PDA

View Full Version : Leo and Demi

charz 4 eva
01-09-2005, 09:49
I know loads of people have already been writting scripts on demi and leo but i want to do one so i will be writting a script on the young lovers it will include when they first fell in love with each other and how their relationship developed and when demi became pregnant etc. hope demi and leo fans will enjoy the script.

Part 1
xSeptember 2003x
It was a monday morning in the miller house hold everyone was getting ready Demi and Darren were just about to leave for school, Rosie was going to work and keith was going to work mickey was still out of a job so he was getting ready to go job hunting.
Rosie: Demi Darren stay out of trouble i dont want another note home today.
Demi and Darren: ok mum cya later they left for school.

As soon as darren saw his mates he said goodbye to his sister and went off with them, Demi met her mates Katie and Lauren they started chatting to Demi about their other mate Kirsty and how she was going out with the most popular guy in their year, they were interrupted by Kirsty coming up to them, Demi looked up and was surprised to see that her mates boyfriend was none other than Leo Taylor her oldest mate!

All day Demi kept looking at kirsty and couldnt believe that Leo was going out with her Demi fancied Leo and wanted to go out with him she knew him better than anyone else they were close mates but sort of drifted apart they still kept in touch and spoke now and again. at lunch when Leo and Kirsty were all over each other Demi couldnt handle it she was mad about Leo and wanted him to go out with her, in the end she got so jealous watching them that she had to leave she went to the toilet and started to cry......

more coming soon

leo_is_so_fit!!
01-09-2005, 10:33
good more soon please

charz 4 eva
01-09-2005, 10:35
thanx il prob post more 2day

xXxJessxXx
01-09-2005, 10:41
awww poor Demi... this is sweet :)

charz 4 eva
01-09-2005, 11:28
Part 2
After school Demi walked home on her own she was so down in the dumps she didnt even wait for Darren, she realised she was in love with Leo but knew he wouldnt like her in the same way and he was going out with one of her best mates, just as she got to her flat she saw Leo he was looking abit unhappy as well Demi said "hello" to him he said "alrght?" "yeah im ok" she couldnt stop herself from bursting into tears she quickly ran into her flat. Leo was in shock he didnt no what was wrong with her he thought about going into her flat to see if she was alright, but he was running late and had to meet Kirsty so he went, as he was walking out of the tower block he couldnt stop thinking about Demi he knew he had strong feelings for her for but thought that she wouldnt feel the same........

A few weeks later Kirsty was having a party to celebrate her birthday she asked lots of people to come along including Leo he asked if Demi was going kirsty told him that she was he thought great this gives me time to catch up with Demi and tell her how i feel. Rosie told her daughter to behave at the party demi just said "yeah ok" she arrived at the party there was already loads of people there Demi! a voice called she turned around to see Leo standing behind her he had a blue shirt on had his hair spiked up with gel he had his nice aftershave on Demi loved the smell of it, he was smiling at her Demi had to stop herself from wanting to snog his face off.
Leo:alright? glad you came i wanna talk to ya....we'll just catch up really. you look nice he said.
Demi:thanx she was wearing a white top and a white miniskirt with her hair down she had a new perfume on that Leo loved the smell of.

They spent most of the night together but everytime Leo was about to tell Demi how he felt Kirsty kept dragging him away and snogging the face off him that made Demi really jealous, she could tell by Leo's face that he wasnt enjoying having to kiss kirsty in front of everyone. when Leo got chance to get away from Kirsty he would spend the time with Demi they talked about old times and he kept making her laugh, she knew that she wanted him but couldnt be with him because he was with Kirsty.

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 13:59
brilliant please do more soon its great and i love leo! lol

i_luv_dennis
01-09-2005, 14:13
love it

charz 4 eva
01-09-2005, 14:33
Part 3
It was bonfire night Demi and Darren were excited about tonight because they were having fireworks round uncle Clint's place all the family were going round having a proper Miller do, Keith Rosie Mickey Darren and Demi all went round Clint's the adults were drinking alcohol and chatting away it was 7.30pm Demi decided to go out for a while. she got outside and layed on the grass she watched the fireworks they were really pretty but loud and made her jump sometimes, she couldnt stop thinking about Leo.
"hiya dems thought i would come join ya is that ok?" Demi got up it was Leo he was bored and wanted to watch the fireworks "yeah i dont mined" "all my family are at clint's drinking and chatting i was bored needed to get out" she got really excited because she was going to tell him how she felt.

Demi:so hows things with Kirsty?
Leo:i dumped her i dont like her she aint the girl for me
Demi:why didnt you like her what did she do wrong
Leo:she's a loud mouth and she lied to her mates about me
Demi:what did she say about you? sorry for asking all these questions i just wanna know.
Leo:nah dont be sorry its cool we'll she said that me and her had sex but we didnt i wouldnt of wanted to anyway shes horrible i hate her
Demi:thats just typical of her! she's said stuff like that before about ex boyfriends no wonder they dumped her.
Leo:we'll i dont care anymore she's an idiot i never wanna see her again, i like someone else anyway we'll ive liked her for ages eversince i first met her.
Demi seemed surprised really! do i know her?
Leo:yeah it's you

Demi:you fancy me?! she was shocked that he felt the same way
Leo:yeah i do fancy you but i know you dont....
Demi:i feel the same way about you i have done for ages, i been so jealous when you we're with Kirsty im in love with you Leo.
Leo leaned in and gave Demi kiss on the lips "so will you go out with me?" Demi looked into his eyes and said yes they shared a passionate snog as they layed on the grass Demi snuggled up to Leo and they watched the fireworks...... part 4 coming soon :heart:

i_luv_dennis
01-09-2005, 14:46
that was so good i love it cant wait to read part 4

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 14:51
great!!!!!!!! hope part 4 is coming real soon! :D :D :D :D :D :D

charz 4 eva
01-09-2005, 16:59
Part 4
xfebruary 14th 2004x
Leo woke up he picked up his phone he wrote a text saying happy valentines day babe i luv u he sent it to Demi, in the flat next door Demi's phone went off she smiled as she read the text they met up on the grass next to the garages they called it their place because that's where they had their firts kiss and admitted that they liked each other. they shared a passionate kiss Leo presented Demi with a necklace and box of chocolates she looked into his eyes and said i love you Leo Taylor.

Leo held Demi's hand as they walked to school as they got nearer and nearer to school he suddenly took Demi down an ally way and they had a passionate kiss he said "Dems we cant tell no one about this ok coz it will get passed around and someone will shout their mouth off about it my dad will go mad at me and your family wont be happy about it." she agreed an said that they can just meet in secret. as they approached school Leo said "ill meet you at our place at 4.00 i love you" she said "ok i love you too."

Demi saw her mates Katie and Lauren she said "alright? what ya both been up to lately?" "nothing much" they all walked off together. meanwhile Leo was with his mates john, bradley, mike, karl, dan, craig and lee they were talking about what girls they fancied john who was one of the popular lads and every girl liked him said he liked Katie Lewis all the boys said really! bradley said he fancied kirsty Leo looked up and bradley said "sorry mate i forgot" Leo just said "nah dont worry about it"

Karl wasnt one of the popular boys even though he was mates with some of the popular guys, dan asked him who he fancied "god i really fancy Demi Miller she is fit!" all the boys apart from Leo were egging him on to try getting with her john and mike said "go on my son get in there you can give her one." Leo didnt like them talking about his girlfriend like that but had to stop himself from saying anything. at lunch Leo text Demi to warn her that his mate karl was gonna try getting with her he told her to just say that she aint intereseted , she wasnt to pleased that he was gonna let karl do this but she said that she'll tel him where to go.

Part 5
Demi was sat on a bench when she saw Karl coming up to her she thought great i gota put up with this idiot trying to get with me. he said alright sexy do you wanna go out with me? "no thanx i wouldnt want you as a boyfriend" all the boys laughed including Leo. Karl kept trying and was touching Demi she was getting really annoyed get off me you weirdo! she screamed Leo was watching and didnt like what he saw he turned away for a second and in that time Karl was on top of Demi forcing himself on her she kicked him where it hurts but he punch her right in the face everyone who was watching said ouch! all Leo's mates said "Leo look what hes just done to Demi" he looked out the window and saw his girlfriend crying with blood all over her face.......
haha a cliffhanger that will keep you guessing about what happens next :heart:

i_luv_dennis
01-09-2005, 17:07
omg that was exerlent i want to no what going to happen next

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 17:42
omg you have to carry it on!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! this is great carry on really soon

charz 4 eva
01-09-2005, 18:31
Part 5 continued....
Leo saw Demi with blood all over her face and clothes she was shacking and really scared everyone was shouting Demi run get away from the lonny! Leo left his mates and ran down the stairs to get to Demi she was crying and didnt know what to do she was petrified karl was looking at her and saying you look really sexy now he pulled out a knife everyone gasped someone shouted "omg hes got a knife!" Leo was now running towards Demi and karl he shouted "oi get away from her you idiot" karl held Demi up against a wall your gonna pay for what yove done bitch turning me down like that.

Leo's mates came running down to help john shouted "put the knife down mate dont do something stupid dont stab her" "Leo went up to karl get away from her dont touch her again il hit you if you do" craig said Leo since when have you cared about Demi and pretecting her?" since she became my girlfriend everyone started looking at each other and Demi smiled through her tears and blood stained face. Karl was going mad and almost stabbed Demi but craig and john managed to hold karl back and pin him down on the floor Leo punched Karl and told him to never touch his girlfriend ever again Demi fell into Leo's arms and sobbed her heart out everyone left and Karl was taken away by the police.

Leo took Demi home but cleaned her face up before other wise her parents would blame him for her blooded face she was ok but didnt want to go home she wanted to stay with Leo he said that she has to go home, the young couple sat behind the garages Demi had a black eye and a fat lip but she was still able to kiss Leo. they stayed together til 8.30pm he said i love you ill see you tommorow meet me out here everyting will be ok. they had a kiss and she left Leo before her dad saw them together. part 6 coming soon :heart:

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 18:45
more soon please i love it please do more tonight!

charz 4 eva
02-09-2005, 10:03
no one seems to be replying but ill do part 6 and 7 hope you enjoy when you do read it.
Part 6
It was the morning after Karl had punched Demi and tried to stab her, she was still in shock her parents Rosie and Keith wouldnt let her out of the house she told them that she just wanted to go to school and forget about yesterday. Demi went outside and met Leo he saw her black eye "that looks painful are you ok?" "i will be as long as ive got you" "im sorry dems i should of stopped karl from doing this to you, i shouldnt of let him think he had a chance of getting with you, i should of told him that your my girlfriend he wouldnt of done this to you its all my fault" Leo said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "it aint your fault Leo you were'nt to know what he was campable of and that he was gone do this to me." "its over Dems we cant be together anymore im sorry!" "why?! i love you Leo you cant just end it like this!"
Leo walked off to his mates and left Demi sobbing he heart out she was devastated that he had just dumped her.......

Later on in the afternoon Demi was sat in her room looking out of the window at Leo he was laughing and joking with his mates she phoned him Leo i love you please get back with me i wanna be your girlfriend!" i'll think about it ok just dont bug me today i wanna be on my own" ok said Demi as she cried even more looking at Leo. At about 6pm Demi went out for a walk she got round the corner of the tower block and was faced with Karl, alright babes? you fancy a quicky come on dont be shy i aint gona hurt ya! he said with an evil laugh he was touching Demi she didnt like it at all why you doing this i dont want you! GET AWAY FROM ME! he now had Demi on the floor he was snogging her, just round the corner one of Leo's other mates john was watching he called his mates for back up and he called Leo, mate karls got your girlfriend Demi hes attacking her......

Part 7
Demi was laying on the floor crying, Leo arrived OI! get away from my girlfriend i told you the other day keep away from her you low life! all Leo's mates got hold of karl and dragged him away they all wared him to stay away from Demi Leo took her to craig's house they spent most of the evening together, Demi fell asleep in Leo's arms he smiled to himself, later on at about 1am Demi woke up LEO! "yer whats the matter?" nothing i just wanted to know that you were still here with me she said with a sigh of relief. Demi told Leo that she wanted to have sex so they did at 7am demi woke up again
Leo: you ok dems
Demi:yer im fine do you regret what we did in the night?
Leo:no! were in love and wanted to do it......didnt we? are you regreting doing it then?
Demi:no i was just asking you to see what you thought about it and i now know that you love me so it's ok aint it? i love you
Leo:yer its ok i love you too and nothing can go wrong now.
but little did they no that things were about to get worse.......part 8 coming soon :heart:

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 10:08
this is great do more soon please!

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 10:30
yeah more please i love it

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 13:10
just cuaght up fomr part 2 onwards. its really good! so sweet when leo said he liked Demi for the first time! awwww really good keep it up :)

charz 4 eva
02-09-2005, 13:16
thanks xXxJessxXx your story is brilliant keep going with it

charz 4 eva
02-09-2005, 14:05
Part 8 Demi's pregnant!
xMay 2004x
It was 4 months since Demi and Leo had sex they had done it agian since then but they didnt want to do it anymore really their relationship was more than just sex it was real they were in love and wanted to be together they new their parents would go mad if they found out coz Leo's dad hates Demi's dad and their relationship would be over. Demi woke up she felt sick she thought she was coming down with something little did she know that she was pregnant!
Leo was out with his mates he was thinking alot about Demi and knew it was real between them both he wanted to be with her no one could split them up no matter what they did, his phone went off
hey babes you alright? he said to Demi
Dem:no im ill ive been sick twice already i cant come out to cya today im sorry i will try coming out tonight though i promise
Leo:its ok babes you cant help being ill can ya? i'll ring you later yeah to check how you are love you
Demi:yeah ok love you too. she put the phone down and rushed to the toilet and was sick again what's wrong with me she said to herself.

Leo's mates were teasing him about Demi awww Leo loves Demi mike laughed so what if he loves her and is serious about her its his choice aint it? said john "yer your right john said dan bradley and craig "thanx guys for sticking up for me i do love her and yeah i am serious about her shes gorgeous Leo said with a smile. haha dont make me laugh Leo Taylor said a voice he turned around to see Lucy Sharpe with Kirsty his ex girlfriend you dont love her your only with her for sex thats all" yer i agree thats all he wanted me for said Kirsty "no it wasnt i didnt even wanna be with you and we never had sex so you need to shut your mouth with all these lies i wouldnt of wanted to have sex with you anyway your ugly and fat" all Leo's mates laughed their heads off "we'll said Leo mate"

Meanwhile in the flats Demi was layed in bed and thought to herself i havent hadnt my period for 4 months she realised she was pregnant. Leo's phone went off it was a text it said Leo i need you to come round mine now i gotta tell you something its important. Leo left his mates and went round Demi's
what is it what's happened? said Leo
Leo their aint no easy way of telling you this ive taken a pregnancy test it came back positive im pregnant!..............
oh dear what will the young lovers do now? part 9 coming soon keep reading :heart:

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 16:36
this is just fab cant wait the part 9

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 17:42
write some more soon lol

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 17:59
Awww they are so cute! lol :)

This is really good, wonder what he'll reaction will be! :hmm:

Keep it up, more soon please! :thumbsup:

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 18:00
i would think he will be really happy or i hope he will lol

charz 4 eva
02-09-2005, 18:26
Part 9
xMay 2004x
Leo say something ive just told you that im pregnant! Demi said with tears in her eyes. i cant believe this Dems how could we of been so stupid? he said with anger in his voice, how far gone are ya? about 4 months i only realised that i was pregnant when i remembered that i aint had my period for ages. Leo what we gonna do?
Leo:i dunno dems but we gotta keep it secret i'll get battered if my dad finds out and your parents will go mad, Demi promise me you wont tell no one.
Demi:i wont but what happens when my bump gets really big everyone will know that im pregnant and your mates aint gona shut their mouths r they?
Leo:look i gotta go your parents will be back soon and i'll get done cya later yeah? i'll ring you or something he gave her a kiss goodbye.

Rosie returned home Demi was out she had gone to see Leo she couldnt be parted from him "Dems what you doing here?" "i needed to get out and see you im sorry" she said with a half smile "its ok were just gonna have to be careful from now on and make sure no one sees us hanging out together"
Leo "i aint ready to be a mum how can i be at 13 im to young!" he whispered in her ear "ssh dont shout it out so people can hear that your pregnant my mates hear it they're be telling everyone at school then are parents will find out. we dont want that to happen if it gets out we'll never be able to see each other agian"

Demi's phone went off it was her mum dont say anything its my mum! "Demi come home it's getting late darlin" "ok mum i'll be back in 5 mins" she gave Leo a passionate kiss and told him she'll see him tomorrow night i love you" "yeah i love you too i'll text you later night" he placed his hand on her belly it was starting to get big he said "i'll be there for you Dems when the baby is born i promise your my girl and that baby is my responsibility" he smiled at her she kissed him back then left to go back home..............
what will Demi and Leo do next? their parents are going to find out but for how much longer can they keep it a secret?! Part 10 coming soon :heart:

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 18:33
more soon its great!

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 18:33
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet! its so cute!!!

more soon please!!!!!!!! :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-09-2005, 20:43
Carry on, its great

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 20:51
it great i love it more more more

leo_is_so_fit!!
03-09-2005, 14:54
brill more soon please!

charz 4 eva
03-09-2005, 15:16
Part 10
xJuly 2004x
It was 2 months since Demi found out she was pregnant with Leo's baby she was now 6 months pregnant it was a saturday morning Demi was woken up by her baby moving her parents didnt now she was pregnant but knew she had been seeing someone demi had told them that she had dumped the guy her family believed her, her phone went off she read the text from Leo it said "hiya babes u alrite hows my lil baby doing in ur belly i still find ya attractive even though ur getting bigger" i luv u cya later yeah? txt me when ur comin out luv Leo x
she started to cry she couldnt believe she was pregnant at such a young age but knew when her parents found out they would never let her see Leo again and when the baby was born it would be the only thing left to remind her of Leo, she shut her eyes and had an image of the three of them being together in the future...................

"Dems you coming out or what? im waiting for ya im gonna see doughnut" she was woken from her day dreaming by Darren typical she said to herself. doughnut wait for me! Darren shouted to his mate "cya later Dems ok?" "yeah whatever" said Demi, she walked off and sat by the garages she began to cry you alright dems? she looked up to see Leo she fell into his arms "i cant believe im pregnant why me why have i got to be tied down with a baby at my age im 13 Leo i cant happen to me!" "i know babes but it is happen and we just gotta deal with it, i aint gonna leave you theres no way im walking out of your life you need me to be there for you and the baby, i love you i dont care about anything else you and the baby are the only people i care about."

Demi just looked at him then back down at the ground she pulled him closer to her they shared a kiss then she layed her head on his chest and he layed his head on her head...............
in the next part Demi and Leo's families find out!.................. :heart:

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 15:20
awwwwwwwwwwww more soon please, wonder what they'll say

i_luv_dennis
03-09-2005, 16:05
awww more more more i love it

charz 4 eva
03-09-2005, 18:31
Part 11
xAugust 2004x
Demi went out early in the morning she wanted to get some fresh air and to look at her bump she was 7 months pregnant and her parents still hadnt found out she was covering her bump with flecces, as she walked around the estate she saw Leo's mates John and Bradley they came over to her "alright Demi how are ya" said john "im fine thanx wheres Leo today?" oh hes gone to see some other mates down town somewhere he said he'll cya later at your place wherever that is" john said sounding confused "dont worry i know what he means" she said with a smile "cya later" "cya" said john.

Demi sat down on the grass holding her bump she was thinking about Leo and what their baby would look like "Dems what you doing out here mum and dad are worried about ya they didnt know where you'd gone" said Darren she got up quickly covering her bump "im coming in now i needed some fresh air", as she got up everything went black DARREN! she fell to the floor darren turned around Dems whats the matter Dems! talk to me, she had collapsed Rosie and Keith came running out "whats happened to her is she alright" said Rosie panacking...............

Demi was rushed to hospital the doctors were examaning her Rosie, Keith, Mickey and Darren were all waiting in the relatives room wondering what was wrong with Demi, the doctor entered Mr and Mrs Miller "yes" they both said "i have been examining Demi the reason why she collapsed was because she is 7 months pregnant the Millers all looked at each other my baby my little baby is pregnant "oh Keith" said a shocked Rosie they were gobsmacked, later on the Millers went to Demi's room "Demi darlin why didnt you tell us that your pregnant?" said a shocked Rosie "i knew you would be disappointed with me i couldnt tell you because you would have ago at me" said Demi crying. "Whos the father Demi tell me now" said an angry Keith "i aint telling you your never gonna find out now all of ya get out i wanna be on my own" said an upset Demi.

Back on the estate Leo's phone went off it was a text from demi "sorry i cant meet u babe im in hospital i collapsed earlier now my mum and dad know im pregnant dont worry i aint told them that ur the dad i aint gonna tell em their never gonna no luv u x" he replied to the txt saying "its ok babe i'll c u when u get out luv u 2 x" Demi layed in the hospital bed knowing that her parents would find out someday that Leo is her babies dad she was dreading the truth coming out she wanted Leo to be with her more than ever she cried herself to sleep.................... in the next part what will Leo's mum and dad have to say about their sons latest antics?..............part 12 coming soon :heart:

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 20:02
cool, poor demi and Leo. more soon please :)

lollymay
03-09-2005, 22:49
this is a good story

i_luv_dennis
04-09-2005, 11:39
good good

charz 4 eva
04-09-2005, 12:10
Part 12
xAugust 2004x
A few weeks had pasted since the Millers found out that Demi was pregnant she still hadnt told them who the father is she knew her parents would go mad at Leo after all he is the son of her father Keiths worst enemy so things would just get worse and she would never be able to see Leo again.
"Mum im just going out to get some fresh air wont be long promise" Demi shouted from the front door. "ok love take care of the baby and dont get up to mischeif right?" "ok" said Demi she left the flats and went over to the garages to see Leo she kept looking behind her to make sure none of her family were following her, Leo was sat on the floor looking at the ground he didnt realise Demi had just come round the corner he was crying

"Leo you alright? why you crying? asked a worried Demi "hiya" he said through his tears "i just cant believe this is happening i love you so much Demi i just feel so ashamed that ive got you pregnant we should of been more careful" he said holding his head in his hands. "i know but we cant turn back the clock if we could i would make sure that we had been more careful" said Demi crying Leo leaned in and gave her a kiss she then rested her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her touching her belly he felt the baby kick did you feel that Dems the baby just kicked ya! he said with a smile on his face "yeah i felt it babes thats our little baby Leo and he or she is gonna be loved by us both aint they?" "yeah i'll love the baby just as much as i love you he said with a tear running down his cheek they both looked at each other and smiled as they shared a peaceful romantic moment................

"OI GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!" it was keith he had snuck out to see where Demi was "so you got her pregnant did ya? he said angrily "yeah but i didnt mean to" said Leo holding Demi's hand "Demi get yourself inside now!" said Rosie she grabbed Demi and practically dragged her into the flats.
"what you doing to my son Miller?" said Ray Leo's dad
Keith had punched Leo in the face for getting his daughter pregnant
"do you wanna know what your boy has done?" said Keith angrily
"what Miller whats he done thats so wrong?"
"hes got my Demi pregnant thats what hes done"
"you what! he would never go no near your daughter the whole lot of your family are scum" said Ray with anger in his eyes. keith left and Leo was dragged into the flats by his father Trisha Leo's mum said "what's the nosie for what's going on?" "OUR STUPID SON HAS ONLY BEEN AND GOT THAT KEITH MILLER'S DAUGHTER PREGNANT!" "oh Leo" said a shocked trisha.
that night Demi layed awake in her bed holding her belly all she could hear was Leo getting a beating from his dad and knew there was no way she could help the boy she loves escape his evil father..........
Part 13 coming soon :heart:

xXxJessxXx
04-09-2005, 12:25
awwwwwwwwwww, poor Leo and poor demi too. this is great, more soon please! :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
04-09-2005, 19:50
Its great, please carry on!

i_luv_dennis
05-09-2005, 16:27
more i love it

eastenderfan_91
05-09-2005, 16:30
great more very soon!

charz 4 eva
05-09-2005, 18:01
Part 13
It was 6am Demi got up put some clothes on and snuck out the house she had to see Leo she text him sayin "babe come out i need 2 cya x" 5 minutes later Leo came round the corner and greated Demi with a passionate kiss he had a black eye and a bruised face he lifted up his t-shirt all Demi could see was bruising all over his chest and belly he had also been kicked in the ribs and they were cracked but he wasnt aloud to go the hospital he just had to put up with the pain and bruising and everyone knowing that his dad had done it to him.

"Demi where are ya" said Mickey he was out looking for her Demi gave Leo a kiss goodbye and told him to meet her here later she snuck round the corner and walked past the bikes so that she could see Mickey "where you been you better not of been to see Leo" he said to her with a worried look on his face no course i aint! i came out to get some freash air" she went back to the flat and kept thinking about Leo. meanwhile Leo was sat on the brick wall thinking about Demi and about their baby he knew he was going to make a good dad and always get to see the baby and Demi..........he just didnt know how wrong he was.
In Part 14 Demi and Leo are split up............

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 18:07
awwwwwwwwww more soon please

eastenderfan_91
05-09-2005, 18:09
quick more soon its fantastic!

leo_is_so_fit!!
05-09-2005, 22:12
kwik more soon please!

charz 4 eva
06-09-2005, 17:51
Part 14
As Demi sat on the sette she was thinking about her baby and what she would call it and how she would care for it, Rosie arrived home "you ok love?" "yeah im just thinking about the baby" said Demi in a positive way. Mickey came back and sat next to Demi he got out a piece of paper with a picture of a house on it "what's that?" she said "ahh its are new house in walford thats where we are moving to we cant stay here anymore not with everything thats happening dems" said Mickey, Demi looked away and said oh later that evening Rosie sat her family down and told them about the move "we aint staying here anymore we cant and i know its gonna be hard for us but we gotta move on" she said looking at Demi.

"we aint moving coz we gotta move on its coz you and dad dont want me to be anywhere Leo he aint a bad person he might of done stupid things but everyone does stupid things, and hes the father of my baby and that will never ever change no matter how much you hate him hes still my babies dad! and it takes to people to have sex so im just as much to blame for this mess as him Demi said before running into her room.

Demi cried herself to sleep she thought to herself how can my mum and dad hate Leo so much he aint to blame for getting me pregnant. the next day Demi went out to see Leo she told him that shes moving house and will never see him again he was really upset to be losing the girl he loves and the mother of his unborn baby i'll visit you when the babies born let me know when you have it and i'll meet you somewhere he said holding her bump and crying they arragned to meet for one last time the next day to say goodbye Demi left and Leo sat on his own crying his eyes out............
Part 15 Demi and Leo say goodbye before Demi moves to walford :heart:

i_luv_dennis
06-09-2005, 18:00
omg i love it more please

xXxJessxXx
06-09-2005, 18:52
awwwwww, its so sad! poor Leo and Demi.... more soon please :)

leo_is_so_fit!!
06-09-2005, 20:30
more soon please. awwwwww it is so sweet!

eastenderfan_91
07-09-2005, 12:44
poor leo and demi do more soon!!!!

i_luv_dennis
07-09-2005, 16:40
more more more please

charz 4 eva
07-09-2005, 19:05
Part 15
xSeptember 4th 2004x last goodbye
It was saturday morning Demi was getting ready to meet Leo before she moved house on monday she was feeling really sad and wanted this day to last forever. she left the flats and walked across the road to get to the garages, she arrived at the garages and saw Leo he was dressed up in smart clothes as soon as he saw Demi he gave her a big hug and kissed her passionatly "i dont want you to go babe i love you please stay here dont leave me" Leo said with tears in his eyes "ive got no choice i gotta move house move away from you and the past my family hate you and your parents hate me and my family so we gotta go, i dont want to but i have to i wanna stay with you you know i love you" Demi said with a stiff bottom lip. they both made the most of their time together...........

Time was getting on it was now 5pm Demi's phone went off it was her mum come home now teas ready Demi looked into Leo's eyes i love you and i'll never forget you and your visit me when the baby is born?" "yeah course i will i love you too text me and ring me i'll do the same" they shared a passionate kiss and Demi left looking behind her as she walked back to the flats Leo watched Demi walk back knowing that he really loves her and wants to be with her and the baby.............
in the next part the Millers leave the estate and Leo watches as Demi is taken away from him :heart:

Leo_in_ee_rules
07-09-2005, 20:22
Please carry on soon!

eastenderfan_91
07-09-2005, 20:27
more more!!! lol its perfect

xXxJessxXx
07-09-2005, 20:41
awww no! poor leo... and demi. aww its so sad more soon.

charz 4 eva
08-09-2005, 10:41
Part 16
xSeptember 6th 2004x the Millers move.
"Keith! were did you put that kettle i cant find it anywhere?" Rosie shouted to keith, "you had it last look i gotta do other stuff love i cant waste my time looking for a kettle!" said Keith. "Darren can you sort out your school fings please and get em in the car?" said Rosie "yeah ok" said a miserable Darren "wheres Demi?" Rosie asked Darren "umm shes in her room packing fings i saw her crying as she looked at a picture of Leo, shes really gonna miss him mum she loves him" said Darren worried about his sister "oh dont you start sticking up for him Darren she dont need that low life Leo hes no good for her he got up pregnant and i dont want him to have anything to do with Demi and the baby right? so dont you start sneaking around arranging meetings for the pair!" said an angry Rosie "i aint mum i wouldnt do that but he is the father of your grandchild and my neice or nephew you cant change that! said Darren sticking up for his sister.

Meanwhile Demi was packing some clothes she put a necklace on that Leo had given her it was of a heart with the words I LOVE U written on it she was really upset she didnt want to leave Leo she loved him to much and she wanted him to be part of their babies life but knew her family hated him, she was interuppted from thinking by her phone going off its a text from Leo "i'll really miss u babe but good luck with the move yeah dont forget me i luv u x" Demi began to cry she had no choice she had to move away from the guy she loves.............

It was now mid-day Rosie, Keith and Darren were taken things to the removal van and ice cream van the removal van was gettin pretty full up so they had to put some stuff in the ice cream van, "Demi you ready love have you packed all your fings?" Rosie said to her dauhgter "yeah im just packing a few more fings mum can you get dad to come an get some of my bags coz i cant carry em not in my condition" Demi shouted. she text Leo back saying "im going soon u dont have 2 watch me go but if u wanna just wave goodbye 2 me then u can i luv u x"

Keith took Demi's bags and they all left the flat they sorted themselves out with who was going in the ice cream van and removal van and things like that Demi got in the ice cream van with Darren she sat on her seat looking all around to see if she could see Leo........ "you ok Dem's you dont look very happy is it coz your moving away from Leo?" Darren looked at his sister worried "yeah i dont wanna go i love Leo and wanna stay with him it aint fair!" said an upset Demi. Dem's Leo's over there Darren said, Demi looked up and saw Leo sat on his bike he was looking straight at her he didnt take his eyes off her.

Clint jumped into the ice cream van and started up the engine "you ready?" he said to Demi and Darren "yeah" replied Darren but Demi was to busy looking at Leo to even hear what Clint had said. As Clint began to drive Demi shouted out the window I LOVE YOU LEO he shouted back I LOVE YOU TOO! as the ice cream van and removal van drove away into the distance Leo looked up and cried his eyes out back in the ice cream van Demi started to cry Darren put his arm round her for comfort but it didnt help................

Leo was still on his bike he rode it over to the garages and cried he wanted Demi to stay he just sat there his phone went off but he didnt answer it he was to upset. Demi was really upset she cried all the way to walford she wondered if she would ever see Leo again..............and Leo thought the same as he sat on is own back at the flats.........................
aww how sad! :heart: :crying:

eastenderfan_91
08-09-2005, 13:08
oh poor leo and demi do more soon

xXxJessxXx
08-09-2005, 15:25
awwwww, thats so sad and so sweet. more soon please!

i_luv_dennis
08-09-2005, 16:44
love it more please

Leo_in_ee_rules
08-09-2005, 19:54
Please carry on its great, poor Demi and Leo.

i_luv_dennis
09-09-2005, 17:06
i no lol

charz 4 eva
13-09-2005, 17:19
Part 17 the following day
this part of the story is mostly about Leo and how he feels about Demi and how he will cope without the girl he loves it will also include some of Demi.

Leo woke up in the middle of the night he was screaming he had a nightmare that Demi and the unborn baby had died he sat up got his phone he started writting a text to Demi it said "hi babe i love u i no its l8 but i rele wanna speak 2 ya tb luv leoxx" he sent it. the time was 3.30am he looked at a photo of Demi he began to cry, next door trisha lay awake next to her violent husband ray she got out of bed and went to her sons room she said Leo "can i come in?" he looked up and nodded she sat on his bed and said "oh Leo i hate to see you like this"

He fell into her arms and cried his eyes out, she placed her arms around her son and rested her chin on his head "Leo i know how your feeling you love her i know you do and your love the baby when its born and dont you worry you can see it if you want i will let you see it" Leo looked up really your let me see Demi and my baby?!" he said with a shocked voice. "yeah i will im not like your dad i wont hit you for seeing your baby you've got the right to see him or her i wont stop you". "thanks mum i love you" she just hugged him.

It was now 8am Leo got up again he went to the kitchen made himself some breakfast trisha came out "morning Leo you ok?" "yeah look last night did you mean what you said about me seeing the baby and Demi?" "course i did Leo i want you to be part of your babies life you cant not be and im sure Demi wants you to be part of its life she loves you and you love her and thats good enough for me" he just smiled at her. ray got up Leo didnt even look at him "what were you crying about last night?" "nothing hes just having trouble at school aint ya Leo?" trisha said "yeah people are picking on me for getting Demi pregnant" "well if you hadnt started dating that scum tart then none of this would of happened!" ray said angrily

"Dont call her scum or tart she aint that at all i love her i wont have you saying things about her!" Leo said fighting back and sticking up for his girlfriend. "what you gonna do hit me? no i dont think so thats my job!" ray said really angrily. Leo left the flat and went out on the estate his phone went off it was a text from his mate just wanting to meet him he tought it was from Demi "her phones probably off or shes got no credit Leo said to himself.

Part 18
meanwhile over in walford Demi was looking at the text from Leo she didnt want to text back because she wanted to get Leo out of her life she knew he would probably move on get a new girlfriend forget about her and the baby he would just move on not see her ever again. Demi began to cry she had a photo of Leo she said to the photo "i love you" she then got on with the rest of her life and so did Leo back at the estate.............

i_luv_dennis
13-09-2005, 17:22
wow i love it

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 17:23
awwww, its so sweet yet so sad :) / :crying: lol, its really good more soon please! :cheer:

i_luv_dennis
13-09-2005, 17:28
i no its so good

kirstienod
13-09-2005, 18:05
Noooooo! lol, really good, more soon please!

eastenderfan_91
13-09-2005, 18:45
more soon great so far

kirsty_g
14-09-2005, 16:25
wow i just started to read it lol its great

Leo_in_ee_rules
14-09-2005, 20:21
Its great, more soon please!

kirstienod
16-09-2005, 17:36
Great! More soon i hope!

charz 4 eva
20-09-2005, 20:48
Part 19
"Mum just going out wont be late in" Leo shouted to his mum "ok dont go seeing Demi you know what your dad will be like if he finds out" trisha warned her son thank god Ray wasnt in the flat at the time!

Leo went out onto the estate he didnt go over to his mates Mike Karl n John he just sat on his own and looked at a picture of Demi he got his phone out to text Demi to let her know how he felt, he felt like he needed to tell her that he still cares and wants to be there for the baby he started texting but put his phone away he couldnt do it. "You alright Leo mate? why aint you sitting with us?" John asked "Dont want to just wanna be on my own, i miss Demi i love her so much and i wanna see my baby when its born, but my dad wont let me i hate him" Leo said shouting "why you telling me this Leo?" "your the only person i can talk to about how i feel your the only one i can trust not to say anything" Leo said looking at his mate with honesty.

That night Leo phoned Demi she didnt pick up first of all she didnt know what to say to him but when he phoned her a second time she picked up they had a chat and both admitted that they wanted to see each other Leo said "i love you" and Demi said "i love you too" they both said goodbye and hung up both felt happy that they had spoke again they really missed each other and wanted to meet up but knew it would be impossible. they both went to sleep wondering what the future will hold and if they would ever see each other again.............hope you like it :heart:

Leo_in_ee_rules
20-09-2005, 20:53
its great, i hope they do see eachother again, more soon i hope!

i_luv_dennis
21-09-2005, 16:30
thats great lol more

xXxJessxXx
21-09-2005, 16:32
awww hope they do get to see each other again! More soon please

kirstienod
21-09-2005, 16:43
great, i hope they see each other soon!!

eastenderfan_91
21-09-2005, 16:51
awww this lovely more soon please

Leo_in_ee_rules
21-09-2005, 20:29
More soon please, its great!

kirstienod
23-09-2005, 18:01
yeh more soon!!! its excellent

i_luv_dennis
25-09-2005, 11:06
cant wait for more this is just a brill story

charz 4 eva
26-09-2005, 21:10
Part 20
It was now october 2004 Demi's bump was really big she was feeling the strain of her pregnancy, she was reaching the final parts of it and was going to have the baby soon, she wasnt thinking about Leo anymore she had moved on she knew she wouldnt see him again and that her family wouldnt let him near the baby, so she kept messing about with Darren and getting into trouble playing pranks on the neighbours to get all thoughts of Leo from her head.........

Meanwhile back at the estate Leo was missing Demi but knew they would never be together again, he thought it was so out of order the way their families kept them apart he wanted to see Demi and the baby when it was born he wanted to be part of the babies life. he'd stay out all night and wouldnt come back until 1 or 2 in the morning he would stay with mates and smoke drugs to get away from his troubled life, when he came back at night he would sit in his room and look at a picture of Demi and picture in his head what their baby would look like. Most days he wouldnt go to school he was to upset to attend he would just stay at home and listen to music n think about Demi.............

Demi was no longer at school she couldnt attend because she was so heavily pregnant she'd stay at home and watch tele and things one day rosie came home early "you ok love?" "yeah im fine just tired im gonna get some sleep" "ok well call me if you need anything". Demi went upstairs to bed and as she thought about her baby she also thought about Leo and wondered what he was doing...............

Leo sat in his room laid on his bed he was slowly falling asleep he started dreaming of Demi, he suddenly woke up and thought about going to see Demi when the baby is born he decided that he would he had to see his baby to see what it looked like he wouldnt be able to live with himself if he didnt do that, he was going to find out when the baby is being born and go see it and Demi he loved her and had to see her again one last time.............
Next part Demi has her baby and sees Leo again..... :heart:

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 21:13
awwww, poor Leo and Demi. please do more soon. :thumbsup:

kirstienod
27-09-2005, 17:31
awwwwww! sweet. More soon please

charz 4 eva
28-09-2005, 10:44
Part 21 Demi has her baby!
It was friday 29th october Demi was playing pranks on the neighbours with brother Darren she was getting balloons and filling them with water then poping them so it looked like her waters had broken she was asking pauline fowler for £20 saying that her mum said her and Darren had to get a cab to the hospital that was the whole idea to the prank was to get money.

It was mid-day Demi and Darren went into the community hall to nick a pram but a woman was in there so Demi asked her for a leaflet about bringing her baby to a club after the woman disappered Demi and Darren took a pram and tried running away with it but the woman came back and Demi got a stitch and had to stop, just as they walked around the corner they bumped into their mum and dad Rosie knew straight away that Demi had been running and said she was to stay at home which Demi didnt want to do.

Rosie and Keith were going out to bingo so Mickey had to look after Demi Kareena Mickey's girlfriend arrived she wanted abit of action but they couldnt because of Demi so Mickey gave Demi some money to stay in the house so him and Kareena could be alone, but as soon as they had gone upstairs Demi went out of the house to find Darren, she arrived at the park to find Darren with his mates he didnt want to hang out with his sister so she stayed on her on the swings, soon after they had gone Demi looked on the floor to find that her waters had broken she then fell on the floor with pains in her tummy she was having her baby!

Part 22~21 continued
Pauline walked by and Demi told her that her waters had broken of course she didnt believe it thinking that Demi was making it up again to get money but soon realised that it was for real this time so Pauline got and ambulance and got Demi to the hospital, she had tried knocking on the Millers door but Mickey and Kareena couldnt hear her because of the music they had on so she had no choice but to go with Demi to the hospital.

Meanwhile Paul had seen Demi with Pauline so he informed Alfie then Alfie went out looking for Keith and Rosie but he couldnt find them, in the ambulane
Demi was terrified her baby was almost there she didnt have long until it would be in the world, back in walford Alfie had found Rosie and Keith and told them what was happening they arrived back at home to find Darren eating and Mickey and Kareena half dressed she wasnt happy with them she had a go at Mickey but he wasnt listening instead he was thinking about ringing the babys dad to tell him that Demi was in labour which he did when he got upstairs. Meanwhile Demi was in the hospital having her baby all she had was Pauline for comfort.........

Eventually Rosie arrived to help her daughter, Demi was so happy when her mother arrived she was really struggling.....eventually out came a baby girl Rosie was so happy but Demi felt differently Rosie went out to the waiting area to tell her family that Demi has had a baby girl all the Millers went to see Demi and the new addition to their family they were all happy, just after that a man and his son walked in the boy was pushed forward to his baby it was Leo! Demi didnt say anything she just looked at him and Leo just looked at his baby he had a black eye which was down to his father Ray, the Millers hated Leo and his father, Leo was told that he would never see his baby again so he best make the most of it. Leo and his dad left the hospital and Demi requested to be alone with her baby once her family had gone she just looked at her daughter thinking...............aww cute! :heart:

SEXY_ROSIE
28-09-2005, 13:49
Awww it's so cute pleaseeeeeeee write more.

EDIT: TEXT TALK

kirstienod
28-09-2005, 14:17
awwwww! its sweet! more soon hopefully

SEXY_ROSIE
28-09-2005, 14:18
Yeah it's really good

EDIT: TEXT TALK

eastenderfan_91
28-09-2005, 16:24
its brill more soon

xXxJessxXx
28-09-2005, 17:09
awww more soon please

Charmed
28-09-2005, 19:28
Yeah!Very Soon!

Leo_in_ee_rules
28-09-2005, 20:00
awww so cute, poor leo, more soon please!

SEXY_ROSIE
29-09-2005, 14:28
When is there going be some more this story is really good.

kirstienod
02-10-2005, 19:12
yeh! great! more soon i hope xx

charz 4 eva
05-10-2005, 16:50
Hey people could you please give your opinion on this would you like me to carry on this story ive got up to the part of Demi giving birth and seeing Leo again should i carry it on including the parts when the millers move back to the old estate when Demi and Leo get together again and ending it when Leo dies and stuff or would it be a complete waste of time because you already know what happened when it was on tele, i could carry it on with what might happen in a few years time with Demi and Aleesha please can you all tell me what you would want me to do thank you

xXxJessxXx
05-10-2005, 18:09
I want you to continue!!!! :D

Its up to you really. we have seen what happens from the time of the birth until Leo's death like you said on the tv. but you could adapt it in to your own adding anything in you'd like to see happen, make it your own and change what's happend in EE on tv. or if you wnated to stick to the story you could do a future one.

i dont think you should re live the bits we've seen on tv but you could change it continue from after the birth but in your own way adding your own ideas (if ya get me) be imaginative. i wouldnt mind reading which ever you chose to do. :)

kirstienod
06-10-2005, 16:27
yeh contiune definatly! you wouldnt need to do the bit they shown on tv but you could either do where they went to the squat and leo can stay alive or you can do Demi and Aleesha after Leo's death and show how they are coping

SEXY_ROSIE
10-10-2005, 19:03
that sounds realy good

kirstienod
12-10-2005, 16:21
Are you going to continue and if yes how?

i_luv_dennis
13-10-2005, 18:45
its really good just carry on with it please
i love it lol

Leo_in_ee_rules
13-10-2005, 19:54
I think that you should carry on

SEXY_ROSIE
13-10-2005, 20:35
yeah me to when are u doing another one

kirstienod
14-10-2005, 16:26
yeh, carry it on its great!

charz 4 eva
14-10-2005, 16:44
This part of the story is where Leo and Demi run away to the squat but Leo doesnt die i'll do the script on them in the squat and things but i will change the story so that Leo doesnt get invloved with drugs and doesnt die.

the story will include:
*The millers finally accepting Leo and allowing him to see Demi and Aleesha
*Leo moves in with the millers because something devastating happens to him but what?.........
*Demi leaves school to be with Aleesha and Leo and Leo also leaves school so he can get a job to support his daughter and girlfriend.

Part 1 July 2005

"Demz mum and dad are splitting you and Leo up i heard them talking about it earlier"
"nah you've got it wrong Darren they wouldnt do that to me they know how much Leo means to mean i love him they known that"
"yer i know Demz but i bukned from school trisha came round wanting to know where Leo was she fought he'd be here then she said something about i cant wait to get away from you lot it cant come a minute sooner! then she stomed out"
"well shes got it wrong youve got it wrong they wouldnt spilt........."
"Demz listen to me they are splitting yous to up i aint lying why would i your my sister and it aint fair that theyre doing this to ya"

Demi ran upstairs and started to cry she was devastated she loved Leo so much and she knew he felt the same why would they do this to me i thought they loved me well obviously not! she said to herself..........just then her phone rang it was Leo she couldnt answer it she was to upset she knew she'd have to tell him he would be gutted to now that hes been taken away.

That night Leo came round Demi was on her own with Aleesha her mum and dad had gone to bingo and Mickey and Darren were out together.
"Hiya Demz why didnt you answer youre phone earlier?"
"Oh Leo!" she burst into tears and fell on the sofa
"what? what is it tell me Demz whats happened?"
"there splitting us up its working were being torn apart"
"what you talking about babe whos splitting us up?"
"my mum and dad and your mum and dad your mums taking you to scotland to start a new life move house the lot"
"i dont understand why they doing it? how do you know?"
"they dont want us to be together they hate us being together simple as that, Darren told me and he aint lying he heard my mum and dad talking about your mums plans to move you away from me thats why i couldnt answer the phone i was to upset i still am!"

"Demz you know i love ya dont you?"
"yer why what you done?"
"well do you wanna run away with me i cant lose you i love you to much i aint moving away to scotland i cant live without you Demz youre the best thing thats ever happened to me, i only wake up in the mornings coz i know that i got something to live for and thats you and my little girl" he looked over at Aleesha with a smile and then he looked back at Demi and he smiled at her.
"Leo yer i will i'll run away with you, me you and Aleesha its just us three aint it?"
"yer it is" he leaned in and gave Demi a kiss on the lips "i love you so much Demz i always will no matter what" they both sat just together in each others arms just at that moment Aleesha woke up and began to cry Demi got up to see her but Leo said "no Demz sit down i'll see to her", he went over to Aleesha and picked her up she gave him a little smile he said hello leesh howz my little girl?

Aleesha stopped crying and giggled at her daddy Leo began to get tears in his eyes Demi looked at him "whats the matter?" "nothing its just i cant believe Aleesha is my baby i cant believe im a dad and ive got a beautiful daughter and a beautiful girlfriend who i love" Demi got up and put Aleesha back in her cot she then sat on Leo and kissed him "Leo this is what i want
us to be together you to be holding me in your arms and us looking at Aleesha knowing that were a family" "yeah thats all ive ever wanted since i saw you again when you moved back to the estate and i saw Aleesha, i want it to be me and you together with our baby.........Later that night they both packed Demi and aleesha's stuff and left walford together.
:heart: Next part: find out how Demi and Leo are coping :heart:

kirstienod
15-10-2005, 08:38
It's great! I'm glad you carried it on! More soon

i_luv_dennis
15-10-2005, 20:06
love it

kirstienod
16-10-2005, 17:14
Brillant! More soon!

kirstienod
17-10-2005, 17:02
Can't wait to see how you change it

SEXY_ROSIE
17-10-2005, 19:15
when is there going to be more

kirstienod
19-10-2005, 17:37
more soon please xx

SEXY_ROSIE
20-10-2005, 09:26
its realy good hope theres more soon

kirstienod
20-10-2005, 17:02
more soon please xx

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 09:18
It's fab!

kirstienod
23-10-2005, 18:43
more soon! xx

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 15:11
Brill! Well done

SEXY_ROSIE
26-10-2005, 14:55
when is there going to be more

kirstienod
26-10-2005, 19:53
Post more soon please xx

charz 4 eva
27-10-2005, 12:44
Part 2 August
Demi and Leo had been away from home for a week now, things were looking bad for them, they didnt have any money only a couple of quid. Aleesha was suffering aswell Demi couldnt feed her because they didnt have much food left for her, Leo tried to get work but didnt look old enough for it he managed to nick some food from the local shop and get some bits for Aleesha he'd rather go without food and feed Aleesha.

Demi:"Things are bad aint they?" "I think we should get some help, i cant let Aleesha go without stuff she needs things"
Leo:"I know babes but whos gonna help us?" "No one will people just think that were a couple of stupid kids with a baby, they aint gonna help us"
Demi "What if we ask some old ladies for some money there lend us some for stuff, old ladies help anybody ive seen it happen before"
Leo:"Yeah suppose but what if they dont what we gonna do then eh?"
Demi:"Well its gotta be worth a try aint it?" "I'll go up to them with Aleesha and ask if i can have some money, there more likely to give me some rather than you coz their feel sorry for me being so young with a baby and will give me some"
Leo:"Yeah ok we'll go out in abit yeah to try?"
Demi: "Yeah" "Leo look at Leesh shes smiling.....at you" Demi said this with a smile
Leo: "Awww she looks like me dont she?" "im so glad that i met you Demz i love you so much"
Demi:"Yeah she does look like ya" "I love you to" Demi kissed Leo on the lips then looked at Aleesha.

Part 3
Demi was out on the street trying to get money from old people she had got £5 so far. Leo was at the squat waiting for Demi and Aleesha, he was sat on the floor thinking about them both and wondering what Aleesha would be like in a few years time. He day dreamed that he was playing with her on the swings and she was laughing at him saying daddy. He bagan to cry just thinking about how much he loved Demi and how she was the only girl he would ever love. "Alrite Leo?" said a voice Leo looked up to see who it was "what you doing ere! why you ere" "thought id help you out with money i heard about you and ya girlfriend running away togetha". The mystery person was Kim Leos ex they had been together before Leo got with Kirsty.

Kim:"Look i thought you might need a mate to help you out, you aint got nothing Leo you need help"
Leo:"Yeah i need help but after what happend between us i thought you would never want to see me again i definatly dint fink youd ever help me and Demi" Leo said shocked
Kim:"Well ive moved on got a boyfriend and im happy now and you are aswell. So whats Demi like she nice?"
Leo: "Yeah shes gorgeous i love her and so is Aleesha they both my girls"
Kim:"Whos Aleesha?"
Leo:"Mine and Demi's baby daughter shes gorgeous i still cant believe im a dad."
Kim:"Oh rite your a dad blimey your already a dad thats scary!"
Leo: "Yeah i have to pinch myself sometimes coz i still think it aint possible that Aleesha is my baby."
Kim:"Aww bless ya!"

Meanwhile out in the street Demi had got the total of £10 she decided it was time to go back to the squat "come on leesh lets go back to daddy"
Demi started walking back to the squat she was thinking about Leo and how much she loved him nothing could change that.
Back at the squat Kim had moved closer to Leo she was now getting closer to his lips he didnt now what she was going to do next Demi was walking up the stairs with Aleesha, Kim leaned in and kissed Leo passionatly on the lips he pushed her away shocked "What the hell you doing!?" "I....thought.....you wanted......it" said a confused Kim "Well i dont!" shouted Leo.

Kim looked behind Leo to see Demi standing on the floor crying with Aleesha in her arms. Hi......ya Kim said Leo turned around "Demz you alrite?" "How could you LEO!" "i thought you loved me" said Demi "I do!" Leo said
Demi took a look at Kim and Leo and then ran out crying with Aleesha in her arms she sat on a brick wall and broke down into tears.
Next part:Leo finds Demi and tells her what happened will she listen to him? will she take him back? all will be revealed in the next part :heart:

charz 4 eva
29-10-2005, 12:29
Leo and Demi finally accepted
Part 4

It was 5pm Demi had been sat on the wall for an hour with Aleesha asleep in her arms Leo was sat in the squat on his own he began to realise that he had lost Demi forever he didn’t even kiss Kim she kissed him he didn’t want it he loved Demi and Aleesha to much, after abit of thinking he decided to go out and find Demi talk to her tell her what happened.

Back at the wall Demi decided to go back home she knew she couldn’t stay after this Leo didn’t want her he had lied about his feelings he doesn’t love me, she thought to herself. “Demz can I talk to you?” Leo said
Demi: “No go away I don’t wana talk to you”
Leo: “Please Demz I gotta tell you what happened I know it looked bad but I wasn’t me making the move it was Kim she came to the squat to talk to me and I told her about you and Aleesha and how much I love you both”
Demi: “Who is Kim” Ive never heard of her before”
Leo: “Shes my ex girlfriend I was with her before I got with Kirsty but we only lasted a few weeks.”
Demi:“ So you didn’t kiss her?” she kissed you
Leo: “Yeah she kissed me you saw it I didn’t want it I pushed her away as soon as she did it.” “Why would I want anyone else when I got you, I love you Demz you know I do and we are special coz we have a baby together are little Aleesha you and her are the only family I need”
Demi: “Oh Leo I love you” he put his arms around her and said “Demz were gonna be alrite trust me we will be ok”

They went back to the squat Demi rocked Aleesha to sleep she put her in her pushchair, she went over to Leo and sat on his lap. “You know Leo ive never stopped loving you even when I moved away from the estate I knew we were special, I wasn’t looking forward to having the baby I knew I was gonna go through pain and that you wouldn’t be aloud to have any part in her life.”
“But that’s all changed now if I hadn’t of come back to the estate coz of the rat problem then we wouldn’t of got together again and wouldn’t be here now”

Leo: “Yeah your right Demz but in some ways it would of better if we hadn’t of met each other again, it would of saved us all the upset and all the rows between are families.” “but im glad we got together again coz I love you and that will never change and I get to see Aleesha my little girl”

They sat in each others arms kissing and enjoying being together they really didn’t want it to end but knew it would eventually end and they would never see each other again…………….
Next part: Leo goes home and is devastated by what he sees :heart:

shannisrules
29-10-2005, 13:38
cool more soon

kirstienod
31-10-2005, 12:15
brillant! more soon please

kirstienod
04-11-2005, 17:37
more soon please i cnat wait for the next part

Potato1992
05-11-2005, 15:04
its brill

kirstienod
06-11-2005, 10:30
yeh, more soon please

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 17:57
please do some more, you havent done some for ages! keep up the good work

charz 4 eva
17-11-2005, 16:12
Part 4 *devastation for Leo*

"Demz its no good i gotta go to the estate get some cloths and money i got a stash in my room i wont be long i promise"
Demi:"Leo you cant what if ya mum and dad see ya? then me and you will never see each otha again and me and Leesh will be on are own again like before" Demi said desparate for him to stay.
Leo:"I wont be long babe i promise mum and dad will be out they wont know ive been back." "Dad will be down the pub and mum will be out shopping trust me they do the same thing everyday."

Before Demi had a chance to say anything Leo kissed her on the lips and kissed Aleesha on the head and gave Demi his watch "an hour i promise" he then left.

Leo arrived at the flats making sure nobody had seen him, he got out of the lift and went to the front door he then walked in. He was faced with a dredful smell what is that he said to himself as he shut the flat door, he went to his room and got clothes and his stash of money. He walked into his mum and dads room he saw his mum layed on the bed the smell was horrible. he went over and said "mum?" he started shaking her but she didnt respond.

MUM!!!! he shouted still getting no response, she looked cold "wait a minute shes not breathing" Leo said to himself then it hit him his mum was dead! Leo didnt know what to do weather he should get an ambulance and risk being caught by people or weather he should return to Demi and Aleesha and leave his mum........ After thinking about it he decided to call an ambulance and risk getting caught by the police as the runaway and risk losing Demi forever.
The ambulance arrived a few minutes later “Hello whats happened here young man?” Said the paramedic “Umm my…..mums…………dead! I came back home to get some stuff, I been at my mates for a while to get away from my dad and I found her laying on the bed, it took me awhile to realise she was dead.” Leo said on the verge of tears “Ok I know this is hard for you but I need you to stay here and wait for the police to arrive they will ask you a few questions”

“But I gotta get back to my mates im going out to a party, I gotta pick up my girlfriend aswell I cant be late getting there shell go mad!” Leo said panicking “You cant go not yet you found your mum shes been dead for awhile the police need to ask you some questions just to try and find out what happened and how she died.” “A can only stay for 5 minutes I cant stay long I gotta go!” As Leo spoke to the police time was ticking and Demi was getting worried, Leo had been gone for two hours she thought Leo had left her and didn’t want to return. She decided to wait for 10 minutes longer and if he didn’t show up she would take Aleesha and return home.

Part 5 *Leo shows up and gets a mouthful from Demi*

10 minutes had pasted and Demi started gathering her things Aleesha began to cry Demi said to her “oh leesh don’t start baby!” just then Leo said “Hello darling daddys here its ok”
Demi: “Where you been Leo?!” “You said you would be back at 4 and you turn up 2 hours later, what you been doing I been worried”
Leo:“Sorry babe I found….”
Demi:“Look sorry aint got enough, im leaving don’t give me one of your lame excuses.!”
Leo:“DEMI!!!! Leo shouted will you will just hear me out!”
Demi:“ Why should I Leo, what is it that you think ill be interested in coz I aint.
Leo: “I went back to the flat and found my mum shes dead Demi my mums dead.! Leo said with tears running down his cheeks.
Demi: “Oh babe im so sorry I didn’t mean anythink I said just then, is that why you took so long coz you didn’t wanna leave her.
Leo: “Nah it werent like that its just I had to call an ambulance and the police arrived they wanted to talk to me I tried getting away coz I knew that you would be waiting for me. Im sorry that I didn’t come back sooner.
Demi: “It don’t matter babe its ok”. “where was ya dad was he there?”
Leo: “Nah he was there she’d been dead for quite along time so dad must of killed her she had bruises all over her hed beaten her to death Demz.”
“How could my dad do that how could he of killed my mum?” “I love her so much Demz shes the best what am I gonna do with out her” Leo said crying his eyes out.

Demi: “Aww babe its gonna be ok you got me and Leesh, you don’t need that rotten low life scum whos meant to be ya dad you got me and I love you”
Leo: “Yer I know Demz and I love you to you’re the only girl that il ever love you know that I don’t want no one else ok.”
Demi: “Why you say that for?”
Leo: “Dunno coz im letting you know that I love you and that I don’t want nobody else.” After he had said this he put his hand up and touched Demi’s cheek he then got up and began kissing her passionately. She pushed him away. “Leo I don’t wana do any of that yet not so soon after Aleesha, I just wana be with you, I love you. Demi said smiling at Leo.
Leo smiled back at Demi and said ok babe were be ok I know we will.

Next part *Ray finds Leo and wants him back what will Leo do?*……Find out in the next part :heart:

i_luv_dennis
17-11-2005, 16:17
love it more please

kirstienod
17-11-2005, 16:45
brill! more soon please!

i_luv_dennis
19-11-2005, 13:19
yay charz 4eva i love it

kirstienod
20-11-2005, 13:51
more soon please

LUSHLOOKE69
20-11-2005, 15:59
They are well good keep them coming

kirstienod
20-11-2005, 16:44
yeh, more soon

charz 4 eva
03-12-2005, 14:50
Part 6 *Ray finds Leo and wants him home*

Leo walked down the street trying to get money from people he looked in a shop window to see his face on the television, it was Rosie and Keith making a plea for Demi to come home. “All we want is are babies back Demi and Aleesha please darlin we love you we want you home…………me and ya dad have been talking and were willing to accept your relationship with Leo he can come live with us cant he Keith “yeah course” Keith said feeling better. “We know that Leo is Aleesha’s dad and we want what’s best for her we’ll let Leo stay with us so he can be a proper dad to her.” “Please just come home we love you so much”

Leo ran back to the squat “Demz!!!!!! I got something to tell ya” he ran shouting with excitement. He was stopped in his tracks nothing could compare him for what he saw. “Well well well! what have we here you scruffy little git” “Your coming home with me now!!” “No I aint im staying with Demi and Aleesha their my family now I don’t need you” “YOU WHAT!!!” said Ray getting more and more angry “you heard im staying here with my girlfriend and daughter” Ray gave out an evil laugh “your more stupid than I bloody thought, you aint staying here your coming with me don’t go against me Leo you know what will happen”

Leo punched ray and knocked him out he grabbed Aleesha and held her tight he then grabbed Demi who was unconscious he put her over his shoulder and had Aleesha in his arms he grabbed some of there things and got out of the squat quick. He got to the corner of the road and heard ray shout “LEO COME HERE NOW!!!!!!” Leo ignored him and carried on running Aleesha started to cry Leo said “ssh well be home soon” she stopped crying. He reached the bus station “excuse me can you give me some money for the bus its an emergency I gotta get home please I gotta get my girlfriend and daughter home.” “Here will this do” the lady gave him £4 “thank you so much” he got on the bus and placed Demi on the chair and Aleesha beside him he looked out of the window to see some one with Aleesha’s buggy they got on the bus “Here you left this at the squat and this bag I went in to get it for you” oh thanks”

Leo sat on the chair with Aleesha on his lap Demi was unconscious but still breathing he started shaking her “Demz wake up please wake up” she just laid there not moving, they arrived at walford bus station he put Aleesha in her buggy and put the bag on his shoulder and carried Demi over his shoulder he was walking to the millers he got to the door he kicked it because he had his hands full. Darren opened the door MUM DAD!! Theyre back all three off them Rosie Keith and Mickey all ran to the door oh my god!!! whats happened to her Keith took Demi off Leos shoulder he started waking her Rosie took Aleesha out of her buggy “can I come in” Leo said “yeah course you can you can live with us” Rosie said

Leo pushed the buggy in and shut the door. He went to the kitchen and sat at the table “I bet your starving aint ya well here you are ill make you a fry up yeah” Rosie said “yeah please” Leo said “WHERES LEO !!? demi shouted she came into the kitchen “whats going on mum” Demi said shocked that they had let Leo in the house “me and ya dad decided to let Leo live with us coz well we know that trisha died and we didn’t want Leo to be living on his own with that animal ray” Rosie said “We don’t want you to get beaten all the time and probably end up being killed by him and we know how much Demi loves you and well we think its best for Aleesha that she has her dad bringing her up aswell.” “Is that ok demz you want that” “Course I do thank mum dad”

Leo and Demi spent most of the evening in her room with Aleesha being a family. “I cant believe mum and dad are letting you live here with me and Aleesha” Demi said in shock “I no but its good though it shows that they are accepting are relationship and letting us be together” “yeah” Demi said happier than ever.

Next part *Demi and Leo make big decisions about their futures* but are they the right ones? All will be revealed………. :heart:

i_luv_dennis
03-12-2005, 15:30
i love it lol i need to no what happens next

kirstienod
03-12-2005, 16:52
wow! more soon please

Kim
03-12-2005, 22:13
Great:D. Can't wait till the next part:)

kirstienod
03-12-2005, 22:28
yeh more soon please

i_luv_dennis
04-12-2005, 15:39
yeahh

feelingyellow
04-12-2005, 17:32
wow! have just read all of this from the beginning, it is FAB! :cheer: please do more soon! :D

kirstienod
04-12-2005, 20:09
more soon please its fab!

charz 4 eva
07-12-2005, 11:30
Part 7 *Demi and Leo make decisions about their futures but are they the right ones?*

“Ssh sweetheart go to sleep” Leo said to Aleesha he had been awake for nearly an hour trying to get her to go to sleep he sat on the end of the bed with her in his arms he sang her a lullaby and she drifted off. He placed her gently back in her cot and he went back to bed.

*The morning after*
“Did Aleesha wake you up last night Leo” said Demi “yeah she did I was sat on the bed for an hour trying to get her to go to sleep eventually she did I sang her lullaby” Leo said lovingly “Aww did ya that was nice of ya” “morning Demi you sleep alright?” said Rosie “yeah Leo didn’t though he was up for abit trying to get leesh back to sleep” he sang her lullaby” Demi said “Aww did he that was nice” Rosie said with a smile. “Rose love im just gonna take Genghis for a walk be back later” Keith said “ok love see ya later” Right im off to work demz what you gonna do today?” “umm dunno me and Leo will probably take leesh out for a bit and well have a walk around you know” said Demi “ yeah ok babe well all three of ya take care yeah see ya later” “bye!”

“Demz im gonna have a shower ok I wont be long” said Leo. “Alright babe” Demi went upstairs to get Aleesha. “Hello leesh lets get you up” “dad da” Aleesha said “Leo come here babe” “whats the matter you alright?” Leo said concerned “yeah im fine its just leesh said dad da when I picked her up”. “Aww did she give her here” Leo took Aleesha in his arms and said “hello baby she looked at her daddy and said “dad da” and she smiled. “Aww bless aint that cute?” “yeah it is she knows who you are don’t she?”

Later that day Demi and Leo decided to go out together with Aleesha as a couple they headed out the door and walked to the park. “Oi Leo” both Demi and Leo didn’t know who it was. Leo turned round to see his sister Josie. He looked at her and smiled “Josie!!!” He ran up to her he gave her a massive hug Oh My God!! “I aint seen ya for ages how are ya?” Leo said shocked. “Im good” “I just got back from Scotland thought id come see ya.” “well I went back home and saw the state of the flat and well dad aint no where to be seen.” “so I went to amy’s house she told me that mums dead and that dads gone loopy with ya she said Id probably find ya in walford and here I am”

“Umm hope ya don’t think im being rude but whos that girl over there with the buggy looking at us?” “Oh that’s my girlfriend Demi and the little girl in the buggy is my daughter Aleesha” Leo said smiling “what say that again?” “My daughter Aleesha” “you’re a dad oh my god Leo I never thought ud be that stupid did ya forget bout contraception” “well yeah kinda but leesh is here now and I aint gonna change that.” “Do you wanna come over to meet them?” “yeah” “Umm Demz this is my sister Josie “alright” said Demi with a smile “yeah yeah im cool”. “Josie this is my daughter Aleesha” Josie went to the front of the buggy to get a better look at her newly found niece. “Aww Leo shes beautiful she looks just like you” Josie said in a loving way “thanx sis anyway do you wana come back to Demi’s house so we can catch up proper?” Leo asked “yeah yeah ok” Josie said. They headed to the millers house Josie felt uncomfortable about being around Demi “Look Demi I’ll understand if ya don’t want me here, I can see that you aint liking me being around Leo” “nah its fine im just shocked that you’re here you no” “Leo never talks about ya and well hes kinda trying to get over his life at the estate” “you coming here talking about ya dad aint exactly helping” Demi said with anger in her voice “sorry its just I came back from Scotland where I been staying for the past year.” “I come back to find out me mums dead and me dads gone even weirder in the head, and that me little brother is a dad its just a shock!” Josie said finally getting it off her chest.

*Part 8*
Josie and Leo spent all afternoon talking and spending time together they decided to keep in contact and to see each other more often. Demi went out to the park with Aleesha, Leo hadn’t realised that she had left the house! She sat on the swings looking at the ground thinking. “Demz what ya doing out here why aint ya with Leo” said Darren concerned Demi looked up with tears in her eyes “Hes at home with Josie theyre talking about things” “whos Josie he aint ran off with another girl has he?” said Darren getting angry “if he has ill kill him” “nah he aint Josie’s his sister its ok Darren” Demi told Darren that shes gonna leave school to spend more time with Leo and Aleesha, she had made up her mind nothing was going to change that.

Meanwhile back at the millers Leo made up his mind about his future aswell “Im leaving school Jo” Leo said excited “I wanna spend more quality time with Demi and Aleesha, there aint nothing to stop me now” Leo said

Next time *Leo and Demi tell each other of their plans for the future but……Rosie and Keith think it’s a bad idea for them both to quit school. Can Demi persuade her parents that it’s a good choice?* find out in the next part :heart:

i_luv_dennis
07-12-2005, 11:43
that is well good i need to no what is going to happen next

feelingyellow
07-12-2005, 16:41
aww that is so sweet! :wub: more soon please :cheer:

kirstienod
07-12-2005, 19:56
awwww more soon

Kim
07-12-2005, 20:48
awwww. Thats so sweet. It's fab:).

charlie 4 eva
08-12-2005, 12:13
hey its charz 4 eva but ive changed my name because i did something to my other account i logged out tried gettin back on but couldnt so i cant use charz 4 eva anymore sorry but i can still post on here so thats ok il continue the story of Leo and Demi. bye

kirstienod
08-12-2005, 17:27
good cant wait for more soon!

charlie 4 eva
08-12-2005, 18:12
*Part 8 continued*
Later that afternoon

“Where ya been Demz I didn’t realise you went out” Leo said sat on the sofa with Josie “oh I went for a walk so yous too could be on ya own and talk” Demi said feeling neglected “Aww there was no need to do that babe come here” Leo said pulling her in close to his chest for a hug. “Right im just gonna go upstairs to give Leesh a bath” Demi said pulling away from Leo. “Ok babe” Leo said. “Oh Demi I hope you don’t mind but could I come up with ya and help ya with Leesh” Josie said with a smile “umm…..yeah sure” Demi said hating the thought. They went upstairs with Aleesha whilst Leo stayed downstairs watching the T.V

“So do you love me brother then Demi?” Josie said “why do you ask that for?” Demi said shocked and surprised. “It’s a simple question Demi” Josie said spitefully. “Well course I love him hes the only guy I wanna be with and hes Aleesha’s dad” Demi said nervously. They chatted for ages and got more friendly as time went on, they really began to bond and Josie loved little Aleesha she wanted to be part of her niece’s life. “Yous too alright up here together” Leo said “Yeah were fine we just been having a chat aint we?” Said Demi.

Josie left at 6pm she went back to the estate she thought it would be difficult going back but she managed it she was worried about seeing her dad Ray she didn’t want to but knew she might bump into him. She got some nasty comments said about Leo and Demi from the kids round there she ignored them though she don’t let anyone get to her. As she came to the flat door she could hear Ray shouting she thought to herself oh no hear we go, she entered the flat Ray turned round “Josie what you doing here” “I thought you were never coming back here.” Ray said shocked to see his daughter. “Yeah well I aint back for you im here for Leo” Josie said bravely “oh I thought he’d have something to do with it” “you staying here or going back to the scum millers?” Ray said angrily “you shut up right now they aint scum you are you’re the scum why you kill mum?” Josie said getting angry and defending the millers.

“I didn’t she killed herself she took her own life, she couldn’t handle the guilt of Leo running away with that tart Demi” “She knew it was her fault that he had run away from here.” “Oh I see you blame her for ya sons disappearance” “You think that now coz shes dead you can just pile the blame on her well you cant dad, you gotta understand that you drove me and Leo away from here beating the three of us all the time” “you did it more to Leo but you still did it you abused us that aint right.” “So what did mum do that made you kill her?” Josie said angrily “I dont wanna talk about it right” Ray said “fine don’t but im going I aint ever coming back all I come back for was to get mine and Leos things and now im outta here” she left feeling better to of got things off her chest all she wanted was to get back to the millers. As she got back she thought about her mum she wanted to see her she knew Trisha would of wanted to see her and talk.

Josie walked up to the millers front door she knocked on it, Darren answered “yeah who are you?” he said “Im Josie is Leo in” she said getting impatient “why who are ya” Darren said teasing her “im Leos sister are you gonna let me in or are ya make me stay out here all night?” Josie said looking at him funny “alright come in” he said after a while. “You alright Jo what append at the flats did ya see dad?” Leo questioned “yeah he was shouting as I got to the door he was shocked to see me his face was a picture.” Josie said “Really what he say to ya was it bad?” said Leo “abit but he was more interested in saying stuff about you and Demi.” “He called her a tart and said the millers are scum I had ago at him and put him his place don’t ya worry about that” “He wasn’t to bothered that I was coming to see ya I told him that the reason im back is to see you not him”

*Later in the evening*
Demi and Leo were on their own in the house. Keith Rosie and Mickey had gone to the Vic for a quiz night and Josie and Darren had gone to the park for a chat to get to know each other and Aleesha was upstairs asleep. “Demz ive decided to leave school so that I can spend more time with you and Leesh” Leo said happily “well ive decided the same thing I wanna spend more time with you and enjoy Aleesha growing up and that” Demi said in a loving way. Leo said “Its gonna be good im gonna get a job so that we can save up for a place of are own”

Meanwhile in the park Josie and Darren were getting on really well they talked and laughed. “Josie…….you…….ok? Darren said stuttering “im ok thanx why?” Josie said laughing “Just wondering” said Darren.

“Im so happy you won that babe it was a tricky question but you got.” Rosie said congratulating Keith as they came through the door. “DEMI DARREN??” she shouted up the stairs “COME DOWN HERE” as Leo and Demi laid on the bed they were to wrapped up in each other that they didn’t realise Rosie and Keith were home. “I love you Demz” Leo said kissing Demi on her lips “I love you too” They began kissing passionately Demi pulled back “Leo I want to its just my mum and dad are back and they’ll go mad if they see us doing things” Demi said disappointed “its ok I understand I like it this way just being together and being a family with leesh” Leo said disappointed but happy at the same time.

Back in the park Darren got up “im going back in abit fancy doing something later” “yeah sure” Josie said they headed back “Mum dad im leaving school to spend time with Leo and Aleesha and you cant change my mind.” Demi blurted out Leo said that same thing “you should know that we wanna be together as a family with Leesh its important to us.” Leo said being grown up.

Next time *will Keith and Rosie accepted Demi’s bombshell or will they change her mind?*…….*Darren realises he fancies Josie what will he do tell her or keep it quiet*………. Find out later

i_luv_dennis
08-12-2005, 18:15
exerlent i want more to read lol

kirstienod
08-12-2005, 18:32
brillant! more soon please i cant wait

feelingyellow
12-12-2005, 17:42
wow! fab more soon please! :cheer:

kirstienod
12-12-2005, 17:52
yeh more soon please xx

charlie 4 eva
13-12-2005, 16:27
hey im writing part 9 at the mo so i wil be posting it soon thanx 4 ya comments x x

feelingyellow
13-12-2005, 16:34
can't wait :D

charlie 4 eva
16-12-2005, 14:44
Part 9 September *will Keith and Rosie accepted Demi’s bombshell or will they change her mind?*…….*Darren realises he fancies Josie what will he do tell her or keep it quiet*……….

It was 8.30 on a Monday morning Demi was laid in bed Leo was on the floor and Aleesha was in her cot. “DEMI!!!!!! GET UP LOVE YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! Rosie shouted up to her daughter. Demi didn’t wake up though she was fast asleep.
Rosie: “Demi didn’t you hear me?”
Demi: “What! you just woken me up what you want?”
Rosie: “Demi darlin you gotta go to school”
Demi: “Well I aint going no more ive left school so that I can be with Leo and Leesh properly, Leos doing the same.
Rosie: “Don’t be stupid Demi you gotta go you cant leave just like that.”
Demi: “Well I have and you aint changing my mind.

Rosie: “Keith come here I gotta talk to ya”
Keith: “Whats the matter love?” he said walking into the front room
Rosie: “Its Demi shes told me that shes left school so that she can spend more time with Leo and Aleesha. She cant leave what about her G.C.S.E’s and that shes gotta stay” she said with despair
Keith: “well rose she can if she wants and I think that if she wants to spend more time with Aleesha and Leo then let her. Theyre a little family and wanna be together so let them.”

Rosie: “Darren get up for school”
Darren: “No need to shout im just going”
Rosie: “Already its to early” “what you up to?”
Darren: “Nothing im just going to school.” “why do you always think that im up to something bad?”
Rosie: “Coz I know what ya like Darren you’re my son and I can tell when ya doing something bad”
Darren: “Whatever im off”
As he walked out of the door he saw Josie coming back from the shop he decided to walk past her and say hello.
Darren: “Hi Josie you alright?”
Josie: “Yeah im ok I just been to the shop to get a magazine” “You off to school?”
Darren: “yeah see ya later”.

Rosie went upstairs to see Demi and Leo.
Rosie: “Demi me and ya dad have been talking and we think its good that you wanna spend time with Leo and Aleesha, and if you wanna quit school then you can” “I understand that you’re a little family and wanna be together so you can.”
Demi: “Really your let me do that thanx mum.” Demi said really happy.

Meanwhile Darren was at school thinking about Josie he knew he liked her but knew that it couldn’t possible work because he was Demi’s brother and Josie was Leo’s sister so it wouldn’t work. Besides she was older than him so it would be wrong.

Part 10
Darren arrived home from school he walked in the house to hear Josie on the phone to someone “hold on a minute babe Leos girlfriends brother has just come in Hi Darren how was school?” she said looking at him weird.
Darren: “It was alright thanx who you talking to?” Darren asked with jealousy in his voice “Just a mate” Josie replied. She then went upstairs and was laughing her head off down the phone. Darren sat on the sofa waiting for her to come down………………….After what seemed days she came down and jumped on the sofa making Darren jump “Sorry mate didn’t mean to” Josie said to him trying not to make him feel worse.

Darren: “Josie I been thinking about you all day and………
Josie: “Aww have ya that’s nice she said with a smile.
Darren: “Yeah I have look I don’t know how to say this but I really like you and well I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend.” He said turning red and turning his head away from her.
Josie: “Oh Darren that’s so cute” she said with a giggle. She put her hand on his chin to turn his head round she moved closer to him. “Darren look at me”
He looked at her “I know what ya gonna say your gonna let me down gently and say it’s a stupid little crush” He said upset.
Josie: “Darren you’re a nice guy but you aint my type.” “Your to young for me.” “I like ya as a mate well we might be family one day if Demi and Leo get married eh!”
Darren: “Yeah suppose” “Look just forget I said any of this ok don’t tell no one, I know it was stupid to tell you ill be over you soon im sure”
Josie: “Yeah ok”

Part 10 continued and part 11*Leo and Josie are drawn closer together because a shocking secret is revealed about their mum……what could that be?*………*Demi is viscously attacked……but will she pull through?*………. :heart:

feelingyellow
16-12-2005, 16:02
awww that was fab, more soon please :thumbsup:

i_luv_dennis
16-12-2005, 16:46
that is so good

kirstienod
16-12-2005, 17:32
more soon please!

kirstienod
18-12-2005, 18:52
more soon asap! pleaseee

charlie 4 eva
19-12-2005, 12:57
Part 10 continued and part 11*Leo and Josie are drawn closer together because a shocking secret is revealed about their mum……what could that be?*………*Demi is viscously attacked……but will she pull through?*……….

Ring ring, ring ring!!!!!!
Rosie: “Someone get that!”
Josie: “Don’t worry I got it.
Josie: “hello”
Voice: “hi is that Josie?”
Josie: “Yeah whos this?”
Voice: “Its Kelly from the estate?” “do ya remember me I used to date mike Leos mate”
Josie: “Oh yer I do” “what ya ringing for?”
Kelly: “well I found out something out about ya mum”
Josie: “What you on about whats been said?”
Kelly: “Ya mum was sleeping with Kev from number 30.” “she had his baby.” “No one ever told you or Leo coz they didn’t want ya going mad and that.”
Josie: “Why you saying this for?” “what did my mum ever do to you eh?!”
Kelly: “Oh nothing but it aint fair that she was having it off with some one who was happily married” “she was the local slag!”
Josie was so upset and angry that she put the phone down.

Rosie came into the room “you alright love who was that?”
Josie: “Oh one of me mates from the estate wanting to meet up with me for a chat and that you know”
Demi: “You ok Jo you look upset?”
Josie: “Yer ill be ok don’t worry about it” “Wheres Leo?”
Demi: “Hes gone out why”
Josie didn’t say anything she just left the house leaving Demi wondering what was wrong.

Just as she got to the park she spotted Leo. LEO!! COME HERE! She shouted, he stopped in his tracks and turned around.
Leo: “You ok what ya shouting for?” he asked concerned
Josie: “I just got a call at the house from Kelly at the estate she was saying stuff about mum that she was sleeping with Kev and had his baby!”
Leo: “You what?!” he said shocked
Josie: “Yeah I no she got the cheek to say that bout mum whats wrong with her?”
Leo: “Mum never did that why she saying things like that for.” “Im going round there to have it out with her”
Josie: “You sure Leo that will just show that shes getting to us and that shes winning”
Leo: “I don’t care I aint having no one talk about my mum like especially that slag Kelly, she aint no good.” “Shes twisted”
They both headed to the old estate to have it out with Kelly but was it the right choice?

As they got to the estate Leo and Josie were spotted by some of the local kids Oi Leo hows the slag ya with she popped out anymore little Leos yet?”
Josie: “Just ignore them bro they aint worth it.” Josie said holding onto Leo
He had to stop himself from hitting the kid who said it he could feel the anger building up inside of him.
“Leo where’s Dumi she not with ya she pushing another baby out is she?” the kid then gave out a massive laugh. This time Leo couldn’t control himself he walked up to the kid and punched him right in the face “you say anything about Demi and Aleesha ever again ill kill ya you got that little boy?”
he boy got up and walked off scared off Leo. “Bro I told you not to do that” Josie said angrily “I couldn’t let that little kid say anything else about Demi hes out of order.” “I know but you gotta ignore it we aint gonna be here for long were here to see that Kelly to sort this out.”

Part 11
Demi “Mum where do you think they’ve gone, hes left me aint he they’ve run away from here.” “He don’t want me and Aleesha anymore I love him so much I want him here” she said crying
Rosie: “Oh Demi that aint true they’ve probably gone to the estate to get stuff from the flat their be back im sure.” But that didn’t help Demi at all.

Meanwhile at the estate Leo and Josie arrived at Kelly’s. “Yeah what do you want?” said Carol Kelly’s mum.
Josie: “Is Kelly in I wanna talk to her about something?”
Carol: “Yeah shes in I’ll just get her”
Kelly some one at the door for ya
Kelly: “Hiya you alright?”
Leo: “What you been telling Josie about our mum?”
Kelly: “oh about ya mum well she was the local slag she was seeing Kev for about two years she got pregnant by him and she had the baby.”
Josie: “How do you know this?”
Kelly: “Me and mike walked in on them doing it. “His parents were meant to be having tea with Kev and his wife but mikes mum and dad didn’t go in the end and mike went there coz he had been invited aswell.” His mum and dad didn’t tell him that they weren’t going so, me and him went round coz I was hanging around with him that night.” “

“The door was slightly open so we went in and heard noises we heard it coming from the bedroom and thought id would be Kev and his wife at it but when we opened the door we saw ya mum on top and well you know what they was doing” she turned around it was defiantly ya mum I aint lying”
Leo: “so if I ask mike then hell tell me the same as you will he?”
Kelly: “Yeah”
Josie went to mikes flat to ask him, whilst Leo stayed with Kelly. She spotted Demi walking over and quickly began to passionately kiss Leo. Demi couldn’t believe what she was seeing Leo pulled away shocked “what you doing ya mad cow” “GET OFF ME” Leo shouted she looked at Demi with a smug smile on her face.

Demi turned around and was confronted by a man who had a mask on she screamed and Leo was stopped in his tracks Josie ran up to him. Demi was crying for help Leo knew it was her, he ran to where he heard the screaming. As he got there he saw Demi laying on the floor with blood everywhere. DEMZ!! He cried DEMZ wake up don’t die please Demi!!!!!! She didn’t reply Josie call and ambulance!!!! he leant down holding onto Demi babes wake up. Leo she said. “Yeah im here Demz im here babes its gonna be ok” he said reassuring Demi. The ambulance arrived and take Demi Leo went with her. Josie went back to the millers “Rosie you in?” she called from the front door. “Oh at least Demi will be pleased to see that ya back”

“Umm Demi aint here shes in hospital she got attacked at the estate by some one, me and Leo went their to see some one and she turned up Leos at the hospital with her shes been stabbed!” “Im so sorry Rosie” “oh god!” “im going to the hospital you phone Mickey to tell him hell tell Keith their together today and phone Darren get him to come home will ya” Rosie said rushing around “yeah sure” Josie Said feeling sorry for her.

She dialled Mickey’s number and phoned him
Mickey: “Hello mum”
Josie: “Sorry to disappoint ya you with ya dad?”
Mickey: “Yeah why”
Josie: “Well ya mums up the hospital Demi’s been attacked at the old estate by some one well she been stabbed badly, she been rushed to hospital Leos with her, me and him was there when it happened we found her, ya mums just left can ya come back to go up the hospital?”
Mickey: “Thanx for telling me we’ll be up there straight away”

Meanwhile at the hospital Leo was sat in the family room waiting for news on Demi. In came Rosie and the rest of the family Leo told them what happened and what him and Josie were doing at the estate. In came the doctor Mr and Mrs miller all the family and Leo looked at the doctor. “The operation went we’ll and im pleased to say that Demi will make a full recovering” the millers were happy and went to see Demi leaving Leo on his own.
Demi: “Mum get Leo for me”
Rosie: “What about us were ya family we are so worried about ya”
Demi: “I wanna see Leo now”
Rosie: “Darren go get him will ya?”

Leo entered the room the millers left
Demi: “Who was that girl you was kissing this morning?”
Leo: “what Kelly nah I wasn’t kissing her she came onto me I went round her house with Josie coz Kelly phoned Josie saying stuff about mum and we wanted to know the truth.”
Demi: “Josie wasn’t with ya it looked like you and that Kelly had been up to something like sex”
Leo: “Jo went off to see mike me mate coz Kelly mentioned something about him.” “You think I been seeing her don’t ya?” “Well I aint you know I love you and Aleesha id never do that to ya.”
Demi: “Ok im sorry just seeing you like that, I started to think you had been together she gave me a smug look aswell so I know your telling the truth”
They shared a quick kiss and he left to be with Aleesha.

Josie and Leo spent all night together snuggled up in bed like they used to do when they were little Leo talked about Demi and Aleesha and Josie listened then she talked about what she did in Scotland. Leo began to cry
Josie: “whats up bro why you crying?”
Leo: “Its just Demi’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” “I love her so much and when we had sex it was the best thing to me,” “she was my first time and I was hers.” “when she told me she was pregnant with my baby I felt bad coz I knew that I had put that baby there I had made a new life. And well when it sank in I realised I was gonna be a dad and that was special” “You know when I first met Demi I fell in love with her straight away”
Josie: “Aww Leo that’s so cute its really romantic” they sat together in each others arms for the rest of the night just talking and laughing but Leo wanted Demi with him.

Rosie bought Aleesha up so Leo and Josie could spend time with her
Josie: “Shes so cute aint she?”
Leo: “yeah she looks like me” he cradled Aleesha in his arms and looked after her he changed her nappy and fed her then they both watched as she fell asleep in his arms he placed her in her cot and watched his baby sleep it was so nice and Leo took pictures of her and Josie took pictures of Leo and Aleesha. It was a special moment for Leo he loved being able to spend time with his baby.

Part 12…..*Demi comes home*......*Leo finds it hard to be around Demi he thinks its his fault that she was attacked*……*There’s heartbreak in store for Leo and Demi……but what?

feelingyellow
19-12-2005, 16:15
aww! more soon please :cheer:

kirstienod
19-12-2005, 16:42
more soon please!

i_luv_dennis
20-12-2005, 15:58
that was so good more please

charlie 4 eva
20-12-2005, 16:37
Part 12…..*Demi comes home*……*Leo finds it hard to be around Demi he thinks its his fault that Demi was attacked*……*There’s heartbreak in store for Leo and Demi……but what?

Darren: “What do ya think dad does it look ok?”
Keith: “It looks good mate im sure Demz will love it.”
Darren had made a banner saying welcome home Demi he had put it up on the wall and put balloons up to make it seem better for Demi.

Leo was sat on the bench in the park he didn’t wanna go back in the house he couldn’t face seeing Demi he knew who had attacked her it was his old mate Kieran who really liked Demi and never got over the fact that Demi had gone with Leo. Leo knew he would have to tell her but couldn’t bring himself to do it.
Keith: “Leo what you doing sat here? Demi will be home in abit”
Leo: “I cant face seeing her not after what happened to her its my fault that she got stabbed its my fault!”
Keith: “Well do you wanna tell me or not?”
Leo: “I know who did it Keith I know who attacked Demi”
Keith: “tell me”
Leo: “Karl Andrews he did it coz he fancied Demi and didn’t like the fact that she was my girlfriend so he stabbed her the other day. My mate John told me he saw him do it.”
Keith: “you think its your fault that it happened and that why you don’t wanna come see Demi”
Leo: “How can I face her after what happened im meant to look after her and Aleesha I cant even do that.” “I aint no father to her shes better off without me and Demz is she don’t need me she got you lot.”
Keith: “Well she loves you and she wants to be with you aint that enough eh?”
Leo: “Tell her I love her and that im sorry please!” “im leaving I cant be with her I gotta be some where else I need time to think about things.” You understand that don’t ya
Keith: “Yeah I do but I think its wrong ill tell Demi what you said.” They both smiled at each other.

As Leo walked to the bus station he heard Demi go up to her dad “where’s Leo you seen him” she asked all Keith said was “come on love lets get you inside” Leo got on the bus as it started going he began to cry he knew he shouldn’t leave Demi but he had to think, he was going to stay with his aunty.

Back at the millers Demi sat on the sofa thinking about Leo she wondered where he was. Keith came into the room and sat down.
Keith: “Demz there’s something I gotta tell you about Leo.
Demi: “Whats happened”
Keith: “Well hes gone away for abit hes confused and going through a hard time he needs time to think hes upset.” “He told me to tell you that he loves you and that hes sorry.”
Demi: “whats he confused about?”
Keith: “He blames himself for your attack he knows who did it and he cant stand the thought that you could of died hes having a hard time. He cant face seeing ya.”
Demi: “Wheres he gone?”
Keith: “I dunno love he just walked away he probably got on the bus I don’t know where he could of gone.” He left Demi to think about things.

Back at the bus stop Leo had come back he couldn’t face being without Demi he thought about some things he decided to sit down at the park and have a think. He got his phone out of his pocket he wrote Demz im sorry about things come outside luv Leo x he sent it to Demi she came out and saw him at the park. They talked and he decided to got back to the millers.

*Next morning*
Demi woke up relieved to be home and safe with her family and Leo, she knew everything was going to be ok. How wrong she was going to be.
As all the millers left the house for work Demi lay in bed still ill and having to recover from her attack, Leo took Aleesha downstairs to fed her. He left her in the kitchen for a minute and when he came back she had disappeared.
Leo: “Demz Aleesha’s been taken I went in the lounge to get her dummy and when I came back she had gone.”
Demi: “Who’s taken her where the hell is she?” Leo phoned Rosie and Keith they both came rushing back home. Demi was panicking “whos taken my baby Leo whos got her” she was crying hysterically for her beloved daughter all Leo could do was hug her and be with her.

Mickey and Darren went searching for her they went back to the estate to find her they thought that Ray could of taken her coz he hates them and Demi. They knocked on the taylors door.
Ray: “what you doing here”
Mickey: “Aleesha’s gone missing we thought you might have her”
Ray: “As if I would have her shes a scum baby from that sister of yours stupid tart she trapped my Leo and now shes trapped Josie aswell.”
Mickey: “You shut ya mouth you evil *******!” he shouted “Demi and Leo are so worried about her all they want is their baby back.” “You just stand there and slag her off some father you are its no wonder your own kids don’t want nothing to do with ya!” with that Darren and Mickey returned home to a devastated Demi and Leo. Later that night the phone rang Rosie answered “its Clint” she said
Clint: “Whats Aleesha doing with Ray I didn’t know you had become mates again.”
Rosie: “we haven’t” “how do you shes there with him?”
Clint: “Hes been shouting at her all night I thought he had some one else in with him but then I realised it was her” “I heard him say “shut up Aleesha will ya your doing my head in!” then he hit her I heard him smack something then I heard her scream!” “you gotta get her outta there Rosie she aint safe ill stay here whilst hes still in there with her if anything else happens ill ring ya.” He hung up.

Rosie went into the kitchen where the rest of the millers were.
Keith: “whats wrong love?”
Rosie: “Rays got Aleesha Clint’s heard everything that hes been saying he hit her we gotta get her out of there she aint safe.”
Demi: “Oh Leo what if hes killed her I couldn’t live without her.” She broke down in his arms crying so much.
Leo: “He wouldn’t of ill kill him if hes killed her ill kill him anyway coz hes hit her.”
Josie: “ill go round and get her he aint gonna listen to any of you lot he hates you but he listens to me Leo you stay here with Demi ill ring you if hes killed her I promise ill try to get her out alive.” She hugged both Demi and Leo then left.

*will she get to Aleesha in time? can she talk her dad round? can she get him to hand her over?*………………………….all will be revealed

i_luv_dennis
20-12-2005, 16:40
aww so good need to no what happens

kirstienod
20-12-2005, 18:22
oh no! more soon asap please!

charlie 4 eva
23-12-2005, 17:25
Part 13 carried on from part 12.

Josie got the flat door she could hear the telly on. She opened the door and decided to play it cool at first just make an excuse why she was there.
Josie: “Hi dad I just come back to get some stuff that ok?”
Ray: “Yeah do what ya like” he said not really interested Josie went into her room and put some clothes in a bag then she went in her mum and dads room she looked on the bed and saw Aleesha she wasn’t breathing. Josie began to panic she thought that Aleesha was dead but then she checked her pulse she was still alive just.

Josie went into the front room to talk to her dad
Josie: “Dad can I take Aleesha back with me?”
Ray: “No shes staying with me im teaching them millers a lesson once and for all.”
Josie: “well ok but this aint the way dad Aleesha is only little shes ya sons baby shes ya grandchild, you can at least understand what ya putting Leo and Demi through and the millers.” “They are really worried about her they just want her back with them.” “Please stop this now you could go to prison for this if you kill her your get done for murder do you really want that?”
Ray: “No course I don’t I just miss ya mum and you kids all I want is some one here with me.”
Josie: “Yeah but having a baby here isn’t the answer.” Please will you just let me take Aleesha.”
Ray got up and went to the bedroom he picked up Aleesha he cradled her in his arms.
Josie: “Dad can ya give her to me?” “Let the doctors look after her they will make her better.” “Please stop this pain Demi and Leo are devastated please give her to me?” she looked at her dad with desperation
Ray: “Im so sorry I really am” he looked at Aleesha and kissed her head. He then passed her over to Josie and the police arrested him.

Josie picked up her bag and went straight to the hospital. The nurses took Aleesha into a special ward and started working on her.
Josie picked up the pay phone and called Leo.
Leo: “hello”
Josie: “bro its me”
Leo: “whats happened to her is she dead?”
Josie: “No shes in hospital shes critical there’s a chance she might die. Dad gave her drugs shes only just breathing I found her in time.”
Leo: “right ill be right there we all will.” He put the phone down
Demi: “Well is she ok?”
Leo: “for now shes in hospital shes critical she might die.” “Dad gave her drugs Josie said she was only just breathing when she found her.

The millers, Demi and Leo all arrived at the hospital the doctor came into the relatives room.
Doctor: “Demi and Leo?” Aleesha’s parents
Demi and Leo both said “yeah”
Doctor: “Aleesha is critical she had a lot of drugs in her body I had to pump her stomach to get them out.” “It looks Like Josie got to her just in time other wise she wouldn’t be alive still.”
Demi: “so shes gonna be ok?”
Doctor: “Yes she will be fine we are going to keep her in over night so that we can look after her.” “Hopefully she will be able to come home tomorrow.

The millers went home and hoped that Aleesha would be back with them tomorrow.

*Next day*
Leo: “the hospital just phoned we can pick Aleesha up at 10am”
Demi: “Oh thank god for that”
Josie: “that good in it at least shell be safe now eh?”
Leo: “Yeah I would of killed dad if he had seriously hurt her I hate him so much!” he said angrily
Demi: “Mum dad just going up hospital to get Aleesha she can come home”
Rosie: “Ok love take care”
Leo and Demi got to the hospital and Demi picked Aleesha up “oh hello baby” she said to her beloved daughter. They came back home where Rosie and all the millers were waiting to welcome Aleesha back. That evening Leo and Demi spent all night together with Aleesha just happy to have her back with them…….

Next part *Josie makes a decision about her future which leaves Leo shocked and gutted*……..*Leo meets his old mates Mike, John, Bradley, Dan, Craig and Lee. Craig’s turned bad and tries to make Leo cheat on Demi but will he stay faithful or be unfaithful?*……….

i_luv_dennis
23-12-2005, 17:27
aww i want more

feelingyellow
24-12-2005, 00:51
fab!! more soon please :cheer:

kirstienod
24-12-2005, 09:23
wow! more soon please

kirstienod
30-12-2005, 12:30
more soon please

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:35
please do more soon!

kirstienod
05-01-2006, 07:36
wow! this is a brillant script! please post more soon!

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 18:01
more soon please :cheer:

Jada-GDR
06-01-2006, 22:09
please post more soon this is great! :cheer:

kirstienod
07-01-2006, 17:03
please post more soon!

charlie 4 eva
13-01-2006, 14:24
*Part 14* Josie makes a decision about her future which leaves Leo shocked and gutted*……..*Leo meets his old mates Mike, John, Bradley, Dan, Craig and Lee. Craig’s turned bad and tries to make Leo cheat on Demi but will he stay faithful or be unfaithful?*……….

*October 2005*
This part is in bits coz its gonna be mostly about Leo and his mates but will involve Demi and Josie.

Leo’s phone went off it was his mates from the estate John, Bradley and Dan.
John: “Hiya mate hows you these days?”
Leo: “Im good what ya ringing for?”
John: “Well me, Mike, Brad, Dan, Lee and Craig was all wondering if you wanted to meet up with us at the estate just you not Dem’s and the baby.”
Leo: “What today? and why cant Demi come along shes my girlfriend we can get someone to look after Aleesha?”
Craig: “Leo mate just you come yeah we wanna see ya you is are mate well Demi is aswell but we just wanna see you.”
Leo: “Ok I’ll see ya at the garages yeah at 3 ‘o’clock.”
John: “See ya mate”

*In the lounge*
Leo: “Dem’s babe im going back to the estate to see some of me mates they wanna see me, I think theyre up to something if is bad ill come straight back yeah?”
Demi: “Ok babe see ya later” Leo gave her a kiss goodbye then went.

*At the garages*
Craig: “Here he is boys!” “Alright Leo”
Leo: “Alright?” “so what you wanna see me about then eh?”
John: “nah we just thought why not meet up”
Leo: “Ok then so what you wanna do then?”
Brad: “Well I thought we could go to that club with all them girls and that there’s bound to be some good-looking ones there who can show us all a good time” “If you get what I mean”
All the boys laughed except Leo.
Dan: “What up Leo?” “you look weird like ya aint happy”
Leo: “Is that why you wanted me back here eh to cheat on Demi!” he said with anger in his voice.
All the boys said no except Craig “yeah we did don’t lie you and Demi you aint real just coz you knocked her up and she had ya kid don’t mean ya serious does it”
Leo: “you wanna shut ya mouth you do coz if you don’t ill………
Craig: “your what eh?” he said standing up
Leo: “Ill hit ya that’s what.” He said angrily
Craig: “well come on then Leo lets fight”
Leo: “Nah no point im going back to my girlfriend and baby!”
Before he could go anywhere Craig turned him around and punched him right in the face Leo didn’t stand for this and punched him back they started a fight. John and Brad Pulled Leo off Craig and Lee, Mike and Dan all pulled Craig off Leo.

*Back at the Millers*
DING DONG! The door bell went.
Rosie answered it
Rosie: “Oh Leo what happened?!”
John: “He got into a fight with Craig Matthews” “but Craig did start it”
Rosie: “You best come in”
John and Brad took Leo into the house and sat him down at the table.
Rosie Started cleaning his face.
Brad: “Wheres Demi then?”
Rosie: “oh shes out with Darren they gone shopping” she shows john and Brad out then takes Leo up to his bed.
Leo: “Rosie ill be fine just don’t let Demi see me like this shell be devastated.”
Rosie: “yeah I know but shell still wanna see ya you gotta tell her what happened don’t make any excuses” “ill be downstairs if you need anything.”
Demi and Darren came into the kitchen
Demi: “Look what I got ya mum”
Rosie: “Oh its lovely darlin.” “Demi when ya go upstairs be careful eh?”
Demi: “Why?”
Rosie: “Its Leo he aint looking to good hes been in a fight with one of his mates hell tell you what happened I told him to.” “Just be gentle”

*In Demi’s room*
“Leo you alright?” Demi said worried.
Leo: “yeah I just aint looking good that’s all ill be fine in abit.”
Demi: “who did this to ya?”
Leo: “Craig he wanted me to cheat on you demz he wanted me to sleep with another girl but I wasn’t gonna do that coz I love you”
Demi: “what is it with them lot why cant they just leave ya be!”
Leo: “well Craig aint right in the head hes on drugs hes mental turned bad and that.”
Demi: “well be alright Leo you didn’t do anything with any other girl so were be alright you don’t need them you got me and Aleesha”
Leo: “yeah” he said with a smile.

*Next part*……A girl turns up looking for Leo claiming that Leo had sex with her but who will Demi believe Leo or the girl?……

kirstienod
14-01-2006, 11:46
ohhhh please do more soon

feelingyellow
14-01-2006, 17:50
aww this fabolous ... more soon!! :cheer:

x!x!kara!x!x
15-01-2006, 12:24
more soon please

xStephaniex
15-01-2006, 16:54
its well goooood charlie ! well done my hunni bunch - better post more of this great stuff soon :p x

eastenderfan_91
22-01-2006, 19:21
please do more it is great!

kirstienod
23-01-2006, 16:40
do more soon please

charlie 4 eva
23-01-2006, 19:42
hiya people i will be posting more soon x

charlie 4 eva
23-01-2006, 19:53
*Part 15*……A girl turns up looking for Leo claiming that Leo had sex with her but who will Demi believe Leo or the girl?……

Friday 14th October 2005
Leo: “Dems is it ok if I take Aleesha out for a walk?”
Demi: “yeah course she’s your daughter aswell yeah you go spend sometime with her”
Leo: “yeah wont be long I promise”
Leo left the house with Aleesha in her buggy. Just as Demi got upstairs to do some tidying up the door bell went.
Demi: “hello?”
Chantelle: “I heard that Leo Taylor lives here do you know him?”
Demi: “yeah he’s my boyfriend and the father of my baby”
Chantelle: “oh really funny he didn’t mention no girlfriend or baby when he was with me”
Demi: “what do you mean when he was with you?”
Chantelle: “the other night we spent all night together and we had sex” I heard from his mates that he lives here so I thought id come here to get an explanation from him, why he aint been in touch since!”
Demi: “your lying my Leo aint like that he loves me and Aleesha!” she said with tears in her eyes.
Chantelle: “well when he gets back tell him Chantelle wants to see him and if he could give me a call to say where he wants to meet that’ll be great.” “I’ve gotta go see ya!” with that she left leaving Demi crying on her own.

Just a while after Chantelle had gone Leo came back with Aleesha
Leo: “Dems you in?” he walked into the lounge to see Demi sat on the sofa still crying
Leo: “what’s happened why you crying?”
Demi: “You told me you didn’t sleep with another girl but you did you lied to me”
Leo: “I aint lied to ya I didn’t sleep with any other girl I love you to much for that Demi and I never wanna be with anyone else you and Aleesha are my world.”
Demi: “so why did a girl called Chantelle turn up her this morning saying that you and her had sex together?! Answer me that Leo”
Leo: “I do know a girl called Chantelle shes Josie’s mate but I aint ever slept with her or any other girl that came round here saying things.”
Demi: “Whatever Leo just leave me alone don’t come near me we are over!”
Leo: “I love you and what about Aleesha shes my baby aswell I got the right to see her”
Demi: “JUST GET OUT!!!!!” with that Leo had been thrown out into the street and Demi had ran upstairs in floods of tears…………

A cliffhanger find out in the next bit what happens

eastenderfan_91
23-01-2006, 20:42
its well good carry on

feelingyellow
23-01-2006, 21:57
aww fab more soon please :D

i_luv_dennis
29-01-2006, 12:45
More Please

Tannie
29-01-2006, 12:52
carry on please it's really good

charlie 4 eva
04-02-2006, 20:39
Continued from part 15.

It had been a few hours since Demi had thrown Leo out of the house she was devastated crying on her bed suddenly her phone went off it was a text from Leo.
Demi “I aint cheated on u I luv u plz take me back I wanna b wiv u n Aleesha tb xx. She didn’t even reply but she looked out her bedroom window to see Leo sat on his own looking miserable. She started to think maybe Leo was telling the truth and he hadn’t cheated on her but she couldn’t be to sure. She decided to go outside to see him. He was sat on the bench crying.
Demi: “Leo?” he looked up “yeah”
Demi: “Im sorry babe I know you didn’t cheat on me I was just so upset when that girl came round and was saying those things but in the end I knew you didn’t have sex with her.”
Leo: “yeah I know you were.” “can I come back inside its pretty cold out here”
Demi: “yeah ok”

It was now 6pm all the millers were back home watching tele.
Darren: “Demz Aleesha’s crying you gonna go sort her out?”
Demi: “Yeah I will in a minute!” “She probably needs her nappy changed and is tired but shes gotta have a bath before she goes to bed.”
Leo: “Ill go give her a bath if ya want give you a rest yeah?”
Demi: “Aww thank-you babe.”
Rosie: “Demz he in half good with her aint he she really knows who her dad is ever since hes been staying here shes really been good and stopped crying and that”
Demi: “Yeah well hes a good dad ain the”
Rosie: “Yeah course he is.” “Right kids its about time you went to bed Darren you got school tomorrow and Demi you gotta work so you best get an early night.”
Demi and Darren: “Yeah night!”

Keith and Rosie were chatting about a lot of things and decided that letting Leo into theirs lives for Demi and Aleesha’s sake was the best thing that they ever did.
Upstairs Demi and Leo were talking about Aleesha and how happy they were that they could see each other and be together with Aleesha as a family.

Next part *A familiar face turns up and upsets Demi.*
:heart:

feelingyellow
04-02-2006, 21:32
Aww that was a really sweet and absoloutely fabolous part hunni :) Can't wait for the next part! :cheer:

kirstienod
05-02-2006, 15:18
awww that was really sweet post more soon please

kirstienod
09-02-2006, 20:13
please post more soon! i cant wait!