PDA

View Full Version : Casualty script: Nightmare part 1

Purplepotato36
25-02-2005, 21:47
can u just tell me what you thought because i started it on the casualty message board but they closed it thanks

This is if abs goes to jail!!!
(Sorry If I spell stuff wrong)

(Prison riot 3 ambulances called to the scene, Luke, woody, Nina, Comfort, Josh and a new one called jess.)

Luke: Jess can you get me a spinal board and 3 litres of saline, were going to have to get him to hospital as quickly as possible

Jess: Will do! Be right back leave room.

Comfort; how many prisoners are injured over there Luke?

Luke: about 3. Which other Paramedics are coming?

Comfort: Nina and Woody are why?

Luke: coz abs is over there and he is in a bad way! How is he doing josh??

Josh: Not good do you think we should take him now?? It might have a bad effect on Nina if we don’t!

Comfort: Good point! Ok Speak into radio Jess do you think you could get us 10 of morphine please and a needle for a needle decompression? The ones from the pack are missing.

Jess: through radio Ok by the way the other ambulance is here so we are bringing up another stretcher.

Comfort: into radio ok thanks jess.

Josh: this isn’t good. Maybe we should tell her coz well…… you would want to know if it was bex wouldn’t you Luke.

Luke: Yeah but we don’t know how she’ll react and Nina might see him in recus

Josh: that’s just a risk we have to take!!!

Comfort: Walk over to abs and Luke I think we should just take him………. He has lost a lot of blood.

Nina: Hi Guys.walk in

Josh: hi Nina, hi woody there’s someone injured over there.

Woody: Were on it!

Nina and woody walk over to the prisoner that’s injured as josh and Luke quickly wheel Abs out of the room.

Nina: Whispers to woody I don’t think he is injured he is just putting it on.

Woody: Yeah his eyelashes keep moving.

Prisoner bob: Yeah I am faking it takes a knife out of his pocket and places it near Ninas neck so the police officers can’t see it but I will tell you what were gonna do pretty boy (looks at woody). Your gonna take me out of here and let go on the side of a road. Or your little girlfriend here gets it!

Woody: Ok Nina Can you get us a wheelchair out of the ambulance.

Jess: Nina I have a wheelchair here its going spare. Do you need it???

Nina: Yeah, thanks jess! Disappointed sarcastic tone nina dosent really like jess. I was actually going out there anyway I need to make a phone all to Claire about…… well I cant tell ya its sort of private for her!

Later on in the ambulance.

Radio: Woody is Nina free to talk a min it’s very important!

Woody: It’s for you.

Nina: Whispers to Woody He has a gun!!

PunkRock101
27-02-2005, 13:46
:) thats cool

emma
27-02-2005, 15:50
Wowie, that's great, write some more :)

bubblegum_fairy
16-08-2005, 18:23
I've only just found this and i have to say it's really good.

CrazyLea
16-08-2005, 18:43
wow thats great. is there ever gunna be anymore :(

samantha nixon
16-08-2005, 20:00
thats really good

xStephaniex
19-08-2005, 11:35
there well cooool !!!! well done !!!! i think we should get some lex scripts going lol!

Chloe-Elise
19-08-2005, 11:43
Its great, please write some more :)

$sTaCeY$
19-08-2005, 12:14
Great script :D write some more pritty please :angel: