PDA

View Full Version : more oz spoilers

jenkate
13-04-2005, 14:29
Courtesy of Dollparts at TV Aus, posted 13th April.

No week given for when these events happen.

Paul and Lil declare their love for one another. Despite Harold's reservations about David's innocence, he vows to support his son. Sindi is shocked to hear that Stuart might want to break up with her.

David clings to hope Lil will return to him. Lil and Paul defer their passion - but for how long? Boyd awakens from his coma and Bobby Hoyland brings joy to all except Max.

Janae falls into the clutches of a predator. Max is haunted by unresolved issues with his father. Harold receives a reality check when he sees Sky with Gabby.

The Timmins' kids work desperately to save Janae from Chris Cousens. Bobby urges Max to give up his anger. Bobby charms the women of Ramsay St, and spends a wild night with Janelle.

Paul sabotages his own project. Stuart's search for Sindi's past brings to light an unexpected defender. Susan is co-opted into the team Timmins spelling bee crew.

daisy38
13-04-2005, 15:14
Why was Boyd in a Coma??? :)

*_*Smile*_*
13-04-2005, 19:43
who is bobbie hoyland? :searchme:

Amz84
13-04-2005, 19:50
Boyd is in a coma because he has an operation for a brain tumour which has caused his scizophrenia(soz bout spelling)

I to want to know who bobbie hoyland is.

jannine191
14-04-2005, 06:49
I think its Izzy and Max's dad!
I think I read it somewhere !

jenkate
14-04-2005, 10:02
it is definatley izzy & max's dad

Amz84
14-04-2005, 11:28
thanks peeps. bet thats gonna rock the boat a bit!!

purple81
14-04-2005, 11:39
Sounds good!

Abi
15-04-2005, 16:20
I dont know if this is going to make is soung REALLY thick, but who is jayae???

Crazy Gal 88
15-04-2005, 16:54
she stingrays sister

sounds kule!!!!

ellie_cooldude
17-04-2005, 18:26
er who's gabby, don't wanna sound really stupid or anything, and whats all this about boyd in a coma from having a op because of a brain tumor??? I'm so confused!

melmarshall858
18-04-2005, 08:23
gabby is a woman that harold employs to work in his store - she is the spitting image of Kerry his dead daughter (obviously a good look alike as its played by the same actress who played kerry.)
i know harold and gabby go on to share a kiss
Boyd has been diagnosed with schitsofrenia (sorry cant spell) he is sectioned and his and serena's secret romance comes out when he is dellusional and thinks he's talking to serena instead of sky.
they decide they need some time together to sort things out so run away to an abandoned house, while here boyd's condition deteriates and he calapses they then find out he has a brain tumour that needs operating on immediately. while in the operating theatre he flat lines and ends up in a coma we are left wondering if he will survive