PDA

View Full Version : some more australian spoilers

Debs
01-09-2005, 20:47
here are some spoilers i found on a australian website

Spoilers for September 5-9, 2005
Monday 5th September
- Ned struggles to bring Stu back from the brink of despair.
- Boyd tries to tame Dylan's anger.

Tuesday 6th September
- Sky and Serena hatch a plan to get revenge on Connor and Toadie.
- Janae punishes Karl in the worst way she can.

Wednesday 7th September
- Lil comes to a realisation about David.
- Janelle confronts Karl about Janae.
- Max questions the nature of Paul's relationship with Izzy.

Thursday 8th September
- Paul's concern for Izzy's welfare deepens.
- Paul hires an unwitting Ned to distract Izzy.
- Alex declares his love for Susan.
- Serena teaches her meddlesome parents a lesson.

Friday 9th September
- Lyn and Joe reach a major decision and declare war on the Timmins family.
- Paul discovers Izzy's pill popping.
- Sky has to choose between her principles and Dylan

Spoilers Sept 5-9, 2005

New romance
Susan and Alex's romance finally gets off the ground this week! Hugely relieved when Alex and his two children, Rachel and Zeke, escape a gas leak totally unscathed, Susan invites them over for dinner. Later, the children fall asleep on the couch and Alex decides to spend the night there. "Alex likes Susan's kindness, generosity and forthrightness," Andrew says. "She's also intelligent."

Meanwhile, Susan's ex-husband, Karl, is about to find himself in extremely hot water. Aware that Ramsay Street teen Janae has developed a crush on him, the Erinsborough medico decides to cut off all ties with her. But Janae is left feeling angry and bitter - so much so, that she's determined to punish Karl. What will she do?

Downward spiral
Steph feels the effects of Izzy's drug addiction. A secret addiction to prescription drugs is about to spiral out of control for Izzy – and it could have potentially life-threatening consequences!

Following a rather heated conversation at the Scarlet Bar with Max – who suggests buying Izzy out of the bar – an unsteady Izzy gets up and knocks Steph over. Steph is rushed to hospital, leaving Izzy guilt-ridden. "It seems that Izzy might have caused some real damage," Natalie says. "Max is furious and he's also very confused by Izzy's behaviour. "Izzy feels awful. But she's in complete denial about her addiction. What Izzy did to Steph definately wasn't intentional, but she is a little out of control." In the meantime, we'll just have to wait and see whther Steph and her unborn baby have been seriously injured.

Next week...
Who gets arrested, and who receives a deadly diagnosis?

Debs
01-09-2005, 20:48
oh dear i hope this isnt more bad news for ateph and max??

hayley
03-09-2005, 22:03
ooh more good spoilers!! i wonder what lynne discovers!

eastenders mad
04-09-2005, 10:36
i hope Steph will be ok, cause will make a great mum.

I never liked that izzy

is Joe back now i thought he got the sack?

CrazyLea
04-09-2005, 10:40
aawww hope steph and he baby are ok

Angeldelight
04-09-2005, 19:29
awwwww... they can't give them even more heartache... SAVE STEPH AND THE BEBE

emzilee
04-09-2005, 22:50
What happened to Lyn and Joe? Why did they split up? I was a bit out of the loop for ages... and I came back and it was all strange!

JustJodi
04-09-2005, 22:57
here are some spoilers i found on a australian website

Spoilers for September 5-9, 2005
Monday 5th September
- Ned struggles to bring Stu back from the brink of despair.
- Boyd tries to tame Dylan's anger.

Tuesday 6th September
- Sky and Serena hatch a plan to get revenge on Connor and Toadie.
- Janae punishes Karl in the worst way she can.

Wednesday 7th September
- Lil comes to a realisation about David.
- Janelle confronts Karl about Janae.
- Max questions the nature of Paul's relationship with Izzy.

Thursday 8th September
- Paul's concern for Izzy's welfare deepens.
- Paul hires an unwitting Ned to distract Izzy.
- Alex declares his love for Susan.
- Serena teaches her meddlesome parents a lesson.

Friday 9th September
- Lyn and Joe reach a major decision and declare war on the Timmins family.
- Paul discovers Izzy's pill popping.
- Sky has to choose between her principles and Dylan

Spoilers Sept 5-9, 2005

New romance
Susan and Alex's romance finally gets off the ground this week! Hugely relieved when Alex and his two children, Rachel and Zeke, escape a gas leak totally unscathed, Susan invites them over for dinner. Later, the children fall asleep on the couch and Alex decides to spend the night there. "Alex likes Susan's kindness, generosity and forthrightness," Andrew says. "She's also intelligent."

Meanwhile, Susan's ex-husband, Karl, is about to find himself in extremely hot water. Aware that Ramsay Street teen Janae has developed a crush on him, the Erinsborough medico decides to cut off all ties with her. But Janae is left feeling angry and bitter - so much so, that she's determined to punish Karl. What will she do?

Downward spiral
Steph feels the effects of Izzy's drug addiction. A secret addiction to prescription drugs is about to spiral out of control for Izzy – and it could have potentially life-threatening consequences!

Following a rather heated conversation at the Scarlet Bar with Max – who suggests buying Izzy out of the bar – an unsteady Izzy gets up and knocks Steph over. Steph is rushed to hospital, leaving Izzy guilt-ridden. "It seems that Izzy might have caused some real damage," Natalie says. "Max is furious and he's also very confused by Izzy's behaviour. "Izzy feels awful. But she's in complete denial about her addiction. What Izzy did to Steph definately wasn't intentional, but she is a little out of control." In the meantime, we'll just have to wait and see whther Steph and her unborn baby have been seriously injured.

Next week...
Who gets arrested, and who receives a deadly diagnosis?

This sounds great,, are they bringing back the SAME Joe or did they re cast ?????:searchme:

billbabe04
05-09-2005, 09:42
I know wot the deadly diagnosis is, but i dont want to say incase you dont want to know. Its not got anything to do with Steph and baby so dont worry! xx

bridgekelly2004
05-09-2005, 10:04
the joe discussed above, isn't lynnes husband. It's Sky's father who used to be married to Melanie (the one with the awful laugh) who comes back for the special episode coming up.

bridgekelly2004
05-09-2005, 10:05
What is the deadly disease then? I'm sure everyone will want to know.

eastenders mad
05-09-2005, 10:08
oh right i see. So is he back here to see sky and Harold?

bridgekelly2004
05-09-2005, 11:27
Yeah basically. He's trying to father Sky.

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 11:32
Joe Mangle!! he used to be soo funny :)

Hope Steph and Bub are ok!!

LSF-1
05-09-2005, 14:47
What is the deadly disease then? I'm sure everyone will want to know.

I wouldn't mind knowing

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 14:48
I wouldn't mind knowing

me either,, so spill the beans folks !!!!:)

billbabe04
07-09-2005, 07:43
the deadly diagnosis is that Alex developes a cancerous lymphoma. He his diagnosed by Karl who doesn't know he's dating Susan! He does die though so more heartbreak for his kids (who's mum died) and for Susan!!

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 07:47
the deadly diagnosis is that Alex developes a cancerous lymphoma. He his diagnosed by Karl who doesn't know he's dating Susan! He does die though so more heartbreak for his kids (who's mum died) and for Susan!!

Whoa,, poor guy,., and poor Susan :(

sarahwelford
07-09-2005, 11:32
so will susan take the kids in?

Debs
07-09-2005, 11:35
Surprising and Shocking September Spoilers

Stuart busts Izzy illegally buying pills. Paul's daughter arrives and Izzy meets her match.

Connor finds his loyalties tested and receives some devastating news about Maddie.
The verdict on Karl's professional future is handed down.
Alex decides to propose to Susan.
Dylan sets a date to fight Mike.
Ned shocks Stu with the news that he doesn't want to go home.
Janae uncovers some Timmins family secrets. A desperate Janelle acts to keep Kim from the kids.
Sky takes revenge on an ex-employer.
Bouncer 5 has his day of reckoning.

bridgekelly2004
07-09-2005, 11:49
Oh yeah. I did read that he died. I just didn't realise it was going to be cancer. Of course Susan will take them in. She loves looking after waffs and strays! Toadie, Stingray etc!

CrazyLea
07-09-2005, 16:33
everyone loves looking after waffs and strays :p if your ever in need of a home you know you'll find it in ramsay st

billbabe04
07-09-2005, 18:19
so will susan take the kids in?

I think she will because in that Digital Spy interview with Karl he said that they'll be more kids in the kennedy household. Susan's a glovely woman anyway so she would take them in, and i think she gets quite close to them! xx :)

~*~Leanne~*~
07-09-2005, 19:59
these look really good

gbnut
08-09-2005, 18:44

what is your sourse???

i am surprised they bring in a new gut just for him to die

Could the deadly diagnosis not be funeral of loved character that everyone is going on about?????

billbabe04
09-09-2005, 07:59
i got them from **************.com hope i can say this!! lol xx

billbabe04
09-09-2005, 08:00
ok it obviously wont, it was from a well known registered neighbours site though! sorry!