PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers

tammyy2j
30-08-2005, 17:26
From ITV.com

Be prepared to feel much better about your own life this autumn because as the leaves fall, your Dales favourites will be dealing with death, betrayal and heartbreak!

I’ve already revealed that one of the village's eligible bachelors will be six feet under before the year is out and some of his neighbours will probably wish they were too!

Things are going to get incredibly tricky on both sides of the Zoe Tate and Scott Windsor feud as the court case looms. There’ll be some heavy duty double dealing on the part of one person close to the defendant, and both will find themselves wondering who they can really trust when the verdict is delivered.

One thing’s for sure, Zoe’s plan to sell Home Farm will see some of the most conniving minds in Emmerdale working overtime in a bid to buy the feted estate. And there’ll be plenty of twists and turns along the way until the new owner is announced.

Speaking of deception, one Dales dame is going to find herself forced to betray the person closest to her as she struggles to survive a difficult time. But with her talent for putting her foot in it, it surely won’t be long before the duped party realises they’ve been played for a fool.

Finally, she’s spent her whole life feeling unloved and unwanted but Debbie Dingle is going to hit a new low this autumn. She’s already struggling to cope with the demands of motherhood and her dad Cain’s bad behaviour, but just as she’s starting to get her life back on track Debbie is going to be knocked for six.

We all know that Robert Sugden is a very bad man, but when he’s finished with Debbie, we'll be wondering if he has any redeeming features at all!

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 20:15
Oh my god! I can't wait. Poor Debbie, Robbie is so horrible, I thought Debbie's character would be too smart to fall for any of Roberts games but she is at an impressionable age and it is a soap........I just hope Andy sort him out, grrr!

pinkles14
30-08-2005, 20:40
Sounds good i wonder who does buy home farm

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 21:00
I wonder who the 'dales dame' who betray the person closest to them will be. Maybe its someone like Donna because it says they have a habit of putting their foot in it.

Can you think of anyone else?

xCharliex
30-08-2005, 21:15
You know id love it if it turned out Kim Tate come back and she was the new owner of Home Farm! That would just be one great twist

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 21:19
You know id love it if it turned out Kim Tate come back and she was the new owner of Home Farm! That would just be one great twist

That would be an awesome twist. The only other old character I can think of that has alot of money off the top of my head is that Lady Tara character, I woudn't mind her coming back either.

I hope the kings don't get it.

xCharliex
30-08-2005, 21:25
Nah i didnt like her she was a right snob! I doubt they would bring her back anyway, i dont think she was that popular, i assume its going to be the Kings that end up getting the house, otherwise it will probably be Rodney

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 21:28
Yeah I could see Rodney getting it, I don't want it to be Blackstock land though, I want it to be Tate! So let's hope Kim does make a suprise return. *fingers crossed*

xCharliex
30-08-2005, 21:32
Well Claire King has said on many occasions she would never rule out a come-back! But as we all know from previous storylines, i think we would know if she was making a return. Guess we can just imagine it happening though!
But id say it will more than likely be a King who gets it

soapy dream
31-08-2005, 12:21
Im not a bit favour of every soap having people come back. Look at ee they have brought loads back and it hasnt really worked that well for them. emmerdale is def the best soap at the mo and the storylines look brill, they dont need any old characters back to boost ratings. It should be a family like the Kings to take over homefarm, they are as rutless as the Tate were in there day. And that Carl King one is def someone I would like to see there her is sooooo sexy!

SarahWakefield
31-08-2005, 12:31
Yep Carl King Is Well Fit Lol

Babe14
31-08-2005, 12:37
More fantastic storylines. I think the contenders for Home Farm will be Rodney, Tom/Sadie and Callum poss with the nanny. I personally would like Callum to get Home Farm.

Robert I hope Cain puts him in hospital in a big way..poor Debbie:( or maybe Andy will be the one to give Robert a long overdue pasting..

Babe14
31-08-2005, 12:39
Im not a bit favour of every soap having people come back. Look at ee they have brought loads back and it hasnt really worked that well for them. emmerdale is def the best soap at the mo and the storylines look brill, they dont need any old characters back to boost ratings. It should be a family like the Kings to take over homefarm, they are as rutless as the Tate were in there day. And that Carl King one is def someone I would like to see there her is sooooo sexy!

I agree. My problem is I'm stuck between Carl and Matt (chance would be a fine thing LOL) I didnt like Carl to start with but he has now grown on me big time, him and Chas are made for one another. I'm for Callum getting Home Farm but will be very happy for the Kings to get it..Myabe Matt will buy it for himself...

kayla05
31-08-2005, 12:57
Sounds good, I new about Robert & Debbie anyway but i cant wait to see how it all goes!

Kaydie
31-08-2005, 14:50
This stuff sounds cool,I really wanna know what happens with Debbie and Robert :hmm:

luna_lovegood
31-08-2005, 14:59
I think the King family are brilliant, but i'm not sure if I would want them owning Home farm. They are gonna take over the whole village! :eek:

kirsty_g
31-08-2005, 17:54
seems good thanks for posting them

Jemma
01-09-2005, 16:33
Wow seems really good! Poor Debbie! :crying: I hope the Kings don't get Home Farm, i agree with luna_lovegood about them owning the whole village. The only person i can think of who "puts her foot in it" is Donna so maybe thats her...

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 21:50
We all know that Robert Sugden is a very bad man, but when he’s finished with Debbie, we'll be wondering if he has any redeeming features at all!

already dont think that he does have any redeeming features already!! Poor Debbie!! she really deserves a break (after all she has great taste in baby names :))

kirsty_g
03-09-2005, 07:55
cant wait