PDA

View Full Version : wot happened on friday!

hippychick215
29-08-2005, 10:47
hi
i missed neighbours on friday. please cud sum1 fill me in on what happened. i like to keep up to date with wots happening.i wud b greatfull if u cud.

thanks Rebecca

alkalinetrio
29-08-2005, 12:08
they all died BOOM

Luna
29-08-2005, 12:11
they all died BOOM

:rotfl:

Crazy Gal 88
29-08-2005, 14:22
Dylan’s attempt to capitalise on last week’s kiss failed when he found Sky in a crisis. He backed off, griping to Janae about Sky spending time with Boring Boyd. He tried again, but was again rebuffed when circumstances dictate her interest was elsewhere. When Paul and Dylan talked about life and love, Dylan’s inspired. He returned again for a third try, this time declaring they should be together because he loves her!

The Bishops mobilised along with other residents to protest against the Affirmacon plan to build a mall. Even Susan joined in, hating the idea of her old home going under concrete. Sadly, media attention only seemed to focus on the scrap between David and Paul.

Paul and Lil vowed to go public, but Sky already had the evidence of their kiss on her camera. Sky was torn about what to do, and consulted Boyd. He suggested she tell Lil what she knows. Sky confronted her aunt, mainly to voice her disapproval of Paul. Lil had already arranged to meet David, but meanwhile David and Serena took Sky’s camera to the anti-mall protest. When Sky found her camera missing she paniced and raced to the scene, only to be blocked by Paul, who begged her not to tell David and Serena. Ironically it’s this that stopped Sky getting to the camera in time and they see the evidence. After publicly condemning Paul, David took Serena to confront Lil, letting Lil have it with both barrels.

Janae tried to hang out with Boyd who was amenable but obliged by Sky’s greater need to attend to his ex instead. Janae “borrowed” some of Sky’s stuff to become like her and attract Boyd. But Boyd only teased her failed attempt.

THERE YOU GO!!! Hope that helped!

kirsty_g
29-08-2005, 14:46
that sounded good