PDA

View Full Version : The night before it began (5 part)

diamond1
28-08-2005, 14:10
Hi this is my first script on here i hope you all like it its a five part story on 5 diffrent ee characters
really everything is from after dens found and the wedding so its like one week on.The storys all connect in some way but are all
dark and sick on the same night
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis awoke suddenley he had heard a glass smash and some lads on the way back from a club he listened to them singing,laughing doing all the things you should when your 20 or whatever what problems do they have he looked at the time 2:39 not really late he thought once upon a time him jack andy and others would be playing poker or drinking or otherwise with yet another random one night stand.But now it was diffrent he was married but the happily bit was not applied in this case he looked at his wife next to him she was facing the other side she had just fell asleep other than that it was like any other night crying and crying over 'him' why did she care so much about that man?He wanted to awake her make love to her or at least tell her how much he cared but she would only cry so dennis got up to his surprise he could hear chrisie awake talking to someone he opened his door chrissie and her guest was in the actual bar,maybe it was amanda to help chrissie out dennis and sharon belived chrissies claim she was innocent.Dennis got changed,took his jacket and walked outside it was raining heavily. He walked towards scarlett he had done this before he hated jhonny as much as he did den in fact more no one knew the pain jhonny caused dennis not just with andy but dennis's past was clouded by jhonnys ilegal lifestyle and after what jhonny had reduced dennis to in the past and the fact he couldnt remember who he was which made dennis worse dennis walked off fist clenched with the thought "one day he will pay"!he sat down and thought of his father the one who tried several times to ruin his life ruin his love for sharon ruin everything a thought occured to dennis now dens dead peace will never be made dennis had no belive in a afterlife so from this point on dennis will never see den again never get vengence never....so many things that might of been.Dennis then looked around and looked at the houses the people that hated him the people that only liked him because of sharon and wondered why he could not make freinds like other people do dennis then scoffed at the thought freinds who cares.He looked at the vic the light was on why did someone come this late at night what is chrissie hiding from us?Dennis got up and stormed across to the vic not listening out for anything not worrying about the heavy rain thats soaked him which would expain the fact dennis didnt see that car coming towards him....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamzi
28-08-2005, 14:16
Watch out Dennis! This is really good. More please
xxx

diamond1
28-08-2005, 14:18
Jake was in a late night cafe somewhere in south london he could feel the brusies's on his ribs from another danny fall out one would think danny would stray from trouble after jhonny's house fire.He wasnt with danny now,danny wasn't coming back a tear rolled down his cheek he wiped it the waitress came over "there you go love" she said putting his coffee down "cheers" he replied after he finished it he walked over to his car it was something danny "borrowed" from a fling he had he could remember the words coming from danny "her husband wont mind" jake laughed to himself and thought "lets hope the flith dont come looking for this tonight i got to see someone"with that he took out directions to walford.

He pulled up from outside the vic and got out he saw two lads walking home they broke a glass bottle he looked at his watch it was 2:39 he saw a light on in the bar and a figure walking about he tapped lightly on the glass,chrissie opened up "jake" she exclaimed shocked "hey sweetheart i heard the trouble you was in i have come to protect you" he was shutting the door as he looked across the road jhonnys light was on!.

chrissie and jake stood their silent they looked at each other and smiled within seconds they where ripping each others clothes off and making love on the bar even the back door closing wasnt enough to put them off after wards they got up blissfully happy both off these two needed what they just done after countless nights dreaming about it.

Jake tried joking whilst doing his shirt up "so whats the bother with den"? the mood changed swiftly " none of your buisness jake"she walked towards another part of the bar "dont cut me off chrissie the fact i have come back for you..for us" chrissie turned round "you know nothing you and me a quick fling thats it i dont need to tell you the truth" chrissie realized she had said too much " what truth"? jake asked " nothing jake its nothing lets got to bed or something" chrisse was now rattled at jake "chrissie tell me what you meant or i will..." she cut him off "ok jake shut up i dont want everyone to hear us" jake got louder "well i think you better answer me better then...listen chrissie dannys left me ok i have no one else please let me in whats going on" chrissie was shocked "dannys left you...why" jake sat down "he promised he changed after the fire but he hadnt as soon as we got to maxwell's he went straight out a affair with a married woman here...drug dealers there he didnt stop one night he went looking for our dad and he didnt come back i thought instead of waiting for him he can find me so i came back when alfie told me about den" she cut him off with a kiss " for that i thank you but theres something but i cant tell you what"

"chrssie tell me what"jake said chrissie lifted her head higher "jake i...i (coughs) jake i killed den" jake sat there "yeah right ok chrissie i know this is a bad time what with den but saying things like that is.."cut him off again "jake i killed the guy me sam and zoe" jake started to realize the truth he got up and poured a glass of whisky out "i need this" he thought chrissie walked towards him "jake...i..well..it was an accident really" jake turned round "and throwing him in cement was aswell what kind of woman are you" with that he walked out into his car and sped off all of a sudden someone walked in front of the car....

Tamzi
28-08-2005, 14:22
So Jake hit dennis. Whoops. Cool you used the line that Jake's going to use. More please
xxx

diamond1
28-08-2005, 14:22
sorry put the second bit out way too quickly sorry everyone

diamond1
28-08-2005, 14:35
thanks jake moon rox (i also meant to put that line there lol bit wrong really)
also i really must say the next 3 parts are really twisted not so much this one but they are pretty diffrent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
stacy and ruby where best of freinds so on this night ruby invited stacy round her house in favour of stacy letting her round countless times jhonny wasnt impressed but he relented so they stayed up really late jhonny made them turn the light off and go to sleep at 12 and after talking in the dark for a bit they both did.it was really coming done outside with rain ruby thought as she awoke she had the sweetest of dreams she has this one alot about someone special who she knows she crept downstairs to get some water then she walked past her living room and the light was on? she walked in to see her dad naked on the chair with stacy equally naked on top of him having sex ruby was astounished ruby ran over to both of them tipped her water on top of them and slapped stacy and then punching her dad jhonny put his clothes on quickly as did stacy this was sick "ruby listen this looks bad ok but its not..." jhonny insisted stacy laughed fully dressed now "you liar tell your daughter its been happening for months cause it has" stacy smirked "why"ruby asked crying? "did you really think i liked you this was my revenge for grassing me up to the millers little girl your dad has been wonderfull ruby giving me lots of money to keep his dirty affair under wraps" stacy said then jhonny said to "stacy leave....NOW" stacy then walked off satisfied with herself.

"Ruby listen i cant explain this lets talk about this in the morning" jhonny tried walking off but ruby kept going on "dad i thought you changed you where the wonderful doting dad but you are just a sick man" jhonny tunred round in a raised voice "shes over 16 she loved it" ruby felt sick she could hear a desparate tone in his voice "Tina coudnt give me what i wanted what i needed stacy could " jhonny said with tears rolling down his cheek in complete shame "and what could stacy give you other than SEX" ruby said "she reminded me of scarlet and it consoled me" jhonny fully started to cry now "what do you mean dad you facied your daughter"ruby asked utterly disgusted "off course not" he answered ruby couldnt take no more and ran to the toilet to be sick she looked at her watch it was 2:39

Ruby stayed in there and heard tina getting up she must want to know what the shouting is.ruby dosed off after much crying when she awoke she went downstairs to see jhonny and tina looking out the window "someone as been run over apparentley"tina said but ruby didnt care all she could see was an evil sick man looking ashamed off himself ruby then wondered how jhonny could sleep with the love of rubys life realizing her dream of stacy and her like that could never happen she went to the bathroom and took out one of her dads razorblades gentley and wondered if this was the right thing to do
------------------------------------------------------------------------

diamond1
28-08-2005, 14:50
(earlier that day) after jhonny put stacy and ruby to bed he decided to stay up after all he knew stacy would come down later to see 'uncle jhonny' the time was just gone 12 0 clock
he sat in his chair and tried to ignore the memories all the things he had done but tonight was diffrent the memories flooded in the fire,his prostitue industry and his killings
he remembered how he used to be to the kids who worked for him abusing them treating them like scum he remembered one kid called damien or dennis he couldnt remember his name after his mum chucked him out and jack dalton looked after him jhonny would often see the boy and one day when jack was in custody for a killing which he was later released jhonny hired the boy as a rent boy in brighton one day jhonny realized the boy was mugging them before they got a chance to .....well jhonny stopped there all he could remember was was beating the boy to a pulp he would never forget when jack found out jack nearly killed him thank god jhonny needed jack more than jack needed jhonny.
he stopped there and drank his drink and then thought of the countless faces he had killed jhonny remembered his last killing danny moon he wnt after danny when danny left jake and to this day no one will see or hear from danny again.he remembered tina a blonde headstrong female when he saw her and the fact he treated her like dirt for a decade disgusted even himself but then again jhonny was no longer a man everything hs has done in his life all he is now is another jack dalton.No one knew jhonnys secrets like the fact it was himself who started the fire just to put a hit on stephanie his "beloved" wife he knew scarlet was gone he watched her leave the house ruby was also no good to him either if she died it would make a relationship between him and scarlet easier to happen how could it with them two how can he be the dad and husband to them as well but after he found out scarlet had died he went after scarlets secret boyfreind and killed him even stated it was him who started the fire.he thought back ages ago in the early 80's he could remember having an affair with angie watts after a drunken night out and remembered how guilty he felt when he saw den he remembered when he heard den was alive and all the efforts the firm made to kill him after all jack was'nt a nice guy back then! jhonny fell asleep for a bit and had his constant nightmares of the people the rent boys and prostitutes , he killed beat up and even raped.jhonny awoke and nealry threw up he was used to this feeling afterwards he hated himself for keeping it hidden no one knew a half of the things he has done everyone thinks of as either a gentleman or a gangster never this a sick twisted human.The light switch tunred on and he saw stacy half undressed he even felt guilty at this a girl more than half his age a freind of his daughter a girl over 16 made it right in the eyes of the law but it was still wrong.

after ruby finding out later that night he and tina sat there tina with no idea of it he looked at the time it was 2:39 him and tina sat there for at least half an hour in silence tina wondering what poor soul had been run down and jhonny thinking of ruby and his past he then walked up stairs to her room to reveal the truth and that he would get help professional help but he walked over a damp bit of the carpet outside the bathroom he knelt down and touched it to his horror it was blood he kicked the door open and he saw ruby lying in a pool of her own blood

Tamzi
28-08-2005, 15:02
Ok those bits are just really weird, poor Ruby though. More please
xxx

diamond1
28-08-2005, 15:03
hahaha jake moon rox this one is even more weird really

mickey lay awake after a one night stand he had them before but never like this this was wrong this was stupid this was out of character he thought back to earlier in the night:

scarletts 12:15 martin mickey gus are out in the club
martin:get the drinks in lads
gus:its your turn bruv
martin:shut up mate i just paid for those lagers
mickey:listen we'll flip a coin alright just stop whingeing those girls are looking
martin:i would never cheat on my sonia mate nevr
juley:yeah right man
martin,mickey,gus:JULEY?
juley:yeah blood im back ere to prove dat juley is back betta den eva
mickey:you got some front after kareena the mugger and leaving the stall like that
juley:yea miller im back i and im really sorry bruv but dont hold grudges blood
mickey:but you can pay for the next round
juley:ok but da big boss jhonny aint about is he? he banned me from ere ya kno

after a few drinks mickey noticed this girl from across the room she was stunning long golden brown hair about 6'0 she looked like a supermodel mickey walked over he manged to get hi out he was so intimated by her good looks she looked at him like dirt martin came over and was as taken back as mickey it seemed sonia was out of his head completley for a few seconds before coming back down to earth martins phone rang and all mickey could make out was "your with naomi again well dont expect me back tonight"martin seemed annoyed so annoyed he was trying to chat up this girl as well as mickey after a separate hour the girl said she had an idea both mean where so drunk they had no idea of what they where doing!

she walked behind them all the way home while they both showed off martin stripped off while mickey smashed a glass bottle they where singing and dancing all the way back to this girls flat martin seemed to have no intention of seeing sonia while mickey was a bit worried

back to current times mickey nearly threw up in the damp sheets where he was, this was like no one night stand before he looked at martin beside him martin enjoyed it a married man did but mickey felt utterly sick he looked at the woman in her chair asleep now she wanted this she watched it she enjoyed this she asked for it mickey looked at the time it was 2:39

diamond1
28-08-2005, 15:06
the next day dennis awoke in hopital with sharon next to him they decided after dens funeral they will leave walford
ruby died in hopital while stacy blackmailed jhonny for months
martin divorced sonia and left walford when after several one night stands with men contracted hiv
mickey fell in love with the girl but she left him in favour of somoneone else.chrssie got caught for den after months of getting away jake stayed with chrssie and they promised to love each other even with chrissie in prison and for those who wanna know most of this cameout of nowhere and is shocking for the sake of being shocking i really just woke up with this idea this morning

Tamzi
28-08-2005, 15:12
That was really really really weird! Poor Ruby. Shame Chrissie got caught.
This was a good for a first script. Good idea. Look forward to more of your scripts
xxx

diamond1
28-08-2005, 15:16
lol thank you very much im a bit worried that i read the whole thing back and found it really funny