PDA

View Full Version : life of scarlett

diamond1
28-08-2005, 17:27
well after my last story about an hour ago but i thought i should write about scarlett before she died so here i go before i write it though reason for writing is i thought i havent seen many stories on scarlett ruby and jhonny and i made mentions of them in my other story "the night before it began" but they was part of that story so what happened in that will not be in any way in this story also as i cant remember much of what jhonny said about scarlett so im guessing most of it and most likley be diffrent to whats been told to us on ee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plot:scarlett is starting college and making new freinds,stephanie jhonnys wife has found out about tina and jhonnys torn what to do and ruby is being bullied at school
apart from tina ruby and jhonny there might be refrences to people like den andy and jack dalton who jhonny most likely knew but other than that no one in ee will be in it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday morning she awoke her blonde hair was everywhere she looked a mess it was her first day of college today she was doing hairdressing she was worrired about the usual things but other than that it was a lovely morning.Jhonny was already out her breakfast cerial was already there all she had to do was pour milk onto it she heard footsteps it was ruby she started school last thursday and hadnt been happy since "alright rub good sleep babe"scarlett asked ruby looked at her with a blank stare she didnt answer instead she got out the ceral and poured it into a bowel "didnt dad set it out for this morning ruby"scarlet asked "he hasnt done before why would he now" ruby answered "oh cause he made it for this morning anyway im done im gonna get changed for college"scarlett headed upstairs towards the bathroom where she tried on 5 diffrent clothes until finding the right one she packed her bag and grabbed her already made lunch from the fridge and headed out.Scarlett didnt even realize she didnt see her mum at all when scarlett got there she didnt see any body she knew she was told to go to a assembly point for assembly she already had her days this was the formal introduction she sat down at the back still not with anybody she knew there was diffrent mixtures of people in the room with her not just her course.A man got up at the front at last and started speaking he was quite plumb and had little hair left suddenley the door opened a guy walked in and sat next to scarlett "sorry im late mate" he shouted to the man at the front who didnt like being called mate.Scarlett watched as he played with his bag looking for something when he sensed she was watching he stopped and relaxed in his chair Scarlett didnt think he was that good looking but was intrigued by him in worn jeans no attempt made on his short hair and a black jacket on he was slumped in his chair she was a bit embarrsed that she had spent ages getting ready to make an impression and someguy next to her hadnt even bothered he even called the teacher 'mate'.
Scarlett started to listen to the teacher but she could hear distant music she turned her head towards this guy he had earphones on he was listing to music it seemed she wasnt the only one to notice the teacher did too "you ok at the back what you got on your cd" he asked as if to say how dare you listen to your cd player while im talking the guy didnt answer he cooly took them out and grinned.

After the lecture was given they was given a break scarlett took her phone out to text ruby and tell her day she dropped it to which the guy picked it up for her and gave it to her scarlett smiled and said thanks "im scarlett by the way" she smiled meeekly at this attempt to make a freind she even held out her hand he looked at her like she was mad but still said "hi im shawn nice to meet ya" scarlett felt upset he didnt shake her hand and instantly tried ignoring him because of it but he carried on talking "so u enjoying it" she looked around "enjoying what?" he smirked and said "college have u done this before or is it your first day" scarlett looked around and lied "yeah second year now" the boy laughed "cool youll have to show me about then" scarlett laughed "yeah ill have to" before realizing what a idiot shes gonna look.after the intoduction thing scarlett looked for the boy but he seemed to have walked off a little brown haired girl walked up to her "hi scarlett how are you" scarlett realizing she had a freind said "yeah fine babe you?" the girl was amy one of her best freinds at secondary as they walked outside the room scarlett was horrified to see her ex boyfreind talking to shawn.

diamond1
28-08-2005, 17:55
Scarlett was thinking all the way through her induction in her course lesson about it and when a break did come she found out that they knew each other from ages ago
her ex was a nasty pecie of work daniel his name was a huge bully in her secondary and had lots of "hard" mates she broke up with him when her dad found out,he hated her since but had warned boys off her he stll fancied her a bit or she was told that anway she was thinking about it for ages walking down the corrider she wondered how many times she would see daniel she walked around the corner right into someone at such a force it knocked her down she looked up "shawn what you doing here" she said before realizing she only met him this morning and they was both at college "i er go here remember i spoke to you this morning...anyway are you ok?hit you pretty hard there" he said while grabbing her arm and pulling her up "no im fine dont worry always getting knocked down by some idiot" she laughed while worrying if he would take offence to her joke "oh well im glad you got the right idea of me well nice to see you again but this idiot's got to go" he then walked off scarlett nearly kicked her self.

Scarlett carried on walking until she saw several of her school friends all huddled around Catrina this girl who was scarletts most hated enemy and general bully off the old school.Scarlett walked a diffrent way thinking is this day gonna get any worse then walked into daniel "well well scarlett at college now are we or is dad going to pick you up in his sports car away from us nasty boys straight to a catholic all girls school" daniel said while his knuckleheaded freinds laughed they carried on the abuse at scarlett she was about to cry until shawn came along "oi dan leave it" he said as tough as anything daniel stood there "why what you gonna" shawn got further to his face and said "dont go there" dan stepped back "ok shawny but this isnt the last of this" shawn turned around and scarlett started to cry "hey your ok now" shawn said soflty scarlett looked at him "just leave me alone yeah"she ran off leaving shawn on his own.

diamond1
28-08-2005, 18:21
Scarlett was deeply upset she didnt listen to anything else on her first day when she got home she went straight into her bedroom and cried she could even hear herself cry after an hour she stopped she lie there all peacefull but the crying kept going on who could it be?she went into rubys room and there she was crying her eyes out "whats up ruby" scarlett made out "nothing go away" ruby insisted "thats more than nothing whats the matter"scarlett said putting her arm round her "i said get lost" ruby screamed scarlett got up and left the room.

The next day scarlett got there and had her lunch staright away she kept looking out for shawn and daniel both but she saw neither of them all day or the day after A week later she saw shawn under the hood of a car "hey what you doing" scarlet said walking up to him "oh this is mine im just taking a look was a bit naff starting her up this morning she giggled "do you know anything about cars" she carried on asking "yeah im doing a course on it i been doing them up for years with the old man but i aint got no qualifactions so im getting them then making a career out of it" scarlett smiled she fancied him she decided "thanks for last week by the way i didnt show my appreication really" scarlett then started to get a bit more silent "nah dont worry sweetheart we all have our problems" he said but she cut him off "yeah but you really stood up for me and you dont know me so.." she kissed him on the cheek after that there was a silence for a bit but she walked off pleased with herself.after she went daniel walked up to shawn "oi "daniel said then pushed him to the floor shawn tried to get up but one of daniels thugs put their foot on his chest "make a move on her and your dead"he continued "is that right?"shawn said trying to wriggle his way off the thug he got up "and whys that jealousy"shawn carried on saying "no but it will be the last thing you do"daniel said in his face then pulled out a flick knife "see this well this is what is going to go inside you if you talk to her again" shawn gulped "ok..ok whatever"
"good lad" daniel said walking off

When scarlett got home jhonny and stephanie (her mum)where fighting
"whats going on dad?" scarlett asked "nothing darling please go to your room"jhonny asked "you wanna know whats going on scarlett your sister is being bullied at school and your dad was meant to go today to sort it out with mr pringle and he didnt show up"stephanie said "ive had enough" and with that she walked out jhonny looked up and sighed he then followed her scarlett was shellshocked

diamond1
28-08-2005, 18:57
sorry posted this thread twice

diamond1
29-08-2005, 00:34
reading this back this is really lame im gonna axe it we all know how its gonna end anyway :lol: