PDA

View Full Version : What hapens 2 sam and zoe

eastenders mad
25-02-2005, 17:46
I know they are leaving but how do they both leave????????????????

***sharon rules***
25-02-2005, 17:51
my friend said that sam dies but i dont think that will happen. :confused:

eastenders mad
25-02-2005, 17:52
i hope she does she gets on my nervous Chrisse rules no matter what hahahahahhahhaha :D

***sharon rules***
25-02-2005, 18:02
yea it would be a good storyline if she does die but i dont think she does die. :mad:

eastenders mad
26-02-2005, 18:01
oh well then

Andy'sLuckyPony
26-02-2005, 18:10
No one knows for sure, but lots have people have suggested that Zoe goes down for Den's murder.

eastenders mad
26-02-2005, 18:11
really thats news i haven't heard about

#1 Eastender
26-02-2005, 23:21
i think that sam will get the vic back and after she has finished playing mind (and physicle) games with chrissie she will then go and tell zoe exactly what happened, zoe then goes and confronts chrissie and threatens to tell all if she doesn't do something in return (e.g. give her money, its just an idea remember), then says her goodbyes, and turns her back on the square for good. this would be a good storyline wouldn't it

Jade
26-02-2005, 23:27
I think Zoe could be heading for the Funny Farm :)

#1 Eastender
26-02-2005, 23:29
how do you think sam will leave, i personally think that she will go and live abroad again but i can't be sure, i will be sad to see her go (again, lol)

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 09:54
i heard that sam dies aswell! bt i dnt really believe it! i havent read it in the mag yet! so it cant be tru, i hope she duz coz i really hate sam! oh and i h8 zoe! they do get on ma nerves!

eastenders mad
27-02-2005, 15:41
well roll on what ever it is going to be but i don't Sam will tell Zoe and if she did She probably will not know who to belive because she is going to land dumb land lol

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 16:42
hiya (eastenders mad) it woz chrissie who killed den wasnt it, im a bit slow in ma age lol! i think the land dumb land is funny lol! i reali h8 chrissie, sam, and zoe they get on ma nerves! BIG time! chrissie aint as bad as the other 2! i rather alfie woz behind the bar! its borin wit chrissie behind it, is chrissie givin the job 2 sam?

eastenders mad
27-02-2005, 17:06
yeah it was Chrisse there was a twist they were making it out that zoe firstly killed den. But den woke up and grabed Chrisse ankle and she then killed him really good show.

I only H8 Sam and Zoe i think Chrisse rules.

I don't think she is i hope not cause if Sam ruled the vic it will be sooooooooooo boring lol.

Crazzykayzz
27-02-2005, 18:17
and chrissie accused zoe 4 killin him, sam saw chrissie killin him and if sam dont get her pub back she will tell zoe that it was chrissie who killed den! do u think that sam will get her pub back, bt i do agree with you, it will be boring, i still prefer alfie workin in the vic! that wasnt borin!

di marco
27-02-2005, 19:48
yeh i liked alfie working in the vic, bring back alfie behind the bar!

littlemo
27-02-2005, 19:54
I know Zoe is leaving in May but I don't think she will go to prison. I can't believe even the judge would think she was capable of murder, and Sam wouldn't let it happen. I also think Dennis may help her out of this situation. I know they didn't leave it on good terms, but he knows she's not capable of murder. He also knows how much Chrissie would want revenge after the revelation about Den. I feel Dennis knows that Chrissie wouldn't stop until she made Den pay.

Cherryz
27-02-2005, 21:03
i think maybe when dennis returns, the truth about zoe's pregnancy will come out - cos people will probably be like you left her when she was pregnant, and she has a miscarriage - but of course he and the select few know that it was Den who was the father of the baby and stuff, so he might end up telling the truth!

and sorry but they did think lil Mo was capable of manslaughter/murder so zoe will look like a psycho crazed killer compared to her lol

kelis101
28-02-2005, 11:10
peggy comes back to get the vic of chrissie so do her boys

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 11:59
well pegs n phil come back to get the vic and they will get it because sam will tell them everything that has been going on has the michells do stick together!!

kelis101
28-02-2005, 13:38
so teu the mitchells do stick together but they also do your head in

instinct
28-02-2005, 14:10
too many ppl in ee die its turnin into sunset beach. dont get me wrong i like the 20th anniversary special but it seems a lil fake, ee have done anthing to boost ratings and didnt even build the storyline up. if you take corrie they have been buildin there storyline up for at least 4 months for katys dads murder.

By the way i dont like corrie so dont hassle me that i watch it im an ee fan 4eva

Treacle
28-02-2005, 15:57
Michelle Ryan films her final scenes in May.
Kim hasn't been confirmed as leaving yet. They've managed to persuade her to stay until atleast November so she'll be on-screens until December 05/January 06 even if she does decide to go in the end. I really hope she stays. The producers want her to and maybe when her family is back she will change her mind.

emma
28-02-2005, 18:02
I hope she stays too! But I won't miss the character of Zoe!

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 20:57
so teu the mitchells do stick together but they also do your head inyea they do :D

Claire
01-03-2005, 10:14
I hope she stays too! But I won't miss the character of Zoe!

Same here :D the sooner the annoying brat goes the better

instinct
01-03-2005, 12:05
zoe leaves in june i think because she stops filming in may and the reason is that she has fallen in love. i heard also that sam quit for some reason i think it was an argument.

Tanya
01-03-2005, 13:00
I actually like zoe, i wonder how she leaves, i dont think she'll go to prison, i hope she doesn't die though!

:eek: :cool: :confused: :rolleyes: :( ;) :p :)

Trinity
01-03-2005, 13:46
Sam is showing a new side with this determination to get her pub back - does noone else think that she is a bit hard hearted showing no sadness at Andy's death. I know he was a pig to her, but were her emotions so shallow?

Torrie
01-03-2005, 14:03
I don't know how Zoe's going to leave - we've seen how hysterical her character gets so if she goes down for murder, I think she'd really have a breakdown and end up in a psych ward! As for Sam, I'd like to see her stay but if she goes, hopefully she'll finally come out from the shadow of her brothers and her mum - they could criticise her for how she's handled things and she could fight back for once and tell them she did the best she could on her own and that they weren't there to support her. Then she could head off to make a fresh start without them.

Katie
01-03-2005, 16:19
I don't think that Sam will go off on her own cos on yesterdays episode, she was telling zoe how running away to spain when she was younger did not help her at all. Zoe will prob leave cos she is so screwed up by sam and chrissie, and she won't able to stand living near dennis and seeing him everyday without them being together. I hope zoe and dennis don't get back together - that would just be stupid. What Zoe did was unforgivable.