PDA

View Full Version : adele silva speaks about ed return

chance
11-04-2005, 12:10
Adele Silva has revealed that she can't wait for her return to Emmerdale.

The actress returns to the soap this year after a five-year break, and producers have promised that her character, Kelly Windsor, will be "stirring things up from the moment she is back."

"I can't wait to go back to the show," Silva told The Sun. "I've done quite a lot since leaving but it was difficult at first because I was a bit typecast.

"I look quite young and everyone thought of me as being Kelly the schoolgirl. I struggled to get away from the little girl image. I've grown up a lot, though, and I'm looking forward to going back and showing the cast and crew that I'm now a sexy woman.

"I'm hoping Kelly will be really badly behaved. It would be fun if she had a few flings, too. I want to really show them what I'm made of. It'll be great to catch up with the actors there too - I can't wait to see them again."

Silva starts filming for the show next month.

brenda1971
11-04-2005, 12:32
what other things was she in

chance
11-04-2005, 12:34
dunno i hadnt seen her in anything apart from emmerdale although i think she was in that celebritys haunted prog?

Jemma
11-04-2005, 17:00
She's been in all those d list celeb reality shows and thats about it really! lol

Mr_Cellophane
11-04-2005, 18:29
She has shown her tallents in several mens magazines.