PDA

View Full Version : 1st of sept - 10th spoilers

Potato1992
31-08-2005, 11:14
Izzy begs Max not to destroy her happiness. Paul feels he's losing control.
Janelle leaps happily into further debt, buying her kids' affections.

Bobby's downfall breaks Izzy's heart. Revenge is sweet for the three witches of Ramsay Street. Connor has disturbing dreams - about Toadie!

Cowardly Bobby breaks his family's heart. Steph wants pregnant Kayla to move in with the Hoylands. Sky gains an appreciation of Dylan's eclectic interests.

Crazed David tries to run Paul down but almost kills Serena in the process. Max is shocked by Kayla's desperation. Paul assuages Lil's doubts about him. Penny uses creative measures to replace Bree's broken computer.

Paul pays a terrible price for his schemes. Janelle and Janae clash over Karl's continued counselling. The Timmins family are on a new car high.

Paul is disgraced in Erinsborough, but faces his final end alone. People-power beats the might of Affirmacon. Boyd and Janae grow closer as do Toadie and Connor.

Paul lies at death's door while Dylan searches desperately for his mentor. David and Lil move forward for Serena's sake. Toadie 'white-ants' Connor over a girl.

~*~Leanne~*~
02-09-2005, 11:52
sounds cool

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 11:57
sounds great - I know Paul was always a bit on the nasty side but this new even more horrid Paul deserves everything he gets which is a pity as I have always had a thing fro Stefan Dennis (had posters on my wall when I was younger and even a t-shirt!)

hayley
03-09-2005, 21:59
Tooadie and conner? are they going to end up gay????

Potato1992
19-10-2005, 18:15
lol that would be funny