PDA

View Full Version : michelle to appear on corrie

chance
20-08-2005, 22:06
Producers of veteran soap, Coronation Street, are in talks with Scottish singer Michelle McManus for an upcoming guest appearance playing Adam Barlow’s (Sam Robertson) neurotic ex-Maths teacher. Michelle, who recently lost seven stones from the help of Gillian McKeith, is in the long line of celebrities who have been approached for comedic appearances. An insider said ‘Bosses are convinced that Michelle is perfect for the role. They have been keen to get her on the show ever since she first appeared in the limelight’ With a potential appearance on the nations biggest soap, huge amounts of coverage in the weekly magazines about her weight loss, another edition of You Are What You Eat and a second album on the way, it seems things are finally looking up for the singer.

Treacle
20-08-2005, 22:08
Can she even act?

Yet more comedy crap, I wonder who else has been approached?

ROFL this soap is the biggest pile of rubbish ever at the moment...

Veteran soap PFFT veteran comedy sitcom more like!!!

And what's your source chance?

Abbie
20-08-2005, 22:09
nooooooooooooooo this cannot happen

Treacle
20-08-2005, 22:10
nooooooooooooooo this cannot happen:lol: It's just absolutely ridiculous now :)

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 22:13
OMG noooooooo please, thats just ridiculous, why oh why?

Abbie
:lol: It's just absolutely ridiculous now :)i now i dont get she does nothing since winning pop idol and still you see her on tv doet programs i just cant belive it she probably cant act its going to be awful

Chris_2k11
Can she even act?

And what's your source chance?Totally agree Kathy. I think this is gonna be the final straw for me. The show is turning into an absolute joke! :rolleyes:

Treacle
20-08-2005, 22:14
I don't think this is true though, there's no source and it says she's lost seven stones when we all know it should be seven stone without the s on the end don't we? Well I do anyways :D

Abbie
20-08-2005, 22:14
OMG noooooooo please, thats just ridiculous, why oh why?i know i dont think any of us can work out why

Treacle
20-08-2005, 22:15
If it is true then this show is really going down the pan.

Chris_2k11
20-08-2005, 22:18
What is with the big obsession to have such a vast amount of comedy all the time? :confused:

Treacle
20-08-2005, 22:25
What is with the big obsession to have such a vast amount of comedy all the time? :confused:They knew that they were good at doing humour and didn't want to lose that reputation so are now trying too hard to force the humour on us and sadly it's not subtle and it's not funny anymore!

chance
20-08-2005, 23:24
Can she even act?

And what's your source chance?
got it off of d:s

chance
20-08-2005, 23:25
I don't think this is true though, there's no source and it says she's lost seven stones when we all know it should be seven stone without the s on the end don't we? Well I do anyways :D
i copied and pasted,got nothing to do with me the way theyve added the s

Treacle
20-08-2005, 23:29
i copied and pasted,got nothing to do with me the way theyve added the sI know it hasn't, whoever did write this has messed up with the stone(s) thing :)

It seemed like something Corrie would do until I saw that!

chance
20-08-2005, 23:34
i dont see why they want her in it anyway? her pop career went downhill and so will her acting if she can act that is? shes not even a 'celeb' anymore even if she was in the first place.

Treacle
21-08-2005, 00:03
i dont see why they want her in it anyway? her pop career went downhill and so will her acting if she can act that is? shes not even a 'celeb' anymore even if she was in the first place.She's never been a celeb :D

The "Pop Idol" fanfare dies down pretty soon unless they're successful and she wasn't.

CrazyLea
21-08-2005, 01:20
hmm seems exciting......not but she could surprise us and be really good at acting...........................doubt it though

emma_strange
21-08-2005, 10:57
If it is true then this show is really going down the pan.

So true, I've actually stopped watching it a bit now, I just get bored of it, especially Shelly

eastenders mad
21-08-2005, 14:51
well what can i say is corrie going down i think so

Lisa321
22-08-2005, 15:28
Exactly. More Comedy Crap.
What are they doing?
Michelle McManus? Next Gareth Gates YEAH?
Lol i find this amusing.

kayla05
25-08-2005, 22:34
I agree, i mean i dont even think she can act? it's getting really boring, we need better storylines!

xlxstaceyxlx
28-08-2005, 18:55
i think michelles really good i dont know about her acting skills but shes a great singer!
i would love to see her on a soap or something. i really like her bu t maybe thats just cause im scottish too.
nah i really do like her

RealityGap
28-08-2005, 21:06
why do the corrie bosses persist in doing this.....it is turning into a joke!!