollyoaks is rubbish, but i quite like the comedy parts sometimes, though i think they should be left to people like bombhead, ob and leeYeah Bombhead, OB, Lee, and of course Frankie! :D I still think she's the best at the comedy scenes! :cheer: Im annoyed by the fact that Zara's involved in this comedy stuff though and no longer in any decent storylines.

di marco
05-09-2005, 21:04
Yeah Bombhead, OB, Lee, and of course Frankie! :D I still think she's the best at the comedy scenes! :cheer: Im annoyed by the fact that Zara's involved in this comedy stuff though and no longer in any decent storylines.

oh yeh, how could i forget frankie! and max is quite funny sometimes too. i hate the way theyre trying to use the students in the comedy things cos theyre just not funny!

Gabby
06-09-2005, 18:44
I bet he is not to pleased when he finds that some his hair is missing!! I also think that the storylines can be silly sometimes, but they are usually HILLARIOUS!!

di marco
06-09-2005, 20:26
I bet he is not to pleased when he finds that some his hair is missing!! I also think that the storylines can be silly sometimes, but they are usually HILLARIOUS!!

the silly storylines when they use the funny characters are funny to watch but when they use the students i dont find them funny, just annoying!

true.moon
11-09-2005, 12:45
lol seems like a good storyline

emma_strange
11-09-2005, 17:06
aww bless him! that must be funny tro watch though

kirsty_g
12-09-2005, 15:39
lol cant wait

Angeltigger
24-09-2005, 15:29
and now it has finished

di marco
25-09-2005, 14:58
and now it has finished

thank god, it was a stupid storyline!

Angeltigger
26-09-2005, 08:59
Yeah that what i was saying..

Chris_2k11
26-09-2005, 18:20
thank god, it was a stupid storyline!It wasn't even a storyline! It was just a stupid.. erm.. thing! It lasted like 4 days or something! :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Complete rubbish!

di marco
26-09-2005, 20:43
It wasn't even a storyline! It was just a stupid.. erm.. thing! It lasted like 4 days or something! :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Complete rubbish!

most of the things they try and do with the students are complete rubbish!