PDA

View Full Version : 'Smell of Roses' (Sam and Phil- The Bill)

billbabe04
31-08-2005, 12:14
Sam was getting ready for her date with Greg, the estate agent, and she couldn't help thinking about why Phil had been so jealous when Greg had asked her out! Why was he being like this? He was the one that went to sex addiction classes and ended up sleeping up with Kate Maltby and got her pregnant! He was the one who took her knockback so hard! Why was he being like this..Why???

Suddenley she was interupted by the doorbell ringing. She looked over the bannister and saw that it was Greg. She grabbed her shoes, walked downstairs, and opened the front door, to see Greg, dressed in a pinstripe suit.

" Greg, hi!"

" Wow! You look great!" He said excitedley.

"Come in, I won't be long just got to sought out Abi."

He walked inside and followed her into the kitchen.
Abi was sitting at the kitchen table feeding Harry, her newly born baby.

Sam introduced them, and gave Abi some money incase she needed it.

"Right, ive got my mobile, i'll be home later, are you sure you are going to be ok?" Sam asked worriedly.

"Yes! I'll be fine mum, you go out and have a good time".

Sam kissed her daughter on the cheek and Harry on the head, and her and Greg walked out the door, and drove to the resteraunt.

When they got there the waiter showed them to their table and they sat down. As the evening went on, Sam began to think 'is this guy for real? He hasn't stopped talking about himself for the whole hour and a half!!'

She made her excuses and went to the toilet, when suddenley she saw a familiar face poking around the corner... She looked closer but not obviously, and realised that it was Phil! What was he doing here?! Why was he spying on her?!

She carried on walking towards the toilet, pretending that she hadn't seen him. She walked through the corridor that led to the ladies, and as she turned the corner, she pinned Phil up against the wall, taking him by surprise.

"Wohhhh!" He said shocked.

"What the hell are you doing here Phil.... I'm on a date". She said whispering.

"Just keeping and eye on ya that's all!"

"Well I don't need a babysitter, i'm perfectly fine thankyou!"

"Doesn't look that way to me, you look bored out of ya brains!"

"I am not. Greg happens to be a very interesting person actually, i'm having a great time!" She said defensively, but Phil could see through the cracks.

"Mmmmm... i'm not convinced, what the hell are ya doing going out with a loser like him for!?"

"Ohhhh jealous are we Phil?"

"No... why would I be jealous of that weirdo!"

"He's not a weirdo..." They both smirked at each other.

"Ok well maybe he is a weirdo, but he's a nice guy and he's brought me to a great resteraunt and he seems to like me."

"Yeah, but that's because ya gorgeous Sam!" He said cheekily.

"No, i'm not... and anyway if you think i'm gorgeous then why are you buying Cindy roses.. I heard you on the phone ordering them Phil!"

"Cindy's been a real help, with the divorce, she wasn't pure evil like I thought she was going to be.. they were just a thankyou. I dont just buy roses for nice people you know!"

"Ok! I've got to get back to Greg, will you go now? Please, i'm fine, you don't have to worry!"

"Oh alright, but if he gets funny with you, you call me ok?"

"Yes, DS Hunter, now go!" She pushed him towards the door, and made her way back to the table. She realised she had to end this disastrous excuse for a date, made her excuses and left.

The next day she walked in to CID and noticed some red roses on her desk. She picked up the card and read it.

'I also buy roses for beautiful people.'

She felt her stomach skip, and looked across the desk to where Phil was now seated with a little cheeky smile on his face.

Hope you like it. xx

Rach33
31-08-2005, 22:10
awwwwwwwwww I love it Sam and Phil soooooooo belong together if only this could be in The Bill fabbie script

billfan
12-01-2006, 19:00
This is great. Brilliant actually and so sweet. I wanna hear the next part. aww. Please update soon. Sam and Phil are my two favourite characters on The Bill.
gd luck with your writing xx

Chloe-Elise
12-01-2006, 21:28
Awwww fab :D more soon please :D

samantha nixon
13-01-2006, 21:41
thats really good i cant wait for the next part