PDA

View Full Version : Next Two Week: Don't Read If You Do Not Want To Know

Angeltigger
22-08-2005, 10:15
Next Two Weeks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Taylor-Burtons are in turmoil: Airing Monday, 22nd August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

The Taylor-Burtons are reeling from Ali's death, but the police want to talk to Justin.

Darlene tells her father he should have died, rather than Ali.

Nancy refuses to get involved with the wedding; Jake (Kevin Sacre) is a two-timing creep.

Becca is not sure if she should be marrying Jake.

No one has remembered Zara's birthday, except Steph, who drags her off to the SU to celebrate.

OB has a proposal to cheer Zara up... Max looks into Drive 'n' Buy's makeover, but OB reckons he's only doing it as an excuse to talk to Sophie.

Becca has doubts: Airing Tuesday, 23rd August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Becca still has doubts about the wedding, so Frankie and Jake try to reassure her that everything will be fine.

Ben and Lisa both have doubts about their careers.

Russ and Dannii congratulate Sam and Steph on their night of passion, but did it even happen?

And Jez and Zara are officially not talking to Joe since he blagged himself a ticket for V.

Darren ignores everyone: Airing Wednesday, 24th August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Zara is still angry with Steph for flouncing off with Sam.

Darren refuses to listen to anyone about the wedding; as far as he's concerned his dad is making a huge mistake.

Darlene and Justin comfort each other, but he is unable to answer her questions about the stabbing.

And Ben receives a photo of Arthur, forcing him to reconsider his position as an absent father.

Lisa broods:Airing Thursday, 25th August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

The big day is finally here, but can Becca go through with the wedding after having an ominous dream about it?

Richard questions Justin about the knife.

And Lisa broods over Becca and Jake's wedding, distraught that she hasn't heard from Ben.

Lisa tries to contact Ben: Airing Friday, 26th August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

After the wedding it's back to The Dog for a good old knees-up. Craig has a little chuckle to himself as he watches the happy couples drive off to the same hotel.

Darlene tells Justin she knows he was involved, and if the police find the knife with his fingerprints on it, he'll be going down for murder.

Lisa wakes up after her afternoon of destruction, and is buoyed by a loving message from Ben; but when she tries to call him, his phone just rings out

Angeltigger
22-08-2005, 10:17
Lisa still can't contact Ben
Airing Monday, 29th August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Liz thanks Darlene for not telling Mel and Sophie about her dad's affair.

O.B. is walking past the bus stop when he spies a caged parrot.

Tom is furious at poor Max.

Sam is about to get a severe beating from Damien and his mates when Andy's quick thinking saves him.

And Lisa is furious when she can't get in touch with Ben. Still in a rage she comes across a pair of scissors. What will she do?

Ben returns
Airing Tuesday, 30th August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Ben returns from Emma's to discover his clothes cut to shreds.

The Taylor/ Burton women struggle to put on a united front.

Just as they begin to pull together they get a call informing them that Ali's body will be released tomorrow.

Nicole gets all dressed up for her hot date with Conor, but her mum will only let her go out for an hour.

And Craig asks O.B. to help out at The Dog, but he'll only do it if he can bring his parrot.

O.B. is determined to make money
Airing Wednesday, 31st August 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Ben goes round to the Hunters' intent on seeing Lisa.

O.B. is still determined to make money out of his parrot, Basil, but it looks like Steph is trying to get in on the act too. O.B. despairs, but he's not giving up on this cash parrot that easily.

Andy and Sam plan another day of fun and frivolity, but how are they going to do that when the SU Bar is dead?

Lee throws a party
Airing Thursday, 1st September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Ben goes to the fire station; but will he stay or will he go?

Carrie wonders why kids have to grow up?

There's no turning back now, Nicole is going to lose her virginity. But is she doing the right thing?

Bombhead is feeling low about his dad, so Lee cheers him up by enlisting him as his Vice President.

Lee decides to throw the house party to end all house parties.

As Tom grows more attached to the parrot, Max Max warns O.B. he's got to get rid of him.

Sam worries
Airing Friday, 2nd September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Mel and Darlene are not happy with Liz's sympathetic treatment of Richard, but she is just trying to keep things together.

With no work to do, Ben heads out with Lisa to meet her new mate Ally.

O.B.'s sad to see the parrot go, but he knows Craig will get a good home for him. As a result, O.B. is in no mood to give Lee a bargain deal on booze for his party.

Sam is worried his past will catch up with him and ruin his blossoming friendship with Andy.

shelley
22-08-2005, 12:43
Sounds good. Lisa seems to have lost the plot a bit though, she's over reacting in a mega way in my opinion. Ben was bound to want to see his son, but perhaps he did go about it the wrong way.

Do you think the next two weeks could be the start of something between Justin and Darlene? I hope so because I think it would make a great storyline.

Angeltigger
22-08-2005, 13:13
Ben and Lisa both have doubts about their careers.

What Career does Lisa have?

Dr. Tangliss
22-08-2005, 13:36
Sounds good :)

phils little sister
22-08-2005, 14:49
Sounds great - thanks for posting

bubblegum_fairy
22-08-2005, 14:55
Can't wait.... looks like it will be an eventful 2 weeks

shelley
22-08-2005, 15:08
What Career does Lisa have?I think they are talking about what she is studying at Uni. I can't remember exactly what subject she is reading at University but I would imagine she knew what she wanted to do after Uni and is studying accordingly, but is now unsure about what she chose as a career.

angelton
22-08-2005, 16:35
yh i always thought darlene likd justin in da begging wen dey were first introducd

Abbie
22-08-2005, 16:58
seem sreally good i cant wait

emma_strange
22-08-2005, 17:44
Just asking, has Sophie been around latelly? Just I havent heard anything about her and with Ali dying and all you would think she would be around more

Angeltigger
22-08-2005, 21:12
Just asking, has Sophie been around latelly? Just I havent heard anything about her and with Ali dying and all you would think she would be around more

She was in today with Max crying her eyes out :crying: and she siad how she loved ali as a brother and that she wished that she was not in London when he died.

di marco
23-08-2005, 07:00
thanks for those, cant wait! :)

angelton
23-08-2005, 13:38
yh she was in a episode with max after they found out ali has just died

xXxJessxXx
23-08-2005, 20:49
Does Justin really get arrested for murdering Mackie? i read that he did but wasnt sure.

if he does that is so sad, i really feel for him he shouldnt be bottling it all up inside him, i know this sounds a bit mean and heartless but if Ali's dead why doesnt he just tell the truth, he's got nothing to be guilty about (Although he may blame him self for Ali's death). he's trying to be a good brother to Ali and trying to stick up for him & protect him, but he's dead so the police cant arrest him, Just doesnt deserve to go to prison for it. it wasnt his fault.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/Jessie2828/Image3.jpg

di marco
23-08-2005, 21:23
yeh i read he got arrested for it too. and i agree, i think justins blaming himself for what ali did but i dont see why he doesnt tell the police the truth, like you said, they cant do anything as alis dead. but i think that justin thinks that hes going to get away with it as he hid the knife so at the mo hes just defending ali as he feels guilty about what happened

angelton
23-08-2005, 22:31
yh he is blaming himself for what happened 2 ali and he thinks that he shouldnt say anything to the police about ali killing macki his still trying 2 protect ali even though his dead

Chris_2k11
24-08-2005, 07:21
When's the funeral anyway? :hmm:

di marco
24-08-2005, 07:25
When's the funeral anyway? :hmm:

erm next week sometime?

Chris_2k11
24-08-2005, 07:43
erm next week sometime?Yeah probably :hmm:

Angeltigger
24-08-2005, 13:51
justin is blameing himself as he was the one that got the knife and he did not get the knife than Ali would not have killed Macki and than Ali would not die.

xXxJessxXx
24-08-2005, 16:49
yeah i agree, he is feeling entirly responsible for the death of mackie and Ali. also he said that he if he hadnt told Ali to run and leave the scene where mackie had been stabed then Ali wouldnthave got hit by a car and therefore wouldnt have died.

but he cant affrod to think like that. i know it sounds horrible but ali is dead and nothing he says to the police is gonna change that, when they find his prints on the knife thats it, he's going down for murder and even if he tells the truth now it might not make a difference as he's been lying the whole time which is an offence in its self.

but then Justin is in shook and depresion so he hasnt probably thought of any of this yet.

Angeltigger
24-08-2005, 17:54
but i think that even Justin told the police what happened than the police would not believe him as ali was kind of like the boy that would not kill anyone- where as Justin is a badder so if you had justin and Ali together than Justin would stand out more as he look like a bully and look like someone who would scabbed someone, he is also blaming himself for when he told Ali to get away from the screen, so in the end Ali died but ali should not have ran out in the road, he should have just ran home on the street, But than Ali might not have been thinking straight after he stabbed macki.

xXxJessxXx
24-08-2005, 20:05
yeah, his mind would have been all over the place and he wouldnt have looked for cars, they were the least of his problems after he'd just stabbed someone.

i agree that the police would beleive Justin becasue of his reputation. but if you think about it, Mel, Richard and Craug have all asumed that it was Ali who killed macki before he died, its just Justin not telling them they are right, so if they can see it then so should the police, but then again they dont know them as well as other people and would see justin as a bad boy, i still dont think justin should have hidden that knife where he did, its going to be found sooner or later and if oyu think about the only three people to be at the scene of the crime was Justin, Ali and Mackie, all three of there finerprints would be on the knife(Or in mackie's case his blood) but as both mackie and ali are now dead it would have been impossible for them to put the knife there, so it had to be justin.

Angeltigger
26-08-2005, 14:19
So what Justin is should have just left it where it was, it alway that most finger prints, the police think it justin as he the kind of person who would kill someone and he had history with Macki.

di marco
26-08-2005, 21:02
omg! what was justin thinking in todays epi? i mean, first he goes to the hospital to get the knife back, surely he should have done that sooner and surely he would have realised that the police would prob be there. then, when he goes to the police station, he knows theyve found the knife but he still pretends he doesnt know anything, even though its obvious! why didnt he just tell the truth? hes making himself look really suspicious!

emma_strange
27-08-2005, 18:53
It's all looking good

Angeltigger
31-08-2005, 10:59
What i want to know is why Ben was asking Zara yesterday (30th August) when I have not seen Lisa hang with Zara for a long time..

Angeltigger
31-08-2005, 11:01
I think they are talking about what she is studying at Uni. I can't remember exactly what subject she is reading at University but I would imagine she knew what she wanted to do after Uni and is studying accordingly, but is now unsure about what she chose as a career.

What was Lisa career? as i missed that part?

di marco
31-08-2005, 11:11
What i want to know is why Ben was asking Zara yesterday (30th August) when I have not seen Lisa hang with Zara for a long time..

yeh that was a bit weird, maybe cos she was her friend and lisa hasnt really hung around with anyone recently so maybe ben thought that she would most likely be with zara?

di marco
31-08-2005, 11:12
What was Lisa career? as i missed that part?

erm im not sure, i watched that epi but i cant remember her saying anything about a career? :confused:

Angeltigger
31-08-2005, 12:05
erm im not sure, i watched that epi but i cant remember her saying anything about a career? :confused:

ok thanks.

Angeltigger
31-08-2005, 15:35
Ali is buried: Airing Monday, 5th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

It's the day of Ali's funeral and the Taylors struggle to keep calm when Justin, flanked by two prison officers, arrives at the church.

Sophie is upset when Mel storms out of the house: her family's falling apart in front of her eyes.

Darren returns home to find Jake in charge of the pub, and quickly takes over. Darren's happy to take Lee's money, but will he provide the booze he needs for his party?

And Steph asks Jez to accompany her to an audition for a commercial.

Darlene decides to visit Justin: Airing Tuesday, 6th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Sophie is worried about Mel after her outburst: she's been missing all night.

Darlene decides to find out the truth once and for all. She's going to visit Justin!

Nicole is nervous but excited at the prospect of losing her virginity with Conor.

Steph desperately tries to get hold of Lee. Jez tries to reassure Steph by telling her not to worry.

And Dannii and Zara go to collect the booze for Lee's party from Darren, but Darren's stalling. What's he up to?

The travellers leave the village: Airing Wednesday, 7th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Nicole is devastated after humiliating herself in front of Conor. The travellers leave the village as Conor and Nicole exchange an emotional goodbye.

Married life isn't turning out exactly as Becca had hoped.

Darlene visits Justin in the young offenders institute. Liz comforts Darlene as she finally breaks; however the trial ends, her brother will always be labelled a murderer.

And Steph gets rid of the CCTV tape.

Steph makes the front pages: Airing Thursday, 8th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

The Taylor/ Burtons are trying to put on a united front but speculation about Justin's guilt is making things difficult. Richard heeds Darlene's advice and agrees to stay put, but could more trouble drive him away for good?

Jez and Joe make the most of Steph's run-in with the thief, not to mention the Chester Herald's sensational front page. And Steph has dumped the CCTV tape in a public skip!

Nancy has packed to leave Nicole's, but the girls are keen to make every second count.

Mandy and Tony arrive home from Auntie Joan's with Mandy in the mood for passion. But what with Becca and the travellers, it looks like she won't be getting any tonight!

Angeltigger
31-08-2005, 15:35
Ally offers shelter: Airing Monday, 12th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Lee tries his best to appease his parents by cleaning up the trashed house, and Aphrodite keeps calling him. Lee ponders his Mum and Dad's discussions about starting a new life with increasing concern; his Mum can't be pregnant... can she?

Dannii sees Russ in the SU, but she doesn't know what Sam has told him about the party.

Dominic bonds with Tom, much to the annoyance of Tony. Mandy is quick to play peacekeeper, and Tony reluctantly apologises to Dominic for his angry outburst.

Ben and Lisa are homeless and penniless, until Ally steps in; they can stay at her place

Tony's frustration continues: Airing Tuesday, 13th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Tony feels like a spare part in his own home as Dominic beats him to cook a slap up breakfast for Mandy.

Tony is thrilled when he has Mandy back to himself, but she is less then impressed with Tony, especially when the cot falls apart.

Lee is not happy about Sally's pregnancy, and he intends to tell his parents so. Les looks on disappointedly as Lee and Bombhead celebrate.

Joe fears he's going bald, and makes the mistake of insulting Zara's lack of fashion sense.

With Ben gone, Becca is keen for Jake to move his stuff in, but he's too busy with work. He storms out refusing to discuss the flat with Becca, leaving her feeling frustrated and alone

Joe wakes with a bald patch: Airing Wednesday, 14th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Joe's fears of baldness become a reality when he wakes with a bald patch, courtesy of Zara. Joe realises there's only one thing for it; he's going to have to get a cow to lick his head.

Tony concentrates his efforts on Il Gnosh, but Mandy keeps on about Dominic. His mum left him a letter, explaining that he and Tony aren't cousins, they're brothers.

Jake doesn't even have the time to give his wife a peck on the cheek before heading out for another long day at work, and she's fed up.

Andy is worried that if Sam tells Russ about him and Dannii he's for it. Sam thinks he's reached his own conclusions, and assures Andy he won't be telling Russ anything…

Tony is in denial over Dominic: Airing Thursday, 15th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Tony has had a sleepless night, wading through old photos, letters and address books, anything that will prove Dominic isn't his brother. Instead, he sticks to his guns and even sets fire to Dominic's apparently bona fide birth certificate bearing Victoria's name.

Becca is furious with Jake for not helping out around the flat, little does she realise he's got enough worries for the both of them at work.

Dannii is trying to put some distance between her and Russ but her odd behaviour is raising questions

Andy and Russ's conversation is awkward but, as usual, Andy manipulates the situation and is able to win around Russ.

A downhearted Joe peers at a product to stave off hair loss in the pharmacy window. With this, Jez and Zara head off to the country and watch as Joe endures a head full of cow's saliva!

Mandy makes a confession:Airing Friday, 16th September 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4

Becca is still bemused by Jake's recent behaviour. Becca soon realises Jake's insecurity is the problem and reassures him their social standing means nothing, it's their relationship that matters.

Tony is reeling after finding out about Dominic's birth certificate. Mandy is determined to sort this feud out once and for all and makes a stunning confession: she's called Victoria.

Les admits Lee was right; moving to Cyprus can wait for the time being. Bombhead teases Lee, but points out he shouldn't hold Les and Sally back for his own peace of mind.

Zara confesses to Jez that she put hair removal cream on Joe's hair. He tells a guilty Zara he's planning a hair transplant. Well, what's ten grand when your dignity is at stake?

di marco
31-08-2005, 19:46
thanks for posting them, sounds good :)

Angeltigger
13-09-2005, 13:40
Black is the spoliers, Orange is me- with what i think..

Monday: Jake tries to save his job:

Tony and Dominic meet up with Victoria; is she just Tony's mum, or Dominic's as well?

The Pit Stop and the salon are dead, but Lee remains naively optimistic.

Sally gets a call from the estate agent.

Jake heads out to try and save his job, but Becca is preoccupied with her letter from Justin.

Frankie and Jack return from honeymoon all loved up, but Darren is less than impressed.

And then Darren comes across an abandoned funeral urn on the bar…

--------------------------------------------------

Tuesday: Becca decides to visit Justin

Tony is looking to the future, and that does not involve Dominic.

If Mandy wants The Loft, she's going to have to make Becca homeless.

(but mandy have not been in the loft for a long time)

Becca knows Jake isn't happy about Nancy staying with them, but she also has sisterly loyalties to think of.

And Becca decides to visit Justin on Thursday; the sisters tell Jake that she is going to Nancy's school that day.

(what is the point of lieing, Jake can not stop her from going to see justin)

Darren is unnerved by the presence of the mystery urn.

Russ is determined to get one up on Andy (Warren Brown), and sets him a swimming challenge, which Andy gladly takes up.

--------------

Wednesday: Many breaks the news to Becca and Jake

Mandy bites the bullet and tells Becca and Jake about selling their flat.

Justin focuses on his impending trial, but struggles to adjust to prison life. Dannii is happy to see Russ in the SU, but when she spots Sam, she's eager to get back to serving the customers.

Craig is convinced he can make a profit from the urn, and Darren is only too happy to help.

O.B. pours the ashes down the sink, unaware he's just washed someone away. ( I wonder who it was)

-------------------------

Thursday: Sally and Les stun the boys

Becca visits Justin in the young offenders institute, but doesn't tell Jake. Sally and Les stun the boys by asking them to move to Cyprus with them.

The Hunters look forward to their futures, not sure what each will hold. O.B. makes a quick profit by selling the urn, but at what cost?

And Craig's relief soon turns to despair when he opens the urn...

---------------------

Friday: Justin ignores Dean

Mandy convinces Tony to put away his Loft ambitions for one day, and at least say goodbye to Dominic before he flies out of his life.

Becca is stunned when Jake tells her they can squat, and Nancy is well up for the idea.

Justin ignores Dean and writes a letter to Becca begging her to come and visit him again.

And Jack warns Craig he'd better have the urn back in The Dog; the owner is collecting it today.

Angeltigger
13-09-2005, 13:43
Monday: Jez and Cameron need money

Justin is escorted to the dentist after fighting with Dean.

Mel is left reeling as Liz answers the door to two police officers.

Jake and Nancy start their sit-in. Lee looks for a bachelor pad online, while Bombhead gets all domesticated, with a pinny and some pot pourri.

Jez finally finishes his summer job and is ready to relax, until Cameron points out their rent is due; they're going to have to get new jobs

------------------------------

Tuesday: Lee and bombhead continue searching

Justin hides out waiting for Mel.

Mandy and Dominic discuss plans for The Loft, while Tony looks on jealously. (So he should be)

Lee and Bombhead continue to hunt for a bachelor pad, until Rhys comes round again, with his younger sister Hannah.

It suddenly hits Sally; where are they going to live?

Jez and Cameron head into work to be confronted by a bar full of dirty glasses and general debris.

Darren checks the takings when the boys leave; they're down… which one is taking him for a ride?

---------

Wednesday: Darlene suspects Justin

Mandy and Dominic lay into Tony when he hires two heavies to shift Becca and Jake.

Darlene suspects Justin has been in contact with Mel, while Richard does his best to avoid the issue.

Lee and Bombhead are startled when Rhys and his younger brother Josh appear in the house.
(we must be having a new family)

And Cameron and Jez show up to work, worried about Darren finding out about the IOUs

-------

Thursday: Darren is reeling

Mel is struggling to keep her mind on work when Sophie turns up.

Darren is fuming about last night's bar figures: they're £120 down!

The Hunters try to find a place to stay before the Ashworths move in.
( I was right, i hope they are nice)

Les discovers there's no room at the inn for Lee and Bombhead, but insists he's got a fail-safe alternative.

And Tony is asleep outside Becca and Jake's flat when Dominic catches up with him

---------------

Friday: Mel and Sophie are certain they are being stalked

Rhys, Josh and Hannah Ashworth roll up in Hollyoaks village in Rhys's old car.

Lee and Sally aren't sure whether to laugh or cry when Les opens up the garage to reveal a coffee table and television, plus lamps, pictures and makeshift beds.

Mel and Sophie are certain they're being followed as they walk through Chester en route to meet Justin.

Tony may look a fool, but Jake and Becca are buying the flat.

And Cameron and Jez begrudgingly go along with Darren's plan to square the SU Bar till.

Angeltigger
13-09-2005, 13:45
Do you all this my spoliers, Or should i stop doing them...

di marco
14-09-2005, 12:04
Do you all this my spoliers, Or should i stop doing them...

yeh carry on doing them, i like reading them :)