PDA

View Full Version : robbie album details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Wolf
24-08-2005, 17:11
Following weeks of speculation, Robbie is excited to announce details of his new album 'INTENSIVE CARE'.

After two years of continuous writing, the album, which was recorded exclusively in Los Angeles will be released on October 24th and preceded by the first single ‘Tripping’ on October 3rd. You will be able to hear the first radio plays of the single, which Robbie refers to as “something like a mini-gangster Opera” from September 5th.

For the first time, Robbie will be launching his album with a live show outside of the UK. The concert will take place in the heart of Europe at Velodrom, Berlin on October 9th. The show is a one off, never to be repeated special which will be filmed for the first ever Europe-wide cinecast in high definition and surround sound, with TV broadcasts to follow.

Tickets for the Velodrom go on sale on September 5th and tickets for the cinecast go on sale on September 9th. Further information and exciting competitions will be added to this site very soon.

T-Mobile customers are in for something extra special. Must-have mobile music content will be available from September 5th–11th when T-Mobile users can exclusively download material from the first single ‘Tripping’ before it is released to other digital music providers. During this exclusive period, T-Mobile customers will be able to download realtones, ringtones, ringbacktones and wallpaper of the single.

In Germany, fans can look forward to a mobile download of the full track of the single prior to its official in-store release date in October. T-Mobile will also offer its customers the ‘Tripping’ video clip as download or video-streaming in available European markets before it is released to television. This will be the first of many offerings T-Mobile will be able to provide subscribing fans through its long-term partnership with Robbie. "I'm a huge fan of 'The Lilac Time,' so I thought I'd spend a couple of days writing some folk songs with Stephen Duffy, just for a change.'

Bad Wolf
24-08-2005, 17:12
from robbiewilliams.com

Luna
25-08-2005, 08:31
oooohhhhh cant wait :cheer:

New album = new tour - luna right at the front :cheer:

Bad Wolf
25-08-2005, 08:34
with rach!

Luna
25-08-2005, 08:36
with rach!

:lol: remember no pushing

Jojo
25-08-2005, 09:03
I'll meet you both on his bus!!!!

Bad Wolf
25-08-2005, 09:04
hmmmmm robbie :wub: :heart: :love:

Jojo
25-08-2005, 09:13
I'm with you rach :wub: :love: :heart:

Debs
25-08-2005, 12:41
please take me along to!!!!

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 13:58
release date is october 24!!!!!!!!!

Luna
31-08-2005, 14:20
Did anyone see him at the All Star Cup??? :wub:

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 14:21
pulling moonies???? yup i saw that pic

Luna
31-08-2005, 14:23
:eek: i didn't see that

I was only talking in general. What paper was that in??

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 14:25
sky news/showbiz

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 14:30
http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1327604.jpg

for you luna! x

$sTaCeY$
31-08-2005, 14:34

for you luna! x
nice :rotfl: :wub:

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 14:37
very nice!

$sTaCeY$
31-08-2005, 14:39
very nice!

I think i am going to faint now :wub:

Luna
31-08-2005, 16:04

for you luna! x

aaaww thanks hun :D made my day

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 16:04
and mine!

$sTaCeY$
31-08-2005, 16:27
and mine!

and mine 3

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 16:29
maybe we could start a robbie picture haven? to brighten your days?????

that is such a good idea, some times i surprise my self!!!!

Luna
31-08-2005, 16:31
Oh im all for that idea - but as long as we can add some mark ones too??? pppppllllleeeeaaassseeee :D

Tori
31-08-2005, 16:31
ah, robbie! you can't resist loving him!

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 16:32
of couse, anything you like

i was in my element on monday, e4 had a robbie day and they played loads of take that, brilliant, i was reduced to being an hysterical 11 year old again, great stuff!

Tori
31-08-2005, 16:33
awww, we don't have E4 and i would have missed it anyway!

Luna
31-08-2005, 16:35
i was in my element on monday, e4 had a robbie day and they played loads of take that, brilliant, i was reduced to being an hysterical 11 year old again, great stuff!

I didn't know about that!!!! God im getting so out of the loop in these things.

I know what you mean about being an hysterical 11 year old. A while ago i stupidly threw out all my take that videos :eek:

Luckly i got them really cheap on ebay tricked my niece into watching them by asking her if she wasnted to see robbie when he was really young. Was dancing around the living room singing my heart out. Dont think she'll ever look at me in the same way again :lol:

Debs
31-08-2005, 20:03
Following weeks of speculation, Robbie is excited to announce details of his new album 'INTENSIVE CARE'.

After two years of continuous writing, the album, which was recorded exclusively in Los Angeles will be released on October 24th and preceded by the first single ‘Tripping’ on October 3rd. You will be able to hear the first radio plays of the single, which Robbie refers to as “something like a mini-gangster Opera” from September 5th.

For the first time, Robbie will be launching his album with a live show outside of the UK. The concert will take place in the heart of Europe at Velodrom, Berlin on October 9th. The show is a one off, never to be repeated special which will be filmed for the first ever Europe-wide cinecast in high definition and surround sound, with TV broadcasts to follow.

Tickets for the Velodrom go on sale on September 5th and tickets for the cinecast go on sale on September 9th. Further information and exciting competitions will be added to this site very soon.

T-Mobile customers are in for something extra special. Must-have mobile music content will be available from September 5th–11th when T-Mobile users can exclusively download material from the first single ‘Tripping’ before it is released to other digital music providers. During this exclusive period, T-Mobile customers will be able to download realtones, ringtones, ringbacktones and wallpaper of the single.

In Germany, fans can look forward to a mobile download of the full track of the single prior to its official in-store release date in October. T-Mobile will also offer its customers the ‘Tripping’ video clip as download or video-streaming in available European markets before it is released to television. This will be the first of many offerings T-Mobile will be able to provide subscribing fans through its long-term partnership with Robbie. "I'm a huge fan of 'The Lilac Time,' so I thought I'd spend a couple of days writing some folk songs with Stephen Duffy, just for a change.'

at last a branfd new album from robbie i cantr wait

xCharliex
31-08-2005, 20:41
Grrr why does it have to be outside the UK!!! Cant wait for his new album i love him soooo much, you married ladies step aside, im single lol his mine!

Luna
31-08-2005, 21:05
Grrr why does it have to be outside the UK!!! Cant wait for his new album i love him soooo much, you married ladies step aside, im single lol his mine!

Oi im single too - he's mine :lol:

xCharliex
31-08-2005, 21:07
Oi im single too - he's mine :lol:

Im older than you :p lol

Luna
31-08-2005, 21:08
Im older than you :p lol

and?? he might want the younger model :rotfl:

xCharliex
31-08-2005, 21:08
and?? he might want the younger model :rotfl:

Lol nah its me he wants, thats why he hasnt settled down yet, move over! Lol

Luna
31-08-2005, 21:10
Lol nah its me he wants, thats why he hasnt settled down yet, move over! Lol

lol we'll see - tell you what i'll invite you to the wedding and i suppose i'll let you have one dance with him :lol:

xCharliex
31-08-2005, 21:12
lol we'll see - tell you what i'll invite you to the wedding and i suppose i'll let you have one dance with him :lol:

Haha, thats in your dreams i see! Well ill steal him from you then anyway, hehe

Luna
31-08-2005, 21:14
Haha, thats in your dreams i see! Well ill steal him from you then anyway, hehe

The only way you could steal him off me is if Mark Owen wanted to run away with me - then robbie would be all yours cause id be off like a shot :lol:

xCharliex
31-08-2005, 21:16
The only way you could steal him off me is if Mark Owen wanted to run away with me - then robbie would be all yours cause id be off like a shot :lol:

Marks interested! Robbie told me ill get him to hook you both up

Luna
31-08-2005, 21:17
Marks interested! Robbie told me ill get him to hook you both up

well get him over here then i will release rob on delivery of mark :D

xCharliex
31-08-2005, 21:19
well get him over here then i will release rob on delivery of mark :D

Mark has been sent

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 16:57
thanks for the public service telling us when the album is out