PDA

View Full Version : fave storyline

Choc888
13-04-2005, 13:39
i was wondering over the years what is your favourite storyline. i have enjoyed so many and there have been loads that i cannot choose a favourite but what about you????

Siobhan
13-04-2005, 14:39
Recent time: I loved the Maya revenge, that was fantastic

Past: Deirdre going to prison because of Jon.. excellent stuff

daisy38
13-04-2005, 15:23
Sonia having the Baby! Jamies face was a right Picture! :)

Siobhan
13-04-2005, 15:49
Sonia having the Baby! Jamies face was a right Picture! :)

that was EE ha ha

daisy38
13-04-2005, 15:58
that was EE ha ha

Sorry i didn't read the forum title! :rolleyes:

Ok Corrie fav story line, oh Martins girlfriend running in front of that lorry when her baby died, that was brilliant! :)

Siobhan
13-04-2005, 16:12
Sorry i didn't read the forum title! :rolleyes:

Ok Corrie fav story line, oh Martins girlfriend running in front of that lorry when her baby died, that was brilliant! :)

that was kevin's girlfriend, wasn't it?? she took Sarah lou's baby. the mouse girl.. can't remember her name

soapaddict
13-04-2005, 16:35
1. The Richard Hillman storyline has to be one of the best ever.
2. Bethany being taken by her gran was a great storyline. Very Emotional.
3. I liked the Maya/Dev/Sunita Storyline too.

barneysulk
13-04-2005, 16:48
One of my fave storylines of late has to be Tracey falling for the "millionaire/gardener" played by Bernard Cribbins. It was quite funny, her thinking he was loaded and sucking (ahem) up to him and we got to see the lovely Kate Ford in an amazing swimsuit, which was nice.

Lisa321
13-04-2005, 17:02
1. RICHARD HILLMAN -That was Corrie at its absolute Best. Action Packed stuff. :-) Gripping!

2. Mayas Revenge- God, She was crazy wasn't she. And she handcuff Sunita to the oven, that was a fab storyline.

3. Karen/Steve/Joe- That was good stuff, he accuses her falsely of affair. She gets annoyed and decides to give in to joe, on a desk of knickers. Meanwhile Steves face is pressed against the door.. !

xXx
Lisa
xXx

barneysulk
13-04-2005, 18:38
1. RICHARD HILLMAN -That was Corrie at its absolute Best. Action Packed stuff. :-) Gripping!

2. Mayas Revenge- God, She was crazy wasn't she. And she handcuff Sunita to the oven, that was a fab storyline.

3. Karen/Steve/Joe- That was good stuff, he accuses her falsely of affair. She gets annoyed and decides to give in to joe, on a desk of knickers. Meanwhile Steves face is pressed against the door.. !

xXx
Lisa
xXx
Older members probably remember the actor Brian Capron, who played mad Richard Hillman, as the woodwork teacher Mr Hopwood in Grange Hill so I never really found him that menacing, he was too camp anyway.

Johnny Allen
13-04-2005, 19:22
The Richard Hillman storyline was gripping and Corrie at its best

daisy38
14-04-2005, 08:20
that was kevin's girlfriend, wasn't it?? she took Sarah lou's baby. the mouse girl.. can't remember her name
Yes, sorry it was Kevins girlfriend! I think her name was Alison!!!??? I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday, i was making mistakes all day! :rolleyes: :)

Choc888
14-04-2005, 08:39
tricky dicky and killer katy i think

Mr_Cellophane
14-04-2005, 15:03
Ray's return was Corrie at it's best. Bring back a character after 20 years. The way he fitted back in. His interaction with the existing characters and then his sad death.
How can EE ever compete with that.

Older stories Rita and Alan Bradley, much better than mad Richard.

Choc888
15-04-2005, 08:39
Ray's return was Corrie at it's best. Bring back a character after 20 years. The way he fitted back in. His interaction with the existing characters and then his sad death.
How can EE ever compete with that.

Older stories Rita and Alan Bradley, much better than mad Richard.

afraid i cannot really remember alan except him been run over!!!! me to young!!!

barneysulk
15-04-2005, 08:47
Interesting bit of trivia, the actor who played crazy Alan Bradley, Mark Eden is married to Sue Nicholls in real life. God, I'm so boring!

Choc888
15-04-2005, 08:48
i know but they only married fairly recently didn't they?

Bonnie1
15-04-2005, 15:03

That was Kevin's wife, Alison, after their baby, Jake, died. (She's now in Born and Bred! :) )

My favourite .... the Todd and Karl gay storyline, which sadly was cut off early on becasue BL decided to leave, when it was intended to run and run and run.

Bonnie1
15-04-2005, 15:05
i know but they only married fairly recently didn't they?

No, I think they've been married about 10 years now.

I've just checked, and I was close ... they've been married 12 years this year, got married in 1993.

Bonnie1
15-04-2005, 15:10
Older members probably remember the actor Brian Capron, who played mad Richard Hillman, as the woodwork teacher Mr Hopwood in Grange Hill so I never really found him that menacing, he was too camp anyway.

I never saw him in GH, I just remember him as nice Mr Worthington, the social worker who appeared in 1982 to help Rita and Len become foster parents.

Clearly Rita never remembered him when she saw him again ...! ;)

Baby-Blue-Eyes
24-04-2005, 21:42
Rays return and death
Jim killing Jez and gettin sent down then marryin liz again :love:
deirdre and jon stuff (canna spell her name tho lol)
tricky dicky :thumbsup:
candice bein a footie wife :wall:
anythin involving danny baldwin lol he is so funny

kazzie
25-04-2005, 16:46
Got a few
1. Richard Hillman
2. Mad Maya
3. Kevins affair with Natalie
4.. Martin's affair with Rebecca
5.. Rovers Fire
6.. Killer katie

tammyy2j
25-04-2005, 17:04
I loved when Todd came out especially the fight between Eileen and Gail. When Jason comes over to see whats happening Gail says here comes the rest of the village people. I will always remember that line it was very funny.

Benc533
26-04-2005, 19:52
The Rita and Alan Bradley was certainly much more dramatic and dare I say harrowing than the Richard Hillman storyline.

The Richard Hillman storyline worked so, so well because it involved lots of the cast.