PDA

View Full Version : kims mum

tasha_hopkins
22-08-2005, 17:41
i have been reading "this week" on the home and away website for a couple of weeks now and iam hoping someone can answer my questions.

I thought kims mum died, but i read that barry was keeping a letter from kim, morag finds it and tells kim the person he thought was his mum isnt her. he then goes in search for her finds her and she tells him she doesn't want to know him, he later finds out the woman he saw is not his mother. does anyone anything else about this storyline it sounds good?

Amanda (who i presume is dans ex wife) comes to the bay does anyone know why? and i read she starts a relationship with scott anyone confirm? and does she come between leah and dan?

and hayley is rushed into hospital and refuses treatment. does anyone know what is wrong? and who is she with? scott or kim?

thanks xx :angel:

Bad Wolf
22-08-2005, 17:46
this is happening tonight in aus.....
Hyde takes drastic action to keep the truth from Kim, while Flynn comes face-to-face with death and Ric's jealousy about Cassie and Aden erupts.

the this week bit hasnt been updated

Kylie
22-08-2005, 18:37
Barry has kept many secrets from Kim and i think that is where all the hostility when he first came to the bay stemmed from. I think amanda comes to the bay because of her and Dan's son and also because of the engagement between Leah and Dan
I think hayley is with scott at the moment but obviously had been back with kim before her pregnancy - the baby is scotts but Zoe (the stalker) changes the paternity results to say that kim is the father

kirsty_g
24-08-2005, 10:33
sounds good

kirsty_g
25-08-2005, 14:58
i wonder who his mom is