PDA

View Full Version : Shane the Scrooge

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-04-2005, 15:48
EastEnders star Shane Richie is said to be lined up to play the lead role in Scrooge the musical when he takes a planned break from the soap later this year

?????
12-04-2005, 16:11
good hope he never comes back. the man is sooo up himself it makes me feel sick!!!!!!!!!!

chance
12-04-2005, 16:24
agreed,hope he never returns!

rosiec211
12-04-2005, 17:41
What??!! Shane is lovely and funny and Alfie was the best thing to happen to Stenders-he completely livened the place up. things have gone a bit downhill since he lost the Vic but I had hoped that Chrissie might give Alfie his old job back or something. But I think Shane is wonderful and I'll miss him when he leaves.

*Roxy*
12-04-2005, 18:09
What??!! Shane is lovely and funny and Alfie was the best thing to happen to Stenders-he completely livened the place up. things have gone a bit downhill since he lost the Vic but I had hoped that Chrissie might give Alfie his old job back or something. But I think Shane is wonderful and I'll miss him when he leaves.

i agree

12-04-2005, 18:10
I agree too and I am glad he's coming back in a year or so!!

callummc
12-04-2005, 18:16
[QUOTE=?????]good hope he never comes back. the man is sooo up himself it makes me feel sick!!!!!!!!!![/ I agree with you he gets right up my nose,he'll probably end up in the gutter again-wishfull thinking on my part cos he's such a big head.

Chantelle
12-04-2005, 18:39
Oh dont be so spiteful! I happen to have met him and he seems a great guy, hope he does really well and i'll miss him, infact, i probably...no definately wont watch ee anymore. I could tell you stories about one member of the cast but i won't, as i know alot of you worship the ground he bloody walks on....only god knows why!

di marco
12-04-2005, 20:07
I could tell you stories about one member of the cast but i won't, as i know alot of you worship the ground he bloody walks on....only god knows why!

you cant just say that and not say anything else!!! :D who are you talking about, i want to know now! :)

chance
12-04-2005, 21:02
there prob isnt one,as the only person ee fans seem to worship the ground of is alfie ,only god knows why?

gbnut
12-04-2005, 21:05
[QUOTE=?????]good hope he never comes back. the man is sooo up himself it makes me feel sick!!!!!!!!!![/ I agree with you he gets right up my nose,he'll probably end up in the gutter again-wishfull thinking on my part cos he's such a big head.

totally disagree with you.

it will not be the same without him in the last year or so he has kept ee going. why do you say that he has a big head it certainly is no bigger than den grant or phil!!!!!!!

Alisha
12-04-2005, 21:13
I realise that there are quite a few Alfie fans here but without offending anyone, I really can't stand him anymore. He irritates me. When he first arrived I l could tolerate him but not now and I do think that Shane Ritchie is overrated. Sorry, but it's just the way I feel. He does not make the show and when he leaves it will survive (and I won't miss him much)

chance
12-04-2005, 21:14
den,grant and phil dont go around claiming its because of them that certain cast members have come back to ee.you can tell he has a big head from the way he is when on interviews and tv in general.he thinks he makes the show when he doesnt,he hasnt exactly helped the ratings has he?

true.moon
12-04-2005, 21:15
i used to like him when he first entered the show he was so bubbly and full of life but now he does all the same stuff and it is like watching the same thing over and over again
his voice and bad dress sence is bad

chance
12-04-2005, 21:17
also making him 'go' with mo is a real bad idea as she does my head in as much as him so putting them together for me is a definate no no.cant stand it when they are both on the screen at the same time.

true.moon
12-04-2005, 21:22
i no when they see each other they are all flustery and wierd i am like get over your selves if you are going to get together then just do it!!

gbnut
12-04-2005, 21:24
also making him 'go' with mo is a real bad idea as she does my head in as much as him so putting them together for me is a definate no no.cant stand it when they are both on the screen at the same time.

i am sorry for singling you out but people on here keep going on about how bad people here .
so why do you watch the programme then if the characters annoy you???

chance
12-04-2005, 21:30
two characters,although give me a chance and i could prob think of plenty more.i watch it as its basically a habit,ive watched it for years and i hope it will pick it self up and i can enjoy watching it again.until then i will make do with slagging off mr ritchie! :)

SoapWatcher
12-04-2005, 21:43
I can't stand Shane Ritchie at all, such a big ego!

However the character Alfie isn't that bad, its just the actor behind him that irritates me.

Alisha
12-04-2005, 22:37
We all have our favourites but then we have the characters that we dislike but that doesn't stop us from turning of. It's soap after all - something or someone will annoy us. In my case it's Zoe, Alfie and Tina.

callummc
13-04-2005, 01:06
[QUOTE=chance]two characters,although give me a chance and i could prob think of plenty more.i watch it as its basically a habit,ive watched it for years and i hope it will pick it self up and i can enjoy watching it again.until then i will make do with slagging off mr ritchie! :)snap i agree with everything you say,i actually liked him till i saw him on interveiw,same goes for kat,little mo gets on my nerves but the actress herself comes over as a nice enough person,mind you thats not enough to make me want to listen to little 4 times a week,i to am watching out of habit,but just latly it seems like a chore ,who knows maybe it'l improve when phill returns.'

13-04-2005, 14:11
I think that Shane is a very nice guy on and off screen. He had his chance too shine and made a great job of it. I think its all the producers faults, its not him which writes the script!! He just has too act liek that. It will hopefully be bigger and better when Kat comes back!!

i_love_matt!
13-04-2005, 15:56
he is no big head and is the best thing that ever happened to eastenders. whats your problem

helen_166
14-04-2005, 13:03
i think shane is brillient so i think all u people need to take note that he is loved by so many, oh and dennis is 10 million times boring! i hate him!

helen_166
14-04-2005, 13:03
big head!!!??? look at ur sleves, ya clearly think ur selves are the bees knees

14-04-2005, 15:01
People!! Everyone has got thier own views of all characters. Please take not of this!!

chance
14-04-2005, 16:29
lol

14-04-2005, 16:51
Only speaking the truth :p

helen_166
14-04-2005, 17:09
thats why alfie rocks!!

Bad Wolf
14-04-2005, 17:12
calm down!!! lets keep this nice

chance
15-04-2005, 07:57
i agree,fair enough everyone has there own point of view and can share it on here,im a alfie hater but the next person may be a alfie lover,fair enough,be a rather boring place if we all agreed.

the_watts_rule
15-04-2005, 08:26
i dont really like alfie much

15-04-2005, 09:34
i agree,fair enough everyone has there own point of view and can share it on here,im a alfie hater but the next person may be a alfie lover,fair enough,be a rather boring place if we all agreed.
Very true!!

hayley
15-04-2005, 21:13
Shane is really nice!!
Not that has anything to do with Alfie-but Alfie is even lovelier!! He has such a big heart how can you not like him???
Eastenders will have a big gap without him-i will miss him!!!! :(

?????
15-04-2005, 21:28
lol listen to you guys, fighting about alfie moon! he is a pathetic overrated, bigheaded goon who needs to get over himself.

chance
15-04-2005, 21:29
well said :cheer:

Alisha
15-04-2005, 22:33
By loseing Alfie - I don't think it would be an enourmous loss to eastenders really. Lets look at it, whats is he most popular for in ee - his partnership with Kat. It's there relationship that have kept many people glued (not includeing myself). Without her he has dried up.

Shane Richie is very overrated and I think it's shocking that he recieves the amount of awards that he does. He certainly doesn't deserve them and if he gets best Actor his year, I won't be pleased. This year hasn't been one of his worst. I can agree that Alife is lovable, but to me he is annoying and he doesn't make the show.

16-04-2005, 19:32
I need Kalfie it works!!