PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

Pages : [1] 2

xXxJessxXx
20-08-2005, 12:32
I have already written a huge story about Demi and Leo, its rather long. I dont know weather to post it as it is or make some changes. so i'll let you decide. I want to write a story about their past, and write what happends before the millers moved to walford showing the feud between ray and keith and hjow Demi and Leo got together etc. so i dont know whether to:

a)post my current story: It begins with them running away and a bit about them living in the squat them leo dying as we already know. i've added then funeral which is very emotional. then its got how Demi copes with the death of Leo. in it there is a conversation between Trisha and Demi than brings back Demi's memories of Leo and shows how they got together and what life was like before the millers came to walford. But as most of the running away bit and Leo dying has actually happend in Eastenders so i might change it, also in the coming weeks of Eastender we will see Demis reaction and how she copes so maybe it might be boring to read it aswell.

b)A simple story about their past. how they got together and their life as kids. What really happend between Keith and Ray?

c)Them running away to the squat but Leo doesnt die, Will the millers except Leo, will the taylors except Demi, will Keith and Ray be able to put their past behing them for the sake of their children and graddaughter?

In stories A/C would you rather their past be flashbacks halfway through the story. Or at the begining, then move onto what happends when the millers move to albert square?

Please reply with the one you'd like to read most and i will start posting ASAP! :) :) :p :) :)

eastenderfan_91
20-08-2005, 15:21
i think the second one because we all know what has happened lately so it will be intresting to read a script from their past

xXxJessxXx
20-08-2005, 23:09
Forbidden Love part one - Hide & Seek

*~*July 1995 *~*

4 year old Demi and Darren were sat in the living room playing with their toys. Keith was sat on the sofa watching a documentary and Rosie was washing up. 13 year old Dawn was sat on the sofa on the phone to her friend and doing her nails at the same time.

“Darren quick! Fire Fire!” Demi yelled at the top of her voice.

“Oh No! Quick everyone out! Nee Naaw Nee Naaw!” Darren joined in with his sisters play.

“Ahhhhh!” demi yelled with a little laugh

“And I was oh my god! No! Really!” dawn with twiddling her hair with her fingers.

“Oh gengous!” Mickey snapped as the dog wiped hairs all over 11 year old Mickey.

“Hey kids, have a little hush please! Let ya old man watch the telly eh?” he sighed as the kids quietened down. Then the door bell went. “For god sake!”

“I’ll get it!” Rosie called as she opened the door, all of a sudden Keith turned as a little boy ran in the room. “Leo!” Darren jumped with excitement. “You can play fires with us!” Demi smiled.

“Look, Kids, how bout you go play your little game out side yeah? Go on, Dem’s, darren, Leo. that’s it off ya go.” Keith smiled happily to himself as he got peace and quiet.

“Lets play hide and seek!” Leo suggested as demi and darren nodded.

“Bugsy Bugsy me and Leo are hiding!” Darren said quickly as Leo smiled. Demi folded her arms and sulked. “Ohhhh, why do I always have to go find yous two!”

“Because we say so!” Darren replied as Leo laughed running off with darren. Demi sighed as she turned to lean on the tree. “1..2..3..4..7...9...5...2.…8..10! Coming! Ready or Not!” Demi looked around her and couldn’t see Leo or Darren anywhere. She sighed again and put her hands on her hips as she went in search of her brother and friend. She looked around and couldn’t see where they could be hiding, she looked behind the bin, in the bin, behind all the cars, behind the wall, in peoples gardens, Everywhere.

“Darren!” She yelled at the top of her voice. “Leo!” she added. “I give up! You can come out now!” she stepped back and back still looking in front of her. She rested on the tree she had counted by and yelled again. “I’m not playing any more!” She huffed and folded her arms.

“Booo!”

“Ahh!”

Leo and Darren jumped from out behind the tree and startled Demi. “I’m not playing any more, you two don’t play fair!” Demi sulked as she stomped of back in side. Leo and Darren followed her.

“Oh I know, another Biscuit Trisha? Ray?” Rosie asked as she reached up into the cupboards.

“Mummy! Mummy! Darren and Leo aren’t playing Fair!” Demi whined as Rosie looked down at her daughter lifting her up. Leo and Darren stood by her laughing to them selves.

“Boys! Play nicely with Demi as well.”

“And you Leo!” ray snapped giving him a stern look tat made him hang his head in shame.

Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think, part two coming soon.

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8191/1dem6od.gif

eastenderfan_91
21-08-2005, 15:06
that really good do a second part soon please

xXxJessxXx
21-08-2005, 16:06
Forbidden Love Part Two - Cutting Edge

*~* August 1995 *~*

Demi pulled the branches apart and peered inside. It was dark, cold and dirty. She looked behind her and Leo and darren were keeping their distance.

“C’mon!” she called as she took here first step into the bush. “Nah demi don’t do it. Me and Leo, we’re staying back here.” Darren shook his head.

“Honestly you two! What ya scared!” She teased them as Leo and darren wondered what to do. “Well I aint and I’m going in!” she said as she fought her way through the bushes and disappeared. Darren and Leo looked at each other.

“Well we cant just leave her!” Leo said as Darren sighed. “Fine, lets go in there.”

“After you!” Leo smiled as darren went in followed by Leo. “Demi! Dem’s!” Darren called as they couldn’t see her. “Demi!” Leo joined as he searched for her.

“I don’t like it in here,” Darren said as Leo shook his head. “Me neither, what if Trevor gets us!”

Darren looked at him shocked with fear. “Stuff Demi I’m going back!” he went to turn back but Leo stopped him. “What are ya Darren a man or a mouse!” Leo teased as darren looked confused. “Neither, I’m only 4! Where’d ya get that saying!”

“Off me dad!” Leo replied. “Ere what’s that down there?” Leo said worryingly as darren took a look, “Something’s in there.”

“Boo!”

“Demi!” The boys said in unison as demi chuckled and ran from the bushes followed by the boys. They ran all the way home and stopped at the green outside there home panting and collapsing on the grass. Sacred out of their whit’s they each got up after gaining their breath and carried on running home. But soon demi tripped up and Leo banged into her and Darren banged into him, sending all three of them on the floor.

“Oh!” demi said rubbing her arm. “That hurt!” Leo said as he did the same.

“I’m bleeding!” Darren said as he rubbed his arm and saw the blood. Demi and Leo looked at his cut then pulled their hand away from theirs. “Me too!” They said in unison as they each felt a tear in their eyes. “Oh, mine really hurts!” said Demi

“Mine too” Leo cried “C’mon, mum’s got plasters at home.

eastenderfan_91
21-08-2005, 16:10
thats so sweet looking forward to the next part it is great so far

Chloe-Elise
21-08-2005, 16:18
Awwwwww its cute its really good :) please post again soon

xXxJessxXx
21-08-2005, 22:09
Forbidden Love Part Two - First day at school

*~* September 1995 *~*

Trisha and Rosie stood out side the school together. Leo clung to Trisha’s hand as Rosie hand both the twins clinging to her, one on each hand.

“C’mon Your first day at school.” Rosie smiled as she knelt to the twins levels. Darren had a big smile on his face but Demi looked scared. Darren run off and joined the other kids.

“Cmon Dem’s! Leo!” darren yelled as she was still running. Leo hugged his mum and went to join Darren he turned back and saw Demi with Rosie.

“C’mon Demi!” He smiled as he held out his hand.

“See, stick with Leo and you’ll be ok, and you got Darren too.” Rosie smiled as Demi let go of her hand, she trotted off towards Leo and held his hand as she dried her eyes with the other. Together they walked to join darren at the back of the line.

“Awww, aint it sweet.” Trisha smiled as she felt a tera in her eye. “Yep, quite emotionally, though I’ve been there and done that twice before,” Rosie smiled as she held out a tissue for Trisha.

“Thanks” they watched as darren went running into class without looking back at Rosie, Demi and Leo behind, still holding hands each gave a wave to their mums. Rosie and Trisha waved as they both sniffed.

“He’s quite a sensitive boy really, not like your Darren” Trisha smiled as Demi and Leo the last of the children disappeared into the class.

Chloe-Elise
22-08-2005, 10:47
Awwww bless its so sweet :)

charz 4 eva
22-08-2005, 13:54
its well good well done please carry on with the story

xXxJessxXx
22-08-2005, 15:57
Forbidden Love Part Four - Terrible Twins (Sorry the part before this is part three not two! thanks for reading it guys!)

*~* November 1995 *~*

Demi and Darren our sat on a bench in the playground. Leo came running over to join them. “Aright?” he asked as they nodded and perched beside them. “What ya up to?”

“Just thinking who’s dinner money we can skank! We‘ve already got a total of £3.27” Darren chuckled as he rubbed his hands together.

“Oo oo look at her over there.” Demi smiled as she pointed to a lonely girl sat on her own in the corner. “I’ll take care of this one, wont be a sec.” Demi smiled as she got up.

“Ah no not her Dem’s!” Leo sighed as he looked over at her all alone.

“What you got a soft spot for her something Leo?” Demi asked as she turned back.

“No!” Leo defended him self quickly. “Its just, look at her, she’s all alone and your gonna go take her money.”

“Leo you aint no fun are ya! Go on Dem’s!” Darren encouraged as she ran off over to her.

“Demi!” Leo yelled out to her making her turn. “Look, I got another idea we can do, don’t involve no ones money being taken, but its good I promise ya!” Leo tried to convince Demi into his new game, sighing she turned back around. “It better be good Leo!”

Demi stood in front of Leo with her arms folded and raised one of her eyebrows. “Well!”

“Er… erm… well, oh I dunno Dem’s, but that aint hardly fun is it? C’mon lets just go play on the swings” Leo smiled as he ran off, Demi and Darren swapped board looks as they followed their friend.

eastenderfan_91
22-08-2005, 16:44
this is really good at what age will you write up to? but its great so please do more soon!

charz 4 eva
22-08-2005, 17:30
thats well good keep on going with this story im really getting into it the borders is so cute.

xXxJessxXx
22-08-2005, 17:51
this is really good at what age will you write up to? but its great so please do more soon!

I'm not really sure. At the moment they are around 4/5, so far i've written a few more parts where they are still children. one when they are about 8 and a couple where they are about 11.

Then it goes on and they are tweleve which leads to them getting together. it then focuses on them as twelve years old for a while and about them being togeter then goes on when they are 13 and Demi is pregnant. etc.

but would you rather me keep it like this, skipping through the years when they are children to so them at 12 which is as i have written it. or would you like me to add bits in between the time they are 5 and 8, i havnt written anything inbetween yet as i'm not sure what to write. i've been focusing more on their teenage years. so do you prefere reading when they are children or teenagers?

eastenderfan_91
22-08-2005, 17:59
i think it sounds really great and the stages are fine i love reading it and i think that you should do a mix of both children and teenagers but it is really great and i love reading it so please do more soon xx :)

feelingyellow
22-08-2005, 19:00
i like this :D it's so sweet!

xXxJessxXx
22-08-2005, 22:59
Forbidden Love Part Five - On the Ball

*~* March 1995 *~*

Demi and Darren ran across the green of the estate. At 5 years old the twins were out playing with their mates in the street.

“Darren! Demi!” Cael smiled as he saw his friends running across the green. Darren and Demi put their jackets down and sat on the grass. “Where’s Leo!” Demi asked as Jimmy shrugged.

“He said he was coming out earlier, but I dunno where he’s got to.” He replied as he kicked the ball into the back of the net. “Oui that aint fair Jim, I weren’t ready!” Cael winged as Demi got to her feet.

“Give me ago!” Demi said as he walked into the game followed by Darren.

“You cant play football!” Cael snapped coming out form the goal. “Yeah you cant play with us!” Darren added as he joined in the game chucking his bag on the floor.

“Why not!” Demi snapped as she folded her arms. “Because you’re a girl!” Jimmy said as Cael and Darren nodded in agreement. Demi unfolded her arms and walked up to the ball. “Go on Cael!” Demi snapped at him to go back in goal. Demi concentrated carefully on the ball as she took a run up and went to Kick it. “Demi!” she kicked the ball but it went flying up over the posts, sighing she turned “What!” She snapped as she saw Leo running over form the flat.

“Leo!” She snapped folding her arms again. “Look what ya made me do!” She sulked as Leo dumped his things, “So you playing with us then?” He asked as Demi looked up with a smile “Can I?” she asked as Leo nodded. Other boys sighed as they walked off ready to play.

“What?” Leo said in defence wondering what they were all moaning at him for.

Demi was running with the ball as she dodged Darren, Jimmy and Leo and reached the front kicking the ball into the back of the net. “Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” Demi yelled as she ran round with her arms in the air.

“Cael!” Darren yelled sighing as he threw him self on the floor in defeat.

“It weren’t my fault!” Cael snapped as he joined Darren on the grass.

“Well it weren’t us in goal was it!” jimmy added as Cael shook his head. “Its his fault!” He snapped pointing at Leo.

“Me?” Leo said shocked. “Why!” He snapped as cael got up, “Because you let her play!” he snapped as he sat back down again joined by Leo.

“So what else can I beat you all at!” Demi smiled standing with her hands on her hips as the boys sighed and laid on the grass.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/Jessie2828/Image3.jpg

eastenderfan_91
22-08-2005, 23:09
thats great please do some more very soon!

xXxJessxXx
23-08-2005, 18:56
Forbidden Love - Part Six Doughnuts

*~* July 1996 *~*

The Millers Leo and Ray had been travelling for almost an hour. This was their first ever holiday away with each other.

Ray, Keith and Mickey were all in the front, trying to find the right way to go. Dawn was behind them huffing and puffing with Rosie chattering away. And demi, Darren and Leo were all behind playing a little game.

They’d gone to the sea side for the day. It was the hottest day of the year and the millers and taylors were sat on the beach. Mickey was playing football with some friends he’d made, dawn was trying to catch the sun though she knows how badly she burns. The adults were sharing beer and a few laughs while Keith and ray were finalising their business idea. While Demi, Darren and Leo were playing by the sea.

“I love it here.” Demi smiled as the kids took a seat in the sand.

“Yeah me too, I love feeling it between ya toes!” Leo added as Darren rolled about in it.

“Daz! Lets burry ya in the sand, c’mon Demi!” Leo cried. Together the three of them dug a big whole with their bare hands.

“Right in ya get!” Demi smiled as she looked at Leo, Darren climbed in the whole straight away as Demi and Leo frantically started pushing all the sand back into the hole over Darren. But Darren couldn’t bare it, the sand tickled and before they got to far covering him over he jumped up and started itching. “Darren!” Demi snapped at her brother for ruining the game.

“Well I’ve got another, its called doughnuts!” Daren begun as Leo smirked ad Demi’s eyes lit up. “Doughnuts, ones with Jam, do we get to eat em?”

“Its one Mickey taught me. All ya do is go into the sea and get ya self all wet…”

“Yeah”

“The come out dripping went and roll round in the sand.”

“Then will I get a jam doughnut?”

“Yeah sorta” Darren laughed as Leo smiled. They watched as Demi went and got her self all wet in the sea. She came running out and rolled in the sand. She got up and looked at her self. “Erhhhhh! I’m all sandy, erhhh it wont come off!” she moaned as the boys fell about laughing.

“I’m not playing anymore!” Demi sulked as she folded her arms and went back to the adults.

eastenderfan_91
23-08-2005, 19:04
please do some more quickly as i think its fantastic

xXxJessxXx
24-08-2005, 11:09
Forbidden Love - Part Seven Black and Blue

*~* December 2001 *~*

It was Christmas morning. The miller kids were sat opening all their presents and playing with the things they got. Rosie was preparing a lovely Christmas Dinner and Keith was fussing over the dog. Suddenly the door rang and Demi answered it. Leo stood in front of her and didn’t say a word, Trisha had red eyes and was also quiet. Demi could see the fury in Ray’s eyes and she grew scared, he put on a front. “Merry Christmas Darling!” he smiled as he walked in.

“Merry Christmas Demi.” Trisha smiled as she followed him in. Leo stood on the door step scared to come in. but he followed Demi once his parents had gone. They’d come round to see Keith and Rosie on that Christmas morning for an hour or so which gave Leo a chance to play with Demi and Darren as he had no brothers and sisters of his own.

“Look at my new nurses game Leo, wanna play?” Demi asked as he nodded, Darren also joined in and played doctor. “Right, Leo sit there and lift up you sleeve demi said as Leo looked at her. “No, I don’t want to.”

“Leo, c’mon”

“No! I don’t want to play!” he snapped as Demi laughed thinking it was part of the game. “C’mon!” he pulled up his sleeve as Leo struggled to stop Demi from revealing what was under it. But her managed to lift it all the way. She gasped as Darren’s eyes widened. Leo sat there as he felt ashamed and hurt, his arm had as bruise that was quickly turning purple.

“Who did that!” Demi asked but Leo shook his head. “No one!” He snapped rolling his sleeve back down.

“Wow!” Darren said with his eyes still rather wide. The kids heads suddenly turned as they heard shouting, they went down and sat on the stairs.

Leo_in_ee_rules
24-08-2005, 14:57
Thats great carry on !

eastenderfan_91
24-08-2005, 15:17
please do more soon because i want to read more soon its fanatastic! please do more very very soon! :D :D :D :D

xXxJessxXx
24-08-2005, 16:56
Forbidden Love - Part Eight Merry Christmas (Continued from the part before. Thanks for reading Guys! :) )

“I put everything into that Keith!” Ray gritted his teeth as Keith looked at him. “Alright calm it, I’m sorry yeah. But it didn’t work, it cant work.”

“Well I want it back then!” Ray snapped as Keith shook his head. “Nah nah Ray, we agreed to risk it all, we knew it could work just as much as it couldn’t.”

“I’ve not nothing left Keith don’t you understand!” Ray yelled getting up from his seat in a sweat. “Ray please” Keith tried to reason with him. Ray ran a hand through his hair. “Its all gone everything, 16 bloody years!” Ray yelled again as he grew angrier and angrier.

“Calm down Ray, we’ve got other savings!” Trisha said trying to calm her husband down.

“No we haven’t Trish! Are you stupid or something, I’ve blown it all! I put it all in everything we had!”

“Oh Ray!” Trisha cried as she realised the extent of their problems.

“I didn’t know Ray, sorry.” Keith sighed as he felt rather guilty.

“You didn’t try bloody hard enough did ya!” Ray yelled “You’ve lost me my whole life! I’ve got nothing left!” Ray shouted again as he begun to loose his temper once again.

“You’ve done this on purpose int ya! Let me loose everything but you! You’ve still got money to fall back on, a life to lead, how am I gonna fed my family Keith!” Ray panicked as it all sunk in that he had nothing left.

“Ray I’m sorry, it didn’t work out its not my fault, I’ve lost out too”

“C’mon Trish, we’re going home. LEO!” Ray yelled as he left the house is disgust and panic. Trisha ran after him as she dragged Leo with her. The millers stood in shock as to what they had witnessed, the twins came down and looked at Keith. “Where’s Leo gone?”

“Home sweethearts, he’s gone home.”

eastenderfan_91
24-08-2005, 17:01
please do more soon its great

xXxJessxXx
24-08-2005, 21:14
Forbidden Love - Part Nine Torn Apart

*~* 3 days later. *~*

Demi, Darren and Leo were all playing on the green by the estate. The three children laid on the grass giggling and laughing, about something that happened a few minutes ago.

“Can you hear that?” Demi said sitting up. “Yeah, there at it again.” Darren replied as Leo looked around. “What they shouting for! I don’t get it!”

“LEO!” The kids looked round as they saw Trisha heading there way followed by Ray and Keith. “Get in side! NOW!” she yelled as ray came over and grabbed Leo by the arm. “Ouch! Dad your hurting me!” Leo cried as Ray dragged him across the grass. “Ray! Stop it ray he’s just a kid!”

“C’mon Kids, inside now!” Keith yelled as the twins quickly got to their feet, they watched as Leo was being dragged back into the house. “Now!” Keith yelled as the twins quickly followed him into the house not looking back at Leo. That was the last time the three kids could ever hang out together.

“Dad, cant we go and sit with Leo!” Darren asked as Keith shook his head. “Why?” Demi asked.

“He aint worth it kids! None of that sorry lot are!” Keith snapped as he turned to his kids. “Look, I don’t want you two anywhere near Leo and his family alright, they’re bad news!”

xXxJessxXx
24-08-2005, 21:16
Forbidden Love Part Ten Little Gossips

*~* A week later January 2002*~*

Darren and Demi were back at school and hadn’t see Leo since he’d been dragged across the estate. Now 10 the twins looked around for their friend but he was know where to be seen. But that day Leo did turn up but a little late. He was glad to see the twins and it wasn’t long before they begun to walk about what happened that day.

“My dad just kept yelling, saying we hadn’t got anything left, that your dad had ruined our lives, that we could never see you lot again or anything.” Leo said as he reminisced about that week.

“Ours too, he said your dad was out of order and wasn’t willing to gamble something, he wanted it all for him self,” Darren said as he told his story

“Yeah, that yous lot were scum and we could never see you again.” Demi added.

“But we will wont we, I mean we’re in the same school, and we are going to the same school next years int we!” Leo said as he realised his parents couldn’t keep the friends apart. “Course! They cant keep us apart!” Demi smiled as they walked off to their class.

Potato1992
24-08-2005, 21:18
a bit of A and a bit of C

eastenderfan_91
24-08-2005, 21:22
cool a bit very soon i am really liking your story

charz 4 eva
25-08-2005, 12:04
loving your story xXxJessxXx keep it going im really into it

xXxJessxXx
25-08-2005, 13:54
Forbidden Love Part Eleven Smashing Times

*~* February 2002 *~*

The millers were sat in at home. Mickey was sighing that he couldn’t go out as he had no money. The twins were board watching some documentary which Keith was enjoying and Rosie was ironing.

“I cant believe our dawn’s gonna get married!” Rosie sighed as Keith nodded, “Growing up fast aint they!”

“Oh c’mon! Lets go out” Rosie smiled as the kids looked at her. “Where?” Mickey asked as she shrugged.

Sighing Darren got up. “I’m going out on the estate, you coming Dem’s?” He asked as she nodded getting up. Mickey sighed and went to his room leaving Keith and Rosie alone. “Growing up fast int they Keith” she sighed as he nodded, suddenly they heard a crash as Rosie gasped. A brick had landed in their front room. Keith got up and ran out of the room as he ran into the street! “Ray? RAY!” he watched as ray run back into the house. Keith sighed and went back where Rosie was sat shocked.

“What if that’s had hit one of the kids, oh Keith!”

Demi and Darren hadn’t seen much of Leo. They were trying to find out what was really going on between their dads that meant they couldn’t see each other. All they heard was Keith shouting all the time, the twins didn’t know what it was but their dad really hated Ray, Trisha and Leo.

They thought that maybe it was for the best that they kept their distance form Leo. After all blood was thicker than water and if their dad didn’t want them to see Leo he must have had a good reason and that was enough to keep the twins away form Leo.

During the past year Demi, Darren and Leo all moved to secondary school which didn’t help bring their friendship back together. It gave them each a fresh start, a new school, new people, new friends, they’d each moved on in their own way and couldn’t see a way back.

The only link they had was the few old friends they shared when they were little they’d still managed to hold onto as they grew older.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/Jessie2828/Image7.jpg

xcutiekatiex
25-08-2005, 15:34
this is really good youve really done your reasurch it seems just as they said it was lol more soon plz!

xXxJessxXx
25-08-2005, 19:24
Forbidden Love Part twelve Long time no See

*~* April 2003 *~*

Demi was sat at school in the dining room with her friends Chloe and Brooke. The three girls chatted away as they ate their lunch.

“Nah I think Cael Harrison is nice.” Chloe smiled as both Brooke and Demi turned their noses up. “Nah Chlo, no he aint” Demi chuckled as suddenly Brooke gasped. “Look look who it is!” she smiled as Demi and Chloe looked at the group of boys who entered the dinning room.

“What? Who?” Demi asked confused as Brook tried to look as through she wasn’t looking but she blatantly was. Demi watched curiously as the boys passed their table. Amongst them was Leo. As he passed he nodded at her

“Alright?” he said with a smile as she nodded at him back returning the smile. As they past Brooke’s mouth dropped,

“You know him?” she asked as demi frowned a little wondering what the sudden interest was. “Yeah,” she said wonderingly as Brooke smiled, “Really, you know Leo Taylor!” She smiled again as Demi nodded, “Yeah, we’re mates, well we used to be mates.”

“What do ya mean used to be” Chloe asked as Demi looked at them, “Well ages ago our dads were like best mates, and he lives on the same estate as us so when we were little we used to play out a lot with each other, all the time infact, but our dads had a huge row and now they don’t speak so we sort of drifted apart.” Demi explained as the girls nodded.

“So is he a good kisser?” Brooke asked leaning forward trying to get the gossip from Demi.

“What?!” Demi raised her eyebrows as she looked a little shocked not believing what her friend had just asked. “Is he a good kisser?” Brooke repeated as Demi shook her head, “I dunno!” She said shaking her head, “I’ve known him for like ever!” Demi added as Brooke looked disappointed. “You mean to tell me you’ve known him all your life and you never made a pass at each other!”

“No!” Demi said with a laugh, “We were just mates. Look if ya wanna know the answers to these sorts of questions then your asking the wrong person.”

“So you reckon you could set me up then?” Brooke asked as Demi shook her head in disbelief with a chuckle. “I dunno, we don’t really speak no more not since Christmas before last anyway. And you know, moving up schools has kinda changed things, you know, new school, new people, new mates, we‘ve got our own mates now” she replied as Brooke sighed gazing at him, Demi and Chloe turned to each other and giggled.

Leo_in_ee_rules
25-08-2005, 21:01
Thats really good, carry on.

Charmed
25-08-2005, 21:55
Yeah Please do more.I've just read all of this and I think its great!

xcutiekatiex
26-08-2005, 16:01
this is great! welldone

xXxJessxXx
26-08-2005, 16:49
Forbidden Love Part Thirteen Leader of the pack!

A couple days later and the girls were stood around the school field finding something to amuse them selves during their lunch break. They looked around them as they saw people smoking behind the bike sheds, playing football and just hanging out.

“Urg I’m so board!” Brooke moaned as Demi and Chloe nodded in agreement, the three of them took a seat on the grass. The girls laid and giggled with each other trying to pass the time.

“C’mon, lets go over there” Brooke smiled as Chloe and Demi looked at each other not wanting to get up. “C’mon” Brooke added as she walked happily over to the corner. Chloe got up and pulled Demi to her feet as the girls slowly followed Brook over.

“Alright Dem’s!” Darren called out to his sister as he saw the girls approaching, Demi nodded

“Yeah, I’m having loads of fun!” she said sarcastically before sighing.

“Awww what’s up babe?” Cael said as he put his arm round Demi’s neck, she turned her nose up and pulled away,

“Er you reek of fags!” she said moving away as the boys laughed.

“Hah ha Cael, nice ones Dem’s” Jimmy smiled as he winked at Demi. She rolled her eyes as she looked at a board Chloe.

“So, what you lot doin?” Brooke asked as she looked at them all smoking, “let a girl show ya how its really done!” She added as she took a cigarette from the packet and lit up. She then took another from the pack and lighted it up and placed both in her mouth together. The boys looked on shocked at the brave girl in front of them.

“Wow!” they gasped as she smoked them both without almost choking as the boys sometimes did on just the one. Demi rolled her eyes again as she turned to Chloe. “C’mon lets get away form this freak show.

“Wont be a minute Brooke!” Demi yelled as the girls walked off but Brooke was so into her new friends that she didn’t even notice her old ones leaving.

xcutiekatiex
26-08-2005, 16:53
thats well good more soon

xXxJessxXx
26-08-2005, 22:52
Forbidden Love part Fourteen We Meet Again

*~* April 2003 *~*

It was Friday night and Demi was sat on the green as she watched Darren and the other kids like Doughnut, Rapper, Cael and Jimmy all laughing and smoking but the sheds. She sat there alone just watching them. She looked up as she saw Leo standing behind her.

“Alright?” she asked as he nodded and sat beside her. “Aint seen you much lately.” he said sounding a bit disappointed.

“I know” Demi replied, “Hard though init with our family’s shouting at one another, still we go way back, all those memories!” Demi added as she smiled,

“Yep!” Leo chuckled as he looked at his arm. “Member that one?” He asked as she smiled and looked at hers.

“Yeah, all three of us went down and cut our selves in the same place, funny coincidence eh?” she laughed as he nodded.

“Yep, mines bigger though!” he said laughing as Demi elbowed him playfully.

“I wish we was young again sometimes.” She smiled as she thought back to the good days. “Why? Don’t you like it like this, do what ever ya want, go where ever ya want, not get in trouble because they hardly know where ya are.”

“Nah, not really, I mean look over there, all them getting wasted, aint me at all. I just like sitting back and having fun, a bit of a laugh. And that aint it” she sighed as she watched her brother and other mates smoking and drinking.

“So you the good twin then?” he asked jokingly as she nodded. “Well compared to Darren I think anyone could be the good’en.” she smiled.

“Don’t ya just wonder what we’ll be doing in like 2 or 3 years time, even 5 years on.”

“Sometimes, probably just the same, just doing this”

“I hope to move away, but the sea, lead a quiet life, away form all the shouting and noise. Somewhere peaceful” Demi smiled as she dreamed about the future. “You fancy going for a walk?” She asked as he nodded. She got up as he struggled, wincing. “Leo? What’s up?”

“Na nothing.” he said as he got up finally. She lifted up his shirt and saw the bruising he was hiding. “Leo” She sighed as she couldn’t believe the pain he was in. “Who did that to you?” She asked as he shook his head.

“No one, I … er fell over!” He stuttered as she looked at him. “Leo I aint thick!” She said as he replied. “No I know your not Dem’s.”

“Then tell me. We’ve been mates ages, I thought you knew you can trust me,” Demi continued as Leo sighed. “I do, look you gotta promise not to tell.” he said as she nodded.

“It was me dad!” he said as she looked at him. “What! I don’t understand” Demi said sounding a little confused, how could a dad do that to his child, her dad was always so kind and caring, she thought his was the same except from what her used to tell her.

“And you know at Christmas that time, that was him too.”

“Oh Leo.” Demi sighed as she put her arm round him immediately feeling the bond they once had as children. “You gotta tell someone. What about ya mum?” Demi questioned as Leo looked to the floor.

“Oh she knows, but she don’t do nothing about it, I mean alright she tries to stop it, she yells at him to make it stop, but he don’t listen and she gives up.” He replied as Demi listen, he then looked up at the stars. “I dunno if its because she’s scared, or she doesn’t care anymore, but she couldn’t be as scared as me. every time I see his hand fly up I flinch, he even laughs at me sometimes.” Leo said as he shook his head in disbelieve.

“Oh Leo I’m so sorry, I had no idea.” Demi said softly as she hugged him.

“You wouldn’t would ya, your folks aint like mine, my dad always talks about you lot y’know. How you’ve got such a great life compared to us, he says its about time I grew up and toughened up for the big world. He’s says I’ve gotta learn discipline and go through things he went through.” Leo continued as Demi shook her head.

“Buts that’s life ey? So how bout that walk then?” He said smiling through the tears in his eyes as Demi followed not wanting to make him more upset.

charz 4 eva
26-08-2005, 23:00
keep going with this story its brilliant i cant wait 4 the next that follows we meet again

Charmed
26-08-2005, 23:20
Well written!Post the next part soon!

Jessie Wallace
27-08-2005, 02:28
excellent, keep it up.

xXxJessxXx
27-08-2005, 13:01
Forbidden Love Part Fiffteen For the Very First Time (Thanks guys for reading and Replying, glad you enjoy it!) :)

*~* May 2003 *~*

It was Saturday 1st of May and it had been only a few hours since Demi found out about Leo’s brushings and his dad. She couldn’t believe that he’d been going through that all alone, all this time. They lead completely different lives now. that’s what this whole argument between ray and Keith was, the fact that years ago they were the all the same, now they lead two different lives.

Demi couldn’t stop thinking about Leo. The other night she felt something inside her, she wasn’t quite sure what it was but she’d never had that feeling before.

“Demi!” Leo called as she turned round to see Leo jogging up to her. “You haven’t told no one have ya?” He asked worryingly, she shook her head. “I said I wouldn’t didn’t I?”

“Yeah, sorry I’m just a bit worried incase it got out, what he’d do to me” Leo said as he looked to the floor.

“You don’t need to be scared.” Demi reassured him as he smiled.

“So what you doin out late at night by ya self?” Leo asked as Demi shrugged. “Dunno, didn’t wanna hang round Darren and the others much. I mean I don’t wanna sit and count how many doughnuts doughnut can fit in his mouth at once, I mean once you’ve seen it then you’ve seen it!” demi laughed as Leo chuckled. He begun to pick the grass as Demi looked at the stars. She looked back at Leo as he was sat with his knees up spread apart resting his elbows on them picking bits of grass. She realised what that feeling was in her tummy, they were for him, she had feelings for him! She had a crush on Leo Taylor, her oldest friend.

“What?” He laughed as Demi was sat looking at him, she shook her head, “Nothing.” She smiled as Leo looked up at the sky, “Beautiful aint they?” He smiled to himself, “Just twinkling away.” he smiled again as Demi smiled with him

“That’s what I like about you Leo, your sweet and sensitive, different to all those lot, special” she smiled as Leo looked at her. She didn’t know it but he had strong feelings for her too, for a long time in fact. He watched the stars sparkle in her eyes, he moved closer and closer until their lips met and they shared a kiss. Quickly Leo pulled away as he sighed,

“Sorry Demi I didn’t mean to I got carried away sorry.” Leo stuttered as Demi looked confused. “I’m such an idiot,” he sighed

“No Leo, it don’t matter.” Demi smiled as she shook her head, she didn’t know whether to tell him she liked him or not, he might not feel the same and genuinely regret kissing her, or he could like her but be embarrassed thinking she didn’t feel the same.

“Look Leo, I really like you!” Demi said just deciding to blurt it out, Leo quickly looked her in the eye. “You do?” He asked as she nodded wondering whether it was the right choice. But he leaned in again and kissed her a little more passionately this time. “I like you too” he smiled as he put his arm round her and lay back looking at the stars.

‘First time, first love, oh what feeling is this.
Electricity flows with the very first kiss.
Like a break in the clouds and the first ray of sun.
I can feel it inside something new has begun.

And when something's happens
that words can't define.
only then do you know you're in love
for the very first time…’

'Lyrics from Robin Beck First Time' :heart:

charz 4 eva
27-08-2005, 13:16
FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME aww that is so romantic looking at the stars and kissing i would like that to happen to me looking at the stars and admitting my feelings for a guy i liked. any way please carry on with it i love this story and the build up to each part

xcutiekatiex
27-08-2005, 16:02
aww how sweet do more soon!

eastenderfan_91
27-08-2005, 16:13
awww this is a great script i love it i think its great and i think your a great writer please do some more very very soon

Leo_in_ee_rules
27-08-2005, 20:48
Its great carry on!!!

xXxJessxXx
27-08-2005, 21:27
Forbidden Love Part Sixteen Twinkle Twinkle little star!

It was Sunday, the following afternoon and Demi was sat at home thinking about Leo, suddenly her phone vibrated and she quickly read the text. She smiled as she replied and ran out the house. She walked across the green over to the flats where Leo was waiting for her. She greeted him with a quick kiss.

“Alright?” He asked as she nodded. He took hold of her hand as they walked round the estate. Leo and demi stopped outside the chippy and sat eating a bag of chips. The pair of them laughed and joked as they finished their chips, they shared another kiss before heading home.

“We cant tell no one about this Dem’s.” he said as she nodded in agreement. “My dad would go mad, and your lot wont be too happy bout it neither.” He said as she nodded again, “I know, why cant things just go back to the way they were” she sighed as he put his arm round her as they walked about the estate.

It begun to get dark and Demi and Leo were snuggled up together outside, they were sat on the grass up against the wall, Leo was looking up at the stars.

“Look at all those stars Dem’s” Leo smiled as she looked up. “For every single star up there I could give a reason why I like you.” He smiled as Demi felt a funny feeling inside her, she felt all warm. “Your funny, caring, lovely to be around.” he begun as Demi shook her head in disbelieve with a little laugh. “You’ve got nice big brown eyes, I love your hair, the way you eat, the way you speak, the way you don’t care what no one else thinks of ya!” he carried on as demi looked at him, she smiled as rested her head on his shoulder.

“How you can just have a laugh with anyone about anything, how you love your family and you’ll do anything to make the people you care about happy, the way you jokingly insult your brothers but as soon as someone other than ya family do it you pick a fight with em, standing up for people you care about, I love the way you laugh, the way you sleep, the way you’d do anything if someone dared ya, how ya speak ya mind.”

He continued as he smiled to himself, “They way you sing when your happy, the way you make me feel! The way you…. Dem’s?” Leo paused as he looked down at her, her eyes were shut and she wasn’t saying anything, he smiled with a little chuckle. She was asleep, he smiled again as he rested his head on hers “The way you just fall asleep on me half way through a conversation” Leo said to him self smiling as he looked back up at the stars.

Leo_in_ee_rules
27-08-2005, 21:45
Its great im really getting into it!Carry on , please!

eastenderfan_91
27-08-2005, 23:16
yer its excellent please do some more as soon as you can

xXxJessxXx
27-08-2005, 23:53
Forbidden Love Part Seventeen The Lies begin

It was Monday morning and Demi was walking to school with Darren, Brooke and Chloe. Darren sighed as she tried to tell him self it was only for a few more minutes until they reached the gates and just as he begun to smile and think he could do it, it happened again. “Haaaaa!” Came a chuckle form Brooke as Darren rolled his eyes.

“I couldn’t believe it I was just like oh my god!” She continued as Darren rolled his eyes again and begun to quicken his pase to get away not that his sister or her friends even noticed. Brooke and Chloe continued to gossip and giggled as their attention turned to Demi.

“Demi?” Chloe called. “Demi! Earth to Demi!” Brooke added as suddenly Demi turned to them with a smile. “Have you even been listening to a word I’ve been saying?” Brooke sighed as she linked arms with Demi.

“What? No sorry, c’mon then, tell me.” She smiled as Brooke was oh to pleased to go through her story once again.

“Right well as I was walking to yours this morning, you never guess who I saw?” she smiled as she grew excited, Demi thought but shook her head slowly,

“Nope cant think, oh wait let me guess, wasn’t Chloe by any chance was it, or me or Darren!” Demi teased as Brooke tilted her head,

“Haha very funny!” Brook said sarcastically. “Anyway it was that Leo Taylor!” She smiled as demi came form her daze and looked at her. “What, Leo Taylor!” Demi asked making sure she’d heard it right.

“Yep, and he was hanging round near yours, well you said he lived near you, I couldn’t believe it so I walked past and smiled at him and he said ‘Alright?’ I couldn’t believe it he actually spoke to me I almost just fell to the floor right in front of him.” Brooke continued as Demi smiled falsely. During her weekend with Leo, Demi had completely forgotten all about Brookes fascination with him, she sure wasn’t going to be happy when she found out.

“You look happier today demi, kind of different, did something good happen over the week end?” Chloe asked as Demi turned to her, what did she know?

“Yeah I was good thanks, not much really I just feel happy” Demi replied as Brooke looked at her.

“No, something’s defiantly different about you Dem’s. it’s a boy aint it, see I can tell these things. Its defiantly a boy that’s put that smile on ya face, c’mon who is it?” Brooke smiled as Demi felt uncomfortable but it all, she shook her head.

“No, really it aint, its just summer’s coming aint it.” Demi smiled lying to her friends as she carried on walking. Brook looked at Chloe with a smile knowing there was more to it than that. For the rest of the journey to school Demi didn’t say much, she was nervous and scared about Brook finding out about her and Leo.

charz 4 eva
28-08-2005, 12:23
twinkle twinkle little star and the lies begin are brilliant keep going with this story im really into it

eastenderfan_91
28-08-2005, 13:10
quick write some more lol its great!

xXxJessxXx
28-08-2005, 13:33
Forbidden Love Part Eightteen Found out!

The girls arrived at school and Demi was immediately looking around for Leo so she could quickly move away from him so Brooke wouldn’t suspect a thing. But she wasn’t the only one on the look out for him. Demi could feel butterfly’s in her stomach, she didn’t want to fallout with her mates but she didn’t want to loose Leo either. She really liked him.

Waiting anxiously it was finally over, the bell rang and the girls went inside for their first class. Demi was safe, for now. But after that lesson it was break and she was bound to bump into Leo sooner or later so she’d decided to tell Brooke straight. After all they were best friends so surely Brooke wouldn’t let a guy come between them. But then again this was Brooke and boys were her answer to everything, so things might be a little different.

“Look Brooke, there’s something need to tell you.” Demi said as she looked around uncomfortably to see if Leo was about. Brooke looked interested at the gossip she was about to hear, only it wasn’t the kind of gossip Brooke was hoping for.

“Look before I tell you I’m really sorry, really I am but it just happened.” Demi said as Brooke looked at her a little confused. “I er… I erm…. I lost your new green top.” Demi blurted out as Brooke shrugged,

“Don’t worry bout it, really it don’t matter, if it don’t turn up then it aint the end of the world is it?” Brooke smiled as she walked off to join Chloe. Demi stood shaking her head. She couldn’t believe what she’d just said, how could she just lie like that. She didn’t have the bottle to tell her the truth. Quickly she had to find Leo before he found her.

“Look, erm I’ve just gotta go find Darren bout something, wont be a minute!” She called out to her friends as she hurried off as quickly as she could.

Demi was walking so fast she was virtually running through the corridors. She kept looking behind her to make sure Brooke hadn’t followed her for some reason, she turned forward again as she bumped into someone.

“Hey, where’s the fire!” Leo said with a grin as Demi looked at him a little relieved.

“Oh Leo!” She smiled as she gave him a quick hug but soon pulled away remembering where they were and what her biggest problem was.

“Look, I’ve got a problem.” Demi said as Leo nodded listening. “Look you know Brooke.” Demi begun as Leo interrupted her.

“What your mate Brooke, Brooke Jenkins? I saw her this morning she looked really… weird.” Leo replied as Demi nodded.

“Yep that’s her,” demi smiled as she thought to the story Brooke told her this morning. “Anyway listen, she’s got a thing for you, a rather big thing in fact….” Demi said as Leo smiled raising his eyebrows slightly,

“Well what can I say, who don’t.” He teased as demi took no notice.

“Well that’s my problem, and I aint told her about us yet, so just kind of cool things down around school till I have.” She smiled hoping Leo would understand. But he sighed and put a hand on the wall leaning on it.

“Demi” He sighed “We have to sneak about at home, I didn’t wanna do that here too.” He sighed again as she shook her head,

“No its just for a while, till I tell her, please Leo, I promise I’ll tell her today, this lunch time I swear!” Demi replied as Leo nodded reluctantly,

“Ok, but this lunch time is the latest,” He smiled as he gave her a kiss goodbye followed by a hug. He walked off as she walked in the other direction. But what nether of them realised was that someone was watching, the biggest gossip in their year!

xcutiekatiex
28-08-2005, 15:30
ahh well good .. do more soon please

Tamzi
28-08-2005, 15:56
Just read this its really good. why do I get the feeling Brooke's going to find out before Demi can tell her. More please
xxx

charz 4 eva
28-08-2005, 17:00
found out is really good well done

eastenderfan_91
28-08-2005, 20:33
its great do more real soon

lollymay
28-08-2005, 21:54
this is brilliant

diamond1
29-08-2005, 00:23
omg they got caught by the biggest gossip ever hahahahahahahahaha really thats a good one hahahaha how stupid can they be i hope this gossip person gets hit by a bus or something not that i want them to die just a bit of amesia should do it

xXxJessxXx
29-08-2005, 10:09
Forbidden Love Part Nineteen News Travels Fast (Thanks guys for reading and replying, sorry this par is so short!)

Demi was sat in English as she thought of ways to tell her friend about her and Leo, but she just couldn’t, she couldn’t cope with losing her as a mate as she knew how much boys meant to Brooke.

Meanwhile… next door Leo was sat in English board out of his brain. He begun doodling in his book, ‘I love Demi.’ and ‘LT 4 DM’ and ‘LT loves DM 4ev@’

“Right I wont be a moment, I just have to pop next door,” Miss young smiled to her class as she headed out of the room. Leo continued doodling in his book as he heard giggling behind him and wool whistles. He turned round and saw Lisa waving at him wiggling her fingers a little.

“Oui Romeo!” Someone called across the class room as Leo turned wondering what the fuss was about. “What’s this about you and Demi Miller?” It was doughnut and Jimmy looking at him, Leo smiled as Jimmy held the note for him to see that had been sent round the class.

“Yes my son!” He called to Leo, “Get in there!” He added as he held up his hand and gave Leo five in the air. He shook his head laughing as he turned back round as the class begun to gossip about the new love story they’d heard about.

Tamzi
29-08-2005, 11:11
Brooke is not going to be happy. Excellent as usual, can't wait for more
xxx

charz 4 eva
29-08-2005, 12:36
really good keep going

eastenderfan_91
29-08-2005, 16:16
this is brill i just smiled all the ay through it its fantastic! more soon!

xXxJessxXx
29-08-2005, 16:37
Forbidden Love Part Twenty Demi looses a mate

It was now lunch time and Leo was walking about for a while to give Demi a chance to tell Brooke about them before he went to find her. He was walking through the corridors as his mates stopped him.

“Awww Leo, you and Demi” One of them said as Leo smiled and looked to the floor a little embarrassed,

“Never saw that one coming” Said another.

“Your sly Leo” Another joked as Leo stopped to chat to them.

“Oui Demi!”

Demi turned as she heard her name, and as she did she saw Brooke heading towards her followed by Chloe, Lisa the gossip and some of the other popular girls in her year.

“What’s this I hear about you and Leo Taylor then?” She snapped as Demi sighed, she knew. And just like Brooke some of the others girls in her year didn’t seem to pleased.

“Old friends are ya?” Brooke spat as Demi stood in silence. “Old lovers more like!” Broke added as Demi looked to the floor in shame, but then she looked at her friend.

“Brooke I’m sorry! I was gonna tell ya.” Demi said softly as Brooke raised her eyebrows.

“Really? What when ya walking down the isle!” Brooke snapped exaggerating a little since they were only 12 years old.

“Brooke please, cant we just sort this out, I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt ya!” Demi pleaded as Brooke shook her head.

“You lied to me Demi, I thought you were a mate!” Broke snapped as she had tears in her eyes not believing a friend could betray her like that.

“Brooke please, I am ya mate!”

“Nah, not no more you aint, how can I trust ya now. I mean forget Leo! I’m over it now, he’s just a loser, sad pathetic little looser if ya ask me, you too suit each other,” She added as Demi felt anger rage inside her.

“and I wouldn’t want him now would I? Not after he‘s been all over you, I mean I might catch something aye? The Miller-itous!” Brooke snapped as Demi felt the anger now, how dare she say that, as Brook stood looking at Demi with a smug face Demi’s rage just bubbled over and she pushed Brooke. “Take that back!” She yelled as Brooke screamed pushing her back.

charz 4 eva
29-08-2005, 16:52
brilliant story its really good please keep doing it

Leo_in_ee_rules
29-08-2005, 20:52
its great, carry on, i wanna know what happens next!

eastenderfan_91
29-08-2005, 21:16
brilliant keep going its great!

lollymay
29-08-2005, 21:49
this is really good keep going

xXxJessxXx
30-08-2005, 10:42
Forbidden Love Part Twenty-One Caught in the middle

“Oui Leo!” He turned as he saw Cael by the door, “Come look at this mate, looks like your birds having a cat fight with one of her mates!” Cael smiled as he stuck his tongue out with his eyes widening with excitement, before heading back not wanting to miss any of it.

Leo sighed as he followed his mates to where the fight was.

Leo tried to fight his way through the crowd as he heard screams, he could hear his mates chanting “Demi! Demi! Demi!” and some others in the other direction chanting for Brooke as they watched the cat fight. Leo pushed his way through as he could hear the girls scraping.

“Get off!”

“Ow!”

The girls were pulling each other’s hair and hitting each other. Leo finally got to the middle and tried to help break up the fight.

“Demi! Dem’s!” He yelled but she wasn’t listening. “Cael! Jimmy!” Leo called as he turned to his mates who were watching the fight smiling, they quickly stopped to help pull Brooke off Demi as Leo tried to pull Demi away. The girls finally broke free as the boys held them apart. The crowd started to disappear as the action was over.

“Well done Dem’s!” Jimmy smiled as he held back Brooke.

“you could have her any day!” Cael added as he too held back Brooke but she tried for one last hit after hearing this comment but the boys pulled her back.

“Demi!” Leo sighed as he took a look at her, he pulled her away and took her down another corridor towards one of the classrooms. “Demi what you doing?” Leo said as he looked at Demi, her hair all out of place and she had a cut lip and had tears down her face.

“She hates me!” Demi cried as Look looked at her. “They all hate me!” she added. “C’mon here” he sighed as he pulled her into a hug.

“She was saying you was a loser, and that I as too, then she was saying stuff about my family and I weren’t having it Leo. I was just trying to defend you!” Demi cried as Leo tried to clean her cut with a bit of water.

‘Tough, you think you've got the stuff.
You're telling me and anyone,
You're hard enough.

You don't have to put up a fight,
You don't have to always be right,
Let me take some of the punches
For you tonight.

Listen to me now
I need to let you know
You don't have to go it alone

And it's you when I look in the mirror
And it's you when I pick up the phone
Sometimes you can't make it on your own

Listen to me now
I need to let you know
You don't have to go it alone

And it's you when I look in the mirror
And it's you that makes it hard to let go
Sometimes you can't make it on your own
Sometimes you can't make it
The best you can do is to fake it
Sometimes you can't make it on your own’

'Lyrics from U2 Sometimes you cant make it on your own' :heart:

Tamzi
30-08-2005, 11:36
Poor Demi. Brooke's being really evil. Excellent. More soon please
xxx

charz 4 eva
30-08-2005, 11:45
a cat fight how exciting! lol anyway keep going with this story its brilliant

eastenderfan_91
30-08-2005, 13:53
brill! its fantastic great post some more soon!!!

xXxJessxXx
30-08-2005, 22:56
Forbidden Love Part Twenty-Two Just the three of us

It was the following morning and it wasn’t much of a surprise to Demi when Chloe or Brooke didn’t turn up at her house for school. So Demi left with Darren and went to school with him. At the gates Demi looked around for Leo as knew she didn’t have her friends by her at the moment. When she spotted him he came over, he pecked her on the cheek as Darren rolled his eyes.

“Well, look like my mates have ditched me.” Demi said not sounding too bothered as she watched Brooke and Chloe walking about with the popular girls of the school. “Never mind aye?” Demi shrugged, She placed one arm around Leo and the other round Darren. “I’ve still got your two though aint I. So it looks like its just us three now, just like the old days.”

Demi smiled as Darren and Leo swapped evil looks. Darren had a problem with Leo the fact that Leo was all over his sister, and Leo could easily tell that Darren didn’t like him so he wasn’t going to pretend he liked him either. Demi walked off as the two boys were still looking at each other.

“C’mon!” Demi smiled as she looked back at her boyfriend and her brother. Leo turned form Darren and walked forward a little then he turned back to Darren and said

“C’mon, look I know ya hate me but I’m gonna put it all aside for Demi, because I love her, and she needs us right now, so just grow up yeah and stop thinking about your self and start thinking about her…” Leo snapped as he walked off and grabbed Demi’s hand as they begun to walk waiting for Darren.

“Yea course I don’t care!” Darren muttered under his breath sarcastically “Don’t mind me, I’m only her brother” He snapped to himself as he sighed joining up with them not letting Leo get to him.

It was almost the end of the day and Demi was getting used to the fact that she didn’t have her friends anymore, well not her girlie friends anyway. But she had her boyfriend and her brother and that was all she really needed. She’d grown up with only the two of them and now it was back to just them three again, Demi was happy, even if she didn’t notice that Leo and Darren weren’t getting on to well.

eastenderfan_91
31-08-2005, 13:00
this is great i love this script please do more soon its fantastic

Tamzi
31-08-2005, 13:53
I hope Darren and Leo can get on. More please
xxx

xXxJessxXx
31-08-2005, 17:30
Forbidden Love Part Twenty Two secrets (Thanks for reading and replying guys)

*~* July 2003 *~*

It had now been two months since Demi broke up with her friends Brooke and Chloe. Demi was still seeing Leo and the only friends she had left were Leo, Darren, Cael and Jimmy. Demi wasn’t particular bothered as this was how it was for years since Demi can remember.

“Want some tea Mickey love?” Rosie smiled as her eldest son walked into the room.

“Nah thanks mum, I’m off down to walford to see Martin, Spencer and that lot”

“Again! You spend all your life down that place, like ya second home” Rosie said as she dished up the dinner for her, Keith and the twins.

“Yeah well, people down there are a lot nicer then the ones round here.”

“Even Natalie and Michelle” Darren teased as these were the girls on their estate that Mickey had taken a shine to.

“Well you aint seen Kelley and Zoë have ya Darren.” Mickey said smiling broadly. He left the house leaving the rest of his family to eat their dinner.

“So what you kids up to tonight?” Rosie asked as she walked in to see the twins sat on the sofa looking board.

“Duuno…” Darren sighed as he looked at the TV.

“There aint nothing is there..”

“Looks like another night out aye Dem’s..” Darren smiled as Demi beamed a little, her chance to see Leo.

“Yeah well don’t get into trouble alright… lets have one week where we don’t have the police, neighbours or any tom.. Dick or Harry knockin’ on our door bout ya aye…” Rosie smiled as she watched her kids run out the front door.

The twins smiled as they walked across the green over to the crowd of teenagers by the garages.

“Alright?…” Darren smiled as they walked up to their mates.

“What y up to..?” Demi asked as the boys shrugged.

“Duno…” Cael shrugged as he turned to Jimmy.

“Just hangin’’” He replied as Demi nodded.

“So where’s Leo?..” Demi asked casually as Cael tutted shaking his head as he put his arm round Demi.

“What’s the matter.. We aint good enough for ya” Cael teased as Demi shook her head.

“Not really no…. not for the things I want Leo to do anyway ” She laughed as the boys al grinned.

“Ooooo”

“No not like that… I mean just be here, y’know it’s cold init, little cuddle and things”

“What you think my muscles are for… I can keep ya warm..” Cael smiled as he put his arms round Demi.

“No ya alright…” Demi teased pushing him away. “Look’s like Jimmy could do with a bit or warmin’ up though” she laughed with a grin. Just then Leo walked over and slipped his arms round Demi from behind giving her a little kiss on the cheek. That night Demi stayed with Leo out by the estate with their mates until 11pm. No one could interrupt them or drag them home for being with each other. Demi just dreaded the day her family would find out…. The couldn’t keep it a secret for ever.

eastenderfan_91
31-08-2005, 17:49
quick more more lol keep going its great

charz 4 eva
31-08-2005, 18:46
this story is brilliant please keep doing more

Tamzi
31-08-2005, 19:47
This story has been really good so far. Can't wait for more
xxx

xXxJessxXx
31-08-2005, 20:34
Forbidden Love Part Twenty Four The writing on the Wall (Sorry for the cunfusion, the part before this is 23, not 22!lol)

*~* September 2003 *~*

Leo and Demi had been seeing each other for just over five months. They were taking things slow and still keeping it all a secret from their families. The only one who knew was Darren and of course all their mates. The three teenagers and their friends were hanging round the estate like they normally do. Darren was smoking with his mates and Leo was cuddling Demi as they stood laughing in the cold with their friends.

“Leo, here ya are” Jimmy said as he handed Leo the spray paint to graffiti the wall with, he took his arm from Demi and started his piece.

“So you really like him then Dem’s” Darren asked as she nodded with a smile, Darren turned his nose up “Even after everything that’s happened, like when we was little, yous two probably shared baths when you was little.”

“Yeah probably, with you aswell!” She smiled as Darren cringed. “But that makes it better, I mean I can trust him, I’ve known him ages and I know what he’s about, I mean yeah the bath thing is a bit weird but I cant remember” She shrugged as she turned back to Leo’s piece on the wall. It said ’Demi & Leo forever’ in side a big heart, she smiled as he came back to her. “Awww Leo! Int it cute” the boys laughed as they teased him, Leo gave the can to Demi as she went up to the wall. She spray her name in pretty letter with a heart above the I. She then put a little heat then an s then below wrote Leo in the same style writing she’d put her name.

“Short but sweet!” She smiled as Leo stood behind her and placed both his arms round her to keep her warm. The teenagers took a look at the finished wall with all their names on and they smiled.

Leo_in_ee_rules
31-08-2005, 20:44
its great carry on!

leo_is_so_fit!!
01-09-2005, 02:41
rrrr i right wanna read on i av just read it from start to finish and was really into it and want to know what happens! please write more soon!

xXxJessxXx
01-09-2005, 14:17
Forbidden Love Part Twenty Five Secrets out!Again...

*~* November 2003 *~*

It was a sunny afternoon and Leo and Demi were outside with their friends. The pair were holding hands and kissing, so much that they didn’t notice Keith coming towards them.

“Darren! Me and ya mum are just nipping out, here’s a key.” he said as he looked around, “Where’s your sister?”

“Er…”

“Demi!” Keith saw them as demi jumped away from Leo. “What do ya think ya playing at! Get off my daughter!” Keith went up to Leo and pushed him aside as he winced in pain as he had developed yet another bruise form his dad.

“Dad!”

“Home! Now!” Keith snapped as he made sure demi went home right away. She kept looking behind her as she saw Leo sighing holding his arm and stomach in pain, demi felt a tear leave her eyes.

“Cant believe you’ve gone behind my back like that Demi! That boy’s trouble Dem’s!”

“He aint like Ray dad! Leo’s different!” Demi snapped trying to defend him.

“Nah Dem’s that bloody family all the same, as bad as each other!” Keith snapped as he shook his head.

“I don’t get it, you and Ray used to be such good mates.”

“Yeah Demi, used to!” Keith said as demi sat and sulked.

“Just stay away!” Keith ordered as Demi frowned. “No!”

“He’s trouble Dem’s, with the police, with all sort of illegal activities, he aint worth it!” Keith snapped as demi ran to her room in tears.

Tamzi
01-09-2005, 14:42
Poor Demi. Fabbity script. More please
xxx

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 14:45
pleasae do more soon

xXxJessxXx
01-09-2005, 18:31
Just a quick note... I have already begun a sequel, but dont worry still over 55 parts to this one as i have already written up to part 75! Only by noticing all your names and the little message thing under your names.. its seems a lot of you actually like Leo (So do I..) which makes me think you may not like my sequel... i wont tell you why, i'll leave you to think. lol, so i might have to change it if some of you want to read that. but i've already written 20 something parts.lol anyway hope you enjoy...

Forbidden Love Part Twenty-Six One Love

*~* January 2004 *~*

For a while Demi and Leo kept their distance when near their parents, but they were still close and hung out together when they could.

“I don’t like all this sneaking about, I don’t care what they think anymore!” Demi snapped as Leo listened, “If they don’t like it then tough! But I love you Leo and I aint gonna let them come between us.”

“What did you say?” Leo asked making sure, Demi knew what he meant she smiled, “I love you!”

“Leo smiled back and kissed her “I love you too.” they hugged but was soon disrupted but ray.

“Oui! Get your hands off him you miller scum,!” Ray yelled as he went to push Demi aside. “Inside now Leo. You aint to hang round with her no loner!” he pushed Leo inside as Ray turned to Demi. “Don’t you ever! Ever come round here again you hear me!” He yelled him her face as Leo stopped

“Don’t shout at her!”

“Inside Leo!” Ray snapped not taking his eyes of Demi, “I mean it, stay away!” he yelled as he forced Leo inside, demi ran home in tears.

That night Leo snuck out from his house to met up with Demi in the park. The earlier outburst from his father hadn’t made them keep their distance, in fact it pushed them closer together.

“Who do they think they are?” Leo snapped as he held Demi’s hand as they walked through the park. “They cant keep doing this to us Dem’s. if we wanna be together than they need to deal with it and accept it, it aint none of their business” he added as they came to a stop.

“I dunno how they do it.” Demi sighed as she looked at Leo. “Its like they’ve got a hold on us, know everything that we do, know everywhere that we go, I cant take it anymore, its like they’re following us and I aint got no privacy in my life no more Leo.”

Demi added as Leo moved the hair form her eyes, “I’m sorry, its all my fault, this whole thing between our parents is all down to my dad I know it is, you shouldn’t have to live like this Dem’s.” He sighed as he took her in his arms and they carried on walking.

‘I'm sorry, so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this.
I'm sorry, so sorry.
I'm sorry we do this,

Who are they?
where are they?
how can they possibly
know all this?
Do you see what I see?
Why do we live like this?
Is it because it's true
that ignorance is bliss?’

'Lyrics From Jem They' :heart:

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 18:37
brill and i can guess what happens to leo and your right about me i love leo!!! lol its great please carry on and i am glas there is more to come!

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 12:18
Forbidden Love Part Twenty - Seven Are you ready for love (Thanks for reading & Replying Guys!)

*~* 3weeks later. *~*

Leo and Demi were sat in the millers house alone on the sofa. Rosie was at work and Keith was doing the shopping. Mickey was down in walford with his mates as it wasn’t long since the crash in Scotland, and Darren was out on the estate. They were sat in each others arms alone.

“I hate it Leo, all of them,” Demi sighed as Leo listened. “I mean our dads have been mates for like ever, we’ve been mates all our lives and only live across the green from each other, how can they keep us apart!”

“They cant!” Leo said as Demi smiled. Leo leaned in to kiss her, they shared a passionate kiss. Demi felt her self begging pushed gently back on the sofa as they continued kissing she pulled Leo closer to her.

“I love you dem’s,” He smiled as she kissed him.

“I love you too,” she smiled as he pecked her on the lips. She pushed him off gently as she got up and grabbed his hand, “C’mon, lets go upstairs.” She smiled as Leo smiled back, they went out of the room.

“Wait” Leo stopped as he looked at her, “Are you sure, I don’t want to force you or anything, really I’ll wait till your ready,”

“I am!” Demi smiled as they quickly went up stairs.

leo_is_so_fit!!
02-09-2005, 13:06
o my god! more soon please!

charz 4 eva
02-09-2005, 13:48
this is brilliant, yours is better than my story thats for sure

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 18:48
more soon its brill!!!

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 19:22
Forbidden Love Part Twenty - Eight Morning After the Night Before!

It was the following morning, Demi laid in bed as she felt about Leo, she felt a sudden rush of emotion as a smile was brought to her face. She begun to think about last night. She knew that this defiantly was love that she felt for Leo. After she’d slept with him she felt so happy, so happy that nothing could tear them apart. She knew they had something specially between them and that could never be broken.

Demi didn’t realise how much she loved him till last night, she always knew it was strong… But not this strong, she didn’t know it could get any stronger, she didn’t think it could get any better. She smiled again as she snuggled down under the covers just imagining Leo. She knew someday they’d be together properly, they’d move away to the sea and live happily together, they’d start their own family in a few years time and grow old together. But her images and happiness were soon interrupted as she was brought back to reality with a bump.

“Demi!” she heard her voice, her mothers, Demi sighed rolling over onto her front. “Demi! Breakfast love!” She heard again as Demi sighed coming from deep under the covers and walked over to the door. Demi walked down the stairs and sighed as she walked into the kitchen where her family were eating breakfast.

“Alright Love?” Rosie smiled, “Here ya are” She added as she placed a plate in front of Demi.

“Mum please!” Mickey sighed as he brought his hands to his head. “Do ya have to shout!”

“Mickey love this aint shouting, you wanna get ya self home a bit earlier in future don’t ya!” she snapped with a smile as Mickey sighed.

“Tell ya, I weren’t never out late like you kids are today!” Rosie sighed as Mickey looked up at her.

“Maybe that had something to do with the fact that at my age you had two kids to look after!”

“Yeah your probably right, tell ya don’t none of you get weighed down with a little kiddie, live a little first!”

“Oh mum that’s reminds me, erm Natalie’s coming round later, I’m gonna cook her a meal so…”

“You cook!” Darren laughed as Mickey shot him a glare.

“You’d better tell her to call in for a pizza on her way round!” Demi added as Mickey turned to her quickly a little offended.

“What’s that supposed to mean!” Mickey snapped as he looked at the twins.

“That you cant cook!” Darren snapped as Mickey sighed shaking his head. “You remember what happens when you cooked for that Louise!” Darren added with a laugh.

“Oh yeah! You was cooking her, what was it Mickey, Chicken curry, well supposed to be any way!”

“Look it aint my fault if it turned out, a bit…. Funny!” Mickey snapped looking at the twins as he grinned, “I still say you two had something to do with it.”

“It weren’t us!” Darren protested.

“You ruined that one all by ya self!” Demi laughed as she tucked into her cereal.

“Alright alright, so maybe I aint the best cook, but anyway, I’m giving it a go so could yous lot please go out somewhere!” Mickey begged as he put his hands together looking at Rosie and Keith, he then quickly turned to the twins “Especially you two, I don’t want nothing ending up in the dinner what should be there!”

“Well then you should give up trying then!” Darren teased as him and Demi laughed.

“Alright we’ll go out, you two un all, and I’m sure it’ll be lovely love!” Rosie smiled as she left for work, the twins laughed as Mickey gave them an evil glare.

xcutiekatiex
02-09-2005, 19:28
its really gd more please!

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 19:28
great carry on more soon please

leo_is_so_fit!!
02-09-2005, 19:59
great carry on soon!

Chloe-Elise
02-09-2005, 20:36
More please its really good

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-09-2005, 21:15
Its great, please carry on!

Tamzi
02-09-2005, 21:23
fab. more soon please
xxx

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 21:58
Forbidden Love Part Twenty - Nine Mickey's Date Thanks guys for reading this! Only one more post tgo in this thread before it reaches 100! :cheer: lol. thanks again guys for reading and replying!

Later that evening the twins were sat on the sofa watching TV and laughing as Rosie was applying the last of her make up. Mickey came running down the stairs in his jeans.

“You’ll sure charm her looking like that!” Darren joked as Demi grinned.

“Yeah with yer hot body!” She laughed as Mickey sighed giving Darren a shove.

“Look mum I cant find me white top!” Mickey panicked as she searched the living room.

“Alright love, er I think its upstairs, in the clean pile on my bed” Rosie smiled as she faced back to the mirror. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“Oh, quick get that will ya I need to get dressed.” Mickey panicked as he hurried upstairs. Demi leapt up from the sofa to get the door before anyone else could have a chance.

“Hi” Demi smiled as she opened the door.

“Alright Demi?” Natalie smiled as Demi nodded. “Is he in?” She asked as Demi nodded.

“So how do ya like Curry then?” Demi asked with a giggle as Mickey hurtled down the stairs. “Thanks Demi, you can go now!” Mickey said gritting his teeth trying to keep a smile on his face.

They went into the living room as Mickey waited for his family to go.

“Oh Mum, that reminds me, I’m going to Brighton with these lot next week, Clint’s van wont get us all in so I’m gonna dive James’s car.” He smiled as Rosie turned round.

“Oh no Mickey, you aint driving love!” She said shaking her head as Mickey sighed. “Not after last time!” She added as Natalie looked intrigued to find out what happened. Mickey brought his hand to his head in embarrassment.

“He was driving his mates to Scotland, bout 11 of em weren’t it Mickey”

“And he was so out of it that he crashed and the whole thing went up side down and everything.”

“Er I was not drunk thank you Demi! It was a dark slippy road!”

“Anyway and they were all trapped in the bus and in the middle of nowhere!” Demi went on as Darren nodded.

“So I think it’ll be safer for someone else to drive don’t ya think Mickey!” Darren said smiling from ear to ear. Mickey sighed as he brought his hand to his face.

“Right we’re off, see ya later!” Rosie smiled as she left the room. “See ya Mickey!” Keith smiled as he left with her.

“You two un all!” Mickey snapped as he pointed to the door. The twins got up sighing as they headed for the door.

“Is Cael out?” Darren asked Natalie Cael’s older sister as she nodded with a smile, Darren left with Demi behind him.

“Oh Nat, don’t eat nothing he gives ya! You’ll regret it!” Demi called form the hallway as Mickey went after them.

“Get Out!”

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-09-2005, 22:09
its really good please carry on!
Wow, it looks like i have written the 100 th post!

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 22:13
its really good please carry on!
Wow, it looks like i have written the 100 th post!

Lol... yep congratulations! lol :cheer: :clap: lol. Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it! lol :)

xcutiekatiex
02-09-2005, 22:19
its really gd more soon please!

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 22:31
great do more soon

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-09-2005, 22:37
Lol... yep congratulations! lol :cheer: :clap: lol. Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it! lol :)
thanks, thats ok, i enjoy reading it, as it is a great script, do more soon!
I was also wondering , how many parts do you think there is gonna be to this story, the more the better.
luv sheree

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 22:45
well so far i have written about 78, but i am still adding bits in the middle in places where its a bit rusty or rushed.

I have already begun the sequel(What ever its called. lol) and that has about 30 parts in so far, but as i said a couple of pages back it seems a lot of you(Including me) like Leo. and i kind of did something you might not like in the sequel. lol, and i enjoy writing about Leo so i just keep adding bits in beacuse it might be the last chance (bet you can guess what happens) lol.

so it keep growin and growin, so it could be anything from 78 to 108! lol (I doubt) more like 85 maybe. i may even change the sequel completly as i liek writing about Leo so much! lol. who knows.

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 22:48
that would be brilliant if there were that many i love your script so i am glad there is a lot keep going please

leo_is_so_fit!!
03-09-2005, 00:40
please post more soon.

Tamzi
03-09-2005, 00:51
more soon please
xxx

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 12:20
Forbidden Love Part Thirty! Cradle

That night as Darren, Cael and Jimmy sat in the little gap by the garages Demi and Leo sat on the grass by the wall. They could hear them laughing and joking but that didn’t bother them.

“So you are all right after last night aint ya Dem’s” Leo asked as he looked down at her, she looked up frowning.

“Course!” She replied “Why wouldn’t I be…” she asked as Leo shrugged “You aint are ya…” Demi said looking back down to the floor.

“What…!” Leo frowned as he looked at her “No… that aint what I meant… I just didn’t know if you was off with me or something.”

“Leo…” Demi smiled with a little laugh “I aint off with you… how could I be, it was great… because I love you” she smiled up at him as he smiled and kissed her lightly.

“I love you too!”

“Ooooooooo”

Leo and Demi broke from their passionate kiss as they looked up to see three little faces hanging over the wall above them. Leo smiled at his mates as Demi looked up with a smile too.

“Naughty naughty… Kissing behind the bike sheds aye!” Jimmy said jokingly.

“What will mummy say” Cael teased as they all laughed.

“Well don’t go shouting it about aye Cael” Demi said as Leo nodded.

“Yeah Cael I’m serious, none of ya go telling any one” Leo said as he looked up at his mates. “Or I’ll have ya…” he joked as he got up laughing and pulled Demi to her feet as the five of them walked off.

leo_is_so_fit!!
03-09-2005, 12:28
very good more soon i cant wait!

Tamzi
03-09-2005, 12:59
They'll find out in the end. More soon please
xxx

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 14:02
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-one Dizzy spells

*~* Two months later March 2004 *~*

Demi held her tummy in pain as she felt a little dizzy. “Alright?” Rosie smiled as Demi nodded lying.

“Oh Dem’s its Wednesday aint it, you want me to write you a note, its that time of the month this week aint it?” Rosie asked as demi shook her head,

“Not, yet, I’m late, probably next week though!” She smiled as she went out the door to meet Darren and Leo for school.

Demi didn’t think any thing of it. At that age your periods were all over the place, she didn’t even realise she’d missed last months either. Demi had been throwing up all week. And after another week her period still hadn’t come, she was seriously beginning to worry.

Demi held her stomach in pain as she sat alone on her bed in her room. She was shaking and her nerves had taken over her. Demi took a deep breath as she looked over at the table and saw the test lying there, she looked over at her clock and sighed looking down as she knew it was time. Demi sighed again as she took yet another deep breath, she closed her eyes and picked up the pregnancy test that lay beside her. She held it in her hands as she couldn’t bare to open her eyes. She counted to three in her head and forced her eyes open as the straight blue line beamed in her face.

Demi’s whole world crumbled around her. She couldn’t believe it, she was pregnant. She felt a tear come to her eye as it slowly rolled down her shocked face. She quickly stuffed the test under her pillow as she sat in deep shock just hoping it would go away or at least change. She pulled it out minutes later and it was still blue, she cried and shoved it in her drawn as she sat back on her bed bringing her knees up to her chest and burring her head in her hands. This couldn’t be happening to her. Not at thirteen years old!

Demi suddenly turned as she heard her phone beep. She wiped away her tears as she reached for it. She opened up the message which read. ‘wot u up 2. I reli ned 2 c u. luv u loadz Leo xxx’ Demi felt a tear roll down her cheek as she threw her phone across the wall and buried her head in her pillow as she burst into tears.

lollymay
03-09-2005, 14:12
wow ive been on holiday and have just read the last few pages. its really good. demi's going to be in loads of trouble

feelingyellow
03-09-2005, 14:14
excellent! write more soon :D it's getting more and more good.

leo_is_so_fit!!
03-09-2005, 14:49
excellent stuff more soon please!

charz 4 eva
03-09-2005, 15:33
OMG! the last bit where Demi found out she is pregnant is brilliant what happens after does she tell Leo i really want to know please post more soon

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 15:58
sorry ignore this

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 15:59
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-two Stand by me!

The following morning was just the same as any other. Darren, Demi and Leo all walked to school together. Leo held Demi’s hand as they walked and he chatted away to Darren, the whole time Demi kept her eyes firmly on the floor. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her, that she was… she couldn’t even bare thinking about it, but she knew she couldn’t just hide it away. Suddenly Demi felt a tear in her eye, then another, followed by another and before she could do anything to stop it they came flooding down her face one by one before she just burst into tears.

“Demi?” Darren said looking at her as Leo stopped. “Dem’s?” He asked as she turned to him before looking at the floor.

“What is it? What’s up?” Leo asked as Demi looked up at him.

“Nothing.” She replied as she tried to smile wiping her eyes dry, “Really its nothing I’m fine.” she said again but more tears begun to fall as she realised the seriousness of it all. As Demi fell into Leo’s arms in tears he turned to Darren, he nodded for him to go on as he’d sort it out, so Darren headed off for school as Leo looked a Demi.

“Demi?” Leo said again as she looked at him through her tears. “I know something up, you can tell me.”

“There’s something I gotta tell ya Leo.” Demi said softly “You’d better sit down!”

“What? What is it?” He asked as she looked him in the eye. He watched her standing in front of him as she looked like she was about to cry again.

‘Oh, Why You Look So Sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don’t be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
’cause I’ve seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don’t know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

So if you’re mad, get mad
Don’t hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well I’m a lot like you
When you’re standing at the crossroads
And don’t know which path to choose
Let me come along
’cause even if you’re wrong’

“I’m pregnant Leo!” Demi sighed as she looked down then back at Leo he had a shocked look on his face. Suddenly his whole world just stopped to a halt and crumbled right before him. How could the have been so stupid, how could he had been so stupid. But as he looked at a tearful Demi he sighed realising this wasn’t all his problem, it was hers, more hers than it was his, she would be the one having to go through it all. Leo sighed realising that now at this moment in time she needed him, more than ever. He put his arm round her and gave her a hug.

‘I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I’ll never desert you
I’ll stand by you

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
You’re feeling all alone
You won’t be on your own’

* How will Leo react when the news finally sinks in... *

'Lyrics from Girls alound i'll stand by you' :heart:

charz 4 eva
03-09-2005, 16:05
this is brilliant i like the fact that u put song words in it aswel keep goin wiv this story its amazing! :)

lollymay
03-09-2005, 21:57
keep goinng this is brilliant

Tamzi
03-09-2005, 22:26
more please. poor demi and leo
xxx

xXxJessxXx
03-09-2005, 22:40
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-three No turning Back Now... (Thanks for reading and replying Guys! :cheer: )

Leo pulled back from Demi as he looked at her face, he shook his head and sighed. “I’m sorry Dem’s… this is all my fault” Leo sighed as he looked to the floor.

“No it aint Leo..” Demi reassured him but Leo wasn’t sure.

“Arggg how could we have been so stupid… this is all such a mess” Leo said gritting his teeth kicking him self for not stopping things like this from happening.

“Don’t be made Leo please…” Demi said as more tears filled her eyes. Leo turned to her quickly putting his arm round her.

“No… no I didn’t mean it like that, it weren’t aimed at you Dem’s, really it weren’t” He said with a smile trying to comfort her. “Its just… this is all so wrong. It weren’t meant to be like this” Leo sighed as Demi looked up at him with a tear in her eye.

“I know…” She replied softly as the tear slid down her cheek.

“I’ve ruined ya life Dem’s… messed up ya future” Leo sighed as he looked down at her. “What are you gonna do?…” he asked as she looked up frowning.

“I aint getting rid of it Leo…” Demi replied horrified.

“No I know… I don’t want you too Dem’s… I meant about ya mum” Leo said as Demi thought.

“I dunno… I hadn’t even given it a thought Leo… not really any way, I was more worried what you’d say”

“What… Why” Leo asked as Demi shrugged

“Dunno… you might not wanna be with me no more. You might hate me” Demi said quietly as Leo turned to her

“Of course I wanna be with you… you and the baby if that’s what you want… I could never hate you Demi” Leo smiled as he pulled her in to his arms again.

“I gotta tell her Leo… we cant hide this no more. She’s gonna find out!”

“Yeah I know… we just gotta face it now, things are gonna be a lot harder for us from now on, they aint gonna like it, they aint gonna let us be together”

“But the baby… we’re gonna have a baby Leo, they cant keep us apart, not when we have a little child Leo”

“You reckon… they’ve tried this much, I don’t think you having our baby will make a difference I think it’ll make things worse. Your lot are gonna hate, me… this’ll be something to keep us apart I know it will Dem’s”

“Don’t say that Leo…”

“Sorry Dem’s… I don’t want it to happen but they will...” Leo pulled demi in to his arms as they both thought about the situation they'd gotten them selves into.

Tamzi
03-09-2005, 23:01
Poor Lemi. More please
xxx

lollymay
03-09-2005, 23:47
this is so good. ur good at writing scripts

charz 4 eva
04-09-2005, 12:05
this is really good i wanna know what happens when she tells her mum that she's pregnant oh dear theres gonna be a lot of arguments poor Demi please do more soon

xXxJessxXx
04-09-2005, 12:54
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-four Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Demi closed the door behind her and when it shut she leant on it and closed her eyes tight. Demi could hear her family laughing and joking round the table as Rosie came rushing through with the dinner,

“Alright Love?” She asked as Demi nodded with a little smile. “Just in time for dinner!” Rosie smiled as she walked on through to the table. As her mum disappeared Demi looked up at the ceiling and let out a big sigh as she walked into the dinning room.

“Where ya been Dem’s?” Keith asked as Demi took her coat off. Darren looked up form his dinner and stared at Demi with an eyebrow raised.

“Oh, er… y’know just out with Brooke and Chloe” She replied as Darren shook his head at her, Demi looked away form Darren feeling guilty for lying.

“Well sit ya self down love” Keith smiled as Demi sat down with her family, as she ate she couldn’t help but try and think of what to say to them about her situation. But truth is, no amount of ways she worded this differently it all had the same basic fact.

After dinner Rosie got up and collected the plates and Demi got up to join her. The pair of them headed into the kitchen as her dad and brothers chatting in the dinning room. Demi shut the door firmly behind her and placed the dishes in the sink, she took a seat and took a deep breath.

“Mum there‘s something I need to tell you.” she said as Rosie turned to her with a smile.

“Oh yeah.. What’s that then?” Rosie smiled turning to her teenage daughter.

“Mum, you better sit down.” Demi said softly as Rosie took a seat.

“What is it love.” Rosie frowned as Demi had a little tear in her eye as she spoke.

“I’m….. I….. Mum I’m pregnant!” she said as she looked down ashamed at the floor. A tear rolled down her cheek and into her lap.

“Oh Demi!” Rosie sighed “Are you sure?” She asked as Demi nodded still not looking up at her. “Demi! Look at me!” Rosie yelled as Demi looked up and nodded with tears rolling down her face.

“How could ya be so stupid!” She yelled getting up in anger as Demi burst into tears. “Oh love, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout” Rosie said calming as she hugged her daughter before taking a seat again. “Who’s is its Demi?” Rosie asked as Demi looked up at her then back to the floor.

“Nah!” Rosie said in disbelief guessing. Demi looked up with tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry!” she cried as Rosie got up again.

“Him!” Rosie snapped in disgust “Oh Demi how could ya! How could ya do that to ya dad!”

“I’m sorry!” Demi repeated as Rosie put her head in her hands not believing what she was hearing.

“No point saying sorry Dem’s, Sorry aint gonna change nothing!” Rosie sighed as Mickey and Keith came into the room followed by Darren.

“Aye aye aye what’s all the racket for!” Keith said as he came in the room and looked at Rosie.

“Dem’s? What’s the matter why ya crying?” Mickey asked as Keith turned to his daughter then back to Rosie waiting for an explanation.

“You’d better tell em Dem’s.” Rosie sighed as Demi looked up shaking her head. “Go on! Tell em what ya just told me!” Rosie snapped getting angrier.

“No!” Demi cried as Rosie got up,

“Alright I will then!” She snapped as Demi got to her feet

“No mum please!” She begged as Rosie looked away and turned to Keith.

“She’s pregnant, Demi’s pregnant!” Rosie snapped as Demi begun to cry again and sat down in her chair.

charz 4 eva
04-09-2005, 13:13
really good poor Demi again keep going with this

xcutiekatiex
04-09-2005, 16:44
aww this is great poor demi

lollymay
04-09-2005, 18:14
this just gets better

xXxJessxXx
04-09-2005, 20:12
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-five sorry seems to be the hardest word continued.

“What!” Darren said peering through behind Mickey. Keith stood looking at Rosie then took a look at his daughter. Mickey couldn’t believe it, he was raging with anger.

“Your havin’ a laugh!…. She cant be she’s just a kid!..” Mickey yelled as no one denied it.

“Well who’s is it?” Keith asked as he was staying reasonable calm. Rosie looked at Demi then back at Keith,

“Oh you aint heard the best of it yet love! Its Leo’s! Leo Taylor’s!” She snapped as Keith stood in shock to think of his daughter with him. Demi cried a little more as they all stood in shock.

“Right, I’m going round there!” Mickey snapped as he grabbed his coat of the chair.

“No Mickey please!” Demi pleaded as she leapt from her chair rubbing her eyes. Mickey shoved Darren aside as he went for the door followed by Keith. Demi ran after them followed by Rosie then Darren behind.

“Mickey please! Dad!” Demi begged as they looked at her.

“Nah Dem’s, I cant let this one go, you’re my little sister, I’m sorry!” He snapped as he went for the door but Rosie stopped them.

“Look, maybe its for the best if ya don’t go round there, it aint gonna do anything is it, Demi’s still gonna be pregnant when ya get back aint she?” Rosie said trying to clam her son down as Keith sighed.

“She’s right ya know Mickey, it aint gonna change nothing son!” Keith sighed as he walked away.

“I’m her brother, what kind of brother just lets him get away with this!” Mickey snapped gritting through his teeth.

“A god one!” Demi replied, “Look Mickey please, I swear if you go round there I wont never forgive you!” Demi snapped as she felt more tears well in her eyes as the thought of not speaking to Mickey. Seeing his sister upset, Mickey finally gave in, he sighed and took of his coat and was about to walk away when there was a knock at the door. He flung it open in his rage to see Ray standing in front of him.

“Where is she?” He snapped as Mickey frowned. “Where’s that little tart!” he added as he walked in the house but Mickey stopped him,

“Oui! Don’t came round here shouting the odds alright!” he snapped as Demi came form behind Mickey.

“There she is!” Ray snapped as Mickey looked behind him to see Demi.

“Go upstairs Dem’s.”

“You happy with your self you slapper!” Ray yelled as Keith and Rosie ran from the living room.

“Oui!” Mickey snapped pushing Ray, “You’d better watch your mouth!” he added as Ray gritted his teeth. “Get upstairs Demi now!” Mickey added as ray stood smiling,

“Thought you could trick him did ya!”

“Oui Shut it yer!” Keith yelled as he walked towards the door.

“Demi upstairs now!” Mickey said again as he turned to Ray.

“Well ya plan aint worked sweetheart because he don’t want ya! He don’t want nothing to do with you or that stupid baby of yours, hope ya happy ya tart!” ray slurred again as Mickey urged Demi to get upstairs again pushing her up the first one.

“You been drinking aint ya!” Rosie said form behind as Ray ignored her.

“Go on just get out!” Mickey yelled as Keith pushed past to push ray outside, he got him out the house and went out side with him shutting the door behind him. Rosie ran to the lounge to watch form the window as Mickey turned back to Demi who was crying on the stairs. Mickey shook his head in shame as he sighed.

“I’m sorry!” Demi cried as Mickey bit his lip,

“You know sorry just aint good enough this time Dem’s,” He sighed and walked off leaving her to cry alone.

Tamzi
04-09-2005, 20:38
Poor Demi, More soon please
xxx

xcutiekatiex
04-09-2005, 20:50
aww more soon please

Leo_in_ee_rules
04-09-2005, 21:17
Its great please carry on soon!

Charmed
04-09-2005, 22:40
Yeah!This script is really going somewhere

lollymay
05-09-2005, 17:10
awww poor demi. im hooked on this

leo_is_so_fit!!
05-09-2005, 17:12
more soon please!

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 17:21
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-Six Taking in the News (Thanks for reading and replying guys! :cheer: )

It was the following morning and Demi was up in her room, she hadn’t come out since the row that Mickey had with Ray last night. She lead on her bead listening to the voices down stairs.

“My baby…. She’s 13!” Rosie sighed as Keith put his arm round her.

“Its alright Rosie love… she’s strong she’ll get through this all.”

“I cant believe it…” Mickey sighed running his hand through his hair. “She’s my little sister, I’m supposed to protect her…. I shouldda known!”

“Ya cant blame ya self Mickey love… you weren’t to know.” Rosie sighed looking at him as Mickey looked to the floor.

“Tellin’ ya… that kid better watch out because if I get my hands on him I’ll…. He just better keep away from me” Mickey snapped as Keith sighed.

“Think you’ll have to join a que Mickey son… I aint too happy bout all this neither and Darren well… he’s just as angry.”

“Well… look I gotta go off to work now, keep an eye on her wont ya” Rosie smiled as she left. Mickey got up sighing as he walked into the living room. He wasn’t in there long before Demi appeared behind him in the door way. Feeling ashamed she ignored him and sat on the sofa on the other side of the room. Mickey just stared at her.

“You alright…?” Mickey asked rather concerned. Demi looked at him.

“What’d you care..!” She snapped as Mickey sighed.

“Of course I care..”

“Well you was shouting a me last night” She replied her eyes fixed on the blank TV screen.

“I didn’t mean to be horrible Dem’s… I was just surprised that’s all.”

“Why… I’m just a cheap tart what’s surprising when someone like me gets pregnant”

“Demi…” Mickey said a little shocked. “ Look, no one thinks that of ya… y’know don’t listen to Ray… we all love you no matter what happens, your me little sister… I hate to see you upset” Mickey said softly as Demi turned away from him.

eastenderfan_91
05-09-2005, 17:32
more soon its great

leo_is_so_fit!!
05-09-2005, 18:20
more soon please it is sooooo addicting! You just have to keep reading on

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 19:10
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-Seven Taking in the News Continued

“It aint just Ray what thinks that though…”

“What..? Who else then..” He asked as Demi turned to him again.

“Everyone!… kids at school. Me old mates…. Probably even Leo..”

“Yeah well you don’t need him Dem’s… he’s trouble, look what he’s done to ya!”

“He aint done nothing to me!” Demi snapped quickly turning to her brother. “This aint all Leo’s fault ya no… he never forced me… I wanted to!” She yelled as Mickey put his head in his hands shaking his head.

“Nah, nah Dem’s I don’t wanna be thinking of me little sister like that… its wrong” he said as he lifted his head.

“Well its what happened. I love him… I did it because I love him not because he’s forced me into anything… you don’t even know him” She snapped as Mickey frowned.

“I don’t want to either! I know enough and that’s that he aint right for you… you deserve better!”

“I thought you of all people would understand Mickey… every time you bring home a girl mum’s always saying ‘She aint good enough for our Mickey’..” Demi said mimicking her mother. “You always hate the way she makes judgments, I would have thought you’d know what it feels like… you know nothing about Leo” She snapped as she folded her arms.

“Look… there’s just things I know about Dem’s that I don’t like…”

“So from all the bad things he’s done you judge him?… Never mind all the good he’s done… if everyone did that Mickey then you’d have no mates left at all. If you think Leo’s bad then your ten times worse! Just give him a chance!”

“I cant do that Dem’s I’m sorry… he’s trouble… I don’t care what you say he’s caused you too much grief…. I’m just tryin’ to protect ya.. Do what’s best for ya we all are”

“And what about what’s best for Leo then… no one seems to think or care about him do they… what about what’s best for the baby… it’ll need a dad, and Leo will want to be part of it’s life… you cant stop that”

“Demi just stop it… you cant miss what you never had… look at me and Dawn… we never knew our dad and we’ve got Keith… he’s our dad now and he’s been there for us, he aint our biological dad but he’s our real dad Dem’s, not that other bloke who we don’t even know…”

“But its different Mickey.. Your dad just left… I know Leo would never do that… your dad never wanted to be there… Leo does I know it”

“You don’t have to settle for second best Dem’s… you’ll find someone who’ll wanna be with you and Aleesha because he wants to… not because he feels he has to….” Mickey said softly before leaving his little sister alone to think about it. But Demi knew Mickey was wrong. Leo wanted to be there for them and no one had the right to stop them.

* next part Demi finds out how Leo's parents reacted* ........

eastenderfan_91
05-09-2005, 19:14
more v.soon

squillyfer
05-09-2005, 19:15
you and Aleesha

you mean her and the baby it wouldnt have a name yet lol apart from that this is great

xcutiekatiex
05-09-2005, 20:10
this is great more soon!

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 20:58
you mean her and the baby it wouldnt have a name yet lol apart from that this is great

Lol i didnt did i? oh look i did! :lol: ..... i am always doing that and have to go back and change it! i'm like, no its not Aleesha she hasnt been born yet she's still an it! sorry for confusion! and if i accidently do it again you all know what i mean. lol

so confusing when your writing in the past

Charmed
05-09-2005, 21:44
Post more soon!

leo_is_so_fit!!
05-09-2005, 22:55
more soon please! very soon!

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 23:36
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-Eight

That evening Demi snuck out the house to meet up with Leo. She walked across the green to their usual little meeting place and she saw the big black eye Leo had. Leo was looking to the floor ashamed his dad could do that too him.

“Leo…” Demi sighed as she walked up to him and touched the bruise carefully, Leo winced as he turned his head and Demi took her head away. Demi had tears in her eyes not wanting to imaging leo being hurt like that, not by his own dad.

“Did he do that…” Demi asked as Leo quickly changed the subject to her family bit wanting to talk about his.

“Bet ya mum weren’t to pleased neither.” Leo said looking at Demi as she shook her head.

“Nope… none of them were, even dad and Mickey were fumin’.”

“Well they care about ya don’t they”

“She even said I weren’t to go near you Leo… that I were to stay away and let you get on with your life so I could get on wit mine. “

“Maybe she’s right…” Leo said looking at the floor still hurt by his father and embarrassed that Demi was seeing him like this.

“Leo…” Demi said confused. “You don’t mean that…”

“Don’t I?…” Leo sighing looking at her before his focus turned back to the ground “She’s right Dem’s…. I’ve ruined ya life… I’ve messed you up, lumbered you with a kiddie, what kind of decent guy does that? I’ll tell ya… none! I aint a decent boy Dem’s, look at ya your thirteen years old…look what I’ve done!”

“So your just gonna leave me… leave me all alone with baby at thirteen! I thought you cared Leo, I thought you wanted to be with us… that’s what a decent guy does Leo… that’s what you are!” Demi protested knowing Leo was a good guy really, knowing he was doing the right thing by being with her but Leo shook his head.

“Course I wanna be with you Dem’s, I don’t wanna leave you alone with a baby… but how can I ever be with you now… your mum hates me, they all hate me, everybody hates me Dem’s. I’ve ruined ya life and I’ll probably do it again if I were gonna stay with ya… truth me your better off with out me” Leo sighed as he still looked to the ground.

that wasn’t what he wanted, he wanted more than anything to be with her and the baby. Support her, be with her. He only wanted the best for them, but he knew that the only way that would happen was if Demi were to move on, forget about him, Demi had tears in her yes as she looked at Leo confused and hurt.

“I will never forgive you for this Leo…”She said turning her nose up as Leo finally turned to her. He saw the hurt and the pain in her eyes. She turned to walk away but Leo couldn’t let her go, he couldn’t let her hate him, he knew it might mess her life up but he needed her, and he knew she needed him.

“Demi wait!” he called but she kept on walking, Leo got from leaning on the wall and headed after her. “Demi!..” he called as he finally reached her and she spun round. “Look I’m sorry babe… I wanna be with ya… be there for ya like I said before when ya told me. Its all true. I just don’t wanna hurt ya again” Leo said as he looked to the floor.

“Then don’t…! Stay with me Leo, please” Demi begged as Leo looked up at her, he nodded as she fell into his arms and she burst into tears.

“I aint goin no where Dem’s… I promise” Leo said as he held her close to him. “I just wanted to throw you off… so you’d move on and forget me, so you’d have a better life”

“You’re my life… you me and this baby. In it together leo”

“Yeah, I’m sorry for what I said, I never meant it, and I realise it now, this is it, just us, together” Leo smiled as he hugged Demi again. “You and this baby Dem’s… its all I’ve got left. All I’ve got to live for, so I don’t care what they say, don’t care what they think I’m gonna be here for ya.” They both vowed to stand by each other and not let their family come between them, for the sake of their unborn child.

eastenderfan_91
06-09-2005, 10:25
great!!! more soon!

leo_is_so_fit!!
06-09-2005, 13:56
great more soon! very good script! more asap!

xXxJessxXx
06-09-2005, 19:32
Forbidden Love Part Thirty-Nine Dont leave

It was the following evening. Demi had snuck out to see Leo. There was no way her family would let her knowing he was her baby’s father. She was a little confused by the things Leo had said. First he said he’d stand by her. Then he went all cold… then he said he’d promise never to leave her but she wanted to make sure.

“You wont leave me will ay?” Demi asked as Leo sat up frowning “When the baby comes, you wont go will ya?” She asked again as They looked at each other. “I don’t wanna be a single mum, alone with out you Leo. Promise you’ll never leave me.”

‘Would you dance
if I asked you to dance?
Would you run
and never look back?
Would you cry
if you saw me cry?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die
for the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

Would you swear
that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.’

“I promise!” he whispered softly in her ear as she giggled, “I said so before didn’t I? I aint going no where Demi. I promise!”

‘I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.’

The two led on the grass happy that neither would go, Leo wouldn’t leave Demi alone, a single mother and Demi wouldn’t Leave with their child. Leo rubbed her belly as they giggled softly.

‘Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.’

'Lyrics from Enrique Hero' :heart:

xcutiekatiex
06-09-2005, 20:15
aww sweet more soon please

Leo_in_ee_rules
06-09-2005, 21:13
Please carry on soon its great!

leo_is_so_fit!!
06-09-2005, 21:24
please carry on! im gettin obsessed it is sooooooo good!

Charmed
06-09-2005, 21:39
Do more!

eastenderfan_91
07-09-2005, 13:40
awww thats so cute more soon!

xXxJessxXx
07-09-2005, 16:53
Forbidden Love Part forty - Back to reality

The easer holidays were over and it was time to go back to school. Demi was 2 and a half months pregnant and dreading going back to school. She wasn’t showing yet but she knew it wouldn’t be long before she was. She looked at her clock and then she gazed into the mirror turning side ways looking at her belly. She sighed as she headed out the door for school.

As Demi walked through the school gates she felt as though everyone was looking at her. But of course they weren’t, they had nothing to look at. Demi begun to get paranoid as she walked faster getting her self worked up. But it was all in her head. She walked into the class room and took her seat letting out a sigh of relief that she was past it all and sat where no one could see her stomach. Demi and Leo had decided not to tell people about the baby, well not that Demi had any friends left to tell besides Cael and jimmy but they agreed they would keep it from them and Leo’s other friends for as long as they could.

“What you guys get up to over the holidays then?”

“Nothing!” Demi snapped quickly to Cael’s question as he frowned and Leo shot her a quickening glance.

“Alright, calm down only asking” Cael said backing away with his hands up in defence.

“No, I think what Demi meant was…. That we was with you guys most of the holidays weren’t we. Silly!” Leo said defending Demi’s panicked reaction. She was a little nervous that people knew after finding out that she was pregnant over Easter.

Feeling panic stricken Demi rushed off quickly as the boys turned to her frowning. Leo headed off after her as she burst into tears.

“Demi!..” Leo called as he caught up with her but she was still walking and he was struggling to keep up with her.

“I cant take it no more Leo” she snapped still briskly walking ahead.

“What?…. Demi its alright, no one knows!”

“They do, everyone’s looking, gossiping, staring… I just cant take it” he said stopping in her tracks.

“No they aint Dem’s…. no body knows, they cant do its all in ya head… you cant tell really”

“Yeah well I know Leo… this is really happening… they’re all gonna find out sooner or later and I just cant take it…. I cant deal with this, all them watching, staring laughing”

“They wont… they wouldn’t!” Leo said certain that people couldn’t be so cruel. But Demi knew other wise.

“They would Leo!” Se snapped back as Leo hung his head in shame before looking up not baring to look her in the eye.

“Look I’ve messed this up for ya… every single thing left in your life I’ve destroyed”

“No Leo you aint… you really aint it’s my fault as well. I just gotta deal with it ain it?”

“Yeah… but I’m here and I mean it, I aint going no where, no matter who gets in my way!” Leo said firmly as she pulled Demi into his arms as they thought about what would happen in the months to come.

leo_is_so_fit!!
07-09-2005, 17:15
Brilliant more soon please!

xcutiekatiex
07-09-2005, 17:24
wow more asap pleaSE

eastenderfan_91
07-09-2005, 17:52
great more v.soon

Chloe-Elise
07-09-2005, 18:28
Its brilliant, more soon please :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
07-09-2005, 21:13
Its great please carry on soon!

xXxJessxXx
07-09-2005, 21:44
Forbidden Love Part forty-one

May

Demi was now almost four months pregnant and her bump was getting bigger. People begun to notice and talk behind her back. Rumours begun and Demi realised she couldn’t lie any more. It was obvious and would be even more obvious as the days went on.

“Do you think she is…?”

“Dunno, I mean she is with that Leo boy…?”

“But still… pregnant… she don’t seem the type”

“No look she defiantly is! ….. What a slag!”

Demi turned away form the three girls as she heard her name mentioned several times, she covered her tummy with her hands so people couldn’t see as she walked through the corridors alone feeling a little out of place.

“Look there she is…”

“Oh yeah she does…”

“No one can just gain that much weight… besides its perfectly round!”

Demi turned away form more people as the rumours begun to feel the room, words swirled round Demi’s head it was all she could hear.

“Demi.. Pregnant… Leo… Baby… Fat… Tart” it was all Demi could hear form around her. She quickened her pace as she finally turned the corner. She rested on the wall and clutched her bump as a tear rolled down her face, as more begun to fall she slid down the wall and sat with her knees inot her chest crying floods of tears.

xXxJessxXx
07-09-2005, 21:46
Forbidden Love Part forty-Two

Beginning of June

Suddenly the very few people who would talk and sit with Demi begun to stop, and as she walked through the corridors people would stare and laugh. She was only 4 months gone and her bump was tiny but noticeable.

“Demi” She spun round as she saw Cael and Jimmy heading towards her and Leo. “Look, er can we have a word, in private” Cael said as Demi frowned nodding as they headed into an empty class room.

“Look Dem’s, Darren told us everything” Jimmy said as he looked at Demi’s bump then to Leo. Leo sighed turning away shaking his head in disbelieve that Darren could do that after what they’d agreed. Demi nodded trying to smile but she could feel the tears in her eyes.

“Look it’s alright babe really!” Cael smiled as he nodded. Leo put his arm round Demi to comfort her, he listened carefully to his mates and what they had to say.

“We just wanna let ya know that we’re here for ya.” Jimmy smiled as Demi managed to smile through her tears and nod.

“We’ve all bin mates for ages aint we, so we aint bothered bout what goes on, your our mates and your still the same people.” Cael continued as Demi nod.

“Thanks guys!”

“So I know a lot of them low life’s are gonna try and make it hard for ya, but we’re gonna be here, us two, Darren and Leo, you got us all here for ya, after all that’s mates are for eh?” Cael smiled as Demi got up from the chair and put her arms round Cael and then did the same to Jimmy.

“Thanks guys, for everything yeah” Demi smiled as Leo nodded. “Your real mates!” He added as he smiled at his two best friends.

“Nah you don’t need to thank us guys, we mates aint we, have been since we were in nappies I reckon. So if ya ever need someone to talk to, you know where we are alright” Cael smiled raising his eyebrows making sure Demi understood, she nodded.

“Glad we’re all cool yeah Dem’s, Leo” Jimmy smiled as he walked out the room.

“Oh and Dem’s, don’t give Darren a hard time about telling us yeah, glad he did, because you should have felt you could of told us earlier. he cares for ya know that don’t ya, we all do. Aint that right Leo!” Cael smiled as Leo nodded pulling Demi’s closer to him.

“See ya babe!” Cael smiled as he left the room leaving Demi and Leo alone in the class room.

“They’re good mates aint they?” Demi smiled as Leo nodded.

“Yeah, though im sure that little speech had something to do with them two having a thing for ya” Leo smiled teasing as Demi shook her head.

“Nah, I know they both like me, but we’re old mates, they’re a bit confused that’s all, they just care abut me.”

“Really?” Leo said moving away as Demi nodded not getting where Leo was coming from. “So is that what we are, just confused old mates what care about each other!” Leo snapped getting up of the chair.

“No Leo, I never meant it like that, I aint never been as close to them as I have with you, I mean yeah they’re great, they’re me mates and I love em in a friendly way, but with you its more and you know it is.” Demi said jumping up of the chair, Leo turned to her.

“I could never feel the same about anyone else then what I feel for you!” Demi smiled as Leo walked back over to her and pulled her in his arms.

eastenderfan_91
07-09-2005, 21:47
aww do more quick lol i want to know what happens

leo_is_so_fit!!
07-09-2005, 23:23
awww soooo cute do more soon please!

xcutiekatiex
08-09-2005, 20:18
aww more please

Leo_in_ee_rules
08-09-2005, 20:46
its great please carry on , im really getting into it!

xXxJessxXx
08-09-2005, 21:51
Forbidden Love Part forty-three

Demi and Leo walked through the corridors together. As they passed people they began to laugh, whisper and giggle behind their backs. Demi kept her head high used to it all by now and Leo turned his head around still walking, looking at them not believing they could do that right in front of Demi’s face. He turned back again as they carried on walking.

“Oui Demi!” A voice came form the side by the lockers as both Demi and Leo turned round, it was James Lewis. “Leo.” He said acknowledging him aswell.

“What do you want James!” Leo snapped as he held Demi’s hand firmly. “Oooo touchy touchy, I must of got it wrong I thought it was the girls who had stress when having a baby not the bloke.” James teased as his mate laughed. Demi sighed and continued to walk bringing Leo with her.

“Oui!” He snapped as they stopped, “I’m talking to you.” He added as Demi turned to face him, “Yeah well I don’t wanna listen!” she snapped as she felt a tear drop form her eye. She quickly turned again and went to walk off before they all saw her crying. “That’s it, run and hide ya baby!” He yelled as demi hurried to turn the corner, “Silly little slag!” he muttered as everyone laughed. Demi ran form the corridor as Leo grew angry, he turned to James quickly and snapped, “Sat any thing lie that again & your regret it!” he said before quickly dashing off after Demi,

“Oh yeah?” James said standing back with his arms open, “Well bring it on Leo!” he added as Leo disappeared round the corner.

“I hate it Leo!” Demi cried softly as a tear fell form her eye. “Oh Demi, its alright.”

“No! Leo!” She snapped, “You aint the one with this on ya 24/7. When we’re apart you don’t get laughed at, but I do. You aint the one with no friends. You aint the one everyone’s ditched!” She snapped again as Leo clamed her down. “You’ve got me!” He replied as she shook her head.

“You’ve got other mates too Leo. I haven’t. And how long am I goanna have you for, I’m moving Leo. Its working, they’re splitting us up!” she cried as Leo shook his head.

“I’m the baby’s dad Dem’s, they cant keep me away! They cant keep us apart! They wont keep us apart!”

‘When we laugh or we cry, its together
Through the rain and the stormiest weather
We gone still be as one its foreva,its forever’

'Lyrics form Nelly my place' :heart:

*Just how far will Leo go... next part*

Charmed
08-09-2005, 22:37
Can't wait for the next part!

eastenderfan_91
09-09-2005, 13:51
awww more soon please

xXxJessxXx
09-09-2005, 17:55
Forbidden Love Part forty-four

Demi sat alone in one of the classrooms as she dried her eyes and gathered her thoughts. Meanwhile Leo was walking through the courtyard with Jimmy and Cael.

“Oui Leo!” He turned to see James getting up off the bench calling him, Leo sighed and turned the other way. “Oui! You just gonna walk away, ya tough int ya!” James joked as Leo stopped sigh and then went to continue walking in the opposite direction.

“So where is she then?” He called as Leo turned to him.

“Who?” Leo snapped as James laughed,

“Ya silly slag of a girlfriend!” James replied obviously looking for trouble. Leo felt so angry that they were doing this he went to move but Jimmy stopped him.

“C’mon Leo mate leave it,” Jimmy said as he held Leo back.

“You reckon your hard don’t ya Leo, big tough boy for getting ya girlfriend up the duff!” James laughed as Leo turned his nose up struggling as Jimmy held him back. “Its Pathetic,” James snapped as he spat on the floor.

“Me and the boys have been having a bit of a bet, how long you two gonna last, I mean if she’ll do it at this age with you then who else will she be willing to get it on with.”

“What you getting at Lewis!” Cael snapped walking up to James. Jimmy loosened his grip on Leo as they followed Cael towards James.

“You heard, I mean how many more is it gonna be, how many more was it before Leo.”

“Shut ya mouth!” Leo snapped as he went for James again but Cael pushed James before Leo could get to him.

“Leave her alone yeah Demi’s alright.” Cael snapped as James laughed, “Oooo what she sleeping with you asweel!” He teased as Leo came up and pushed James into the bush.

“LEO!” Jimmy yelled as Leo took a swing for James and James grabbed Leo kicking him and punching him. “Leo leave it yeah, he ain’t worth it!” Jimmy said from behind trying to pull his mate of James.

“C’mon Leo hit him,” Cael was saying form behind as he took swing at James himself. But James was bigger than both of them and pushed Leo to the floor.

“Get a life Leo man yeah!” James snapped as he looked at Leo on the floor. “Your sad and Pathetic and so’s ya knocked up girlfriend.” James snapped again as he spat on the floor by Leo wand walked off. Jimmy and Cael helped Leo up as they saw the cut on his face, a black eye and he was covered in dirt.

“Leo c’mon mate!” Jimmy sighed as he helped Leo to his feet.

“He’s such an idiot I hate him!” Cael snapped as he watched James turn the corner. “Look, sort ya self out yeah I’ll go get Demi.” Cael said about to walk off but Leo stopped him holding his stomach bending over a little in ain. “No please Cael its alright, I’m ok.”

“No you aint Leo look at ya!” He replied as he looked at Leo. Cael walked off in search of Demi as Leo and Jimmy sat on the bench. Leo winced in pain as he held his stomach. Jimmy frowned looking at him.

“What up? What’s wrong” Jimmy asked as Leo shook his head trying to catch his breath back. Jimmy lifted Leo’s top and saw the bruising. He gasped as he put it back down, Leo was to tired and in pain to stop him.

“Leo man that’s bad, you gotta tell someone mate James cant get away with that!” He snapped getting up and Leo stopped him. “No it weren’t James, honestly it weren’t him” Leo replied as Jimmy sat back down,

“Then who?”

*Will Leo reveal all...*

xcutiekatiex
09-09-2005, 18:57
oo fab more please

lollymay
09-09-2005, 20:31
this is good i bet it was his dad

eastenderfan_91
09-09-2005, 20:36
great poor leo i love him to bits more soon

leo_is_so_fit!!
10-09-2005, 00:39
OMG! so good more soon please!

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 11:35
Forbidden Love Part forty-five

Cael searched the class rooms one by one looking for Demi, he finally found her sat on one of the tables holding her bump. “Demi! Quick you gotta come!” He said as he reached for Demi’s had to pull his form the table. “What why? Cael!” Demi said in panic not understanding.

“Its Leo, he’s been in a fight, he’s hurt!” Cael replied as Demi ran to the door, “Where is he?” Demi cried out as Cael caught up with her, “Shhhh, calm down Dem’s, look this way c’mon.”

Cael and Demi rushed through the corridors towards where Leo was outside. As they turned the corner Demi saw Leo sat on the bench with a black eye that he could barely open, a cut down his cheek and dirt all over his clothes and face.

“Leo!” She cried as she ran to him, he got up form the bench wincing as she flung her arms round him. Leo suddenly felt the pain again in his stomach as Demi crashed into him, he placed on arm round her as she clung to him.

“What happened?” She asked as they took a seat, “Look at you!” she cried as she felt a tear fall form her eye. “Leo?” She said again as he said nothing but held his stomach.

“James Lewis! that’s what happened to him” Jimmy sighed as Demi looked back at Leo, “Oh you didn’t fight him did ya” she said as Cael nodded. “Yep and he deserved it un all” He snapped as Demi frowned at him, “James I mean!” Cael said reassuring her.

“Oh Leo!” Demi sighed as she put her arms round him and rested her head on his shoulder, Leo took his arm and placed it round her as he lead back on the bench.

eastenderfan_91
10-09-2005, 11:58
poor leo more soon

leo_is_so_fit!!
10-09-2005, 15:41
more soon please this story is really going some where!

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 18:17
Forbidden Love Part Forty-Six

“We gotta get her out of here Keith… it aint right having him sniffing about. This aint the right sorta place to be bringing up a baby.”

“What?… we brought the twins up here, and before that Mickey and Dawn.”

“I know. But this is different. This is 2004 Keith… it aint right for us… Demi needs a new start where people don’t know her. Where her and the baby can be safe and away form him”

“Yea… I mean we aint exactly popular round here are we.”

“No… I mean Demi tells me most of the kids at school hate her… she’s only got that Cael and jimmy. And I suppose Leo but what good ever came out of him. Everyone judges us here Keith, thinks were bad parents for letting this happen!”

“No they don’t!”

“Oh they do Keith!… what you got cloth ears or summin! All of em think we’re right scroungers and horrible people. We got move away Keith. Away from Leo… away form the Taylor’s… it’s the only way Demi’ll ever be free of him”

“A bit extreme love don’t ya think… moving house and everything”

“A bit extreme?….. A bit extreme is it Keith! …. I’ll tell ya what’s extreme! Our thirteen year old daughter sleeping with the low life and getting pregnant! She’s just a kid herself Keith… we aint welcome round here no more… you’ve seen how bad it gets… it time we moved on… don’t ya think Demi needs a bit of stability in her life right now… she aint gonna get that from him… not round here!”

“Maybe ya right love…. Demi don’t need to be tangled up with them lot… she deserves better and he aint worth it… we’ll move… away from here away from them so our Demi and the little one can be safe, have a proper life…” Keith sigh as he took Rosie in his arms and pulled her in close to him for comfort as they thought about how to tell Darren Mickey and most of all Demi the news.

*How will she react*

Leo_in_ee_rules
10-09-2005, 21:07
Carry on its great!
luv sheree

eastenderfan_91
10-09-2005, 22:14
you right like your a professional lol its great you are a great writer more very soon

xcutiekatiex
11-09-2005, 13:59
wow its great more please

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 17:16
Forbidden Love Part Forty-Seven (Thanks guys! I think i'm miles away from writing like a proffessional! lol but thanks! :) )

Rosie and Keith exchanged glances as the kids sat looking at them. Rosie smiled as she felt butterflies in her stomach and Keith held her hand under the table.

“Darren, Mickey... Demi” Rosie begun as she watched their confused faces. “We’ve got some news for ya” She added as she smiled really feeling nervous about their reaction deep down.

“Oh no…” Mickey sighed as he slid down in the chair and brought his hand to his head.

“What what is it…” Darren smiled looking at his parents then to Mickey who seemed to have guess.

“Well…”

“No mum please I don’t wanna know…” Mickey said cringing still not looking at his parents as he covered his face with his hands. Darren looked excited as he looked from Mickey then to his parents again them to an egger Demi who was also awaiting the news.

“We’re moving house kids!” Keith blurted out as Mickey frowned bring his hand away form his face and looking at him mum rather relieved. Darren’s smile faded as did Demi’s.

“We’re moving away… is that the news” Mickey said sitting up with a smile as Rosie nodded. “Oh thank god for that!” He smiled as he sighed with relief. “I thought you was…y’know” Mickey said turning up his nose as Darren turned to him quickly.

“Errr! Mickey please!” Darren said trying to get the image out of his head.

“Course I aint up the duff Mickey! Honesty” She sighed shaking her head with a sigh. Her attention turned to Demi who was sat staring over at the wall.

“Dem’s…” Keith smiled as she suddenly turned to him.

“How could ya!” She snapped getting up from her chair “How could ya do this to me!” she added as she headed for the door but Rosie sopped her.

“Oh love its for the best!”

“No it aint!” “I like it round here… we got our mates round here, I got Leo round here!”

“That’s the point! He’s round here sniffing at ya. Ya having a baby dem’s this aint the right sorta place.”

“That’s right mum! I’m having a baby! His baby so no matter how far away you take me it aint gonna change the fact that its his and he has rights to it.”

“Demi look love we’re just trying to sort this mess out! So you can be rid of him and live ya life again”

“What makes you think I wanna live my life! Not with out Leo there’s no point! I don’t wanna be a single mum, bringing up a baby at thirteen… I need him mum, I need Leo and the babies gonna need a dad!”

“You got us love”

“It aint the same! This is my home… our home. You cant spilt us up mum you wont split us up!” and with that she’d fled form the room and slammed the front door behind her. Rosie sighed sitting down as Keith put his arm round her.

“I aint going neither mum… I got mates here”

“Oh don’t you start Darren!”

“Well its true… Demi’s right. You cant tear them apart she’s having his baby! It aint fair!”

*Demi and Leo say goodbye*

xcutiekatiex
11-09-2005, 18:01
wow more soon please

eastenderfan_91
11-09-2005, 18:16
awww please do more soon!

feelingyellow
11-09-2005, 21:43
excellent, can't wait for the next part :D

Charmed
11-09-2005, 21:53
Yep.Keep it coming!

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 21:57
Forbidden Love Part Forty-Eight

It was the middle of august and Demi was walking across the estate to met Leo in the park. This was the last time they saw each other here. For the rest of the holidays Leo was off to see his nan down in Devon. And the day he came back was the day Demi was moving to walford with her family. She saw Leo who was sat on a blanket in the park, Demi smiled to her self as she sat down beside him giving his a kiss. “Alright?” He asked as she nodded.

They sat nibbling at the picnic as they laughed and chatted as the sun shone down on them.

“This doesn’t have to be goodbye Dem’s,” Leo said sitting up resting on his hands that were behind him. Demi sat up as she looked at him. “I mean your moving but that wont stop us being together will it.” He said more of a statement than a question. But Demi sighed and turned away.

“I dunno Leo.” She sighed again as she turned to him, “Don’t you see, all this isn’t just some coincidence, that I’m having your baby and I just happen to be moving away a couple months before its due, its all planned out. I go away and have the baby and we drift apart. We gotta face it Leo, we aint gonna be seeing each other for a while, if at all.” Demi said as she looked down to the floor disappointed, Leo frowned not understanding.

“Because we will ya know. Drift apart. Its what happens, so this is goodbye Leo, unless our love is strong enough to survive a couple of months, maybe even a year until we can be together, because its gonna be in a while Leo even if at all.”

“Why you talking like this Dem’s, why you giving up!” Leo snapped as he sat up with his knees bent resting his elbows on them. He had a little tear in his eye.

“I’m not Leo! I’m not giving up but, we have to face it this is happening and we cant change it. We will drift apart its fact! We will!” Demi said feeling tears in her eyes “And unless our love is really that strong to survive this, to survive months maybe years then this aint gonna work.” She said as she looked at a devastated Leo knowing deep down maybe she was right.

“We can, I know we can, we can do this Dem’s then we can be together, like you said months or years from now, we just cant give up.”

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 21:57
Forbidden Love Part Forty-Nine

“Can you really? Can you really Leo?” Demi said looking at him with a raised eyebrow. “I aint just talking still thinking of each other every now and then I mean proper, I mean not falling for anyone else, not being with anyone else, letting me go, moving on but still loving me when we‘re apart! That’s the only way” Demi said as Leo looked to the floor staring as he thought, then he nodded.

‘Can you help me?
Can you let me go,
and can you still love me,
when you can't see me anymore?’

Leo got up and helped Demi to her feet. They stood looking into each others eyes holding each others hands, they both had tears in their eyes.

“I wish we had longer Dem’s!” Leo said as he pulled her in and held her tight, he put his arms round her as he rested his chin on her head. “I’d do anything for this all to be ok, for us to be together” He sighed as a tear dropped from his eye.

‘Nobody told me we'd only get one chance
I didn't know that our time would turn so fast
Why we have to say goodbye I don't understand

If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you
There's nothing I wouldn't do
How could I let it pass me by
when I’d make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love’

Demi and Leo pulled apart as they shared a quick kiss. Leo placed a hand on Demi’s bump as he smiled. “Look after her yeah” Leo smiled as Demi looked up at him, “Her?” She questioned as Leo nodded.

“And she’ll be just like you!” Leo said as he felt tears forming in his eyes. He sniffed hoping for them as go as he let go of her hand and ran it through his hair. “You’d better go then,” He sighed not wanting to get more upset.

“You’ll be there wont ya, before I go, to see me off properly,” Demi asked as Leo nodded. “Course, I wouldn’t miss it Dem’s, I’ll be there.” He smiled through his tears as Demi kissed him.

“I love you!” She whispered as he smiled. “I love you too, I always will!” He said as she let go of his hand again and turned to leave. Leo sighed as he sat back down devastated that she was gone. Demi took a look behind as she saw Leo sat on the grass with his head in his hands. “Soon Leo, I promise it’ll be soon!” She said to her self before she turned away and went home.

‘Then the fire fades away
most of everyday
Is full of tired excuses
But it's too hard to say
I wish it were simple
But we give up easily
You're close enough to see that
You're the other side of the world
To me.’

*Lyrics from KT Tunstall Other side of the world and Darius live twice* :heart:

xcutiekatiex
12-09-2005, 20:42
wow really good more please!

Leo_in_ee_rules
12-09-2005, 21:19
Poor leo, please carry on

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 17:55
Forbidden Love Part Fifty

It was the 6th of September and Demi hadn’t see Leo since they met in the park a couple of weeks ago. She looked around for him but there was no sign of him anywhere.

“C’mon Demi!” Mickey called as he stuck his head out of the window.

“Wont be a minute!” She called as she looked around a little more and looked at her watch.

“C’mon Love!” Rosie smiled as she left the house with the last of the bags. Rosie got into the van and Demi sighed. She climbed into the ice cream van and watched from the window as they pulled away.

Leo stood on the corner as he looked at his watch. He put the hood up on his top and sat on the wall. He felt guilty for not going to met her but he couldn’t. if he met her now he’d never get over her, and besides his dad was watching from the flat window making sure didn’t go near the millers house. He heard the van come round the corner as he quickly made his self unrecognisable. He secretly watched as he saw the ice cream van drive past followed by the removal van. He saw Demi, she looked so miserable and was obviously upset that he hadn’t shown. He turned before Demi could see him and he watched them as they drove round the corner out if sight. He watched as the love of his life, the mother of his unborn baby, one of his best friends, the only person he had ever loved walked out of his life for good!

‘I don't know what to do,
Cause I'll never be with you.

And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.’

*Lyrics from James Blunt beautiful* :heart:

feelingyellow
13-09-2005, 18:03
awwwwwwwww sweet! can't wait for the next part! 50 :eek: already!

lollymay
13-09-2005, 18:12
this is really good

charz 4 eva
13-09-2005, 18:21
brilliant story its wel good loving the song lyrics

eastenderfan_91
13-09-2005, 19:52
great more soon

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 20:06
Forbidden Love Part Fifty - one

Demi was sat in the van between her two brothers and watched form the window as she thought of Leo, he didn’t show, maybe that was his way of telling her he couldn’t do it, he couldn’t let her go and still love her though they were apart. Or maybe it was because he didn’t want to, he didn’t want to be held down by her and the baby not being able to get on with his life while she was away. Well if he didn’t care then neither did she! Form that moment on Leo was nothing to her and the baby, and he never will be!

‘Cause it's my night
No stress no fights
I'm leavin' it all behind
No tears no time to cry
Just making the most of life’

A while later and the millers arrive din walford, there new home. While Rosie, Keith, Mickey and Clint helped to unload everything into the new house Darren and Demi took the opportunity to look around the square. As demi walked about with Darren she could still feel people looking at her, staring as she passed them by. But she held her head up high, they didn’t know her and she didn’t care what they thought.

‘I walk a mile with a smile
and I don't know
I don't care where I am,
But I know it's alright.
I don't know anyone around here
But I'm safe this time.’

*Lyrics from Mariah Carey its like that and Natalie imbruliga Shiver* :heart:

xcutiekatiex
13-09-2005, 20:20
wow really good more please

Charmed
13-09-2005, 21:12
I love all the songs!I've heard most of them from Now 61

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 21:19
I love all the songs!I've heard most of them from Now 61

lol, yep i was stupidly writing parts to this story weeks and weeks ago whilst listening to now 61. and some of the songs i like(Even some i dont like) gave me ideas for things to happen in it, so i had to include the song lyrics! lol, so thats why, listening to music always helpd me thing of new ideas for stories. lol.

eastenderfan_91
13-09-2005, 21:51
great more v.soon

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 22:54
Forbidden Love fifty two (Thanks guys gald your still reading and still enjoying it :) :cheer:

The millers had been in walford for three days now and they were just beginning to settle into their new home. Today was the day that Demi and Darren would be going to their new school in walford. The twins were sat on the sofa watching the TV. Mickey was out on his stall and Keith was taking the dog for a walk, the twins kept quiet and were hoping that if they stayed quiet long enough Rosie would leave for work forgetting about them.

“Don’t think ya staying there all day, c’mon off to school the pair of ya!” Rosie snapped as she spied her kids sat on the sofa, sighing the twins got up as Rosie headed for the door.

“C’mon ya don’t wanna be late do ya!” Rosie snapped as the twins sighed again following her out of the house. They crossed the square as they reached the vic.

“Right, I’m off, have a good day yeah” Rosie smiled as the twins smiled and said goodbye to Rosie. They begun to walk away and Darren kept looking back to make sure their mum was gone.

“Right c’mon!” Darren smiled as he pulled Demi behind the market stalls.

“What ya doing!” Demi snapped as she looked at Darren frowning.

“What, did ya really think we was actually gonna go to school Dem’s. Look she’s left us aint she? She wont know no different!” Darren smiled as the twins made their way out of the market keeping their distance from Mickey.

The twins watched as their bus drove of without them, they were sat on the wall eating their lunch that Rosie had made them.

“She aint gonna like this Darren!” Demi sighed as she pinched the last of Darren’s crisps.

“So, she didn’t the last time, nor the time before that, or the time before that, this aint no different Dem’s.” Darren said as he ate his roll. “Anyway, we’ll tell her we got lost, couldn’t find the bus or something.” Darren smiled as Demi nodded. Suddenly Darren got up and begun walking away from the wall.

“Where ya going!” Demi said as she got up and followed him.

“Let’s go home Dem’s. I don’t mean round the corner I mean to the estate, see our old mates.” Darren smiled as Demi stopped and grabbed Darren’s arm.

“You are joking!” She snapped as Darren said noting. “We cant! Its too far, besides we don’t know the way.” Demi said trying to win her brother round.

“I’ll go by me self then!” Darren said as he went to walk off but Demi grabbed him again. “Don’t ya get it Darren, we aint welcome round there no more, you know what they all think of us, you heard what they were saying!” Demi said as Darren sighed.

“I only wanted to see our mates Dem’s, y’know, Jimmy, Cael, doughnut, spragsy.” Darren said looking at Demi hopefully but she shook her head.

“They’re loser’s Darren, all of um they’re a bunch of loser’s!” Demi snapped as she took a seat back on the wall.

“No they aint Dem’s, they’re our mates! They have been for ages what’s the matter with you!” Darren yelled at her, not believe she could be so judgement of all their best mates back home. Then he realised.

“Just because you’ve got in in for Leo don’t mean they’re all like that! Just cause you mad at Leo don’t mean we cant see em, I’ve lost my mates for you Dem’s, we moved away because of you! You always have to ruin everything don’t ya!” Darren snapped as he headed off without her.

“Darren!” Demi yelled after him, he ignored her and she sighed as she held her bump for comfort.

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 16:56
awwww excellent! like the way darren was saying 'it's all your fault' without actually saying it.

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:54
whats going to happen next more soon please! great!!!

xcutiekatiex
14-09-2005, 19:55
oo more please this is great

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 20:28
Forbidden Love fifty three (Yay my 500th post! I think! :hmm: lol) :cheer: Thanks for reading guys! :thumbsup:

“Right c’mon, I’m seeing ya into school me self!” Rosie snapped as she pulled Darren and Demi up form the sofa.

“Oh but Mum!”

“No buts Darren!…C’mon, you gotta go school!” she snapped again as she shoved them out the house. Rosie made sure the twins got to school and didn’t escapee. She left them at the gate as she watched them go into the school before she left.

Demi and Darren walked into the school and turned the corner heading down the corridors. People turned their heads and looked at the new kids, they all snapped their eyes on Demi’s bumps as people began to chatter, giggle and snigger as they past. Demi noticed this and kept her head down and quickened her pase, Darren just looked around smiling at the kids as he past.

The twins reached their class and walked in, the room was already half full with people and Darren and demi could feel all eyes on them, but Demi knew they were more interested in her bump than just looking at the new kids.

“Oh good morning!” the teacher smiled as she looked at twins. “You must be Darren and Demi Miller” she smiled as they nodded. “I’m miss Jenkins, take a seat any where in the class and make your self feel at home.” she smiled again as Darren and demi looked for empty seats to sit at. Demi watched as Darren immediately began to make friends, but nobody said anything to her, they were all just looking, watching her every move, she faced the front and looked down not making eye contact with anyone.

As the class began to fill Demi felt more and more nervous. She didn’t like all the vibes she was getting off her class mates. Darren didn’t even seem to notice that anything was wrong.

“Right, good morning class, today we have two new students, Darren and Demi Miller….. Twins!” Miss Jenkins smiled as she looked around the room.

xcutiekatiex
14-09-2005, 20:34
lol wow more please

Leo_in_ee_rules
14-09-2005, 20:49
More soon please, its great

Charmed
14-09-2005, 20:50
Happy 500th post!Do the next part soon!

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 21:09
poor demi more soon and congratulations on your 500th post

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 21:20
Forbidden Love fifty Four (thanks guys! :cheer: anyone know how to put a banner up in my signature! :confused: lol)

Lessons were soon over and as the bell rang for lunch Demi quickly got up from her seat and headed for the door before anyone could say anything to her, Darren was laughing and joking with some boys in their class before he headed off after his sister.

“Demi!” He called “Dem’s!” He repeated as she spun round, Darren jogged up to her as demi felt people looking at her,

“What’s the rush?” He asked as she ignored him, “its alright int it, seems ok, the kids are nice…” Darren smiled as Demi looked up.

“Yeah to you maybe! But I’ve had nothing but people staring at me and laughing at me all day!” she snapped as Darren frowned. “Your bound to Dem’s, being the new kid and all that” he replied as Demi sighed looking up at the ceiling.

“Look at me Darren, look at me and tell me what you see!” She snapped as Darren frowned. “A bit of a give away aint it!” She snapped as Darren finally realise what she was talking about.

“No one wants to be mates with the new school slag to they!” Demi cried as Darren sighed

“They don’t think that Dem’s,”

“I’ve heard em Darren!” Demi yelled trying to keep her voice down, not to make her self anymore noticeable than she already was. “While you was laughing and joking with ya new friends, they were all looking, staring and giggling at me, I now Darren, I know because it was same back home.” She sighed as she looked to the floor.

“Look, erm, some of the lads have asked me to hang out with em, you can come I’m sure they wont mind!” Darren smiled, as Demi looked up, “Alright!” She smiled as she nodded, Darren smiled and put his arm round her hugging her, together they walked off towards the field.

Leo_in_ee_rules
14-09-2005, 21:24
Its great,poor demi, more soon please!

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 21:24
kool script, write more soon! if you go in USER cp they'll be a thing saying edit signature, it may not have come up yet but it will eventually. hope this helps :)

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 21:29
kool script, write more soon! if you go in USER cp they'll be a thing saying edit signature, it may not have come up yet but it will eventually. hope this helps :)

Thanks, yeah its only just come up. and my names purple! :cheer: lol

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 21:41
Thanks, yeah its only just come up. and my names purple! :cheer: lol

wooo! ur banner's well kool! yay, purple!!!!

xXxJessxXx
15-09-2005, 19:46
Forbidden Love Fifty Five (Part 56 right after as its only a short one!)

It wasn’t long before Demi gave birth to the baby. She sat with the baby in her arms. A little girl. Just like Leo had predicted. Her family were round her and she smiled. She wanted Leo there but he hadn’t contacted since the middle of august. He obviously didn’t care or mean what he said. So Demi decided she had to let go. Suddenly in walked Leo and his dad. Leo took a look at Demi then clapped eyes on the baby, his baby, their baby. He stood looking at her in a daze, realising what it meant, he was a dad now, a dad at 14! That tiny baby girl was his!

“There ya go Leo! Now you’ve seen it!” Ray snapped as he threw cash at Demi. “He don’t want nothing more to do with it!” Ray snapped as he dragged Leo out again. The whole time Leo stared at the baby. Demi had hope again.

As Leo walked out through the hospital with his dad he couldn’t believe that he was a dad, he had a daughter. He couldn’t believe that Demi had just given birth to his child and there he was leaving the hospital. That day she left, Leo didn’t mean to just let her go, he didn’t want to but his dad was watching the house making sure Leo wasn’t near it. As Leo made his way home he begun to kick a can across the street he couldn’t believe what he’d done. Demi would never forgive him, he was sure of that.

‘Why did I lie,
what did I walk away to find.
Ooh why.

And I can't breathe easy,
I cant sleep at night
Until your by my side.
No I can't breathe easy,
I cant dream yet another dream without you lying next to me
There's no way.

Curse me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Curse me inside
I wont forget, no I wont baby I
Don't know why
I left the one I was looking to find.

Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life
That's all I'm breathing for’

*Lyrics from Blue Breathe Easy* :heart:

xXxJessxXx
15-09-2005, 19:49
Forbidden Love Fifty Six

Demi sat watching as Mickey and Keith cared for Aleesha. They were cooing over her as she sat and watched.

“Leo still hasn’t called” Demi sighed looking down.

“Forget him Dem’s, he don’t wanna know. He wont be in touch again love!” Mickey sighed feeling for his little sister. When Keith had gone Demi sent Leo a text asking him if he wanted to see the baby. He sent back saying He don’t want nothing more to do with her. Demi begun to cry as Mickey comforted her.

“I bet it was Ray, Leo would never be so cruel Dem’s!”

I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myself
I've never been so wrong before
You made it impossible for me to ever
Love somebody else
And now I don't know what I left you for

See I thought that I could replace you
He can't love me the way you do
'Till now I never knew
Baby

I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to find
Don't want to live without you in my life
I'm spoiled

I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you
And that is why I just can't let go, oh no

Spoil me

And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to
Believe there's room for someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over you
I don't know what I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you’

*Lyrics form Joss Stome Spolied* :heart:

*Next Part. Leo makes a decision!*

xcutiekatiex
15-09-2005, 21:12
oo whts his desision?? more please

eastenderfan_91
15-09-2005, 21:14
omg i need to read more soon i love your story please please do more so soon i need to read some more lol

xXxJessxXx
15-09-2005, 22:57
Forbidden Love Part Fifty Seven

Leo couldn’t bare being apart from Demi and the baby anymore. He just didn’t care what his dad said or what his dad did to him. It was worth getting beat and yelled at and hit if her could just seen Demi one more time and tell him how he really feels. Tell her about how he was sorry he wasn’t there to wave her off properly, that he was dragged out form the hospital because of his dad. she probably thought he didn’t care, but that’s what his Ray wanted her to think. He didn’t care what demi was saying when they said goodbye in the park about them waiting to be together, he wanted them now. He’d made his decision. Nothing could stand in his way.

Demi held Aleesha in her arms as she cuddled her daughter. She turned as Mickey came down the stairs, he smiled as he looked at Aleesha. “Aww she’s beautiful Dem’s, really she is.” Mickey smiled as Demi handed Aleehsa to him. Mickey held Aleesha as he fussed over her. Demi smiled as she headed upstairs to get her things.

The door bell rung and Mickey answered it, it was Martin.

“Alright Mate?” Mickey smiled as Martin nodded.

“She’s beautiful,” Martin smiled as he got memories back from when Chloe was that age.

“Yep, she’s a little darling int ya!” Mickey smiled as he tickled his niece as she lay asleep. “Oh look, take her a minute I gotta go and get me phone” Mickey said as Martin wasn’t so sure

“What about Demi!”

“Oh don’t worry about it" Mickey said as he gave Aleesha to Martin and he run upstairs.

“Hello… Hello!” martin smiled cooing over the baby.

Leo ran round the estate as he jumped on the bus that was heading for walford, he wasn’t even sure of the address, only that it was in Albert square. He felt something in side him that he needed to deal with, he needed to be there for Demi and their baby. He couldn’t just walk away this time.

Demi came back down the stairs with Aleesha’s bag as she saw Martin at the door with Aleesha.

“Sorry, Mickey just gave her too me and ran upstairs.” Martin said incase Demi didn’t like him holding her, but she shook her head.

“Its alight, I think she’s like you!” Demi smiled as Martin smiled thinking of Chloe. “Look he’ll be down in a minute, do’ya wanna wait outside, seems a waste being indoors when the suns out.” Demi smiled as she followed martin out into the square. Demi stood with the buggy as Martin stood by her cuddling aleesha.

“Y’know I had a daughter.” He said as he looked at Aleesha gurgle. “Well I still have really, we weren’t much older than you, but we gave her away, we regret it every single day, because y’know, now we’re married. Bet your glad you kept her.” Martin said as Demi nodded.

“So what about Aleesha’s dad?” Martin asked as Demi shrugged turning her nose up.

“Dunno, aint seen him for a couple of months, I guess he doesn’t seem to care, spose the responsibility was too big for him, too big to just even keep in touch, too big to just even say goodbye” Demi sighed lokking to the floor as she quickly wiped a tear away before martin could see, Martin felt sorry for her, a 13 year old single mum all on her own.

*Leo makes a shocking discovery!* :heart:

feelingyellow
16-09-2005, 17:47
fab! wondering what the shocking discovery is going to be....

lollymay
16-09-2005, 18:21
i have just caught up with the story . . . its really good and i cant wait to find out about the discovery.

eastenderfan_91
16-09-2005, 18:31
aww but leo luvs ya lol more soon it brilliant

kirstienod
16-09-2005, 18:34
Wow! more soon!! cant wait!

xcutiekatiex
16-09-2005, 20:45
oo please more i wanna no wht happens

Charmed
16-09-2005, 20:57
when are you gonna post the next part?

Leo_in_ee_rules
17-09-2005, 20:56
Its great, poor demi, more soon i hope

shannisrules
18-09-2005, 01:05
this is really good keep posting

kirstienod
18-09-2005, 11:03
Wow! It's great. More very soon i hope

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 17:00
Forbidden Love Part Fifty Eight (Thanks for the replies guys. sorry had a really busy weekend! )

Leo jumped off the bus as he ran round the corner looking for street signs, he didn’t know where he was going but he wasn’t going to give up! He didn’t care what his dad would say, he’d pushed him about far to much, beat him when he was down and Leo weren’t having his dad ruining his, Demi and the baby’s lives.

‘Something inside so strong
I know that I can make it
Tho' you're doing me wrong, so wrong
You thought that my pride was gone
Oh no, something inside so strong
something inside so strong.’

Leo finally reached the square as he frantically rushed round with a smile on his face looking for any of the millers out in the street. He was so pleased he’d made the right decision in coming to find her, he pictured her face when she’d see him, how surprised and happy she’d be that he come to see her. He picked up his pace as the excitement ran through him. He turned the corner and saw Demi. his face lit up, but then he stopped. What? What was she doing, who was she with?

Leo looked as he saw Demi sat on the wall with some boy, he was holding a baby, their baby, his baby! He watched as he saw the boy fussing over the baby and demi was laughing with him. This couldn’t be. Leo felt his whole world come tumbling down, everything he lived for, everything he dreamed off just suddenly faded away. Leo didn’t know how he’d gotten through each day, but it was knowing he’d be with Demi and the baby one day that kept him going, but now all of that suddenly went away. The smile he’d had on his face had already turned in to a whole world of heartbreak and pain.

He’d done everything she told him too, he still loved her though he couldn’t see her, he’d never loved anyone else, he’d let her go and he’d even realised why they had to wait to be together like she said. So why was she doing this to him. Leo couldn’t believe what he was seeing. As a tear fell from his eye he turned away, he reached into his pocket and looked at little teddy that he’s picked up from the shop on the way here, it was only a tiny one, but he wanted to buy the baby something, something of his own, a tear fell as his grip loosened on the bear which slowly fell to the ground, he turned and slowly walked back the way he came.

“Right I’ve got it Dems.” Mickey smiled as he waved his phone about after coming from the house. Demi was strapping aleesha in the buggy as Martin and Mickey made plans to go clubbing that evening. Once Martin had gone Demi and Mickey left for the park where they were taking aleesha to feed the ducks. Demi had no idea Leo had been round to see her. Now he’d given up all hope of them ever being together, she wasn’t likely to see him ever again.

*Lyrics from Labi Siffre something in side so strong* :heart:
*Next Part.... Leo gets involved with drugs!*

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 17:06
:) sorry ignore this. lol

lollymay
19-09-2005, 17:30
awwww poor leo got the wrong idea

eastenderfan_91
19-09-2005, 17:31
oh no :( thats so sad please make them go back together

kirstienod
19-09-2005, 18:22
Nooooo! lol, please put them back together!! :(

feelingyellow
19-09-2005, 18:24
really good! damn martin for being there! :mad:

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 18:30
Forbidden Love Part Fifty Nine

Leo left his house as he walked round the estate. He turned the corner and walked into the shed where his mates were hanging out.

“Alright Leo?” Gavin asked as Leo nodded and took a seat on the floor beside him. Leo sat and watched as Gavin, Trinity, Marvin, Lexie and Conner sat round in a circle and emptied the drugs into the plams of their hands. Leo watched as all sorts of through ran through his head.

As he watched his friends take the drugs and he watched their reactions as they laughed and relaxed. Leo listened as his friends laughed and joked over the smallest things and over exaggerated everything they did and said. Leo was in a daze staring the floor the whole time but taking it all in.

He suddenly snapped out of his daze and reached for the drugs that lay on the floor.

“Oui what ya doing Leo?” Gavin laughed at he watched Leo struggle with the drugs and poured them in his hand.

“Careful mate, you don’t wanna give ya self an overdoes!” Marvin smiled as he watched his friend.

“Don’t I?” he snapped looking up before sifting more of the drug from the packet.

“Mate what’s going on, this aint you” Gavin said as Leo ignored him.

“Are ya feeling it now Leo?” Lexie asked as she watched Leo place the drugs into his hand before he took them, he ignored her and winced scared at what he was doing.

“Leo, you devil!” Trinity smiled as Leo felt all his troubles disappear, Leo felt a smile come across his face as he forgot about Demi and baby. He was in a place he’d never been able to get to before, he was in a place away form everything he ever knew, he was in a place where nothing could bother him, not Demi, not the baby, not his mum not even his dad beatings. He was in a place where he was all alone…. and he liked it.

“Steady on Leo mate, what’s brought all this on?” Gavin asked as Leo looked up.

“I don’t wanna talk about it alright!” Leo snapped as he got up but as he did a picture fell form his pocket. Leo looked to the floor then at his friends, he quickly picked it up and stuffed it back in his pocket.

“Who’s it of mate” Gavin asked as Leo sat back down, he chucked the photo in the middle of the circle as Gavin picked it up. He studied it carefully and passed it along.

“Who is she Leo?” Gavin asked as Leo turned away. “She’s pretty” Gavin added as Leo watched the photo being passed around.

“She beautiful” Trinity smiled as her and Lexie studied the photo feeling rather jealous.

“This is what all of this is about aint it?” Gavin said as Leo turned to him nodding. “Then tell us Leo, we aint gonna say nothing.” he added as Leo took the photo form the girls.

feelingyellow
19-09-2005, 18:39
keep on going, this is fabbi!!!! :cheer: :D

eastenderfan_91
19-09-2005, 19:13
yer keep going its great more soon!!! :)

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 22:42
Forbidden Love Part Sixty

“Her names Demi.” Leo smiled as he studied her smiley face. He continued to look at the picture as the others wanted to know more.

“She your girlfriend” Marvin asked as Leo nodded. The he looked up forgetting, he shook his head before looking to the floor.

“Not no more.” he replied as he placed the picture back on the floor.

“What happened?” Lexie asked as Leo ignored her.

“Is it because of the baby?” Gavin asked as Leo looked up at him wondering how he knew. “She looks at least 7 months gone.” He added as Leo nodded.

“Yep, she was, well almost 7 months.” Leo replied as Gavin spoke.

“What happened to her?” he asked as Leo sighed.

“Was it yours?” Trinity asked as Leo nodded.

“Yep…. a little girl.” Leo smiled as he looked at the photo of Demi smiling holding her bump. “But she moved away, it was complicated, but she don’t wanna know anymore, but then what do I care, no body cares what I want anymore!” Leo got up as he felt tears in his eyes, he picked the photo up and headed for the door as a tear fell form his eye, he turned back at his friends who were all staring at him, he tried to smile to show he was ok, but he couldn’t, he turned again and quickly left before they could try and stop him.

*Next Part Leo's left heartbroken after the reality kicks in that he'll never be with Demi again*

eastenderfan_91
20-09-2005, 17:27
*sob sob* this is so sad i hope happy bits will come soon!!! more soon please

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 17:34
more soon please

lollymay
20-09-2005, 17:52
awww this is really good.

xXxJessxXx
20-09-2005, 17:56
Forbidden Love Part Sixty one

Leo ran from the shed and ran round the corner to the estate. Another tear fell as he slowed down and stopped, he looked at the place where so much had gone on, so many things had happened.

~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~

“Darren!…Leo!….I give up! You can come out now!”

“BOO!”

“C’mon!”

“Nah demi don’t do it. Me and Leo, we’re staying back here.”

“Honestly you two!”

“Me?….Why!”

“Because you let her play!”

“So what else can I beat you all at!”

“You gotta tell someone. What about ya mum?”

“Oh she knows, I dunno if its because she’s scared, or she doesn’t care anymore, but she couldn’t be as scared as me. every time I see his hand fly up I flinch, he even laughs at me sometimes.”

“Sorry Demi I didn’t mean to I got carried away sorry…. I’m such an idiot”

“No Leo, it don’t matter…..Look Leo, I really like you!”

“Look at all those stars Dem’s…..For every single star up there I could give a reason why I like you…..You’ve got nice big brown eyes, I love your hair…the way you make me feel! The way you…. Dem’s?…..The way you just fall asleep on me half way through a conversation”

“Short but sweet!”

“Demi!….Get off my daughter!”

“Dad!”

“Home! Now!”

“If they don’t like it then tough! But I love you Leo and I aint gonna let them come between us.”

“What did you say?”

“I love you!”

“I love you too.”

“Oui! Get your hands off him you miller scum,!”

“I’m pregnant Leo!

“I’m not Leo! I’m not giving up but, we have to face it this is happening and we cant change it. We will drift apart its fact! We will!”

“Her?”

“And she’ll be just like you!”

I love you!”

“I love you too, I always will!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked at the wall and read the graffiti. ‘Demi & Leo forever’ ‘Demi loves Leo’ the tears fell form his face as he looked at the picture in his hand, he was so angry, angry at himself, angry at their parents, angry at her. His hands were shaking and he screwed up his face as he tried to tear the photo in two but he couldn’t, her face was just smiling up at him, her beautiful face, instead the tears just ran down his face and he couldn’t stop them. But the pressure was too much and as his hands were shaking, they wanted to rip the photo but his heart didn’t. as more tears fell his actions took over him and they jerked opposite ways ripping the photo right down the middle. Leo gasped in shock as he held the two bits of photo in his hands.

“No.” He wailed as he couldn’t believe he’s torn it in half, the only thing he had left of her, the only thing left to remind him, the only thing he had to live for. Leo tried to push the photo together as though if he’d push hard enough and wish hard enough it would just magically merge back together, but after a few seconds he gave up, he knew it couldn’t happen, his hands still shaking wondering what to do he let loose on his grip and the two bits of photo fell to the ground. He looked down and he could still see the smile on her face although it was in two halves, a tear dropped from his eye and fell to the ground on the picture. Leo leaned against the wall as more tears begun to fall form his eyes, slowly he slid down the wall until he was sat on the grass. He looked up to the sky, it was dark and cloudy, all the stars had gone. He thought back to the time when he’d sat there with Demi, looked up at the stars as they sat in each others arms, but just like her they’d gone, they’d disappeared. He’d never see them or the stars again, he begun to cry even more as he thought about him self, about his life, about demi, the baby, his parents, he was such a mess, his life was all messed up. He was messed up!

‘Hold up... hold on... don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone.

Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out.’

Leo felt his eyes fall shut slowly as they opened again, they kept flickering before they fell shut completely and he drifted off to sleep.

*Lyrics from Oasis* :heart:
*Next Part The millers are brought back to the estate*

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 18:01
oh how sweet that was great more please

eastenderfan_91
20-09-2005, 18:08
this is brilliant a bit sad but carry on its great

feelingyellow
20-09-2005, 18:34
oh my god! that last part was just pure excellent! had me in tears! i loved the flashback bit, it was a really good idea! i could sort of imagine it! pure brilliance, keep on going :D :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
20-09-2005, 19:08
Forbidden Love Part Sixty Two

Demi took a deep breath as she got out of the cab. She lifted Aleesha form the car and placed her in her pram. She looked at her mum who was smiling, together the millers walked through the old estate where they had once lived. Demi kept her head high and kept her eyes in front of her as she made the short distance from the cab to the flats. As she reached the flats Demi let out a huge sigh of relief. She smiled as they all headed up to clints flat.

“Oh what’d you want!” Trisha sighed as she spotted the millers on their landing.

“They not want you at your new home neither?” Ray smiled loving to wined them all up. “Ahhh what a shame eh? Still cant say I’m very surprised!” He added as he turned the key of his door.

“Well you stay away from him you hear me!” Trisha yelled pointing at Demi. “He don’t want ya!” She added as Rosie was raging, she pushed Demi round the corner towards Clints flat to get her out of the Taylor’s sight.

“Calm down aye Trish, she aint here to see your Leo, they’re here to see me, and if you’ve got a problem, then ya know where to go don’t ya!” Clint snapped as the millers headed into Clints flat leaving the tailors stood in the hallway.

Demi sighed as she flopped her self on Clints sofa. Rosie begun to tidy up her brothers dirty flat as Keith stood chatting to Clint.

“Fancy coming out Dem’s. going to see Cael and Jimmy” Darren asked as Demi shook her head.

“there are mates Dem’s.” Darren nagged as Demi sighed

“No Darren, were!” She snapped as she reached for the remote and flicked on the tv. Sighing, Darren left the flat leaving Demi alone. She sat watching the tv for a while until Rosie came in wondering why she was sat alone.

“Not going out love” She smiled as she sat beside her. “Demi shook her head. “Look love you gotta move on, you aint even seeing him and he aint letting ya live ya life, he’s stopping ya doing the things you should be doing. You aint never gonna be over this until your over him, and to do that you gotta get on with ya life sweetheart!” Rosie sighed as Demi ignored her.

“Couldn’t go out and fetch us some milk could ya darling, thanks!” Rosie smiled as Demi got up sighing, she pushed Aleesha out the door and down the stairs out onto the estate.

*Next Part - Demi faces Leo again*

kirstienod
20-09-2005, 19:10
:) cant wait until the next part. It's brilliant :thumbsup:

lollymay
20-09-2005, 19:43
i love the flashback thing in the part before last. this is really good