PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on

Jenbobber
31-08-2005, 18:39
I've missed quite alot of home and away recently due to work. could someone update me with whats going on?

Why is josie setting up that guy?
What does he have on her?

CrazyLea
31-08-2005, 20:14
josie isnt actually setting that guy up. and i cant really say much more cause its spoilers.

Jenbobber
31-08-2005, 20:33
so?

Just say, the moderators can move it to spoilers if they want.
whys he saying shes setting him up? and why did he have the knives with blood on.

CrazyLea
31-08-2005, 21:54
right well in 1989 josie was involved in a murder thing (im not sure weather she actually killed a person or just was there like)
and he thinks shes setting him up because they've goten in this big fight and Zoe who aparently is the stalked got stabbed and she had been threatened the same day by mark so people think its him. and the police found the knife in his house but josie knows that he didnt put it there because she stole a file from his house about the 1989 thing. i know thats a bit mumbly but i hope i helped xx

Angeltigger
01-09-2005, 10:08
right well in 1989 josie was involved in a murder thing (im not sure weather she actually killed a person or just was there like)
and he thinks shes setting him up because they've goten in this big fight and Zoe who aparently is the stalked got stabbed and she had been threatened the same day by mark so people think its him. and the police found the knife in his house but josie knows that he didnt put it there because she stole a file from his house about the 1989 thing. i know thats a bit mumbly but i hope i helped xx

People think it was mark becasue Zoe told the police that he Scabbed her.

Jenbobber
01-09-2005, 10:45
but zoe is the stalker is she not?

so did she stab herself?

Katy
01-09-2005, 10:48
i think thats whats meant to have happened. Zoe stabbed herself and then moved the knife. I dont no whether this is true.

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 09:38
Yeah she scabbed her-self, than she planted the knife in Mark house, so Josie know it was not mark who scabbed Zoe and Josie was in his house getting a file which explain everything that joise did in 1989

Jenbobber
07-09-2005, 12:25
yeh i seen this episode!

so what exactly did josie do in 1989? do we know yet?

Also when zoe was planting the knife did she not find it strange that the door was already opened? but there appeared to be noone inside? She looked well scary going into the hosue

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 12:50
mmmmmm- but maybe she thought that mark was outside- in the garden..
i don't know if we will find out but

crazylea did tell you

"right well in 1989 josie was involved in a murder thing (im not sure weather she actually killed a person or just was there like)
and he thinks shes setting him up because they've goten in this big fight and Zoe who aparently is the stalked got stabbed and she had been threatened the same day by mark so people think its him. and the police found the knife in his house but josie knows that he didnt put it there because she stole a file from his house about the 1989 thing. i know thats a bit mumbly but i hope i helped xx" what crazylea said

Jenbobber
07-09-2005, 12:53
but did she not know by this point that mark was in custody with the police, coz that baker guy told them at the diner, so she knew he wasnt at the house

Angeltigger
07-09-2005, 12:55
but did she not know by this point that mark was in custody with the police, coz that baker guy told them at the diner, so she knew he wasnt at the house

who?

josie know that mark is not the staker